♕ Character Forms ♕ -- {no posting}

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

♕ Nicholas Caroh ♕

Postby qwill. » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:32 am

" Image "
featured here

♕ History -
Nicholas was born in New York City, but doesn't ever remember having a father. He grew up with his wonderful mother Jennifer Caroh and his little sister Carli, and went to a public school in Queens up until he was in about sixth grade. As soon as he hit middle school, however, things started to change. Weird people kept showing up around him, and he'd get into trouble in class for talking, or failing a test. He just could never seem to pay attention for more than a few minutes, and his grades slipped from D's to F's/ His mother was always understanding. Until she became very ill. Nicholas started skipping school to take care of Jennifer and Carli, who was only four at the time. Jennifer soon died, her liver heart failing from a virulent strain of cancer. Nicholas was alone, and didn't know what to do. So he did what he thought was right. He left Carli on the doorstep of an orphanage and ran. He didn't want to put Carli in danger or pull her into whatever was happening with him. But he also had no idea where to go from there. Nicholas spent four years wandering around the state, fighting off monsters and stealing from gas stations with this new power he had come to possess. He finally found his way to Camp Half Blood at the age of sixteen, where he was finally accepted, and things finally made some sort of sense. He has been at camp for only about six months.

♕ Personality -
Nicholas has somewhat of a hardened heart from the tragedy that happened early in his life. He wants to grow close to people and grow old with them, but he doesn't quite know how. He really is sweet and caring, and very protective when he gets to know someone, but he is fundamentally reserved, and doesn't know how to start an initial friendship. He is awkward and funny, often saying things off the top of his head that come off as silly, but he definitely didn't mean them in such a way. He is nerdy and cute, and loves comic books and anything to do with superheroes.

♕ Godly Parent -
Nicholas is a son of Zeus, which is why his life took such a dark turn, as the monsters figured out who he was. He has never met his father, and doesn't care to, feeling abandoned by him. Nicholas believes that if given the chance, Zeus could have saved Jennifer, but didn't care enough to do so.

♕ Weapon of Choice -
Nicholas is extremely proficient with a sword. He practices day and night in the arena to catch up on the time he missed training, and he can often be found telling stories of his time as a runaway to the younger kids, and showing them some easy fighting techniques. He also likes to study hand-to-hand combat, and finds martial arts really cool. He can also conjure lightning, but it takes a lot of strength, and he doesn't like to show off by doing it.

♕ Likes -
✘ sword fighting
✘ comic books
✘ chances to prove himself
✘ capture the flag

♕ Dislikes -
✘ talking to pretty girls (he's too awkward!)
✘ his father
✘ rude people
✘ people who brag about everything
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Brie Thomas ♕

Postby qwill. » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:07 am

" Image "

featured here

♕ History -
Brie wasn't always a social outcast. She grew up in Pennsylvania, with a loving family and three younger siblings. She went to public school until she was seven, and switched to homeschool after she progressed too fast for the curriculum. As her powers began to appear, everyone drew away from her. She wanted friends, and she wanted her old life back, but the unpredictability of her powers caused everyone to fear her. She shut herself in her room, scared of herself and of what her family might do to her. She was finally sent to the institution at the age of seventeen, where she was treated like a caged animal. She hated it, and grew distant from everyone who tried to reach out to her, secretly mourning the loss of her once-happy life.

♕ Age -
Brie is 17

♕ Personality -
Brie is as bubbly as her abilities. She has always liked people, even if she's not very good at talking to them. She's nerdy and awkward, preferring to talk about science and the abnormalities of the world. She is constantly performing studies on herself to find the origin of her powers, and outsmarting anything that attacks her. She is fun to have as a friend, if a little eccentric, but hasn't ever formed any solid relationships since her shipment to the institution.

♕ Powers/Skills -
Brie can control and manipulate water. She can freeze or melt it, and bend it into any shape she wishes. She uses that to her advantage in a fight, and has found many creative ways to make do with what she has. She never wanted abilities, but now that she has them, she has chosen to embrace them and make the best of the situation. She has also figured out how to heal others with her powers and breath under water. She wears a black jumpsuit.

♕ Fears -
✘ spiders
✘ cute boys
✘ lightning storms
✘ abandonment

♕ Essential Traits -
✘ kind
✘ sarcastic
✘ awkward
✘ rational
✘ inadvertently funny
Last edited by qwill. on Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Jasper Grey ♕

Postby qwill. » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:08 am

" Image "

featured here

♕ History -
Jasper was never the 'good' kid. His grades averaged a C, and he preferred to play video games or hang out with friends than to work. He always felt like his parents were disappointed in him, and he always let them down. After his powers appeared, he felt even worse about what he was doing to his parents. He tried to hide them at first, and became the model student. He studied, showed up to class, but his parents didn't buy it. They were on the verge of divorce, and didn't have time for their son. One day, he let his powers free, and their disappointment turned to fear, the exact opposite of what Jasper wanted. They sent him to the institution, where he is now conflicted and without friends.

♕ Age -
Jasper is 18

♕ Personality -
Jasper was always lighthearted and fun, but he preferred more action to thought. He is flirtatious and funny, but since his parents betrayed him, he has become more closed off. He's not great at making friends, but he is a loyal person, and will always have your back in a fight. He hasn't been in any serious relationships, and probably wouldn't make a very good boyfriend at the moment. Many girls have tried because of his cute appearance, but he is pretty much just a cute dork.

♕ Powers/Skills -
Jasper can manipulate currents in the air. He can create strong winds or stop a gale. He can use these currents to hover, but he doesn't really know how to fly, and mostly just moves things around with the breezes he creates. Given a glider, or some other sort of stabilizer, he may be able to stay up in the air for longer, but nothing close to true flight. He is also very agile and quick with a knife. He wears an ash grey jumpsuit.

♕ Fears -
✘ being tied down
✘ losing acceptance
✘ cats
✘ never amounting to anything

♕ Essential Traits -
✘ funny
✘ closed-off
✘ clever
✘ lazy
✘ tricky
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Raoden Marx ♕

Postby qwill. » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:39 am

" Image "
featured here
♕ History -
Rao was a troubled young man. His village was attacked by the elves when he was fourteen; they killed his family in the mad violence, and left him alone. He wished desperately that he could have saved his people, or that he could have been slaughtered alongside them. Not sure where to go or what to do, Rao wandered the countryside for days, searching for a purpose, or even a sign from some higher power. Finally, he came upon the capital of Verbrone. The army garrison took him in as a stable boy, and he watched for hours as they trained, soaking in every move, every command. Alas, he never got the chance to prove himself. One day, when Rao was sixteen, he was yelled at by one of the commanding officers for not properly mucking out the stalls. Tired of being stepped on by the higher ups, Rao challenged the man to a duel. They set up the arena, Rao with the sword of a lowly trainee, and the officer with his own hand-crafted weapon of glory. And yet, even strength must bow to wisdom. Rao easily outsmarted the other man, finally earning him respect around the garrison. Things only went up from their. Rao was crowned captain of the guard by the time he was eighteen, six years ago.

♕ Personality -
He is a good, charismatic leader with much respect for those who seem invisible, but undoubtedly hoist the army on their shoulders just by existing and performing laborious tasks. Rao is not bloodthirsty; he would never hurt someone just because, and always looks for the good in people before casting final judgement. He wishes that this war did not have to be, but is a loyal Captain, always serving the order of the king and queen. Rao likes to be alone, but he isn't anti social. He just doesn't invest his time completely in relationships, and evokes his life to his work.

♕ Rank / Age -
Human Captain of the Guard

♕ Powers/Skills -
Rao is extremely adept with a sword. He is clever, and knows how to use not just his strength, but also his wits on the battle field, making him a very powerful adversary. He is calm and meditative, so he can manipulate his energy to his advantage. Despite all of this, Rao has never been particularly good at weaving spells. He prefers to channel physical energy, rather than the arcane.

♕ Basic Appearance -
Rao stands around 6'2", and has warm brown eyes and messy brown hair. He can sometimes come across as a little scruffy, but he merely doesn't care that much about his physical appearance. He has a kind demeanor about him, but it is rare to see him smile, as he is often just in his own world.

♕ Likes / Positives -
✘ swordplay
+ charismatic / a good leader
✘ reading a good book
+ loyal to the king and queen of Verbrone

♕ Dislikes / Negatives -
✘ disobedience
- quiet
✘ unnecessary violence
- doesn't form very good relationships
Last edited by qwill. on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Aria Mier ♕

Postby qwill. » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:41 am

" Image "
featured here
♕ History -
Aria started her training as a warrior, believing that it was her civil duty to protect and serve her people. As she progressed, however, she found that she was not only terrible with a blade, but her archery skills were dismal. She didn't like the idea of wounding another, and felt like she always disappointed those around her. What Aria did have a talent for, however, was water manipulation. Though there were other elves, of course, that could also bend and use water, Aria seemed to have a specific talent for it. She would spend days wandering the forest, trying new things with her ability to control water. Finally, she applied it to healing, and decided that she could serve her society by helping the fallen. She uses water like a healing serum, and is able to use it to heal minor cuts, and bruises.

♕ Personality -
Aria is quiet and sweet, and bent on being an asset to society. She knows that she can't do much in the area of fighting; her talent rests in healing and helping the poor. She is kind, soft-spoken, and easy to get along with. If one was to get into a dispute, it would not be with Aria. On the contrary, she'd be the one mediating it and telling everyone to look inside themselves for the answer. She has a beautiful singing voice (hence the name 'Aria') and uses it to compose poems and songs, explaining the way she feels and she events she has seen. She is also quite adept at the harp, and serves as kind of a minstrel for her village.

♕ Rank / Age -
Elven Healer

♕ Powers/Skills -
Aria can manipulate water, charming it to her will.

♕ Basic Appearance -
Aria is a little on the shorter side, for an elf, standing only 5'5". She has beautiful blonde hair that she keeps tied in a braid, and icy blue eyes. If Aria was ever to be angry (which she hardly ever is) storms would start to brew in those eyes. She has a few freckles across the bridge of her nose, which she absolutely hates. She has dimples when she smiles, and she smiles a lot.

♕ Likes / Positives -
✘ serenity
+ extremely kind
✘ talking to people
+ loyal to her people

♕ Dislikes / Negatives -
✘ loud noises
- not very assertive
✘ wanton violence
- indecisive
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Bo Faer Dsatl ♕

Postby qwill. » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:47 pm

" Image "

" Image "

♕ Rank -
Bo Faer is a neutral rider, but he often hangs around Gil'ead, as he is great friends with Ren Teod. He fights when needed, but doesn't serve in the army, and has already completed training.

♕ History -
Bo was born in Tronjheim to a respectable dwarf family. He was raised as a warrior and loved every second of it. Later, as the amount of fighting necessary dwindled, Bo became a diplomat, traveling between the human cities, Ellesméra, and Farthen Dûr relaying news and handling disputes. He wishes more than anything that he could have the glory of being a dwarves warrior and fight once more for the glory of his people. After finishing training, Bo met Ren, and the two became fast, albeit immature, friends.

♕ Personality -
Bo is quite a feisty fellow indeed, and doesn't let anything get in his way, especially his size. He is quite comedic, and often says things at his own or others dispense, all in good fun. Bo can lighten any mood, but knows where to draw the line when things get serious. As most dwarves kind of draw back into the mountain, Bo is totally comfortable around humans. He, of course, thinks he's better than them, but he will kindly share a drink any time.

♕ Powers/Skills -
Bo Faer is very good with an axe and shield, despite his small but stocky stature. He likes to fight, and will willing jump into a battle or even a bar fight at any given moment. He likes rocks and says that he can 'communicate' with them. Usually, he says this just to get attention from the ladies.

♕ Dragon -
Evira is a menacing dragon in appearance, standing tall with midnight blue scales and silver accents. Her demeanor, however, is anything but. Evira is the most positive, encouraging, and kind dragon in the history of the world. She acts like a worried mother towards everyone she meets, but at times can be a bit flighty. Her and Bo Faer constantly go at it, but in a good natured way, and seem to be a source of comic relief for everyone around them.

♕ Fears -
✘ flying (though he wouldn't admit it)
"I ain't got any fears, yeh' silly human!"
✘ cats. he absolutely hates them.
✘ for some odd reason, Bo is afraid of spiders.

♕ Essential Traits -
✘ goofy
✘ comedic
✘ kindly
✘ holds grudges
✘ diplomatic
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Sorra Kamir and Rahjan ♕

Postby qwill. » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:10 pm

╔══════════════╗

rank
Captain of the guard
acts and looks around 18
relationships
heterosexual;
single
family
⊗ = deceased
⊝ = estranged
mother ( Melena )- ⊝
father (Teijorn )- ⊗
sister ( Avaine )- ⊗
height
5'7"
hair
long, wavy
auburn / chesnut
eyes
deep and warm
brown-hazel
build
lean and agile
tall and graceful
race
Doríane
positives
charismatic
intelligent
excellent leader
negatives
rather cold
emotionally distant
doesn't really form
good relationships
weapons
dual katanas
smaller dagger
hand-to-hand
hexcode
C11B17
faceclaim
Keira Knightly
Pirates of the Caribbean

╚══════════════╝

history
Sorra didn't start out as a warrior. When she was born into a wealthy merchant family, under the reign of the previous queen, she sought peace, and trained as a healer for much of her life. Her father went on a merchant voyage, sailing to the northern tribes to sell silk when Sorra was around twenty years, mentally about ten. He never returned, having perished in a storm. Sorra's mother, Melena, turned mad with grief, and began to hurt Sorra and her sister. She would have fits, but Melena would always seem to come to long enough to comfort Sorra. Sorra eventually forgave Melena, but Sorra's sister, Avaine, never could. Being several years older, the sister left, preferring to hold a safer, more eventful life. Sorra has not seen Avaine since, and believes that she is dead. It wasn't until the shadows started to appear that Sorra felt that she was threatened. It was at this point that her spirit companion solidified his form, into that of a great tiger. Sorra felt the want, the need to protect her people both from what lurked beyond the wall, and what seemed to be over taking it. She is too young to remember a time of unity with the Findaali, and she also doesn't remember being in a time of war. She trained as a warrior, and was naturally adept with the sword. Sorra easily moved through the ranks to Captain, and left Melena to her grief and alcohol. Sorra lost love for her ailing mother a long time ago, and hasn't seen her since the day she left for training.

personality
Sorra is very stoical. She doesn't share much with others, and doesn't offer to speak with them either. To Sorra, emotion seems somewhat of a weakness; she holds this opinion based on her mother's terrible turn with the grief that overtook her. Sorra takes her commanding duties very seriously, and is easily able to gain control of the people, despite the terror that seems omnipresent. Wishing to remain closed off from everyone, Sorra doesn't pursue very many relationships, platonic or not. Usually, her only companion is Rahjan. She is a naturally talented leader, and can speak in public well and with verbal fluency. She knows peace and meditation from her days as a healer, so she is willing to look for help in the Findaali. However, she does have a relatively strong sense of patriotism, and will do anything to remain true to her people and culture.

spirit companion
Rahjan is very wise. Before he chose the form of a large bengal tiger, he often flew as a crane, or even a hawk. He is noble and brave, and loves Sorra beyond measurable capacity. He is quiet, but often sarcastic and very clever. His wit helps Sorra stay focused and quick-minded in times of mental and physical stress. He is a bengal tiger, but he is incredibly large, so much so that Sorra often uses him for transportation and riding into war. He is gentle, though, to those he loves, and one would be hard pressed to find a more pleasurable being.
Last edited by qwill. on Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Jack Dey ♕

Postby qwill. » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:14 pm

╔══════════════╗

rank
Scholar
relationships
heterosexual;
single
family
⊗ = deceased
⊕ = in contact
mother - Dia ⊗
father - Jorem ⊕
height
6'1"
hair
dark and fluffy
unkempt
eyes
dark brown
gold flecks
build
stocky
rather tall,
for a Findaali
race
Findaali
positives
funny
incredibly smart
undeniably cute
negatives
awkward
oblivious
strange
weapons
knowledge
foresight
some water magic
hexcode
faceclaim
Andrew Garfield
The Amazing Spiderman

╚══════════════╝

history
Jack was born into a relatively poor family. He worked on his father's rice farm until he turned sixteen, and a great storm hit, destroying his house and killing his mother. Jack's father rebuilt the farm, but retired after a few years from old age and old injuries, leaving Jack with no job and nothing really to do with his skill for knowledge and random information. With no money, no food, and nothing left of his previous life, Jack set off to find the king's palace in the far east. He traveled for days, staying at inns and reading various books and texts from the people he met along the way. Jack had always had a thirst for knowledge, but being a poor farmer, he never had the courage to pursue it. As he traveled, however, he learned much, and by the time he reached the king's court, he was a learned young man, who earned his place as one of the king's scholarly consultants. Jack is now eighteen.

personality
Jack is...odd. He's sarcastic and funny, but he's also a little awkward talking to pretty much anyone, and he's more invested in his books than he is in people. He'll say strange things, not thinking about the consequences, but he's actually quite nice. Jack doesn't necessarily get angry, but he will kind of close off, and he doesn't usually hold a grudge. He is bothered by his past sometimes, but he doesn't let it control him, and he believes in new beginnings, thinking that his time in the capital was his. He has never been in a serious relationship, and doesn't have many friends due to the nature of his job and his odd mannerisms.

symbol
Jack's symbol of power is an open eye set on the wing of a soaring bird. He has it tattooed on his left wrist in white ink. This symbol represents the search for knowledge, and his open personality. Jack is constantly learning and seeking, and his symbol represents that as well as a thirst for freedom. Jack's symbol allows him to retain knowledge, and also get some notions of the future. The ability is taxing, however, and the visions clouded and murky, so he doesn't use it often.
Last edited by qwill. on Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Avaine Kamir ♕

Postby qwill. » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:38 am

╔══════════════╗

nicknames
avi
relationships
bisexual;
single
family
mother - ⊗
father - ⊗
sister - Sorra ⊝
height
5'7"
hair
chestnut brown;
slightly red
eyes
icy blue with
some grey
build
small but lean
race
Doraíne
spirit animal
Kazor
positives
clever
funny
flirtatious
negatives
flighty
mischievous
holds grudges;
fundamentally evil
weapons
ruby knife
arcane magic
hexcode
F62817
faceclaim
Katie McGrath
Merlin

╚══════════════╝

history
Avi was born into a rich merchant family, but after a tragedy at sea, her family lost everything, including Avi's father. Her mother turned away, devastated at the loss of her husband, and left Avaine and her sister to pretty much fend for themselves. Avi was never the most attentive child, but she was smart, and able to learn things on her own. She eventually left her sister and ailing mother, feeling that life was too simple for her, and that she deserved more, and deserved power. Above all, Avi was able to befriend birds, especially crows and ravens. She spoke to them, and loved them, using them to do her arcane rituals and draw her dark power. Later, after attaining power, she went back and found her mother, killing her out of spite and for her father, whom she loved very much. Her sister is now the captain of the Doraíne guard, and believes Avaine to be dead.

personality
Avi is incredibly smart. She is also fundamentally selfish, and would do anything to gain power or status. She is fond of her birds, and not of anyone else, not caring to reach out to anyone or anything, unless using it as a tool to get something she wants. Avi is mean, but she can hide it well with false sweetness, and she does care about underdogs, and will use her power to get them help. However, once promising allegiance, she will turn on those she help, holding favors over their head with her evil charm. At her core, Avi is an abandoned child turned villain.

spirit companion
Kazor is almost as damaged and broken as his Doraíne. He used to take the form of finches and hawks, flying as high as he could and playing with Avaine through summer days and night, a free spirit on the wind. He and Rahjan would play, sometimes getting into disputes, however. Although he was kind, Korzan was never really honest, and that bothered Rahjan and Sorra. The rift between the spirit companions caused a rift between the sisters, and when Avaine left, while she was slightly regretful, Korzan felt no such emotion. He pushed Avaine to her grief and needled her into hatred. Of course, her villainy is not all his fault; they feed off of each other in a never ending cycle of despair and anger. But for now, Korzan has fallen into the form of a dark raven, sneaky yet clever, just like his Doraíne.
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Killian Drake ♕

Postby qwill. » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:53 pm

╔══════════════╗

nicknames
Drake
relationships
straight;
single
romancer
family
father - Jacob ⊗
Mother - Sally ⊗
height
6'3"
hair
golden brown
slightly curly
eyes
deep blue
build
tall and muscular
race
human
positives
brave
strong
decisive
loyal
negatives
rash
callous
pessimistic
rude
weapons
large cutlass
hexcode
F76541
faceclaim
Jamie Dornan
Once Upon a Time

╚══════════════╝

history
Drake grew up the son of a wealthy merchant in London, England. He would sail on his father's ships from the time he was a young boy to when he was a teenager, helping and being an all-around good kid.
personality
{ here }
Last edited by qwill. on Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me