◜⋆ fear the discuss )

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

◜⋆ i'll do dakota's soon lmao )

Postby white deer » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:37 pm

OLIVER RUSSEL
      relations
━━━★★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

general

all this walker stuff just makes oliver
restless and unable to sit around for too long.
he's a sweetie pie, who's only desire is the absolute
best for his group and everyone in it. he sees the
best in everyone and is maybe a bit too trusting of
people. he thinks anyone can change if given a chance,
and he has an optimistic outlook on life despite
all odds against them. he's a firm believer in hope,
even in the face of total disaster, and knows they can
make it out of any situation... probably. he often tends
to question the motives of anyone who takes the lead
and isn't doing what's best for everyone. he may argue,
but at the end of the day, oliver will stay loyal to
his makeshift "family" and will make any attempt
he can at making sure their tough lives aren't completely
depressing.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
    stephan oliver is generally neutral about stephan. he respects his strength, but often wonders about him and whether or not he could cause issues in the future. he remains hopeful that stephan has good intentions but usually is wary of him and will normally opt not to interact unless necessary.

maxeen a gay guy who's best friends with a lesbian - sitcom material? you bet'cha. she's his best friend, and even with her generally cynical attitude, oli can't get enough of her. he pretends to flirt with her because he thinks it's hilarious, since everyone knows there's no chance they'd ever end up together. even before the apocalypse, he ended up living near where maxeen was. they probably met at a bar or something. they've been together all this time and he has no intention of leaving her; she's a loyal friend to him and he'll return the favor. calls her 'maxie' with much affection.

dakota oliver likes dakota, even if they don't talk much. he's confident in her abilities and he believes that she knows of a cure. even if she doesn't speak a word about it... why else would she make them travel like this if there wasn't at least a chance? he's slightly protective over her given the circumstances, but gives dakota her space.

andie if anyone could be described as the light of oliver's world, it would be andie. from the moment he met him, he was absolutely taken with him. oliver can be a bit clingy or overprotective when it comes to andie, which likely makes them have a bit of an issue on occasion, but he always finds some way to fix it. andie is one of two people that oliver will refuse to travel without - the other being maxeen. oliver never uses his full first name unless he's being serious, but usually calls him 'an', 'annie' or something similar. andie is who keeps oliver going most of the time.

ollie while semi-threatened by the fact that they share the same name, he's alright with ollie. usually when someone says 'ollie!' he'll still look up anyway, out of habit. there were a lot of mix ups between them in the beginning. oliver is, naturally, all over her dog.

calista she might seem like a bad and horrible person, but oliver has hope for her. he can see past that. she's good inside, he knows it, she just needs time. this world can change people and he's willing to believe that they can be changed back. no matter how mean calista could be to him, he'd always be able to bounce back because he figures she doesn't really mean it. unlike the others, calista doesn't anger oliver at all, and he's usually the one who's willing to do tasks with her. he doesn't think she feels anything towards him, but he's determined.

joseph he thinks joey is just the cutest thing. a little brother type, perhaps? he's all over him. he thinks he's sweet, too. oliver, however, experiences little to no attraction towards joseph beyond friendship. nevertheless, he's still a bit protective.
white deer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◜⋆ andie's weird decisions )

Postby vacant. » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:00 am

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
    Being socially awkward idiot he is, Andie
    stays on the sidelines, watching from afar.
    He usually stays quiet and under the radar,
    unnoticed, living up to his title. When he's
    not slipping through the cracks, he will
    talk to you in a friendly manner and make
    sure you're comfortable with the conversation,
    being a very considerate person. He wants
    what's right and cares deeply of other's well-
    being. Loyalty is one of his strong points.
    Though no person is perfect as he is quite
    reckless with his own well-being. he has a
    high temper, despite sticking to himself and
    will make sure you know who's right and who's
    not.

stephan Andie especially respects the guy, usually xxxxxx
      getting along with him quite well. He doesn't mind the
      company of steph but questions his intentions time to
      time, not really condoning his actions of following
      without a doubt, because sometimes orders aren't
      always the right way.

maxeen Despite respecting her greatly and admiring
      her strength through everything, he likes to doubt her
      decisions as she is close to a leader. He stays as loyal as
      possible no matter what, trying his hardest to not get
      into arguments with the former cop if he so questions
      a certain move. Other then that he has pretty good ties
      with Max

dakota He's mostly neutral to the doctor, only engaging in contact when necessary. He has no bad feelings about her and looks out for her most of the time just for safety's sake. Other then his neutral mood towards her, he admires her hardworking mindset.

oliver This guy, this guy is just one of the most wonderful things that has ever happened. Andie absolutely adores Oliver and if he could, he would consistently have his hand somewhere on him just to make
      sure he's ok. Though he doesn't like to be constantly glued to the navy seal, the other nonetheless tries to be, which can get on Andie's nerves, but it all works out in the end. He has a hard time being away from Oliver for longer then a span of two days, already gotten used to seeing his face when he wakes up. To put it lightly, Andie wouldn't know what to do without the guy. Just to not confuse his Oliver with the other, he never calls Oliver by his full first name, instead either calling him olive or the closest he has come to calling him by his first name was saying loliver.

olliver Andie likes Olli very much, enjoying here company when he can be around her. He has generally a good relationship with the farmer and tries to always be on his best mood when he interacts with
      her. Apart from being good friends with her, he admires her personality.

calista He never really interacts with the marine, instead hiding away somewhere when she's around. It's not really that he's scared of her but prefers to stay in the shadows to avoid yelling or getting yelled at. To say the least he tries to avoid her at all costs unless interaction is absolutely necessary.

joseph Andie finds it hard to dislike him, so He often finds himself being protective over Joseph and
      has a pretty good friendship with him. He looks out for the other and lends a helping hand if he needs one.
Last edited by vacant. on Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
vacant.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◜⋆ soon my lovelies )

Postby marlshore » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:50 am

Image ------ Image------ Image
╒═══════════╕
have you ever met someone that
you just want to punch every sec
ond you are with them? calista is
a person like that. she's ignorant,
loud, bossy, pessimistic, and a do
wnright bad person. the only thing
she seems to like are horses, whi
ch is probably why she spends all
her time around them. even thou
gh she is a pain in the behind, she
can be very useful in both hand to
hand combat and with firearms.
when riding she prefers to go fast
and not work on the things like po
sture and elegance, which can lead
her horses to be overzealous and
too excited to let even some of th
e best riders on them.

╘═══════════╛

----------------stephan words will go here

------------------ maxeen words will go here

------------------ dakota words will go here

------------------ oliver words will go here

------------------ joseph words will go here

------------------ andie words will go here

------------------ ollie words will go here
marlshore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◜⋆ it's miss not ma'am)

Postby effervescence » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:55 am

stephan romantic interest to the max ok,
she has had a huuuuuuuuge crush on him but is a little
wary because of his loyalty to maxeen and that's
just not how she rolls.

maxeen they clash on a lot of ideas, and Ollie
kind of has an issue with that. She sticks
up for herself though, even though max is vv
intimidating and vv attractive.

dakota they don't talk much, but she
rather likes the girl, she seems pretty
chill and would leave an injury in her
hands, even if her life was on the line.

oliver another one of max's followers,
who just happens to have her name. but he's
pretty cool too, he loves her pup,
and her pup loves him. She hardcore ships
oli and andie ok

joseph he's a cutie, she enjoys
his presence, and often tries to calm him down
when it comes to walkers, he's just a sweetie,
and she loves him ok.

andie one of her best friends definitely
she talks to him, telling him to jump at any
opportunity to hit that. but he's
a cutie and she enjoys his company,

callista she's very neutral about
this one, not only cause she is also attractive
(everyone is attractive ok) but because
she obviously has a thing for max, but
it's cool, because they don't talk much anyways,
when Ollie was growing up on the farm
people mostly thought of her as sweet and innocent
but that really isn't all of her.

she is kind of brash, and a little
disobedient with a thick stubborn streak in her.

she doesn't go anywhere without Hazlenut and Charlie,
and even hooked up a horse trailer so they could tow the large palomino
beauty.

she usually spends a lot of time by herself,
but even if she is hanging out
with someone, it is most likely one of the
boys.
Last edited by effervescence on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
effervescence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◜⋆ woop there it is )

Postby white deer » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:22 am

DAKOTA MOORE
      relations
━━━★★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

general

dakota is gentle,
patient, and relies on the strength of her mind to
complete tasks. when on the clock dakota can seem
distant, and focused. she takes the things she does
seriously and her main concern is always her patient.
dakota is not afraid to die, but knows her importance,
and so she tries not to be reckless. her concern and
sense of urgency in all things she does, however, can
often lead to her being self-sacrificing. she dislikes
confrontation, and prefers to remain unaffiliated wit
h any sides. whatever betters the group is in dakota's
best interest, because she cares the most about safety.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
    stephan dakota likes stephan. she very much appreciates the effort he makes to protect her. he's probably one of the only people she even talks to out of the whole gang. considering her lack of power due to her small size, she respects his muscle, and knows it can be used to everyone's advantage. she has calculated that he'll probably be one of the ones to make it all the way to washington, considering how much he enjoys killing the dead.

maxeen the doctor and max have their disagreements. dakota is wary of the leader, but respects her tactics. it's not often she initiates interaction, preferring to stay as far away from the girl as possible. this could be a factor to their watery relationship. dakota doesn't make an effort to gain her trust. maxeen is good at heart, she knows it, and they have a mutual respect - but dakota still doesn't trust her. at least, not completely, good person or not.

oliver while she can sometimes find oliver's over-optimism annoying, dakota is usually amused by him. they don't talk much, but they also don't argue. oliver wouldn't hurt a fly unprovoked and dakota knows that, but she sometimes worries for his temper if someone were to push him too far, or dare to harm andie or maxeen.

andie dakota would consider she and andie friends, even if their contact is fairly limited. she likes him, knows he can take care of himself. she doesn't worry for him too much. more so for his boyfriend, or what their potential separation could do to their group's delicate balance and co-operation.

ollie overall, dakota is neutral when it comes to ollie. kota isn't personally one much for the country life, and so she doesn't really seem all that interested in her. as bad as it sounds, dakota figures her disagreements with maxeen will eventually get ollie killed - she promised herself not to get attached. however, she does think that ollie is rather pretty, and experiences some attraction to her even if it's not acted on.

calista what a foxy lady - dakota doesn't like to be babied as far as protection goes, but she doesn't mind all that much when it's calista. she subtly checks her out from time-to-time, but has no interest in pursuing any sort of relationship with her. she's interested in maxeen for one and for two, their personalities just aren't compatible. but she likes calista, and has gotten used to her company. it's almost a bit weird when she's not around.

joseph joseph is who dakota considers a true friend. she feels like she can actually speak to him and not have to worry about anything when she does. he's the only one she'd be willing to share any kind of secret with, since she's not sure she can trust the others with any information. however, his squeamish nature tends to frighten dakota a bit. she wished she didn't like him as a person so much, because she fears for his life. if he doesn't step it up, he's going to die - and boy does she know it. that's why she's always a bit concerned when anyone is willing to send him on runs.
white deer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

joseph )

Postby Liliette » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:42 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      stephan -
      maxeen-
      dakota-
      anderson-
      oliver -
      ollie -
      calista -

ughauha wip
Liliette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stephan's train of thought

Postby emexly » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:18 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────── RELATIONS!
maxeen ) he very much respects the rookie, and they get along quite well, considering many things. He knows that if anything she will be right by his side when killing the undead since she is courageous and she also doesn't mind them. So he would feel like he isn't the only one feeling like its a hobby. Also at first, he didn't mind her rude behavior since he would get that from his drunken father all the time but much worse. He protects her when he can and they are pretty good friends, plus he follows her orders.
dakota ) with dakota he finds her like a little sister and protects her at all costs. For one, she does remind him of his little sister sloan, who is probably part of the undead now and second because he know she is very valuable to the group. He very much enjoys her company as well because she is so nice to be around with. Sometimes he evens lets her reckless side shine through but making sure she is still safe, and they talk pretty often, about their past and about the future which is always positive thoughts because he is so optimistic, they are really good friends.
anderson ) now with anderson, they are really close friends, and stephan likes him a lot, so he is one of his go-to when he needs someone to talk to. He likes his warm side plus his personality; and he tries to protect him just because he feels the need to even though he knows he doesn't have to, they are usually out practicing throwing knives making sure their aim stays precise, though he might disagree with him when it comes to loyalty to the leader.
oliver ) oliver is probably the guy who he is least close with, just because oliver tends to stay out of his way and stephan notices it. They might greet each other from time to time and speak when its only necessary, stephan has always felt pretty neutral about him, maybe because he really doesn't know him too well.
ollie ) With ollie, he thinks she is really attractive even though he will not say so. He will compliment her from time to time and he likes her company. He likes personality and really likes that she is adventurous, though he will be disappointed that she is frightened of the undead instead of finding some one who is as intrigued as he is when killing them. He will protect her quite often and she is his romantic interest, plus he loves her dogs. Though he might not agree with her decisions because he is loyal to maxeen when following orders.
calista ) Stephen finds her very intriguing, literally he always wants to learn more about the girl. They talk pretty often and he likes that she is funny because he has a big sense of humor. He also likes that she is curious and is good with weapons, another helping hand. He doesn't mind that she is ignorant and bossy because he is the one who takes orders. He loves her horse and they are really good friends.
joseph ) with joseph he finds it weird that he is literally almost ten years older than him but he likes him, and even though he just met him recently he likes him already. I mean you can't simply not like him, he is like a little brother he always wanted. He talks to him when he sees him and has a tendency of also protecting him, and they would probably end up being really good friends.
Last edited by emexly on Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
emexly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◜⋆ fear the discuss )

Postby joshie, » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:27 pm

okay quys i did put up a first post if you have not seen it, by all means write something much smaller. its just a habit of mine to write something a bit longer. thanks so much
joshie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emexly » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:30 pm

my post will go up as soon as i finish relations c:
emexly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◜⋆ fear the discuss )

Postby Liliette » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:36 pm

I'll probably get a post in tomorrow bc something happened with my fam and now I'm staying at my moms apartment rn so
Liliette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me