Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Iᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛɪᴇs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Iᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛɪᴇs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:49 am

Yes you may. I will reserve that for you
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:56 am

Name: Emmaline Bayline
Pronounced: Emma-Lynn Bay-leen
Nickname: Em
Sexuality: Hetero
Role: Pop Singer
Hair: Brunette, down to her butt
Eyes: Sky blue
+ Traits: Kind, smart, loyal, trustworthy
- Traits: Stubborn, impatient, shy
History: Her mother died when she was young, causing her father to become an alcoholic, which in turn led him to believe that his daughter was at fault for his wife's death and he started abusing Emmaline, both verbally and physically until she was finally able to move out at age 17. Usually she could take it, despite the tears she would shed, but as she got into her teens, it got worse as he would start whipping her. Let's just say, now she has scars on her back and arms, which she doesn't bother to cover up. She wants people to like her for her, and not freak out and leave her when they see the scars. Now she's where she's at today.
Crush: Open (Pm me)
Bf: Open (Pm me)
Other: None
Last edited by Soul_Eater. on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➥ ❝ Lazy Coding for Anime_lily's Character! ❞ (✧)

Postby lilymei. » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:07 am

➳name; Kana Tori Sawaya
    ➳nicknames; Sara/Sera, Nightingale
    ➳age; 18 Years Old
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳birthday; June 18
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; None/Open

➳hair; Black and brown
    ➳eyes; Brown
    ➳height; 5 ft. 0 in.

➳nationality; Japanese American
    ➳languages; Taiwanese, Japanese, English
    ➳accent; Only when speaking Japanese or Chinese
    ➳role; Female Musician
    ➳occupation; Student, first violinist for electric strings group
    ➳instruments; Piano, violin, viola, clarinet, harp

➳likes; music, singing, playing music, concerts, practicing, swimming, ice skating, reading, typing stories/blogs online, having fun, teaching people music
    ➳dislikes; heat (summer), loud places, screamo music, rap music, disrespect, people who are full of themselves, pessimists

➳personality; At a first glance, Kana may appear to be no more than an average student studying for a degree in music who works as a violinist in a electric strings group and plays at other places for money to live off of, but she really isn't just that. Having won a music competition when she was 8, Kana has continued to pursue music throughout her entire life and doesn't plan to stop. Since her first competition, the girl hasn't considered joining another as she doesn't find them fun as most require a song by Bach or some other thing she doesn't wish to play so she just does what she wants unless it is for money. She enjoys playing for anyone and everyone who wishes to hear her. She hopes her music can make people feel how she feels in every performance and finds a way to bring out some unknown feeling in others through her music. Personally, she doesn't do it for others, and mostly for herself but does find happiness in knowing that others love her music. Quite friendly towards others unless they provoke her, Kana is a very fun person to be around. She even teaches others how to play certain instruments, including ones she doesn't play seriously as she tried a lot of different instruments as a child. She just loves seeing the community grow and does whatever she can to help it extend to others who never even considered playing in the first place.
    ➳history; Kana grew up in a family with many musicians though most just played movie scores for things on Broadway or instruments in orchestras at theater productions. But Kana didn't like this. She learned many instruments as a kid as her parents owned a multitude of them and taught herself how to read clefs of instruments her parents didn't think she would take seriously so that she could play them anyways. It was planned for her to take over the piano part for the Orchestra her mother was in, but Kana wanted more. She practiced constantly and never let anyone bring her down from her dreams of becoming the number one instrumentalist in the world. Of course, she would never be able to choose which instrument to major in or which would be her main, but she chose two as it was the closest she could get, piano and violin. Of course, both were difficult instruments to master and pass by all the others who played them, but she worked hard and even she thinks she has some ways to get to her goal. She has been playing piano since she was 5 and violin since she was 9 in a school orchestra and the rest came and went as Kana wished.

➳other; The electric strings group Kana plays in is called "The Songbirds" which gave her the name "Nightingale" as according to one of her best friends, Tyler, is what she sounds like when she plays. The other members are known as "Lark", "Chickadee", "Blue Jay" and "Mockingbird". During her performances on the streets or at events, she is almost unrecognizable because of the make-up and outfit designs she wears.
Last edited by lilymei. on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➥ ❝ Another Lazily Coded Character! ❞ (✧)

Postby lilymei. » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:08 am

➳name; Lazarus James Adair
    ➳nicknames; Laz, Wolf
    ➳age; 20 Years Old
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳birthday; January 19
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳crush; None/Open

➳hair; Originally dark brown/black, bleached/dyed white
    ➳eyes; Brown, normally uses contacts for acting
    ➳height; 5 ft. 10 in.

➳nationality; Korean-American
    ➳languages; Korean, English
    ➳accent; None
    ➳role; Pop Singer
    ➳occupation; Lead Singer of "No Name", a K-pop like band, Student

➳likes; singing, acting, performing, people, talking, being around friends, socializing, green tea, talking to fans
    ➳dislikes; dealing with rude fans, clingy people, reporters, being the only person in the center of attention, having to deal with crying people

➳personality; Lazarus is known for his flirtatious personality, especially towards female fans, but really anyone cute enough to be noticed by him. He loves the spotlight but hates holding it alone. He feels as though being noticed for his career isn't something that should be pinned on him but shared with those who helped him get to where he is. Extremely generous and thankful for the chance at success he was give, Lazarus's kindness is something you should not challenge. Though his band takes up a lot of his time, Lazarus is also a student studying environmental engineering. Sometimes he gets overly stressed but hides it under a small smile or side hug.
    ➳history; Lazarus was raised to become a scientist but he couldn't help but find a fondness in music, especially the songs popular among teenagers and young adults. Whenever it would come on the radio, he would mark down how the song was written and used the golden ratio to see if the song followed the pattern as he had been told it might and to his surprise, it did a lot. This intrigued him so he worked on making his own song. At this time he was about 12 years old and made his first song titled "Thunder and Lightning" which his school teachers were very surprised he had written it. He had trouble coming up with lyrics to suit it but after some time, he finally was able to write some though looking back on it now, he can't help but laugh at how they were written. Still, he's proud of writing it and continued to write songs from then on, mostly in secret during the night as his family wanted him to study for school during the day and whenever he could so he did. He keeps on with college so his parents will be proud of him, despite seeming carefree, he does care about his appearance to others and wants to make sure he doesn't disappoint his parents, he also works with a newly found band called "No Name", a title of one of his older songs he made in his freshman year of high school. The other 5 members of the group have become extremely close to him that Lazarus can't help but see them as a secondary family. He loves each and every one of them equally for what they could offer to the group and is proud of their small group. Having gained quite some publicity and popularity from the time of their founding, Lazarus struggles to keep up with school but manages to as he told the group they wouldn't tour anywhere else until he could finish his schooling and them being understanding, Lazarus is glad they still stay by his side. At this pace, he will graduate with his master when he is 22 years old and he hopes that is the case.

➳other; His nickname in the band is "늑대", or "Wolf" in English. All the other members are nicknamed after animals as well. There are 3 girls and 3 guys in the group including himself.
Last edited by lilymei. on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:11 pm

@Soul; Could you possibly go more in depth and add a picture reference so I can add it to the front page?

@Lily; Accepted ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:17 pm

((I can go into more depth, but I'm on mobile and will be for a few months, so I won't be able to add the picture. Is it alright if I find a picture and put the link? That's the best I can do))

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:26 pm

That would be perfectly fine
Ploegy