✨ [ discussion ] ✨

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

which cat should be willowclan deputy? [listed alphabetically]

acornfur
No votes
alderstrike
26%
ashfall
26%
badgerclaw
21%
gingersplash
5%
hawkfur
11%
kestralwing
5%
lioncloud
5%

Total votes : 19

✨ kestrelwing

Postby lacke » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:05 am

┌──────────┐
name kestrelwing
age 26 moons
gender tom
rank warrior
desired deputy

fur brown and black
build average
eyes yellow

pos wise, polite, caring
neg anxious, quiet, shy
neu witty, patient, reserved

mother cloverleaf
father lionroar
siblings pebblesong

scent reeds and water
voice lin-manual miranda
disability anxiety

likes climbing, chatting
dislikes lightning, fighting
strengths hunting
weaknesses swimming
fears drowning
└──────────┘
Last edited by lacke on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✨ [ discussion ] ✨

Postby lisica, » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:05 am

name owlpaw(face)
age six moons
rank apprentice (warrior)
gender tom
orientation homo
crush open
fur short brown tabby
eyes pale green
build small and slim
posture delicate and
purposefully, feminine
pos. friendly, sweet,
charming, hard working
neg. awkward, shy,
clumsy, daydreams a lot
scent pine
voice jon
other more will go below!!!

Last edited by lisica, on Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
lisica,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ pebblesong

Postby lacke » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:06 am

┌───────────┐
name pebblesong
age 26 moons
gender she-cat
rank queen
desired achieved

fur white w/ brown
build small
eyes blue

pos motherly, caring, chatty
neg short temp, shy, cautious
neu reserved, protective, listener

mother cloverleaf
father lionroar
siblings kestrelwing

scent honey
voice phillipa soo
disability none

likes chatting, hutning
dislikes fighting, water
strengths navigating
weaknesses fighting
fears drowning
└───────────┘
                  pebblekit was born to two outsiders, and lived with them for two moons before being pushed into willowclan. at a young age, she understood little to nothing about what was going on. none of the queens wanted to take her, because she didn't look like the rest, she looked like a runt. however, one queen, cloverleaf, took her in and loved her with all of her heart. pebblekit was quiet and reserved, and was unsure of how to act when she found out she had an adoptive brother, kestrelkit. kestrelkit greeted her with such warmth that she grew very close to him. the two were inseparable until they became apprentices. they each had to go their own way, and pebblepaw still had yet to meet alot of the clan. she greeted everyone warmly as her brother did with her when they met, and everyone seemed to easily warm up to her. she was still innocent and quiet, but she didn't mind. the day came when they got their warrior names. pebblesong was named after her quiet and lovely voice, and she had no problem with it. she strayed away however, and usually only talked if someone talked to her. she began to begin to develop these feelings for this tom, however, and his name was adderstrike. they had talked a few times, and each time, he seemed to enjoy their talks and not look or talk to her strangely like alot of the others did.
Last edited by lacke on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf, » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:11 am

Hiya! Awkward question, but could anyone help me make a new title? My w's won't work anymore idk why lol
wolf,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lisica, » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:14 am

@wolf, waves :'D
lisica,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ [ quickpaw the homosexual kitty. ] ✨

Postby deftonesly » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:22 am

───────────────────────────────────────────
[ name: quickpaw, quicksilver ] -- [ gender: male, tomcat ] -- [ age: nine moons ]
[ rank: apprentice ] -- [ alliance: willowclan ] -- [ build: petite, small ] -- [ fur: sil
ver tabby; short yet thick ] -- [ eyes: pale emerald green ] -- [ kin: father, silversw
ipe
; mother, moose; sibling, idk (f) ] -- [ impression: always in a hurry, reserv
ed ] -- [ pos. traits: cunning, swift, light-footed, mellow, endearing ] -- [ neg. trai
ts:
a little on the shy side around tomcats; not the greatest fighter ] -- [ likes: hunti
ng, roaming the territory, the rush of a kill, running ] -- [ dislikes: outsiders, sparrin
g, himself when he stutters ] -- [ skills: hunting/stalking, hiding, sneaking around ]
-- [ crush: tbd ] -- [ mate: tbd ]
quickpaw has lived in his father's shadow all his life. silverstrike was, without a dou
bt, one of the finest warriors in willowclan.. until he fell hard for the flirtatious moo
se - a passing rogue. his reputation of being the fastest, sleekest warrior was ruine
d due to his sudden betrayal of the warrior code and the fact that he'd gone behind
every cat's back. however torn his rep was, though, moose still bore silverstrike two
beautiful kits - one male, quickpaw, and the other a female, _____paw. unfortunately,
moose was young and didn't want to join the clan, so she abandoned the kits and her
mate, never to be seen again. silverstrike gave his kits to a queen named toadface, a
llowing his children to believe that toadface was their mother.. as he was too ashame
d of moose to admit otherwise. quickpaw and his sister flourished under toadface's w
ing, utterly naive to the fact that their true mother had left them. quickpaw, even as
a kit, had displayed excellent stalking and hunting skills.. and it was clear that he wa
s going to be as fast as his father was one day. quickpaw and silverstrike were very c
lose until one day the latter met his match - a fox that was even speedier than him. t
o this day, quickpaw vows to live up to his father's name in honor of him; he would al
so like his warrior name to be quicksilver.. in remembrance of the cat he dearly loves.

Last edited by deftonesly on Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:29 am, edited 9 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ [ soapdish the heterosexual ex-kittypet. ] ✨

Postby deftonesly » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:23 am

[ name: soapdish ] -- [ gender: female, molly ] -- [ age: twenty-six moons ]
[ rank: follower ] -- [ alliance: the 'threat' ] -- [ build: hard-muscled, skinny ]
-- [ fur: plain old calico; short and thin ] -- [ eyes: vibrant yellow-green ] -
- [ kin: father, unkown; mother, unknown; sibling (half), kestrelwing ] -- [ imp
ression:
unruly, disrespectful ] -- [ pos. traits: loyal, hardworking, never gives u
p or loses sight of her goals, intelligent, knowledgable of the ways of the forest a
nd clan cats ] -- [ neg. traits: sarcastic, wry, extremely witty, blunt, harsh ] --
[ likes: sparring/fighting, sunning, her collar ] -- [ dislikes: willowclan, cats te
lling her what to do, hunting ] -- [ skills: tracking, sparring/fighting, getting in
to arguments, tree-hopping ] -- [ crush: tbd ] -- [ mate: tbd ]
despite the fact that she was born and raised a kittypet, soapdish is as ferocious
and feral as any forest-born cat. the she-cat was wrenched from her parents and
siblings at a very young age to live with her former owners; she never knew her f
amily, and for all she knows, they're still out there, alive and well. however.. kin
means next to nothing to the calico. she doesn't care to go back to her roots - sh
e only wants to focus on what's ahead of her and become the best follower she p
ossibly can. soapdish has always had the forest in her blood and the call of the w
ild in her ears, so, about eleven moons ago, she ran away from her twolegs to jo
in the band of woodland rogues she'd heard so many stories about. with the scrap
py cats, soapdish became the cat that she'd always wanted to be.. a rough-and-to
ugh, no-nonsense, extremely dominant figure. the rogues were skeptical of accep
ting a collared kittypet into their ranks, but soapdish soon made them regret ever
doubting her in the first place. she shred her collar, something she still keeps as a
reminder of where she came from and what she's gone through, and challenged th
e biggest and baddest of the outsiders to a duel. inexperienced and sloppy as her
blows may have been on her opponent, she had managed to win, and forever gain
ed the leader of the followers respect. today she is rangy and quite the foe; her s
kills have gotten better a tenfold since her early days with the rogues, and her cl
aws continue to grow ever sharper and wickeder. you'd best watch yourself aroun
little soapdish.. who isn't quite so little anymore.

Last edited by deftonesly on Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:30 am, edited 13 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf, » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:23 am

@lisica, waves back!
wolf,