f ₑ ₐ ₜ ₕ ₑ ᵣ c ₗ ₐ ₙ d ₊ f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

━ ━━ s p i r i t r o s e ━━

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:15 pm

━━ ━━━━ But he who dares not grasp the thorn,
        shall never crave the rose━━━━━━━
    ██████████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████
    ██████████████████

x
x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxn a m e ; spiritrose

xxxxxxxxxxxa g e ; 40 moons

xxxxxxxxxxxg e n d e r ; she-cat

xxxxxxxxxxxr a n k ; warrior

xxxxxxxxxxxs e x u a l i t y ; heteroromantic heterosexual

xxxxxxxxxxxc r u s h ; duckstar

xxxxxxxxxxxm a t e ; duckstar

xxxxxxxxxxxk i t ; none at the moment

xxxxxxxxxxxf a t h e r ; oaktalon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxm o t h e r ; dawnlight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxs i b l i n g ; nightholly, ravenwatcher

xxxxxxxxxxxxxw i n g s ; dove wings
xxxxxxxxxxxxx██████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxx██████████████████████████████████

p e r s o n a l i t y ; spiritrose is a hearty, turkish angora with a bright smile. she is extroverted and likes to catch up with friends, she is always down for some good fun and will not run away from challenges as she was faced with many in her childhood.

h i s t o r y ; spiritrose came from a specialized turkish angora breeder. she and her littermates, nightholly and ravenwatcher, were adopted into different familes, in where they were raised into different jobs - spiritrose were put into pet contests, in which she won from her pelt color and eye color. at first she loved the feeling of being crowned as the winner, but as the days go on, she got bored of it. and so she decided to run from the good life she was having and got into a clan, in where she found her lost siblings again. she set her eyes on a young tom who soon became the leader of featherclan. they both took an interest in each other and soon became mates.
Last edited by ailurophile. on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━ ━━ s p i r i t r o s e ━━ [ Relation! ]

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:05 pm

duckstar mate ;; he is a cheerful and loyal. he is extremely protective towards me and i quite like it, even though he could get overboard on it. but i do appreciate his effort of trying to protect me from anything that could cause me harm.

goosewing friend ;; goosewing seems a little bit too flirty, and i don't really like the fact that he tends to have flings more than stable relationships. although he's a great guy, he could be better if he could settle down with someone he really liked. imagine all the hearts that were broken by goosewing. those poor fellas.

daisyblossom best friend ;; daisyblossom is the first cat that showered me with attention when i came into the clan. i was alone and not like the others, and it made me feel really bad about myself. but daisyblossom had always been there for me to cheer me up, regardless of the situation. she's a sweet cat other than the fact that she could get really aggressive when offended. i'll guess i just have to watch my actions around her, but i'm guessing she mostly won't care.

tigerpaw acquaintance ;; even though i'm not a close friend of tigerpaw myself, but from my observation, tigerpaw seems to be a short-tempered cat. she loves to pick fights with other cats, whether it was with her mentors or with small kits, or even with her fellow apprentices. she also gets upset over small things like missing a catch or losing a hide and seek game. i'm not necessarily appealed by her personality, and therefore would not try to close the distance between us. she is nice sometimes though, but in general, i guess i'll pass for this one.

whiteheart acquaintance ;; i am not really close with whiteheart, but he always seemed so judgemental. i've heard him talking about another cat in the clan, and i am not quite impressed with that. though i feel bad about him being blind, so his bad temper and crankiness is understandable. but still, i feel like he could've treated the others in a better way. don't get me wrong. he's a nice cat, it's just i don't really like him.

dockleaf close friend ;; he was so much younger than me, but i've watched him grow into a warrior. i admired his courage and mental strength, as it must be nerve-wrecking to be deaf. at first i hated him, because i thought he was just ignoring me because i'm not one of them, but it turned out he was really nice and non-judgemental, unike whiteheart there. i admire him for how strong he is and how optimistic towards living his life.

snowsong acquaintance ;; i thought she was born to be unable to speak, but as the story was told, i find myself distancing myself from her. i know i shouldn't say this, but i kind of feel like she deserved it. if she didn't lie, perhaps the elders, or starclan wouldn't punish her by making her lose her voice. i know it's really mean for me to say this, but hey, that's what i think.

sunspots: acquaintance ;; sunspot is a relatively smaller tom than the rest of us, and i sometimes wonder if he tend to act like his size. he seems naive to me, who tends to giggle at corny dad jokes and probably couldn't act like a warrior for once. he is excited for an adventure, though. sunspot tends to believe everything that was told to him, making him an easy target to spread rumours and putting lies in it. if he could tell the difference between truths and lies, he could be a nice guy.

riverbriar: close friend ;; she is outgoing, that makes her a great buddy. we can fool around a lot and totally be true to ourselves, not worried about other's opinions. i loved the fact that she finds the courage to say whatever that's in her mind without the fear of being judged for what she says. she is a really sweet cat, and probably wouldn't leave you alone until you said you're fine and nothing is bothering you, which i find it really sweet. but i know there must be something deeper underneath this outspoken and outgoing personality, and i would like to explore my way through it as i get to know her more.

spiritrose -

nightholly best friend ;; nightholly is very chill, and intelligent. i guess that's because she is a medicine cat. i would love to go to her for advice. she had been a nice sister of mine. i'm so glad i get to find her.

ravenlight close friend ;; ravenlight is really protective towards me and nightholly, maybe that's because he's the only tom in the family. he is a really great fighter, but i am not entirely sure why. he used to be really nice towards other cats around our litter, but since he had joined the clan, he completely changed. i mean, he is still his cheery self around his siblings, but he shuts everyone out one in a while. i'm pretty sure he does have a part of his past that he didn't want to mention, but i'm not going to ask him that. maybe he'll tell me when he's ready. but if he wants to tell me and nightholly, i am all ears.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━ ━━ n i g h t h o l l y ━━

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:06 pm

█████████████████████████████████
      ━━ ━━━━ Beauty may be dangerous,
        but intelligence is lethal.━━━━━━━
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxn a m e ; nightholly

xxxxxxxxxxxg e n d e r ; she-cat

xxxxxxxxxxxr a n k ; medicine cat

xxxxxxxxxxxs e x u a l i t y ; demiromantic asexual

xxxxxxxxxxxc r u s h ; goosewing

xxxxxxxxxxxm a t e ; forbidden

xxxxxxxxxxxk i t ; forbidden

xxxxxxxxxxxxm o t h e r ; dawnlight

xxxxxxxxxxxxs i b l i n g ; spiritrose, ravenwatcher

xxxxxxxxxxxxw i n g s ; crow wings

x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x

xxxxxxxxxxxxp e r s o n a l i t y ; nightholly is a wise she-cat who always put other's needs before hers. she is very selfless. she loves answering questions and doing trivia questions, so if you want to learn something new, you have a living encyclopedia right there.

xxxxxxxxxxxxh i s t o r y ; nightholly was named holly. she was born to two turkish angoras in a breeding site. she was adopted into a hospital, and was trained to be an emotional support animal. she had worked with various patients with depression, social anxiety,etc. she was one of the favourites in the hospital, so doctors often let her follow them around the hospital, sometimes even letting her in the pharmacy departments. so she had seen a lot of the pill bottles and heard about them talking about medical conditions. but good things didn't last long. the hospital was lacking budget, and soon enough it had to shut down. a lot of the cats were shut into cages and were sent to other hospitals, but as the other hospitals refuse to accept the other cats, including holly herself. she and her other friends wanted a new life, so they opt for the soft kittypet life, but as she heard where spiritrose is, she knew she had to go find her lost sister. she came into the clan at night, and so duckstar named her nightholly.
Last edited by ailurophile. on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━ ━━ n i g h t h o l l y ━━ [ Relation! ]

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:07 pm

duckstar close friend ;; duckstar is the mate of my sister. he is very loyal to my sister, which i appreciate it. he protects my sister and makes sure he is unharmed. he is a great friend.

goosewing best friend ;; comparing to duckstar, he is less loyal. he is a really great friend and is always there for you when you need him. he also has a great sense of humour. well don't tell spiritrose this, but i have a tiny crush on this tom. if spiritrose knows, she's probably going to kill me.

bluecrest best friend ;; bluecrest had lived a sad life, yet she is stronger than most of the cats in this clan. she is really nice and friendly, which makes her a great friend. she seems to be not so sociable, but it's fine. i like silences, especially when i'm working. i love it when she comes to me for a quick little chat in the morning, or when i'm sorting the herbs.

daisyblossom close friend ;; she is a really sweet cat with a sense of humour. i could see she is a she-cat with a scarred past. she seems more like a crybaby to me, especially when someone mentioned her previous mate. i wondered what happened to them, but i won't ask.

brokenlight friend ;; brokenlight seems to be a really grumpy and cranky cat to me. i know i'm stating the obvious, but he seems to have a troubled past. despite his grumpy appearance, i could tell that he quite enjoys some company from time to time. it sucks to be alone.

oaktalon father ;; i love my father. he is very wise and knowledgeable. he is older than most of the warrior, even duckstar himself. oaktalon likes to act like a young warrior, which is probably not a problem. i like to go to him for advice.

tigerpaw acquaintance ;; i never liked cats who like to pick fights with someone else. from my days in the hospital, there had been cats who tends to be nice and friendly around the patients, but is a total jerk to us. i wonder what would tigerpaw grow up into.

whiteheart mild dislike ;; i thought he was a really nice cat first, but as i spend more time with him, i noticed he tends to pick on other cats. i've heard him talking about me to someone else before, i was wondering if he was talking about my past. i'll just have to avoid him.

dockleaf best friend ;; dockleaf comes to me once in a while for a quick checkup. i always asked him how is everything and he would reply with much enthusiasm that he's doing alright. and that applies even if he is not exactly okay. he once had a mild ear infection and i assumed he would wiggle around in pain while i was treating it. surprisingly, he didn't. that's very impressive.

snowsong neutral ;; i pitied her, but also think she kind of deserves it. but other than that, no extra comments about this cat.

sunspots: dislike ;; he likes to take adventure but often gets himself hurt. he is a usual visitor of the medicen den, and he would tell me what he saw today. i am not really interested, but, i'll just be listening to him blabber about his great adventures. not to be offensive.

riverbriar: close friend ;; i like her attitude. she is really nice and outgoing. but she tends to say whatever she likes, which might not get her far. she would get a lot of hate for it. i hope she could change it.

spiritrose best friend ;; i love my sister. she is nice and really pretty. she is non-judgemental and she loves learning new stuff.

nightholly -

ravenlight friend ;; i am not so much a fan of my brother, but he seems to be really nice. he is rather distant towards me, and i'm guessing something must have happened to him.
Last edited by ailurophile. on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━ ━━ r a v e n w a t c h e r ━━

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:07 pm

████████████████████
        ━━ ━━━━ Quoth the raven,
          "Nevermore"━━━━━━━
        █████████████████████████████████████████████████████Image
        █████████████████████████████████████████████████████xxxx
        Image███████████████████████████████

x
        x
        x

xxxxxxxxxxxn a m e ; ravenwatcher

xxxxxxxxxxxg e n d e r ; tom

xxxxxxxxxxxr a n k ; warrior

xxxxxxxxxxxs e x u a l i t y ; demiromantic heterosexual

xxxxxxxxxxxc r u s h ; none

xxxxxxxxxxxm a t e ; abby (former)

xxxxxxxxxxxk i t ; none at the moment

xxxxxxxxxxxxm o t h e r ; dawnlight

xxxxxxxxxxxxs i b l i n g ; spiritrose, nightholly

xxxxxxxxxxxxw i n g s ; black falcon wings

xxxxxxxxxxxxp e r s o n a l i t y ; ravenwatcher is fiercely protective over his family. he is usually quiet and observant. he is unlike his sisters, he is mentally strong, and would never go down without a fight.

xxxxxxxxxxxxh i s t o r y ; ravenwatcher was born to dawnlight and oaktalon, in a turkish angora breeding site. he grew up with his littermates, before they were all accepted into different households. he didn't get adopted, because there had been a deep belief on black cats bringing bad luck to the family. as the breeding site was found out by government officials, it was forced to shut down. all of the cats were thrown into the alleyways of the site. many didn't make it through the first night. but ravenwatcher did. as he watch the other cats die from starvation, he knew he had to run away from here. he travelled all the way into the wealthy parts of the city, and became one of the stray cats. he met his mate, named abby. abby was brought up in a wealthy family. and when the twoleg kit was around 12, they decided abby had to be left here when the whole family migrated into another country. abby was placed into the streets and had no idea how to hunt and protect herself. out from sympathy, ravenwatcher decided to take care of the she-cat. as the days gone by, abby and ravenwatcher both fell for each other. and he introduced abby to his best friend, thinking they would get along well. unfortunately, they got along too well. one day ravenwatcher returned from his hunting and foraging, he realized his flirty best friend had become mates with abby. heartbroken, he fled from the streets and ran into the woods, and stopped by a strange looking stone. a light soon came to him and told him his siblings were in a clan. that he is meant to be with his family who lives in the clouds, and be a loyal warrior. he was granted black falcon wings, which allow him agile and quick flying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████
    Last edited by ailurophile. on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ailurophile.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

━ ━━ r a v e n w a t c h e r ━━ [ Relation! ]

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:08 pm

duckstar best friend ;; duckstar is a very loyal mate of spiritrose. he makes me reassured that what happened to me would not happen to my own sister.

goosewing enemies ;; the flirtiness of goosewing have a close resemblance with his best friend's. i knew nightholly likes him and is really close to him. but i will keep quiet about it unless something happened. goosewing better watch his back.

daisyblossom neutral ;; she is protective of her family, and nice. but other than that, no additional comments.

brokenlight friend ;; he is disliked because of his crankiness and grumpiness, but i know there must be a painful past leading to it. i would like to know him deeper.

oaktalon father ;; i respect my father. he is always there for me, and taught me his clan ways. i love my father so so much. i can't possibly imagine him leaving us alone in the world. it must be hard for him to live without mom.

tigerpaw friend ;; tigerpaw is like me in my younger days, so aggressive, yet not experienced enough to win an argument. i woud like to guide her to a right path so she wouldn't have to go through what i did.

whiteheart friend ;; i wouldn't say he is one of the nicest cats, nor one of the best cat to be friends with. he likes to talk about other's behind their backs. while others may think he is just mean, i would say it's just because he couldn't see. but he is very observant though.

dockleaf neutral ;; he is a great cat in general. it's not that i don't pity the fact that he is deaf, it's just i find it really hard to communicate with him sometimes. it's not him, it's me. i don't know sign languages.

snowsong neutral ;; all cats have a past of their own. it might be good or bad. and i believe snowsong had opted for a path that caused her muteness. it's a big lesson for her and i believe she would never lie again. we'll see about that.

sunspots: dislike ;; he needs to act out his age. i don't really like to say this but he kind of irritates me.

riverbriar: close friend ;; riverbriar and i have a close resemblance. we both speak whatever is in our minds and are so carefree. i would like to know her more because of our similarities.

spiritrose best friend / sister ;; i love spiritrose more than anything. she is a pretty she-cat, nightholly as well. she is truly a rose. you have to endure all the thorns and once you got past the bushes of thorns, you'll realize how pretty the rose is.

nightholly best friends / sister ;; i love nightholly so so much. she is so knowledgable, which makes her so easy to talk to. she is my idol.

ravenlight -
    Last edited by ailurophile. on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    ailurophile.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: f ₑ ₐ ₜ ₕ ₑ ᵣ c ₗ ₐ ₙ d ₊ f

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:49 pm

All accepted! c: I'll probably be making more cats in a little bit.
    believe-hwu

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:26 pm

I'm going to add two more characters at least the hard part is just deciding which ones I want to use lol
    | My Characters | My Trade Thread |

Currently: Looking for many past event pets!

| Semi-Quit, Won't be on very often. Only pop in every so often. |

Skelly | ♀ | Roleplayer | Trades: Open | Pms: Open

"But first you must once more become that goddess
    of retribution and righteous anger. Once more,
    be nemesis."

Previous Usernames: skelanimalsluff & Skelly Leijon
    Miss Marple

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:28 pm

I'm probably gonna make some more for your cats (Maybe Brokenlight and Riverbriar can become mates later on?) c:
    quinn / cancer ♋︎ / any pronoun works
    flight risingartmy bestie
    my newest one - coveclan

believe-hwu

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:03 pm

believe-hwu wrote:
      I'm probably gonna make some more for your cats (Maybe Brokenlight and Riverbriar can become mates later on?) c:

-cough- she would totally be up for that Brokenlight looks really interesting
    | My Characters | My Trade Thread |

Currently: Looking for many past event pets!

| Semi-Quit, Won't be on very often. Only pop in every so often. |

Skelly | ♀ | Roleplayer | Trades: Open | Pms: Open

"But first you must once more become that goddess
    of retribution and righteous anger. Once more,
    be nemesis."

Previous Usernames: skelanimalsluff & Skelly Leijon
    Miss Marple

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes