☢ Noт 100% Hυмαɴ // Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

quinn's relations

Postby aura- » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:24 pm

fire ;; serenity [positive/negative] quinn feels as though he's know her his whole life. since her first day here he has been a little weary of her, keeping his distance because the thought of having someone understand him more than himself scares him. but when they end up speaking with another its one of those "you're a cool person I guess but I still don't like you" and it's as if Quinn can't decided what to do or how to act around her.
      earth ;; delsin oswald [positive/negative/neutral] pm me to discuss relations
      air ;; angel robert d'arc [positive/negative/neutral] pm me to discuss relations
      light ;; jocelyn soleil [positive] she seems to be the only who can understand him in a way, she can put up with him and thats an accomplishment him, not many can stand to be around him or put up with him. he respects that and in turn gives her his time of day when he needs his little bit of social interaction, and she sees this and actually listens. due to their shared respect for one another it has formed an odd friendship between the two, full of snarky comments and jokes that others might not take to lightly. but its all in fun between the two of them
      darkness ;; amethyst lilara [positive] Quinn definitely likes her, both their personalities going hand in hand. It's her snarky and sarcastic attitude that causes Quinn to drift towards her and from there they both just keep each other going. Keeping the negative and sarcastic vibe very evident on the island.
      strength ;; cerys quin-lee [negative/neutral] the girls bright and peppy persona really throws him off, not only does he not want to be surrounded by it and listen to it all day but its kind of revolting in a way. how could someone be so optimistic in a situation like this? Quinn tries his best to avoid her, treat her like he does to the others and try to ignore her singing that echoes through the hallways.
      speed ;; gilligan tucker [positive/negative/neutral] pm me to discuss relations
      invisibility ;; tyler woods [neutral] Quinn hasn't really gotten to know the guy that well, he doesn't seem like a bother and they both respects each others space. they speak very little and nothing really comes out of it. Quinn wants to talk to the other and see what kind of a person he is, who he is, but he's never really wanted to give up the time for that
      flight ;; [positive/negative/neutral] pm me to discuss relations
      telepathy ;; [positive/negative/neutral] pm me to discuss relations
      telekinesis ;; jonathan windsor [negative] definitely someone Quinn doesn't even want to look at. They never really got to know each other but the way he came off to others was a huge no to him. Quinn steers clear of the guy and tries not to get involved with him.
Last edited by aura- on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☢ gilligan w. tucker // form

Postby eggos. » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:27 pm

( this was all on mobile so if it looks a little weird that's why )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    "it's okay to be different"
    i. gilligan william tucker
    ii. prefers gill
    iii. male - him/his
    iv. twenty-two y.o
    v. speed
    vi. pansexual
    vii. libra-scorpio cusp (10/23)
    ix. zayn malik = f.c + voice
    "aren't we all the same"
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    "you're beautiful baby"
    i. 6'6" — tallest in his family
    ii. 135 lbs
    iii. dark chocolate brown eyes
    iv. tall and lanky, some muscle
    v. pale skin now tanned
    vi. smooth dark brown hair, soft
    vii. tattoos on arms
    ix. cuts and bruises all over body
    "look me in the eyes"
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    "don't say you're not special"
    i. likes music, drawing, running
    (duh), pastel colors, nature,
    being with friends, animals,
    video games, astrology
    ii. dislikes bugs, repetition,
    stereotypes, grape juice, spiders,
    worn down things, being judged
    iii. fears of being looked down on
    "cause yes you are"
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"you're always shining and so radiant"
i. strengths are speed, stamina, reflexes, evasion, general usuage of energy
ii. weaknesses are his recklessness that gets in the way, not paying attention to surroundings, long distances
"hey can you be my lucky star?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxmeet gill. gill is one of those guys who can snap between serious and playful in a second and still be fine. he likes to base himself on his power — speed. he is very energetic and headstrong, and that can get him into more conflicts than it may lead on. he is very optimistic and imagintive about his future and the future of others and what they could be. gill is also rather carefree and reckless, which is why he has lots of cuts and bruises on his body from charging into things without thinking. he is kind and curious about new things and things he's never heard of, and honestly enjoys looking back on things he's done in his life. gill is very honest and loyal if you prove it back as well. he can act like a huge teddy bear at times as well.
xxxxxxdespite these positive points, everyone has their negatives. gill is stubborn and oddly at times very oblivious to obvious things. he doesn't have the best photographic memory or on that subject, memory in general, which can lead to repetition which he ironically hates. he can be very flirtatious but he's like that to practically everybody around him and he has good intentions. if he liked you, it'll be rather hard to tell. gill can be shy and reserved to new people and places and tries to hide the fact by being sarcastic. he is emotional and very honest and blunt with his feelings, so if you break his heart or someone that he cares about, you'll have an enemy for life. he can be protective and serious when he needs to, and he's willing to risk his life for people that he loves. overall, gilligan is like a big brother — tries to be — to everyone, and just don't get him mad or you'll have a super tall guy after your head. nobody really wants that. one thing that really separates him others is that he doesn't like to talk about his past, and it would honestly take somebody real special to make him spill.
Last edited by eggos. on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 8 times in total.
eggos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☢ gilligan w. tucker // relations

Postby eggos. » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:28 pm

serenity ;; fire [ ] — gilligan doesn't talk to her much, but when he does he tends to be nice. he respects that she doesn't really want to get close to others and tries not to be clingy, but will still help if he is asked to. he really likes her power but doesn't press her to use it if she doesn't want to.
    quinn winter ;; water [ --- ] — brief relationship status. pm to discuss.
    delsin oswald ;; earth [ --- ] — brief relationship status. pm to discuss.
    angel d'arc ;; air [ --- ] — brief relationship status. pm to discuss.
    jocelyn soleil ;; light [ ] — gill calls her his second half. gill and jocelyn are very similar and often get into trouble together, but they almost always make it out when they work together. he is very fond of her worry for him and worries for her himself if she is using her powers since she is vulnerable in that state. he will always try and cheer her up if she seems down.
    amethyst lilara ;; darkness [ ♦/✗ ] — gill tends to avoid amethyst because her obvious bad vibes, however he does respect her brains and skills. he avoids talking to her, but he acknowledges her as a strong character.
    cerys quin-lee ;; strength [ ] — gill and cerys are very good and close friends seeing how comfortable they are with each other. he loves her singing and loves to have her around. in response to her calling him "speedy" he affectionately calls her "shorty" or "shortstack" for the fun of it. gill loves her gentle and sassy persona and feels rather comfortable with her. he is protective of her.
    tyler woods ;; invisibility [ ] — tyler and gill have similar personalities which causes them to attract to each other automatically. they are good friends and gill would have tyler's back any day.
    morgan kim ;; flight [ --- ] — brief relationship status. pm to discuss.
    octavia o'hare ;; telepathy [ --- ] — brief relationship status. pm to discuss.
    jonathan windsor ;; telekinesis [ ] — gilligan and johnathan are good friends. gill doesn't mind that john is not as motivated as the rest and understands completely. he and john often are like a tag team and teases everyone here (though he tries to avoid amethyst so he won't get killed), but they doesn't mean anything by it. if they say something to each other nobody else understands, it's an inside joke and it's probably hilarious.
Last edited by eggos. on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 19 times in total.
eggos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~ 𝒮𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎 ~

Postby ♥Princess of Lions♥ » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:49 pm

~ 𝒮𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎 ~

Ability: Fire
Faceclaim: Bonnie Wright

- Personality -
Serenity is free-spirited and wild, the youngest of those at the facility and the last to be brought in. Since she was introduced so late she has difficulty trusting the others who were taken. She is a daredevil and a risk taker which makes her even more dangerous, but the most worrisome aspect of Serenity's personality may very well be her recklessness. With nothing left to live for, she doesn't believe her life to be all that valuable. As much as she tries to keep herself emotionally distant and mellow, if pressed she can easily begin to spiral out of control. She hates using her ability and is afraid of hurting others.

- Background -
One evening when Serenity was around eight years old, her parents got into a huge fight, waking her up in the middle of the night. First, it was yelling and screaming, but then she heard the familiar footsteps of her mother rushing upstairs and slamming the bedroom door. Her father remained downstairs, silent, and soon enough she heard her mother begin to cry. Frightened, little Serenity couldn't sleep. She lay awake in her bed clutching the covers, dreading the thought of her parents separating or worse, getting a divorce. It was around two hours later when she had just started to fall back asleep that the fire alarms went off. The blaring sound made her jump out of bed, immediately running for her parent's bedroom. She opened the door just as her mother was rushing towards her and was swept off her feet into her mother's loving arms. She ran for the stairs to find them engulfed in flames, coughing and squinting through the smoke. The last thing Serenity remembered was her mother calling out her father's name before the stairs gave way and they fell through the floor. The police said the way her mother landed snapped her neck.

After her parents had fought, her father broke open the whiskey and passed out with a lit cigarette in hand. When it fell, the carpeting caught on fire. The police said there was no way he could have escaped in his state.

Serenity was the sole survivor.

- Relationships -
Quinn | Water | {Neutral}
Serenity knows Quinn is messed up. He's sometimes like a guy version of her, but meaner. They don't exactly get along, but she doesn't hate him either. Quinn is the one person Serenity can go to when she needs to be around someone who isn't trying to fix the broken little girl inside of her.
Delsin | Earth | {Neutral}
Serenity finds Delsin's pessimism to be overdramatic. She doesn't mind being around him but she does think his attitude can bring down motivations and cause problems in trying to escape. If nobody believes an escape is possible, they're less likely to put all their effort into trying.
Angel | Air | {Neutral}
Angel is always teasing her about being the youngest and she could never really figure out why. Serenity likes being the youngest. She likes to think it makes her 'more full of life'. Although sometimes it can get annoying, Serenity will always take his comments with a cheeky smile.
Jocelyn | Light | {Positive}
While Serenity appreciates the fact that Jocelyn cares to look out for her, at the same time she wishes she wouldn't. Everyone Serenity has cared about in her life has perished and she's afraid to let Jocelyn get too close. She is too much like the big sister Serenity never had. The big sister who would have perished in the same flames as her mother and father.
Amethyst | Darkness | {Positive}
Serenity admires Amethyst's talents and abilities, wishing she were gifted with darkness instead of flame. Although Amethyst tries to come off as intimidating, Serenity isn't afraid to approach and provoke her. When Serenity needs to practice and spar, Amethyst would be her choice of partner.
Cerys | Strength | {Positive}
Serenity tends to spend more time than she realizes around Cerys, most particularly when she's singing. Something about the melodies Cerys always sings brings a comfort to Serenity that she would never admit. Her singing is one of the few things that can calm Serenity down enough to sleep without nightmares.
Gilligan | Speed | {Neutral}
Serenity doesn't know Gilligan very well but he's never been a bother to her, so she doesn't mind having him around. She appreciates the fact that he gives her space when she needs it and thinks highly of him for that. She also finds his power to be amusing and thinks he would have made an incredible magician in the real world.
Tyler | Invisibility | {Positive}
Tyler is one of Serenity's favorite people to be around because they end up getting each other riled up. This isn't exactly a good thing because it often ends in one of them getting hurt but when she can Serenity tries to take the fall for any problems caused. She never intends for others to get hurt by her actions but she has difficulty controlling her wild nature.
Morgan | Flight | {Positive}
Serenity is quite fond of Morgan, thinking his ability is the coolest of all. Despite not being super practical.. something about being able to fly is just beautiful to Serenity. She doesn't know him very well but would be happy to get to know him better. Sometimes Morgan makes her feel like she's important, and Serenity lives for those fleeting moments.
Octavia | Telepathy | {Neutral}
PM me to discuss!
Jonathan | Telekinesis | {Neutral}
Serenity doesn't know Jonathan all that well, but she definitely thinks he's lazy. His ability doesn't exactly help, so Serenity takes it upon herself from time to time to try and get Jonathan off his butt.
Last edited by ♥Princess of Lions♥ on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:08 am, edited 17 times in total.
♥Princess of Lions♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☢ Noт 100% Hυмαɴ // Discussion

Postby feather_light_flight » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:42 am

xxxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xx
╔══════════╗

B A S I C S
name: Cerys Quin-Lee
power: strength
weapon: throwing knives
face claim: pyper america

╚══════════╝
╔══════════╗

R O M A N C E
sexuality: bisexual
crush: none
mate: none
kids: none
dislikes: liars, cruelty, anger

╚══════════╝

╔══════════╗

F A M I L Y
mother: Helena Quin-Lee
father: Jason Quin-Lee
sibling(s): Emma- 12
pet(s): none
birthmark(s): brown patches
on her rib cage

╚══════════╝
╔══════════╗

S T A T S
height: 5'5"
weight: 130
skin: pale and creamy
hair: blonde, straight
eyes: intense blue
build: toned, lithe

╚══════════╝

╔══════════╗

B O D Y - M O D S
piercings: navel, three per ear,
tongue
tatts: an oreboros on
her left wrist
scars: across her hip,
down her neck

╚══════════╝
╔══════════╗

P E R S O N A L
talents: excellent singer, enjoys
poetry, decent at sparring
+ traits: wise, gentle, friendly
- traits: sassy, forgetful
hobbies: poem writing, singing,
baking

╚══════════╝

╔══════════╗

E X T R A
blood type: A-
fave color: pastel pink
bilingual?: fluent in latin
style: mostly punk, lil boho
habits: listens in to other's
conversations. a little snoop.

╚══════════╝
╔══════════╗

L A S T - W O R D S
favorite quote:“As little flowers,
which the chill of night has
bent and huddled, when the
white sun strikes, grow straight
and open fully on their stems, so
did I, too, with my exhausted
force.” ― Dante Alighieri, Inferno

╚══════════╝

x
╔═══════════════════════╗

Cerys was raised in a tragically normal house hold. Her parents were
talented people, filled with passion for each other and their family.
Cerys was close with her sister up until her powers emerged. She
didn't even tell her family what had happened, she simply realized
the danger she presented, and left her home in the dead of night,
never to contact them again.

At her core, Cerys is a sweet girl. She's soft hearted and well spoken,
with a deep passion for all things artistic, and a drive to make others
smile. You will rarely find Cerys in a bad mood, and if one happens
upon her, she will seem like a completely different person. She loves
to sing though, and will occupy many hours at the facility singing.
If you hear the echoes of a song, there's a good chance it's her you're
hearing.

As far as abilities go, it's quite simple. Despite her lithe physique,
Cerys holds the ability to lift around ten times her body weight.
This power is rarely used to it's capacity though, as Cerys prefers
to hone her skills with throwing knives, and practice other fighting
techniques.

If you're curious about romance, it's a bit more challenging of a
subject. Cerys, even before her powers, rarely dated. Now that
she's in a top secret government facility for metahuman powered
people? We'll see. Sometime's the worst circumstances can lead
to the best situations.

╚═══════════════════════╝

Last edited by feather_light_flight on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather_light_flight » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:43 am

xix
//xx── ─xCerys Quin-Lee
Superstrength Songstress Sweetheart

● Serenity (Fire) - pos/neu Cerys views Serenity as a sort of little sister, and happens to be very protective of the girl. She does what she can to keep her happy, and maintains a careful eye on Serenity's well being. She'll often be found singing for the girl to lull her to sleep, and if she happens to fall asleep on Cerys, the blonde won't move until she wakes.

● Quinn (Water) - pos/neg Cerys realizes that Quinn is a very closed off, emotionally reserved man. She respects this, despite maybe being a little hurt over his occasional rude remarks- she is a soft soul after all. Despite this, Cerys maintains that they're a group that needs to stay together, and will go out of her way to be kind to him.

● Gilligan (Speed) - pos Ah, Gil. The perfect match to Cerys's peppy attitude and positive thought process, Gil and she are wonderful friends who spend much time together. Cerys loves to sing for Gil, and finds comfort in being around him. She's fascinated by his power, and finds great amusement in teasing him with the nickname "speedy."

● Name (Earth) - pos/neu/neg words words words

● Tyler (Invisibility) - pos Cerys loves being around Tyler and hanging out with him. He's one of the few people that she's physically comfortable with. You can often find her leaning on him or resting her head on his shoulder when she's tired. They're the best of friends.

● Name (Air) - pos/neu/neg words words words

● Name (Flight) - pos/neu/neg words words words

● Jocelyn (Light) - pos Did someone say best friends? Cerys adores Jocelyn's positive outlook, and together they form a dynamic duo dedicated to cheering anyone and everyone up! Cerys admires Jocelyn for her good heart and will always do what she can to encourage her.

● Name (Telepathy) - pos/neu/neg words words words

● Name (Darkness) - pos/neu/neg words words words

● Name (Telekinesis) - pos/neu/neg words words words
Last edited by feather_light_flight on Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostarriver » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:55 am

Eyyyyyy feather
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather_light_flight » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:13 am

hayyyy ghost
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:44 am

I never thought I'd see the day where the number of males in a roleplay outnumbered the women. o.o We're making history, guys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Princess of Lions♥ » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:48 am

OMG We are full!! OMG I can't wait to start :D
♥Princess of Lions♥

My pets