Halfed v.2 forms + disc.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Halfed v.2 forms + disc.

Postby energy. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:18 pm

Just a heads up. Tomorrow I will be busy, and then Friday I'm leaving for a second vacation for ten days and will be back sometime in August for August 1 or second. Just thought I'd let everyone know!
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitloops:3 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:39 pm

╔══════════════╗
Reign Allie Moore
╚══════════════╝

name ;; Reign Moore
gender ;; Female
age ;; 22
species mix ;; Human
ablities ;; Unless you count being able to make friends with pets an ability then, no abilities.
status [loner, or new order];; Loner (pretty oblivious on this New Order, if she knew she would've joined)
rank [if in new order] ;;
────────────────
personality ;; Reign is quiet, but not shy. She is a bit mysterious due to her eerie quietness but in reality she is very sweet to new people, very careful on her impression on people. Though this does effect her since she wants to seem perfect to everyone she meets, but she has flaws of her own as well. Getting annoyed over constant noises, can sometimes ramble when she is very into something, maybe she cant even carry out a conversation for too long, struggle to pick out a certain word since English isn't her first language, or just flat out lazy and prefers animals over people on some days.
history {optional};; Reign born to a single mother as her father died from illness, she and her mother were the only two to support each other. Well Reign and three other siblings. Her three brothers who are triplets and only three years older had to keep the family supported as they lived in a very poor city and a small house out near the woods. When growing up, Reign always appreciated every moment in her life. Even more after her mother died, which then lead to her two brothers dying from this unknown illness that was spreading across the small city. Now her teen years are ending as she has to struggle living with a mentally ill older brother, the only family she has left, in this old small house which used to have a nice family but now uncomfortably silent and for her brother to mutter nonsense to fill the quiet void. Living in this small city in France had made her think about life outside of it, never actually leaving the city and the farthest was just a little more well known city. But when an offer was given to her to bring her brother to North America to treat his illness, she quickly accepted and wasted almost every saving she had that would go to her college fund but now to travel and stay in a small abandon house near the woods while her brother stayed in a hospital. Her home is not exactly abandoned or in the middle of the woods, but there isn't many people living near here and the woods start right behind her house. As well as the house hasn't been owned in almost a decade. All she can say about her current life is, "It's quiet, but at least i see more people."
likes ;; Reign likes peace, chances, hope, grown to like being alone, studying, shiny objects, sunflowers, the woods, old things, and life itself.
dislikes ;; Repeating noises, annoying things, having bad impressions, not having enough money to eat, being dirty, the unknown, scary things, not having an education, feeling dumb, and having a sort of limited vocabulary.
────────────────
crush ;; -
mate ;; -
offspring ;; -
mother ;; Adeline Moore (unknown illness caused death)
father ;; Ivan Moore (unknown illness caused death)
brother(s) ;; Jacob Moore (unknown illness caused death), Payton Moore (unknown illness caused death), Oliver Moore (alive, mentally ill)
sister(s) ;; -
─────────────────
theme song {optional} ;; -
quote {optional} ;; "Every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back."
style? ;; Casual, consist of long sleeve button ups with either a plain below the knee skirt, shorts, or jeans.
scars? ;; A scar on her lip when fighting with one of her brothers when playing, one across her right palm from catching a knife the wrong way, and one on the sole of her left foot for stepping on glass.
additional information ;; Reign has a French accent, has a bit of a limit to her English vocabulary but is actually fairly fluent, and she is bisexual (to keep things simple)

(will add more later, sorry if i put a little too much.)

╔══════════════╗
Atlas Vidal
╚══════════════╝

name ;; Atlas Vidal
gender ;; male
age ;; 23
species mix ;; witch x shapeshifter
ablities ;; Atlas can try to do 'witchy' things but he is clumsy in that, and for shapeshifting, he can shapeshift into anything he has seen or touched.
status [loner, or new order];; New Order
rank [if in new order] ;; any rank that suites him
────────────────
personality ;; Atlas is sorta clumsy/clutz. He has the talent of tripping on the flattest of surfaces without trying. But if you put his awkward tripping and breaking of things, he is actually pretty okay guy. He can be protective if he grows a strong bond over the thing over time, which also leads into his love life since he wouldn't get together with the person unless a strong bond is made. Atlas has his bad puns to give when things go awkward but would rather keep it to himself if it isn't the time for it. He is nice most of the time but when first meeting, he is a bit distant and keeps to himself. He isn't one to express his feelings so easily, and is usually embarrassed when he has to admit to things he has done, good or bad.
history {optional};; Born to a family that both sides hate each other, life wasn't really smooth for Atlas. When little, his parents told him not to worry on what the other family members had to say. His mother being a witch, father a shapeshifter, things were a bit different to most people. He would usually spend his time in his mothers working area as she made potions, made some medicine, teach a few easy spells to her son, and clean up the mess and broken glass that Atlas would cause. He really liked his mother, he thought her side was a lot more interesting then his fathers. Though he did get to learn how to shapeshift, he still isn't an expert. Growing up with a younger sister was a bit of a bother but soon learned to love her. But things started to go down hill when his parents had left for a sudden 'family' issues but only his father returned. Atlas' father had sent him and his sister away from their home to protect them from something their father wouldn't tell them. Now living together, they struggle to survive with no support of parents. His sister was starting to show signs of sickness, but since they lived in such bad circumstances she would be stuck with a mask over her mouth and nose and read their mothers spell book for any medicines. As for Atlas, he searches for anyone else out there like him. Maybe help.
likes ;; Magic, witch stuff, hugs, spring time, figuring out the unknown, learning, making people feel at ease, the quiet, and easily amazed by modern technology.
dislikes ;; Being slow, pure silence (like you can hear the ringing in your ears), not being able to know, freezing cold, not being able to help his sister, loosing thing/people, and death.
────────────────
crush ;; -
mate ;; -
offspring ;; -
mother ;; Idris Vidal (missing/most likely dead)
father ;; Marco Vidal (not in the picture anymore/unknown where location is)
brother(s) ;; -
sister(s) ;; Isabelline Vidal
─────────────────
theme song {optional} ;; -
quote {optional} ;; "It's important to remember that we all have magic inside us."
style? ;; Plain, nothing too out of ordinary. A plain t shirt with maybe a jacket/hoodie over, jeans, and some worn down sneakers. An occasional mask when around/with his sister when in public or alone so she wouldn't feel alone and not to get sick.
scars? ;; a long scar from the top of his wrist down to his elbow when he tried to climb a tree. A few small/fades scars scattered on his feet when he dropped glass when little. Maybe some few unknown scars since he is pretty clumsy in general.
additional information ;; Atlas tries to stay positive despite all on what's happen which takes a toll on his energy most of the time. He doesn't have to greatest of education since he was homeschooled and still tried to teach his younger sister.
Last edited by fruitloops:3 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

(I'm open for rp's, 1x1 are fine as well. you can invite me ig)

(im a student so i wont be on often)
fruitloops:3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:05 pm

* May I post my form later on? I have a lot to do today, and I'll probably be off for a while.
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warmblood » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:13 am

@imaginary of course! btw Reign is accepted!
CRAZY ,
┌───────────┐

formerly halø & pills
i enjoy roleplaying, &
playing a large variety
of sports. i ♡ music ;)
i also show jump horses!
i love dogs,and currently i
own a red boston terrier,
feel free to give me a pm, or
send me a trade. I speak
several languages.

└───────────┘
❝ MY REALITY IS ❞
JUSTImage
── FROM YOURS . ──
CRE
DIT

────────
bee!
[[ link here ]]
[[ link here ]]
[[ link here ]]
[[ link here ]]

warmblood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitloops:3 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:30 am

(Ah ty!)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:04 am

╔══════════════╗
Tarnian Ornick
╚══════════════╝

name;; Tarnian
gender;; Male
age;; 22
species mix;; Pureblood werewolf
ablities ;; He can scent things easily whether he's in his wolf or human form
status;; New Order
rank;; Soldier
────────────────
personality;; Outgoing, funny, can be a bit of a pain.
likes;; He loves going on hikes and rock climbing, anything that can give him a rush of adrenaline.
dislikes;; Having to do boring patrols or just being bored in general
────────────────
crush;; Open
mate;; None
offspring;; None
mother;; Missing
father;; Riken
brother;; None
sister;; None
─────────────────
quote;; "Love comes into the body like lightning- without fear" -Rune Lazuli
style?;; He likes to wear his uniform, or anything similiar to it. It makes him look intimidating,
scars?;; He has a few scars, but nothing too serious. He has a big one across his chest when he got into a fight with another werewolf.
additional information;; None
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:14 am

* It okay if I have an anime pic? I will change it if not :)

╔══════════════╗
Elliott Lucas Harvey
╚══════════════╝

name ;; elliott lucas harvey
gender ;; male
age ;; 28
species mix ;; human
ablities ;; does not have special abilities, but is a crackshot
status ;; loner, with his sister
rank [if in new order] ;; ---
────────────────
personality ;; elliott is an optimist. he always ends up finding the good side of anything, which often gets on his sister Imogen's nerves. he tries to find the happiness in every situation, and he would feel nothing without it. but he can be very serious at times, and is often quiet out in the open. he acts kindly towards strangers, and tries to help whoever he can.
history {optional};; ---
likes ;; playing music, being outside, sunlight, warmth, dogs
dislikes ;; cereal (idk just roll with it), small spaces, having nothing to do
────────────────
crush ;; open
mate ;; none
offspring ;; none
mother ;; maria greenwood harvey
father ;; lucas harvey
brother ;; none
sister ;; imogen harvey
─────────────────
theme song ;;plant life - owl city
quote ;; breathe. it's just a bad day, not a bad life.
style ;; elliott likes things that are casual, like hoodies and jeans. his clothing style is very, well, 'wear whatever's available'.
scars ;; elliott has a long scar running across his chest, from his left hip to his right shoulder, with little scars scattered around.
additional information ;; to help against the radiation, he wears a full face gas mask where the air is irradiated.

╔══════════════╗
Imogen Harvey
╚══════════════╝

name ;; imogen harvey
gender ;; female
age ;; 24
species mix ;; irradiated human
ablities ;; none, is a good hand to hand fighter
status [loner, or new order];; loner, with her brother
rank [if in new order] ;; ---
────────────────
personality ;; imogen is a very stubborn, sarcastic girl, if she wants something, she won't change her mind until she gets it. unless her brother tells her otherwise, then she hesitantly obeys. she loves her brother dearly, as he is the only one who has seen her as a person, and the only family she has left. she is caring towards those she loves and doesn't take kindly to strangers.
history {optional};; ---
likes ;; the inside, Stranger Things, apples, woollen blankets, secrets
dislikes ;; not knowing things, snitches, the dark
────────────────
crush ;; open
mate ;; none
offspring ;; none
mother ;; maria greenwood
father ;; lucas harvey
brother ;; elliott lucas harvey
sister ;; none
─────────────────
theme song ;; guillotine - jon bellion
quote ;; chin up princess, or the crown slips.
style ;; imogen's style is a lot like her brother's, but she likes to pick out her casual outfits, taking a bit longer to dress.
scars ;; she has a lot of bruises and cuts/scars on her legs and arms, but nothing major
additional information ;; she once spent too much time trying to save her brother in an irradiated area from a pack of werewolves. the toxic waste and radiation in the air mutated her. a new set of sharp teeth tore through her cheeks. she uses bandages to cover up the lower half of her face. if you need any reference pictures to this mutation, then search Mileena from Mortal Kombat.
Last edited by imaginary.jpg on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warmblood » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:47 am

All accepted! I'll add them to the front page as soon as I have time. When would you guys like to start role playing?
CRAZY ,
┌───────────┐

formerly halø & pills
i enjoy roleplaying, &
playing a large variety
of sports. i ♡ music ;)
i also show jump horses!
send me a trade. I speak
several languages.

└───────────┘
❝ MY REALITY IS ❞
JUSTImage
── FROM YOURS . ──
CRE
DIT

────────
bee!
[[ link here ]]
[[ link here ]]
[[ link here ]]
[[ link here ]]

warmblood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitloops:3 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:56 am

if its okay I would like to add another character (a male because I like to have at least both) and i can rp at any time for now ^^

(I'm open for rp's, 1x1 are fine as well. you can invite me ig)

(im a student so i wont be on often)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warmblood » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:11 am

alright!! I'm also planning on adding more characters. As for when we are starting how about last day of july? that way when energy gets back it'll be easy for her o catch up
CRAZY ,
┌───────────┐

formerly halø & pills
i enjoy roleplaying, &
playing a large variety
of sports. i ♡ music ;)
i also show jump horses!
send me a trade. I speak
several languages.