The Game d&f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Game d&f

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:07 am

I'm going away for a few days so may be inactive during that time. Sorry! Please reserve on this thread, because I won't see pms,

EDIT: I'm back!
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Game d&f

Postby DeadSpace » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:47 pm

Name: Eden Clevlery
User: WeAreTheWalkingDead
Religion: Agnostic
Role: The Theif
Eye Color: Ice Blue
Height: 6'0
Weight: 135lb
Sexuality: Homosexual
Crush: Open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Open
Mother: Eden has a step mother named Suzan Doyle
Father: Aiden Doyle
Sister: Elah Doyle
Tattoo's: Inbetween her shoulder blades
Positive Traits:Compassionate, Caring, Understanding, Self-sufficient, Good at cooking.
Negative Traits: Easily aggravated, Loves Verbal fights, Not so Street Smart, Fidgety, Scared Easily, and Dyslexic.
Personality: Eden loves to out smart people, it's one of her more annoying traits, she's very quick with her words and you might be confused sometimes as she talks to fast. Eden has learned from a young age she can use her cunning-ness and quick words to get what she wants, and believe me she uses it a lot.
History: Eden's family wasn't always torn apart, that mainly happened when her parents split when she was eight. She tried to cope with the separation of her parents but instead just became sad but got over it with in a year and a half of her parent's divorce. At age eleven her father got married to another woman which made Eden upset again as she thought her father would not care about her, or her mother as he got a 'new' wife and daughter. Eden eventually stopped going over to her fathers house and lived with her mother, not seeing her father for years. That all changed when she was 14 and her mother died in a car crash one day while she was coming home from work. Eden was then forced to live with her dad and step mother despite wanting to live anywhere else but there, but she was forced by the courts as it was the 'best' thing for Eden. When she moved into her fathers house she became depressed, started stealing liquor from her fathers cabinet. She learned she liked stealing, it became a game to her, week by week she'd steal more. She loved seeing how much bigger her haul got each week, and soon it became an addiction to her she would steal and sell her haul, she only after a few short weeks was able to afford a house.

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱♡ⅯⅯⅢ♡⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△△▽△
Hello, my name is Saturn. I have been on CS for six
years. I have also been coding on and off since
January 2017, and would consider myself a more
skilled coder so please take a look at my shop!

(FallenKora is my cousin we trade unfairly!)
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
my coding shop
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△△▽△
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱♡ⅯⅯⅢ♡⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
DeadSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups