Character Forms-HP's Ranger's Apprentice RP

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Character Forms-HP's Ranger's Apprentice RP

Postby HP is a potato » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:01 am

Yep! If you wouldn't mind editing that post and putting the form there though, I would appreciate it to keep the thread clean. Thanks
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cashew jackman » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:27 am

faceclaim is Hyoyeon of Girl's Generation

Ki-Guilden Seoyeon
    her first name is Seoyeon
    Guilden is her surname
    Ki shows that she is a part of the Kiijon assassins

Height
    5'3"
    Weight
    128 pnds
    Stage
    Kiijon Assassin
    Appearance
    black hair
    dark eyes
    wears black robes usually
    Apprentice
    N/A
    Horse
    N/A
    Fief
    N/A
    she's from somewhere in Nihon-Ja

Personality Type (opt.)
    Not sure yet, may add this later
    Detailed Personality Description
    Seoyeon is determined, hardcore, and can be quite aggressive. She only takes orders from her superiors in the Kiijon, so anyone outside of those few who try to order her around will soon find that it doesn't work. When given a mission she won't stop until it's done, or die trying. All she's known is betrayal and loss, besides the friendships she's made with mentors in the Kiijon, so she doesn't trust easily. She's always suspicious for multiple reasons, one of which is that was how she was taught. The assassin is also good at manipulating, so watch out.
    Quirks
    Sometimes she picks stuff out of her teeth with her knives.

Her mother was an assassin as well, and killed on a mission shortly after she was born. She was raised as an assassin her whole life and just recently, here brother and father will killed by the Kiijon for treason. She's not exactly sure why, but is hurt that they would turn against her and the Kiijon so suddenly. Her current mission is to bring back a Ranger oakleaf, cloak, and horse to prove she is worthy of staying in the order, since her brother and father put a bad reputation on the family name. Some of the Kiijon council believed she was involved with the rebellion, but the leader trusted her and sent her on this mission to prove herself.

nope

“So you really are a princess.” Maverick's eyes burned both with anger and hurt. "When were you planning to tell me; before or after I got killed trying to protect you?”
cashew jackman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cashew jackman » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:12 pm

faceclaim Drew Roy

Henry Black

Height
    5'11"
    Weight
    ehh idk man
    Stage
    Ranger
    Appearance
    wip
    Apprentice
    res by tato c;
    Horse
    Trailman (Manny)
    stallion, eight years old, a lot calmer than his rider

Fief
    not sure yet

Personality Type (opt.)
    wip
    He's a pretty cheerful guy, despite what he's been through. Though, be warned, he's ridiculously sarcastic at times. Through his rough childhood, Henry learned to deal with the struggles life sent his way, and while he's not perfect, he knows a thing or two about helping people. However, he remains bitter to any Nihon-Ja people, as he can only associate them with the death of his father. While in the orphanage, he became very good at stealth, as he had to avoid the bigger, rougher kids by sneaking around. He's cheerful, friendly, and very sarcastic.
    Quirks
    He's rather distractible

Henry grew up a wealthy kid in the perfect family. His parents, a well known family of nobles, and his older brother lived at a castle. He and Aaron, his brother, were both training in communications and political studies to carry on the family's honorable heritage. Then, tradegy struck when their father became involved in foreign affairs, and was killed by a Kiijon assassin. Through a series of complicated legal cases, they lost their money and their titles, and were forced to live among common people in the village. Aaron, their mother's favorite, was sent to school to continue his education. She couldn't afford to feed them both and send Aaron to school, so nine year old Henry was given to an orphanage. He never saw his mother or his brother again. At age fifteen he was taken as a ranger apprentice, and now he's a full fledged ranger ready for an apprentice of his own.

still developing him ooooops
Last edited by cashew jackman on Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

“So you really are a princess.” Maverick's eyes burned both with anger and hurt. "When were you planning to tell me; before or after I got killed trying to protect you?”
cashew jackman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:32 pm

-Insert picture here-
No

-Jessie Evans-

Height
    -5' 6"-
    Weight
    -135lbs-
    Stage
    -Apprentice to Henry-
    Appearance
    -More heavily muscled than the average girl, just born with more of it. She's not exceptionally attractive, though she's not homely either. She has gray eyes and brown hair that comes down to her shoulders and a striking Roman nose.-
    Apprentice
    --
    Horse
    -
      Name:
      -Chip-
      Appearance:
      -A slightly lankier Ranger horse, but still short. He's a fleabitten gray with a faded star on his forehead-
      Personality:
      -Chip is rather headstrong and thinks he knows best. Fortunately, most of the time be does know best.-
    -
    Fief
    -Norgate-

Personality Type (opt.)
    -INTJ-
    -Jessie tries to keep unnecessary comments to a minimum- unless it's sass- and prefers not to state the obvious. She sums things up quickly, comes up with a plan, and thinks things through, but she can miss some big factors. Especially ones that involve depth of feeling.-
    Quirks
    Wants short hair
    Has a habit of chewing right thumb nail when nervous
    Eats everything in a clockwise cycle

-Born to a tavern owner and a lawyer, Jessie grew up quick on her feet in both senses of the phrase. Even though she was an entertaining girl and a good worker, she never felt like it was her place to work as a waitress or, if she was lucky, a lawyer like her father. She often wavered between the two and couldn't choose. When her parents finally demanded that she choose a profession, she surprised all three of them by requesting the Ranger Corps. Luckily there was an opening.-

--
FORMS ON MOBILE ARE THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Patchy~ » Mon May 09, 2016 8:00 am

(This image was done by me)

-Name: Rose Ann
    Nickname: None-

Height
    -5'-
    Weight
    -115lbs-
    Stage
    -Soon to be Apprentice-
    Appearance
    -Green eyes, short black hair, pale skin, and looks very fragile-
    Apprentice
    -N/A-
    Horse
    -N/A right now-
    Fief
    -Anselm-

Personality Type (opt.)
    -Not sure what to do here-
    -Seems to be shy, rude, and arrogent when you first meet her but is really kind, caring, and cheerful to friends-
    Quirks
    -Has a habit of freaking out when she doesn't understand something, and gets angry easily-

-Rose was born to nobles living the Araluen castle who wanted a son that can become a knight. Resenting Rose and making her feel like a failure she ran away traveling as far from her parents she found herself in the Anselm ward, where everyone makes fun of her and say she'll never find herself a trade to go into, but she has the skills to make a great Ranger-

Actual Potato
Last edited by ~Patchy~ on Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deactivating this account
~Patchy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Mon May 09, 2016 9:16 am

Accepted once you get a mentor. You can head over to the Discussion thread to keep an eye on what everyone is saying. I've been pretty busy, but if you have question feel free to ask. I'll answer when I can

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Patchy~ » Mon May 09, 2016 9:17 am

Thank you!
~Patchy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anxious ghost » Sun May 15, 2016 2:21 am

(Will add when I have motivation to find one XD)

Jasper Kane. Goes by whatever you wanna call him, usually Jasper or Kane.

Height
    5'8
    Weight
    150lbs
    Stage
    Ranger
    Appearance
    Light grey eyes, short auburn hair, (WIP)
    Apprentice
    Soon to be Rose Ann
    Horse
    Picture (since it's huge I'm just gonna put the link) Meet Magnus, the most fabulous looking male horse ever to be seen (XD). He tends to be protective of Jasper, and has an unhealthy obsession with red apples.
    Fief
    Anselm

Personality Type (opt.)
    (Might edit and add later)
    He's one of those people that's quiet and unnoticeable until they want to be. Around friends he's an idiot and a goofball, but around people he doesn't know, he just blends right in and stays silent, only offering small opinions occasionally. He's persuasive and often sent on missions that require having someone's opinion swayed. He doesn't believe that training is either easy or hard, kind or mean; there are both sides to it and that's how he was trained as an apprentice. Give praise when it's due but don't sugarcoat anything. If he did horribly, then he did horribly. You have to learn from your mistakes, and you can't do that if you don't know your mistakes.
    Quirks
    He talks to his horse a lot, like other Rangers. He likes a lot of sugar in his coffee, and if Halt's around, he'll pour milk in the older Ranger's coffee because he knows how much he hates it.

He was a castle ward until a Ranger took him on as an apprentice. He couldn't remember his family, so the Ranger became his. He became a Ranger three years prior. He doesn't have much of a history, and not a dramatic one at all.

I absolutely refuse to put the code word XD
╔════════════════════╗
ghost // they/it
nonbinary // queer
ghostkin // otherkin

just a gay lil ghost
not very active anymore

sig by me
╚════════════════════╝
anxious ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Mon May 16, 2016 1:32 am

You rebel you. You're all set. Could you let Patchy know that you'll take her character if you haven't already? Thanks.

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Patchy~ » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:23 am

-Will put a picture here once I have one made-

-Theodmer Shepherd-

Height
    -5'4"-
    Weight
    -134-
    Stage
    -Ranger-
    Appearance
    -Frost blue eyes, short fiery red hair, caramel colored skin with a childlike look about him-
    Apprentice
    -Open-
    Horse
    -
      Name:
      Buck
      Appearance:
      (Image comes from here)
      Personality:
      Playful
      Fief
      -Redmont-

Personality Type (opt.)
      -?-
      -Acts very serious but is a big goof if you become his friend-
      Quirks
      -Sometimes he doesn't take things very seriously-

-He lived a normal live with his 3 siblings, 2 of which are twin sister and the other is the youngest and a brother he is the oldest of them. They worked at their parents bakery, then one day a unnamed Ranger came to town looking for an apprentice. Seizing the opportunity he was taken on as the Rangers apprentice against his parents wishes.-

-Actual Potato-
~Patchy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me