For Solodin ( Forms and Discussion) (closed)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: For Solodin ( Forms and Disscussion ) (open)

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:47 am

Awesomeness! Another really cool character!
Last edited by rubyrocketboots13 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For Solodin ( Forms and Discussion) (open and accepting)

Postby anvil » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:37 am

Username: FWR
Name: Magnus Trald
Image of your character:
Faceclaim: Brenton Thwaites
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: Howler
Animal: Timber Wolf
Personality:
pos. traits: empathetic, loyal, nerveless
neg. traits: jealous, quick-tempered, finicky
Magnus is a fairly friendly guy, but he'll stay true to his realist values. Often impatient with progress, he quits or lets his anger fire if he sees others excelling. Fortunately, it doesn't last long and he realizes his mistake, going back or even apologising. The war does not intimidate him. When he encounters a problem, he answers with a fist. He'll happily make small talk, but he admonishes those who stray from the path.
Description:
Average height, standing at 5'10" (177 cm) and average build with strong arms and hardy hands from swinging that axe and setting many traps. Dark brown tousled natural hair.
~
- grey wolf (timber wolf)
- brown pelt that fades to a grey
- dark caring amber eyes
- average build - capable hunter/scout
Family:
Father - Jack Trald - drilled into him the idea of duty
Mother - Enit Trald - burns everything
Crush: Open - PM
Relationships: Open - PM
Weapon: A broadax - wide blunt blade with short handle.
Does your character hate the Quell, Howlers or Humans?: Detests the Quell with a heavy passion! That's his job, but he's actually jealous of their born powers and beauty.
Extra: Adores the smell of smoke and sight of fire.
Notes:

-

Name: Meghan Laroui
Appearance
Hair: black - straight - dry - let down
Eyes: carob brown - disquieted - large
Skin: warm olive - soft
Posture: normal - straight
Build: average - mesomorph
Height: 5'7" (170 cm)
Weight: 130 lb (59 kg)
Ethnicity: Moroccan

Nickname: Meg
Species: Human
Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality

"independent, honest, complicated, open-minded"
Paranoid and doubtful, that's what singled her out from the crowd. Meghan likes to play it safe, but she doesn't know exactly what she's scared of. So she goes her own way, but others' voices easily sway her. Although she may look timid and closed up, her mouth always speaks the truth or swerves around it. Her ambitions aren't clear; it seems like she wants to live life day by day. She passes her time studying others and wonder what drives them. Occasionally, she finds herself backpedalling and contradicting earlier values.

Background
She moved to the country from France at the age of 4. Her father was always making these promises to other businessmen about how he's going to pay them back and how successful their venture is going to be, but they never came true and it repeatedly came with disastrous consequences. Each time, they had to move and change their names. That's why Meghan didn't have the chance to be social or have "permanent" friends or desires. As they drowned in debt, she wondered what she would be when she grew up and decided that she didn't want to worry about these things. It still haunts her. Now she's taking a gap year and working at the grocery store.

Weapon: Opinel Carbon Steel Pocket Knife - Carries everywhere for "safety" and practicality.
Faceclaim: Morjana Alaoui
Scared of Quells, Howlers, or Humans? She's afraid of everyone.
Family:
Father - Antonin Laroui - doesn't talk to him anymore
Mother - Margot Laroui - calls and visits once in a while
Crush: Open - PM
Relationship: Open - PM
Other: Occasional smoker.
Last edited by anvil on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:42 am

Perfect! I'll add both of your characters! <3

Would you like for Magnus to be a hunter or a scout? He seems more like a hunter to me, but that's just my opinion
Last edited by rubyrocketboots13 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:31 am

Thanks! I can see Magnus being more of a hunter as well. I was unsure which rank was needed. He can do both. :)
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:44 am

No problem! That'll be great ^.^
Last edited by rubyrocketboots13 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:24 am

bump ^.^
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:11 am

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Name:
Donatello Lyttleton
Species:
Quell

Nobleman
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Relationships:
Spencer Rolland > Best Friend
Theme Song:
I Fooled You by Awaken The Giant

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Description:
Standing at 6'3, Don is long and lean. He has little muscle and isn't exactly too intimidating looking.
He wears glasses usually when hes at a computer and tends to wear contacts out in public. His hair
is mostly consisted of grey and purple with streaks of green here and there. His only tattoo is a
Cursive L about the size of his hand. It on the right side of his chest and is something every man of
the household has to get.
Personality
Being intelligent, Don doesn't waste time talking to average people due to the fact that he is
on a higher level of thinking and it's simply a waste of energy to try to explain his thoughts.
He's cold, sarcastic, and distant. Mentally, he's less than human and he can't comprehend nor
feel empathic. This is mostly due to his power of technology. He's only loyal to those he feels are
as superior as he is and of course to Spencer, his childhood friend.
Weapon:
Prefers not to be in battle but likes to use gauntlets with high velocity
Power:
Grey/Green/Purple
Family:
The Lyttletons. A family that is well-off and living in luxury. They are known for their long bloodline
of tech-powered individuals. Don is the only child and great things are expected of him.
Notes:
-Spencer is Donnies closest friend and practically his only friend. Donnie was the only child of the
Lyttletons but Spencer was adopted into the family just so he could have someone to grow up with or
so he was told as a child. Little did he know of Spencer origin until he was told at the age of 16. He
wasn't allowed to tell Spencer of her true origin but nonetheless, she is still his best friend.
-Talented in Swimming
Does your character hate the Quell, Howlers or Humans?::
He doesn't hate them but he doesn't like them either. Rather, he thinks they are inferior to the Quell
but they could be of use.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Name:
Spencer Rolland
Species:
Mix (Howler/Quell)

Peasant.
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Relationships:
Donatello Lyttleton > Best Friend
Theme Song:
Weak by AJR

Personality
Quite childish, Spencer loves to have fun and be carefree. She has no shame in having powers
and thinks it's pretty awesome. A little reserved and shy, she takes caution when first meeting
new people but can easily create conversation. Rebellious and wild, she does tend to "accidentally"
break rules or simply find fun in mentally torturing another with annoying questions.
Weapon:
Kunai and Skruiken.
Power:
Red/Orange
Family:
Born from forbidden love, Spencers parents had the choice to either raise Spencer as a Howler or a Quell. Since Spencer had bright blue eyes, abnormal for a Quell, she was raised as a Howler until her hair started to grow. Looking much like a Quell and not acting so much as a Howler, her father tried to raise her as a Quell. Unable to work and raise a child, he sought the help of his loyal friend and the head of the Lyttletons. There Spencer would be safe, cared for, and, most importantly, unaware of her birth parents.
Does your character hate the Quell, Howlers or Humans?::
Usually indifferent but tends to side with Don if she feels the need too.

Name: Leonardo Snakeroot
Species: Howler
Animal: Cheetah
Personality:
Overly protective, Leo takes great honor in being scout and thus a protector of his kind. He is always on guard even when he's goofing around and having fun. Although he tries to be loyal, kind, and happy, in reality he isn't satisfied with the way he lives he life. He bottles up his rebelliousness but tends to have quick flashes of anger when he gets overwhelmed, feels cornered, or simply feels threatened.
Description:
As Human: As a human, Leo is tall, skinny and surprisingly lighter than he seems. Although he's quick on his feet, Spencer is much more prone to be clumsily due to the fact that he doesn't have a tail to help him keep balance. His eyes are reddish brown and he can see exceptionally well during the daytime. His hair is coarse and it's usually always messy for he doesn't exactly take the time to make himself look all nice and pretty.
Family: Leo was born as a normal kid in a normal Howler family. He was raised to both fear and hate the Quell and the Humans but he isn't exactly capable of hate. (Anyone can join his family as sibling or parent.)
Weapon: His speed and claws as a cheetah could prove to be quite deadly but as a human he prefers to use a bow and arrow. His eyesight and quickness allow for him to be an exceptional long range fighter. Though hand-to-hand would be more of a challenge for him.
Does your character hate the Quell and Humans?: No, he simply feels like he has to pretend to hate them for the sake of keeping his status in the pack.
Notes:
The last name is related to the deadly "White Snakeroot" plant.

Name: Oliver Maonaigh
Species: Quell
Power: Black/Red
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Ollie has a fun-loving, laid back, and carefree attitude about most things. Being a prince, he's used to being spoiled and loves the adoration he gets from his people. He has a big heart and tends to roam away from the castle just to cause joy with his witty pranks and jokes. On bad days, Ollie can be such a pain. He whines about everything. Still, Ollie is responsible when he needs to be and has quite the intuitive mindset.
Description: Ollie might not look strong with his skinny build but his power makes up for that surely. He's 5'10 and relatively light despite his heavy food consumption. His soft, wavy, hair is mostly black except for the red highlights that shine when light hits them in a particular way.
Family:
Basil (Younger Sister)
Hawthrone (Oldest Brother)
Hamilton (Older Brother)
Soren (Older Brother)
King & Queen (Parents)
Weapon: With his strength, he likes to fights with his bare fists. Though he likes to steal Soren's swords from time to time.
Does your character hate Humans and Howlers?: He is rather indifferent to hating on a species of which he still doesn't exactly understand and because his family is divided on the subject, he would prefer to remain neutral.
Notes:
-Tends to steal from Soren....a lot.
-Very protective over his food
-Notoriously rebellious
-Jealous of Soren being next in line for the throne
-Likes to pick at peoples heads
-Wants to become a great fighter like Hawthrone and looks up to him but he lacks the focus.
-Has a crush on Donnie but also admires his work. Tends to order all the time from him. (Donnie could care less about Ollie so it isn't gonna be a thing)
Last edited by DarksideQueen18 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 9 times in total.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:59 am

Awesome! Both have been added!
Last edited by rubyrocketboots13 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:04 am

I'll officially start the main role play thread very soon! I will add the first post later today or tomorrow at the latest. Everyone is still welcome to join and create characters!
Last edited by rubyrocketboots13 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me