❀ discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Sweetnose | the Young Healer

Postby Tiny_Cat » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:45 am

S W E E T N O S E

Current Name Sweetnose
    Previous Name(s) Sweetkit, Sweetpaw
    Age 14 Moons
    Gender Tomcat
    Clan BlossomClan
    Rank Med Cat Apprentice

Pos Traits Kind, Gentle, Compassionate,
    Sweet, Caring, Protective, Easy Going,
    Softspoken, Intelligent

Neg Traits Shy, Awkward, Clumsy, Goofy,
    Self-Conscious, Anxious, Nervous, Very
    Scatterbrained, Easily Distracted

Neu Traits Greatly Lacks Confidence, Too
    Trusting, Naive, Gullible, Skittish, Timid

Crush Leopardpaw
    Mate Win His Heart
    Mentor tbd
    Other n/a

Fur Color Cream, Chocolate
    Eye Color Sky Blue
    Markings Seal Points
    Build Lean, Musclular
Sweetnose, despite is name, is a large cat with a lean, well-muscled body and long, lanky legs. He has large, sturdy paws that are snow white in color, and a long body covered in long, fluffy fur. He is predominately cream in color, but his face, ears, and tail are a dark chocolate brown in color. He has patches of a slightly lighter brown above his two forepaws and an even lighter dirt brown around the dark mask of his face. His ears are small and slightly rounded, his tail long and feathery, and he has the sweetest little black nose for which he got his name. His eyes are a brilliant sky blue, flecked with darker blue which makes them appear stormy when he is feeling particularly emotional.

main trait(s) Shy, Awkward, Clumsy,
    Naive, Gullible, Compassionate,
    Loyal, Endearing, Charming
As his name suggests, Sweetnose is an incredibly sweet and gentle cat. Although he would never hesitate to defend his clan, he isn't a hostile cat and really doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He is incredibly good natured, caring, compassionate, and loves helping others. He is honest, kind, and gentle. Sweetnose is an incredibly shy cat when you first meet him. He is awkward and clumsy and has a bad habit of stumbling over his own paws. He is easily embarrassed and greatly lacks in the confidence department. But he is loyal and devoted and very protective. It is extremely hard to anger Sweetnose. He simply isn't an angry cat. He is typically extremely patient and even-mannered. When he is pushed to that point however, he has the potential to be very dangerous. He definitely has the speed and strength to be a formidable opponent. He simply lacks the heart of a proper warrior.

Mother Willowtail
    Father Reedpool
    Brother(s) Troutfang
    Sister(s) Keeneye
    Kit(s) Too Young
Sweetnose was the runt in a litter of three. His parents were Willowtail and Reedpool, two well respected warriors who had kits much later in life than usual. This was their first and only litter of kits. Willowtail had always wanted kits, and she took time to name them. She named Troutkit when he was a half moon old, for how he liked to wiggle around like a fish out of water. Keenkit got her name after her first moon, due to her sharp eyesight and surprisingly insightful nature despite her youth. And Sweetkit, he wasn't actually named until he was two and a half moons old and already out exploring the camp. She named him for his sweet, compassionate nature when he helped one of the smaller kits after she had hurt her paw. Keenkit and Troutkit were very close but Sweetkit was always a bit of a loner. He was too shy to approach other cats in the clan and was often found playing contentedly in his mother's shadow. Willowtail and Sweetkit absolutely adored each other, but Reedpool felt his son was too soft and weak. He felt the name Sweetkit was too girlish and that it would shape him for the rest of his life. Because of this, Willowtail and Reedpool fought almost constantly. Willowtail insisted he ought to love his son the way he was, but Reedpool saw his gentleness as a weakness and eventually refused to acknowledge the kit. This greatly saddened the young tomcat, and pushed him even closer to his mother. When he and his siblings were apprenticed, he was given to a warrior named Hawktail. Hawktail was one of the toughest warriors in the clan, and Reedpool believed he could straighten the apprentice out. Hawktail was nothing like Reedpool though. He admired Sweetpaw's gentle nature and viewed it as an asset. He felt that if Sweetpaw could outgrow his nervous nature he would make a great diplomat, since it was hard to ruffle his fur. Under Hawktail's tutelage, Sweetpaw grew into an exceptional hunter and fighter, but his nervousness still hasn't gone away. That would take time. Sweetpaw and his siblings took their assessment at twelve moons, and despite his father's misgivings, Sweetpaw passed the test with flying colors and earned the name Sweetnose. His siblings also passed and became Keeneye, again for her brilliant eyesight, and Troutfang for his fierce battle style. Still, Reedpool barely gave Sweetnose the time of day. Hawktail couldn't have been more proud though and even made him a best right next to his own in the den. He was twelve moons old (only days after receiving his warrior name) when a bout of Green Cough struck the camp, taking his whole family and his mentor one by one. He was devastated, especially at the loss of Willowtail and Hawktail, who had been more of a father to him than Reedpool ever had. As a young warrior, Sweetnose felt powerless in the face of illness. It wasn't a good feeling. He couldn't save Troutfang or Keeneye regardless of the skills he had developed as a warrior. Less than a moon after, Sweetnose asked the clan leader if he could become the Medicine Cat Apprentice instead. He wanted to protect his clanmates... But he wanted to do it without violence or mayhem. After much debate it was permitted and Sweetnose is certain he has found his calling. He is an excellent Medicine Cat Apprentice, despite having only been at it for a little over a moon now.
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rowanpaw | the Apprentice Huntress

Postby Tiny_Cat » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:48 am

R O W A N P A W

Current Name Rowanpaw
    Warrior Name Rowanflame
    Age 10 Moons
    Gender She-Cat
    Clan BlossomClan
    Rank Hunter Apprentice

Pos Traits Humorous, Easy-Going,
    Fearless, Loyal, Intelligent, Prankster

Neg Traits Unpredictable, Stubborn,
    Feisty, Argumentative, Sassy, Sarcastic

Neu Traits Impatient, Would Probably
    Bite You For No Reason, Mischievous,
    Total Troublemaker

Crush Open, PM Me
    Mate Win Her Heart
    Mentor tbd
    Other n/a

Fur Color Russet Brown
    Eye Color Pale Green
    Markings n/a
    Build Lean, Lanky
Rowanpaw is a long, lanky she-cat covered in short, sleek russet brown fur. She has long legs, a long slender body packed with hard muscle, and small dainty paws. She has a long, narrow tail that is mostly russet with a black top. She has a long, narrow face with a short, white topped muzzle and talk, proud ears. Her back and sides are a darker russet... more brown in color. Meanwhile her chest, face, belly, legs, and paws are all a lighter shade of russet red. She has intense, pale green eyes with darker flecks. Her left hind paw is slightly twisted, due to a birth defect, but it barely slows her down.

main trait(s) Stubborn, Reckless, Impulsive,
    Argumentative, Bites, Unpredictable, Sassy
Relapse is extremely independent and feisty. She's a tough gal and doesn't like relying on others. She is nold, talkative, and very energetic. She is a bubbly she-cat who crave adventure and spontaneity. She is very enthusiastic and... bouncy for lack of a better word. She is also a total troublemaker and loves playing pranks on others. She is a total smart aleck and will sass you if given the chance. She Also might bite you if you tick her off. She is incredibly loyal and protective of those she cares about, particularly her best friend Fidgetpaw. She is a bit of a klutz, and is still trying to get used to her like long legs which she hasn't quite grown into. Overall though she has a good heart.

Mother Tinyblossom
    Father Stormwhisker
    Brothers n/a
    Sister(s) n/a
    Kit(s) Too Young
Rowanpaw was born the only kit to Tinyblossom and Stormwhisker of BlossomClan. Her mother was a purebred Abyssinian, a former Kittypet who had left her twolegs when she was right moons old after falling for Stormwhisker (Stormpaw at the time). The clan was hesitant to accept her but she proved her loyalty time and time again and showed a surprising amount of skill when it came to hunting. They had her shortly after becoming warriors and later both were killed protecting her from a badger after she sneaked out of camp at three moons of age. Rowanpaw has never forgiven herself for the role she played in their deaths.
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

paletuft ❀ what fatal one will we all someday meet?

Postby paper planets » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:58 am

♕. ── PALETUFT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ so we sing of the moon and the face that it hides... shining just half of its truth to our skies... ❞

name paletuft
      previous names palekit & palepaw
      future names none
      age twenty five moons old
      gender she cat
      sexuality heterosexual
      rank fighter

appearance paletuft is a small, plump she cat with oddly thick, messy and dense curly fur. she has a rounded face, short legs, large paws and strangely curled whiskers. her fur is soft and frizzy, especially on her shortened tail. her pelt is mottled with dark grey and very dull orange and her undersides, legs and muzzle are a pure white. she has a small, pink nose settled underneath her large light green eyes.

positive traits peace-maker, easy-going, adventurous, free-spirited, lively, compassionate, passionate
      neutral traits odd, curious, independent, fierce, bold, persuasive, mellow, sensitive
      negative traits reckless, ignorant, argumentative, stubborn, immature, aloof, forgetful
      personality - she does what she wants to do, not what anyone else wants her to do
      - wishes that there was peace and less strict rules
      - bold -- will speak her mind & stand up for herself & what she believes in
      - reckless & has a persuasive way of pulling you in to do crazy things
      - can go from one extreme to another vv quickly (one second she's angry & arguing, then, the next, she's mellow and blissful.
      - she has always been taught to he compassionate & she is
      - wants to experience everything
      - kind of thinks she knows everything because of what she's hike through (discovering who her actual parents were & that her siblings weren't actually her siblings)
      - aloof & forgetful -- will lowkey forget your name just because her mind is always occupied w/other thoughts
      - her main trait is fierce -- she's fiercely passionate and is very open and direct about what she wants & what she believes
      - alike her pelt, she's soft & sensitive, she just deals with sensitivity in the wrong way - she gets temperamental and frustrated when she's hurt/sad
      - open with expressing her beliefs, but not so much with her emotions - she believes in privacy of oneself
      - loyal to herself & some think she isn't loyal to clan because of her vagabond-type persona
      - she doesn't promise anyone anything because she knows that nothing is ever 100% for sure

backstory - illegitimate kit of a med. cat & warrior who kept relationship secret
      - when kit was born the father got a queen (the med. cat's sister who had kits) to take care of them & act as father
      - when she goes swimming she takes a long time to dry because of her dense fur, she'll be damp for a while, so she avoids swimming during the winter when she can get a chill & get sick
      - has learned to be proud of her past & will fight you if you jab at her forbidden parents

family furzecloud (mother), whisperstep (father), tawnywing (aunt) & pebblesky (uncle)
      romance crushing on serpentsong

❝ but bring me the sun that gives it all its light... i don’t want to just wait to die !!!

Code: Select all
[list][size=200][color=#80BFBF]♕[/color]. ── [color=#BF8080]PALETUFT[/color][/size]
[list][size=85]twenty five moons [color=#80BFBF]♕[/color] she cat [color=#80BFBF]♕[/color] fighter [color=#80BFBF]♕[/color] camp [color=#80BFBF]♕[/color] tags: none

[list]write[/list][/list][/size][/list]
Last edited by paper planets on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:22 am, edited 10 times in total.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fidgetpaw ❀ that's real life.. oh, oh, oh.. real life

Postby paper planets » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:59 am

♕. ── FIDGETPAW
❝ tell 'em this boy wasn't meant for lovin'... tell 'em this heart doesn't stay to one !!!

name fidgetpaw
      previous names finchkit & fidgetkit
      future names undecided
      age eleven moons old
      gender tom
      sexuality heterosexual
      rank hunter apprentice

appearance fidgetpaw is a thin apprentice with long legs and tail with a long, angular face and muzzle. he has a light, dusty brown pelt with lighter undersides and a grey coloration across his back and onto his tail, which has long, sweeping fur. his pelt is silky and smooth and his paws are small with pale pink pads. he has bright green, almond shaped eyes and rounded pink nose, large ears and long, white whiskers.

positive traits determined, logical, hard-worker, compatible, enthusiastic, mature
      neutral traits eager, family/clan-oriented, sensitive
      negative traits insecure, nervous, jumpy, inexperienced, sees the good in everyone, proud
      personality - too eager to prove himself & prove that he is capable of becoming a good warrior
      - doesn't want others to see him as weak
      - very nervous and jumpy - literally can't stay still because he fidgets a lot & jumps at ever sound basically
      - genuine & kind - sees the good in everyone, even if they don't deserve it
      - he's anything but judgemental
      - very loyal - his life is centred around family & the good of his clan
      - likes to brush off any signs of sickness/symptoms of a seizure because he doesn't want it to interrupt his life or trouble his clan

backstory - had a seizure when he was a kit - father has the same problem, but it showed up later in life & he died from it
      - name changed from finchkit to fidgetkit
      - his mother asked for his name to be changed & even though she did it to protect him, so cats wouldn't make fun of him for fidgeting or his seizures, he still feels bad about it - their relationship was forever changed - they weren't as close as they once were
      - often fidgeting w/o even realizing it - has little quirks etc.
      - it delayed apprenticeship so he's a few moons behind
      - has to take herbs each morning & each night to stop seizures, but on the rare occasion he'll get one & it'll set him back and make him be in the med. cat den for a few days
      - vv determined to prove himself worthy to become warrior

family twigheart (mother) & plumtail (father)
      romance crushing on leopardpaw

theme the weeknd - real life

❝ i'll be the same, never changed for nothin'.. it's all I know, never learned much more !!!

seizures can be caused by lack of sleep, overheating and stress. he takes poppy seeds at night to help with sleep, feaverfew for overheating and water mint for stress. symptoms of seizures can be dizziness and nausea so juniper berries help both with stomach aches and stress.

[list][size=200][color=#80BFBF]♕[/color]. ── [color=#BF8080]PALETUFT[/color][/size]
[list][size=85]twenty five moons [color=#80BFBF]♕[/color] she cat [color=#80BFBF]♕[/color] fighter [color=#80BFBF]♕[/color] camp [color=#80BFBF]♕[/color] tags: none

[list][size=200][color=#7E2217]♕[/color]. ── [color=#C35617]FIDGETPAW[/color][/size]
[list][size=85]eleven moons [color=#7E2217]♕[/color] tom [color=#7E2217]♕[/color] hunter apprentice [color=#7E2217]♕[/color] camp [color=#7E2217]♕[/color] tags: none

Last edited by paper planets on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 10 times in total.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❀ discussion

Postby paper planets » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:59 am

PALETUFT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

♢. ── koistar
    [ pos ]
      koistar understands, he is one of the few cats who knows about paletuft's true parents and she's very glad that he does because he is someone she can go to when she wants questions answered or just wants to talk about her parents. paletuft also considers koistar her friend and even when she acts out and doesn't follow the rules, she still respects koistar with all her heart.

♢. ── blizzardbriar
    [ pos ]
      paletuft would consider blizzardbriar to be her best friend. the two grew up together, trained together and, of course, got into trouble many times as apprentices, much to koistar's dismay. paletuft understands that blizzardbriar has many more responsibilities now and, if she was being completely honest, she would say that she's scared they may drift apart, but paletuft will still get blizzardbriar to run off on one of her famous little adventures with her.

♢. ── fallenoak
    [ neu ]
      the two haven't spoken that much, so paletuft isn't sure how she and the medicine cat would get along. she'd like to speak with him and mate sneak in a few questions about her father to see if he knew him or remembers him.

♢. ── egretcall
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── sweetnose
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── leopardpaw
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── larkfrost
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── lionstorm
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── briarblossom
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── dappledmoon
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── pebblesky
    [ pos ]
      pebblesky is the only family that paletuft has left and she hopes to never loose him. pebblesky was like a father to her and she has many memories with the older tom. she feels like she could tell him anything and he wouldn't judge her and she often goes to him to get something off her chest. talking with him is easy and comfortable and she feels like she has a family member and a best friend all in one.

♢. ── darkwillow
    [ pos/neu ]
      her assigned mate and her polar opposite, even their names are opposites of one another. even though the two are very different they have an odd friendship where they're each pushing and pulling, trying to get the other to act a little like them. paletuft is stubborn and she won't stop trying to get the stoic and obedient warrior to act out and live a little and when he tries to convince her to be more serious and mature she scoffs at him and brushes off his words.

♢. ── serpentsong
    [ pos ]
      serpentsong is charismatic and charming and paler if has happily fallen for the charming tom's alluring words. While they haven't talked many times, she is always finding an excuse to be near him. whether it's joining a patrol because he's in it or slowly creeping her nest closer and closer to his. he's like a magnet that's pulling her in and she is quite blinded by his charisma that she doesn't see how disloyal and manipulative he can be. she's quite confused with her feelings and, while she feels a certain loyalty to darkwillow, she just can't help herself when it comes to the mysterious tom.

♢. ── fleetfoot
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── shadowfrost
    [ neg ]
      paletuft doesn't like the black she-cats attitude.

♢. ── swiftsnap
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── deertrack
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── thrushwing
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── silentpaw
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── doepaw
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── rowanpaw
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── fidgetpaw
    [ neu ]
      the apprentice receives all kinds of pity from the other cats in the clan and, frankly, the warrior doesn't want to follow that pattern. paletuft knows that pity isn't going to help the apprentice, only training. So, of course she's compassionate and she feels for him and the struggles he goes through, but she only encourages him, she doesn't even really mention his seizures.

♢. ── redpaw
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── tinypaw
    [ pos/neu ]
      who couldn't like the sweet and innocent, tinypaw? she's so small and and paletuft likes how she acts her age and doesn't try to be someone she's not. if the fighter mentored the white apprentice they'd probably become great friends and joke around with one another, despite the age gap between them.

♢. ── name
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

FIDGETPAW
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

♢. ── koistar
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── blizzardbriar
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── fallenoak
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── egretcall
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── sweetnose
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── leopardpaw
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── larkfrost
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── paletuft
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── lionstorm
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── briarblossom
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── dappledmoon
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── pebblesky
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── darkwillow
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── fleetfoot
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── shadowfrost
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── swiftsnap
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── deertrack
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── thrushwing
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── silentpaw
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── doepaw
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── rowanpaw
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── fidgetpaw
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── redpaw
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── tinypaw
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

♢. ── name
    [ pos/neu/neg ]
      words here

[list][size=200][color=#7E2217]♕[/color]. ── [color=#C35617]FIDGETPAW[/color][/size]
[list][size=85]eleven moons [color=#7E2217]♕[/color] tom [color=#7E2217]♕[/color] hunter apprentice [color=#7E2217]♕[/color] camp [color=#7E2217]♕[/color] tags: none

Last edited by paper planets on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ blizzardbriar

Postby razzberry » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:43 am

▬▬▬▬▬

THIS IS THE
╔═══════════════════╗
    name. blizzardbriar
    prev. name. blizzardpaw
    gender. molly
    age. thirty three moons
    clan. blossomclan
    rank. heir
╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
    orient. heterosexual
    crush. open
    arranged mate. tbd
    kits. none
    kin. koistar [father]
╚═══════════════════╝
PART WHEN I
BREAK FREE ! CUZ ICAN'T
as an individual who is tempted by all that is unknown to he
r, blizzardbriar's thirst for knowledge has never wavered or
dwindled. she's a rather level-headed feline who is able to t
hink clearly and keep her composure during chaotic or stres
sfull situations. though she can often get caught up her ow
n emotions, emotions that she feels in powerful amounts, b
lizzardbriar tends to wear her heart on her sleeve, much to
the dismay of her father and those who don't want to see he
r hurt. something akin to a wild card, the white oriental is a
s unpredictable and quick to change her mind as they come.
despite not being the easiest cat to read, blizzardbriar ador
es her clan and cherishes moments where she gets to share
tongues and bond with others. being a cat who sees more th
rough actions than words, it's difficult for her to trust someo
ne without being shown that they deserve it. she is a sweet
soul who can get quite sassy and flirty when she wants to an
is an overall loyal member who would give you the world.

RESIST IT NO MORE !
Last edited by razzberry on Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kitty says...

Postby Tiny_Cat » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:01 am

@Razzberry I like Blizzardbriar
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ lionstorm

Postby razzberry » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:04 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬

THIS IS THE
╔═══════════════════╗
    name. lionstorm
    prev. name. lionpaw
    gender. tom
    age. thirty moons
    clan. blossomclan
    rank. fighter
╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
    orient. heterosexual
    crush. open
    arranged mate. tbd
    kits. none
    kin. open
╚═══════════════════╝
PART WHEN I
BREAK FREE ! CUZ ICAN'T
the large tom was given his prefix for obvious reasons, the
wild pale golden pelt he adorns as well as the ferocity that
courses through his veins. lionstorm is a brave warrior who
tends to laugh in the face of danger and those who oppose
him. he is not the easiest cat to bargain with and has a not
oriously long stubborn streak, though he usually has the cl
an's well-being in mind he just has likes to do things his o
wn way. hot headed and a little arrogant, this mammoth of
a feline has a short temper and a bad habit of making more
enemies than friends. whereas his temper and beligerence
get the better of him at times, lionstorm is undoubtedly a
perceptive cat who catches onto things quickly and picks u
p on body language and vibes very easily. he is loyal to a f
ault and when he loves, he loves unconditionally, though
along with his affection comes possessiveness.

RESIST IT NO MORE !
Last edited by razzberry on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:10 am

@razzberry yeah, i like blizzardbriar the most too. :0

@chasing_stars
    hey !! :0 mind if leopardpaw had a small secret crush on fidgetpaw?

Last edited by astrohund on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❀ discussion

Postby razzberry » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:13 am

@tiny & moon,
    thank you both!