my corner of insanity

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

How bad is my coding?

DREADFUL >:I
No votes
could be worse >>
2%
average :I
5%
not bad ^^
9%
looking good ;D
27%
lovely <3
56%

Total votes : 55

ELESTRA LIYRA HOLISON

Postby duckworth » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:29 pm

╔════════════════════════════════╗

LADY
do you hear the people
SING

xxx18
xxxcareful
singing a song of
ANGRY MEN

when the beating of your
HEART
echoes the beating of the
DRUMS

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNORD
there is a LIFE

xxxxxxxpolished
about to START

╚════════════════════════════════╝

format © vita.anima
images © rightful owners

The Age of Aggression wrote:We drink to our youth, to days come and gone.
For the age of aggression is just about done.
We'll drive out the Stormcloaks and restore what we own.
With our blood and our steel we'll take back our home.
Down with Ulfric! The killer of kings!
On the day of your death we'll drink and we'll sing.
We're the children of Skyrim, and we fight all our lives.
And when Sovngarde beckons, every one of us dies!
But this land is ours and we'll see it wiped clean.
Of the scourge that has sullied our hopes and our dreams.

The Dragonborn Comes wrote:Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart.
I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.
With a Voice wielding power of the ancient Nord art.
Believe, believe, the Dragonborn comes.
It's an end to the evil, of all Skyrim's foes.
Beware, beware, the Dragonborn comes.
For the darkness has passed, and the legend yet grows.
You'll know, you'll know the Dragonborn's come.

Ragnar the Red wrote:There once was a hero named Ragnar the Red,
Who came riding to Whiterun from ole Rorikstead!

And the braggart did swagger and brandish his blade,
As he told of bold battles and gold he had made!

But then he went quiet, did Ragnar the Red,
When he met the shieldmaiden Matilda who said...

"Oh, you talk and you lie and you drink all our mead!
Now I think it's high time that you lie down and bleed!"

And so then came the clashing and slashing of steel,
As the brave lass Matilda charged in full of zeal!

And the braggart named Ragnar was boastful no moooooree...
When his ugly red head rolled around on the floor!
The first thing people notice about Elestra is her appearance. She is, all in all, a very beautiful Nord. She has smooth, lovely fair skin that is flawless, with no scars or blemishes. She has high, pronounced cheekbones and an angular face. Elestra has striking, almond-shaped eyes the color of the sea. Her eyebrows, slightly darker than her hair, are neat and straight, slightly slanted, giving her a superior sort of expression. Elestra has a generous mouth, pale pink in color. Her hair, long and blonde, is normally tied in an intricate braid or updo. However, whenever she can get away with it, Elestra she leaves it down and naturally wavy, or she pulls it up into a ponytail with a few strands of hair framing her face.
Elestra's regal and lovely appearance translates into her personality as well. Sometimes seen as haughty, Elestra can act a little superior sometimes. She can also seem aloof and distant, detached and uncaring about anyone else. This is partially because her father is part of the Jarl's court in Whiterun, and is a well-known figure in the hold. However, her reserved attitude is mostly because she lost her mother at a very young age. And because her father is the Steward to the Jarl, he never really had time to entertain his young daughter. He still doesn't pay much attention to Elestra, although now that she is older, officially a woman, she can take care of herself pretty well. Elestra grew up secluded, a lonely child, if you will. She never had much love, and rather than trying to earn her affection, her father tended to just buy her things in a feeble attempt to keep her happy. Despite being spoiled, she would much rather have preferred happiness than money.
Elestra has a considerably thick outer shell, and has a bit of a fake face for show. However, once you manage to get to know her and begin to chip away at that shell, Elestra is actually a huge sweetheart. She has a large heart, and is compassionate and caring. She does think of others, but finds it hard to express her feelings because she grew up so separate from others. She can be socially awkward sometimes, and doesn't really know how to put her emotions into words. Elestra can be rather ingenious at times. She's a bit of a feminist, and hates being underestimated. She tries to prove herself to others because they underestimate her. Most of what people see is her pretty face or her money, but her intelligence and her secret soft heart are more important parts of her.
Elestra can handle herself with a weapon, despite her father never allowing her to learn. She sought help from the Jarl's housecarl, and her taught her how to use weapons. Elestra is light on her feet and very quick, quite agile and in good shape from training. She's best with a bow, and has unerring aim. She's also decent with a sword and shield, but doesn't like handling anything heavier than a war axe. She lacks the arm strength to lug around heavy weapons constantly, as her speed is her greatest advantage. She's no weakling though. She's stealthy, quiet, and cautious. She's careful, deliberate, and smart, and it can be difficult to catch this speedy lady.

Code: Select all
[size=150][color=#73BE7F]███████[/color][color=#7394BE]███[/color][color=#7773BE]███████[/color][color=#A273BE]███[/color][color=#7394BE]███████[/color][color=#73BEB2]███[/color][color=#7773BE]██████[/color][color=#A273BE]███[/color][color=#73BE7F]███████[/color][color=#7394BE]███[/color][color=#73BEB2]███████[/color][color=#7773BE]███[/color][/size]

[left][center][size=200][color=#7D98AF]ELESTRA[/color][/size]
[size=85][color=#7D98AF][b]Elestra Liyra Holison[/b]
female | eighteen | Nord[/color]
[url=link here][color=#7D98AF]outfit[/color][/url] [color=#7D98AF]|[/color] [url=link here][color=#7D98AF]weapon[/color][/url]
[color=#7D98AF]location
currently doing
relationship status[/color][/size][/center][/left][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=85][color=#848484]words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[size=150][color=#A273BE]███[/color][color=#7773BE]███████[/color][color=#73BE7F]███[/color][color=#7394BE]███████[/color][color=#73BE7F]███[/color][color=#7394BE]███████[/color][color=#A273BE]███[/color][color=#73BEB2]███████[/color][color=#7394BE]███[/color][color=#73BE7F]███[/color][color=#73BEB2]███████[/color][/size]
[color=transparent][size=50]format © vita.anima[/size][/color]
Last edited by duckworth on Tue May 27, 2014 3:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

PRINCESS EVANGELINE BLYTHE

Postby duckworth » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:02 pm

faceclaim: Emilia Clarke
picture © original owner
formatting © Keriae

basics of the future queen wrote:
Her full name is Princess Evangeline Blythe, although she prefers to be called Evan as a nickname. Her parents are the king and queen of Istoth. Evangeline recently turned eighteen, making her an official woman. She has no romantic interests, and does not want to marry any time soon. She's very independent, childish, and capable. Evangeline is a bit of a tomboy in personality, but has the appearance of a beautiful princess, which she is. Evangeline can take care of herself and is good with weapons. She favors a sword, as well as a bow and arrow.
The biggest thing many notice about Princess Evangeline would be her status of royalty. Despite first impressions, Evangeline does not always act like a lady, even though she should. Rather, Evangeline spends most of her time practicing sword-fighting or archery, wearing common clothing and sometimes even light armor while she trains. She is not a fan of dresses, and most of the time tries to wear plainer, more comfortable clothing. Unfortunately, her parents, the king and queen, oftentimes force her to wear the proper clothing of royalty. Evangeline is more a tomboy than anything else. She's independent and very stubborn and can be very childish. She prefers playing and running outside, climbing the castle walls, and practicing her fighting skills to sitting up straight and talking and acting like a lady. To mark her tomboy personality more obviously, Evangeline chose a masculine name for her nickname, Evan. Evangeline is an extremely beautiful woman. Her appearance is very distinctive, from her elegant face to her long, gorgeous hair. Evan has large hazel eyes that are a golden amber around the pupil and brighten into a deep green around the edges of the iris. Her eyelashes are thick and long and her eyebrows are brown and nicely arched. Her hair, long and thick and reaching the small of her back, is platinum blonde and slightly wavy, as well as soft, healthy, and shiny.

[right][size=200][color=#a98b85]♛[/color][/size][/right][size=200][color=#a98b85]♛[/color][/size]
[right][center][size=200][color=#413e4a]E[/color][color=#5a505c]V[/color][color=#73626e]A[/color][color=#886c75]N[/color][color=#9e777d]G[/color][color=#b38184]E[/color][color=#d29b91]L[/color][color=#f0b49e]I[/color][color=#f4ccae]N[/color][color=#f7e4be]E[/color][/size]
[size=85][color=#a98b85][b]Princess Evangeline "Evan" Blythe[/b]
female | eighteen | Isoth
tagged: people[/color]
[url=link here][color=#a98b85]outfit[/color][/url] [color=#a98b85]|[/color] [url=link here][color=#a98b85]weapon[/color][/url]
[color=#a98b85]location
currently doing
relationship status[/color][/size]
[color=#a98b85][size=150]❝[/size] [size=85]If we don't end war, war will end us.[/size] [size=150]❞[/size]
[size=85]— H.G. Wells[/size][/color]
[color=transparent][size=50]format © vita.anima[/size][/color][/center][/right][list][size=85][color=#848484]write here[/color][/size][/list][right][size=200][color=#a98b85]♛[/color][/size][/right][size=200][color=#a98b85]♛[/color][/size]
Last edited by duckworth on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:06 pm, edited 11 times in total.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LEONIDAS GORGON

Postby duckworth » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:23 pm

faceclaim: Richard Madden
picture © original owner
formatting © Keriae

basics of the butcher's son wrote:
His full name is Leonidas Gorgon, son of the butcher and a wolf shapeshifter. He likes Leo as a nickname, but overall prefers Leonidas. He's still young at twenty years old, but has big dreams. Leo is a mere foot-soldier and hopes to one day become a knight. He favors a bow, and is a great shot. He's also very skilled with a variety of other weapons, from swords to spears and everything in between. Leonidas is handsome in appearance and has a loyal, determined, and hardworking personality. He's compassionate and fair and is quite ambitious.
As soon as he was old enough, Leonidas joined the army and became a foot-soldier with dreams of becoming a part of the cavalry or maybe even a knight. Leonidas is brave and courageous, with the heart of a lion. He rarely ever backs down from a challenge, and has the strength and stubbornness to carry through with his decisions. His confidence may turn into a lack of caution at times, but almost never arrogance. He's very compassionate and extremely loyal to his kingdom and family. Leo is a powerful person on the inside, and is morally good and has strong and solid values. Growing up without a mother, he developed a very strong attachment to his father, the town butcher. He helped out at an early age, going out to hunt animals, which is how he grew so talented with a bow. As Leo got older, he learned how to fight with other weapons, giving him a tremendous amount of skill with a wide variety of equipment. He's comfortable on a horse as well, and is generally good with animals, especially dogs. He's extremely handsome, with thick, curly brown hair and striking blue-green eyes. Leonidas tends to have facial hair, ranging from a medium to heavy stubble and a light beard, although sometimes he is clean-shaven. He's a shapeshifter, with the special ability to transform into a large dire wolf the size of a small horse with fur the same color as his dark hair and eyes the same clear blue-green.

[right][size=200][color=#82775b]♚[/color][/size][/right][size=200][color=#82775b]♚[/color][/size]
[right][center][size=200][color=#312c20]L[/color][color=#3d3d36]E[/color][color=#494d4b]O[/color][color=#635f4f]N[/color][color=#7c7052]I[/color][color=#b3a176]D[/color][color=#cbb684]A[/color][color=#e2cb92]S[/color][/size]
[size=85][color=#82775b][b]Leonidas "Leo" Gorgon[/b]
male | twenty | Seulghem
[url=link here][color=#82775b]outfit[/color][/url] [color=#82775b]|[/color] [url=link here][color=#82775b]weapon[/color][/url]
[color=#82775b]location
currently doing
[color=#82775b][size=150]❝[/size] [size=85]When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.[/size] [size=150]❞[/size]
[size=85]— Jean-Paul Sartre[/size][/color]
[color=transparent][size=50]format © vita.anima[/size][/color][/center][/right][list][size=85][color=#848484]write here[/color][/size][/list][right][size=200][color=#82775b]♚[/color][/size][/right][size=200][color=#82775b]♚[/color][/size]
Last edited by duckworth on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ROWAN TERROWIN

Postby duckworth » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:57 am

faceclaim: Joe Dempsie
picture © original owner
formatting © Keriae

basics of the assassin wrote:
His full name is Rowan Terrowin. He has no nickname, because his name is rather short already. Although, most of the time, people simply call him "Assassin", because that is his job, one that he is quite good at. Young at age twenty-three, Rowan is an assassin for his kingdom, Rohan. An excellent fighter comfortable with all weapons, he is the best with a sword, a bow and arrow, as well as a pair of long, curved daggers. Rowan is an attractive man, but is very much a loner, and so has never courted or attempted to be with a woman. This leads him to be rather cold at times, as he knows not much affection. Brave, merciless, and very physically powerful and agile, Rowan is an excellent assassin and loves to fight and kill.
Rowan has led an interesting life, full of blood and death. Working as an assassin for the Crown since he was only sixteen, Rowan is extremely good at his job. He's become so used to killing and death and gore that he likes it now. Rowan enjoys the feeling of his sword cutting down his kingdom's enemies. Not just his sword, though; Rowan is highly skilled with nearly every weapon in the book. He has to be, as it's a very huge part of his job to be able to fight with anything in a pinch, including his bare hands. Rowan is a brutal sort of fighter, but gives his enemies quick and clean deaths. It's a thing of honor with Rowan, and as much as he loves death, Rowan hates torture. He thinks it cowardly, and Rowan is a very brave person to the point of recklessness. Courageous and surprisingly good, Rowan has very strong morals. He does not kill without a reason or an assignment. His short, dark brown hair is normally kept neat and out of his face. His observant eyes constantly shift from blue to green, and he almost always has a light shadow of stubble, sometimes being clean-shaven for special occasions. Living a lonely life, he's very independent and antisocial, but has surprisingly strong feelings for the princess of Rohan.

[right][size=200][color=#754c45]➹[/color][/size][/right][size=200][color=#754c45]➹[/color][/size]
[right][center][size=200][color=#262525]R[/color][color=#525252]O[/color][color=#e6ddbc]W[/color][color=#822626]A[/color][color=#690202]N[/color][/size]
[size=85][color=#754c45][b]Rowan Terrowin[/b]
male | twenty-three | assassin
[url=link here][color=#754c45]outfit[/color][/url] [color=#754c45]|[/color] [url=link here][color=#754c45]weapon[/color][/url]
[color=#754c45]location
currently doing
[color=#754c45][size=150]❝[/size] [size=85]The fear of death follows from the fear of life.[/size] [size=150]❞[/size]
[size=85]- Mark Twain[/size][/color]
[color=transparent][size=50]format © vita.anima[/size][/color][/center][/right][list][size=85][color=#848484]write here[/color][/size][/list][right][size=200][color=#754c45]➹[/color][/size][/right][size=200][color=#754c45]➹[/color][/size]
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

we accept the love we think we deserve.

Postby duckworth » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:30 am

Emmaline Meredith Summers has a few nicknames. Her few friends call her things like Emma, Em, and Merry. Her very best friends in the whole world call her Cookies because those are her favorite sweets. Anything from chocolate chip to snickerdoodles to peanut butter, Emma will eat any cookie, as long as it is delicious enough (which most of the time, it is). As sweet and warm as any of the cookies she eats, Emmaline has a huge heart and is very compassionate and considerate of others. Despite being extremely shy and awkward around people, Emma can open up around the people she trusts, even if it's only a small circle of close friends. A very observant and intelligent wallflower, Emmaline is unique and independent, staying mostly quiet and respectful of other people. She is very creative, using her wide range of imagination to write stories and sketch drawings. She's also a very good singer, her voice a smooth and velvety alto. Emma loves listening to music, earphones crammed into her ears every chance she can get, using it as inspiration for her drawings and writing. However, even with her creativity, Emmaline is a realist and a mild optimist at best. Calm, patient, and peaceful, Emma is honest and frank, but in a gentle, comforting way. Very sincere, soft, and sweet when she speaks, when she talks, her friends listen to her sound advice. With an open face, high cheekbones, and lightly tanned skin, Emmaline is a very pretty girl with an even prettier heart. She has a neat nose, long brown eyebrows, and large, expressive hazel eyes. Her irises range from honeyed amber to emerald green, sometimes even gray on cloudy days. Constantly shifting colors, Emma's hazel eyes often depend on the weather outside or what she's wearing. Long eyelashes and a well-proportioned face give Emma's face grace and gentle beauty. Her full mouth is a reddish pink color and her teeth are straight and white after braces. Her smile is always sincere and sweet, her laughter gentle and soothing. Her hair is thick and healthy, in soft, wavy curls, mostly blonde, but with large brunette highlights throughout, like chocolate and caramel. Emmaline is a stranger to relationships. Having never had a boyfriend before, Emma prefers to keep her crushes the way she likes them: very far away. Emmaline loves based on personality before appearance, which is why she tends to end up liking her guy friends. She believes very strongly in the philosophy that you shouldn't like someone because they're attractive; rather, a person becomes attractive in your eyes once you like their personality. Emma, being a very loyal person, never likes more than one guy at a time, causing her crushes to linger.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name: Emmaline Meredith Summers
nicknames: Emma, Merry, Cookies
birthday: April thirtieth
zodiac: Taurus

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
birthplace: Maine
jobs: librarian, Starbucks barista
sexuality: heterosexual
relationships: none so far

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely loves:
cookies, writing, drawing, bunnies,
books, hats, sweaters, Lana Del Rey,
Marina and the Diamonds,
Florence and the Machine

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely hates:
bugs, scary movies, loud noises,
pressure, lying, betrayal,
small spaces, crowds,
being the center of attention

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
slender, mild curves, blonde and brown hair, hazel eyes,
large, sincere smile, long lashes, five feet and six inches,
one hundred and twenty pounds; wallflower, introvert,
sweetheart, shy, quiet, patient, considerate, caring,
smart, creative, talented, honest, sincere, loving

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

faceclaim: Dianna Agron | coding/format/content © vitality. | images © original owners | quotes © Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Last edited by duckworth on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:19 am, edited 29 times in total.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i see the world the way it is.

Postby duckworth » Sun May 04, 2014 9:28 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
You can call Augustus Booker Reynolds just about anything you like, provided it's not insulting or offensive. His most popular nickname is Auggie, although any fans of BioShock Infinite will call him Booker, his middle name and the name of the main character from the popular video game. He's an interesting person, with a unique personality and temperament. Normally very easygoing, relaxed, and lighthearted, Auggie can be mischievous, funny, and breezy. He can also be very philosophical and thoughtful, sometimes even brooding or dark if he's unhappy. However, the free-spirited and upbeat boy is normally happy-go-lucky. A realist, Auggie is smart and clever, often good at predicting things since he's so observant. He's excellent at history, with a sharp memory and a clear sense of right and wrong. An overall well-rounded person, Auggie's talents include a keen eye, good reflexes, and quick thinking, most of which actually developed from playing video games all the time. (And who says video games aren't good for you?) A huge gamer, he loves basically any video game, from first-person shooters to RPGs and everything in between. Auggie can also play the guitar and is a fantastic singer, earning himself a reputation among the ladies for his musical talent. An actor as well, Augustus has participated in his school's musicals and plays before. A huge thinker and an Atheist, Auggie is intelligent and opinionated, which means he can offend others with his occasional bouts of sarcasm or satire. Tall and surprisingly muscular for a gamer, Auggie has a pretty boy sort of face. Messy hair that he dyes blonde, playful blue eyes that tend to changes colors from gray to green, and straight white teeth complementing his delightfully crooked smile make Augustus all-around attractive. His fluid Irish accent is just lovely, and tends to get heavier the faster he talks, or the more passionate he gets on the subject.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name: Augustus Booker Reynolds
nicknames: Auggie, Booker
birthday: September thirteenth
zodiac: Virgo

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
birthplace: Ireland
jobs: Youtube gamer & vlogger
relationships: none that mattered

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely loves:
food, eating, sleeping, video games,
BioShock Infinite, Assassin's Creed,
Spongebob, comedies, TV shows,
guitar, singing, his bros & ladybros

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely hates:
annoying people, judgemental people,
restrictions, rules, nosy people,
high-maintenance females,
silence, staying still, school

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

tall, well-built, messy blonde-dyed hair, blue-green eyes
crooked smile; delightful Irish accent; exactly six feet,
one hundred and sixty pounds; loud, humorous, thoughtful,
lighthearted, facetious, charismatic, gamer, brooding,
independent, free-spirited, realist, talented, bright, mischievous

faceclaim: Niall Horan | coding/format/content © vitality. | images © original owners | quotes © Assassin's Creed III
Last edited by duckworth on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:26 am, edited 13 times in total.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

details are everything.

Postby duckworth » Thu May 08, 2014 9:26 am

Lorelei Flick Kennedy is a deceivingly beautiful girl. To be honest, she's not even a girl. Flick is actually a skinwalker, a supernatural creature who can change into a husky form at will. Even if she's not completely mortal, Flick gets extremely upset if people use her first name, as she dislikes it. An intelligent and powerful skinwalker, Flick is agile, quick on her feet, and graceful. A good sense of smell and direction, even in her human form, Flick can most definitely take care of herself. Clever, humorous, and generally lighthearted, most people don't suspect Flick of being anything other than human. Her flirty and breezy personality is carefree and impulsive, most of her decisions made by instinct rather than logic. Extremely passionate and opinionated, Flick is a bad person to get into an argument with, as even if she's wrong, she'll never admit it on account of her stubbornness and pride. A real ball of fire, Flick is like the ocean, always moving, never stopping, and unpredictable. Spontaneous and just plain fun, Flick is quite the interesting girl, or rather, creature. Surprisingly charming, Flick has a sort of magnetic charisma that draws others towards her, almost like magic. A brave, solid heart, Flick is actually quite loyal, like a dog, if she trusts you enough. However hard it is to win over the independent skinwalker, anyone who does has a fantastic friend for life, unless she's betrayed. Any disloyalty, and Flick will get her revenge. Adventurous, curious, and almost never satisfied, Flick is a very unique creature. Slender and lithe, she has smooth, evenly tanned skin and white teeth that curve into a coy smile. Shaggy, curly black hair frames her playfully expressive face (she's almost never serious). Her heavy-lidded eyes are smoky and mysterious, their color hard to define, although they're closest to a dark hazel. Her husky form is mostly black, like her hair, with areas of white. Her canine form influences her voice, slightly lower and rougher than most girls, but in a seductive, sultry way, even if her laughter is a little bark-like.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name: Lorelei Flick Kennedy
nickname: Flick (and only Flick)
birthday: October tenth
zodiac: Libra

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
birthplace: Britain
species: husky skinwalker
relationships: none, of course

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely loves:
canines, dogs, huskies, animals,
being a human, being a husky,
being a skinwalker, nice smells,
running, traveling, exploring

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely hates:
hunters, demons (surprisingly),
cats, too much noise, bad smells,
obnoxious mortals, boring people,
overly-curious mortals, questions

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

slender, lithe, lightly tanned skin, straight white teeth,
flirty grin; smooth British accent; five feet and seven inches,
one hundred and thirty pounds; devious, charming, charismatic,
magnetic, adventurous, powerful, smart, agile, capable, strong,
independent, flighty, free-spirited, flirty, mischievous, brave

faceclaim: Marina Diamandis | coding/format/content © vitality. | images © original owners | quotes © Supernatural
Last edited by duckworth on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winter is coming.

Postby duckworth » Mon May 26, 2014 2:00 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Her name is Maryanne Dahlia Benson, but you can call this pretty little lady Mary, Anne, or Dahlia. A lot of names for such a small, sweet thing, her personality is much larger than her cute little body. Courageous, outgoing, and very friendly, Maryanne is a charismatic sort of person. She never fails to think of something to talk about, a very laidback and free-spirited person, extremely easy to get along with. A bit of a chatterbox at times, Maryanne is a social butterfly, spreading her wings and sweeping you underneath in a cascade of light. Optimistic and constantly looking on the bright side of things, Maryanne is rarely ever sad or down. If any of her friends are ever looking a bit blue, Maryanne will sing them a silly tune to try and cheer them up, tell them cheesy jokes, and tickle and cuddle them like an overly enthused puppy. A rich city girl with a golden small-town heart, Maryanne is generous, compassionate, and relatable. Very down-to-earth and confident, Maryanne has a good sense of right and wrong, but a less than clear sense of boundaries, especially physical bubbles. Constantly touching others, it's just a weird habit of hers, annoying some but amusing and comforting others. Fiercely independent and capable, Maryanne is dedicated to taking care of herself, as well as others. Rarely accepting help, instead taking a leadership position to guide her friends out of failure, Maryanne sometimes bites off more than she can chew. An amazing singer, despite having asthma, Maryanne has an impressive range and great stamina, with a strong, brilliant voice like the sunrise. Emotions as fiery and intense as her voice, Maryanne can sometimes overreact or be too dramatic. With wild, thick, luscious brown locks that tumble around her shoulders, almost to her elbows, her hair complements her angular cheekbones and open facial structure. Playfully arched eyebrows and almond-shaped, expressive hazel eyes with multiple colors like opals, Emmaline's features are warm and welcoming. Full, pink lips spread to reveal a sincere, infectious smile, below a cute little nose. Her sultry, rich British accent and irresistible, musical laughter complete her adorably messy appearance.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name: Maryanne Dahlia Benson
nicknames: Mary, Anne, Dahlia
birthday: May first

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
birthplace: Britain
dream: professional singer
relationships: a few here & there

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely loves:
singing, songwriting, playing guitar,
playing piano, singing in the shower,
talking with friends, socializing, fun,
laughing, joking, teasing, goofing off

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely hates:
silence, boring things, monotone,
being sick, sore throat, greediness,
dependence, captivity, sadness,
being serious, asthma, mistakes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

slender, curvy build, creamy smooth skin, straight white teeth,
sweet smile; smoky British accent; five feet and two inches,
one hundred and fifteen pounds; intelligent, bright, outgoing,
friendly, optimistic, charming, magnetic, loyal, impartial,
fair, objective, daring, emotional, open-minded, brave

faceclaim: Emilia Clarke | coding/format/content © vitality. | images © original owners | quotes © George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
Last edited by duckworth on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

death is but the next great adventure.

Postby duckworth » Tue May 27, 2014 7:00 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Thomas Anthony Dawson is a strange being indeed. An angel, a being of light and a soul of wind, Thomas normally goes by Tad, after his initials, or Tommy, but Tad is more common. A very serious creature of thought and logic, Thomas has strong moral values. Knowing right and wrong, he views the world as black and white. For Thomas, there are no gray areas, leading to him being a bit narrow-minded at times. However, there is no doubt that he is constantly trying to do the right thing. A rather aloof person, emotionless at times, Thomas is extremely intense. Earnest, honest, and solemn, he rarely ever jokes around. Thomas also doesn't get into arguments, considering petty squabbles beneath him. A traditional, old-fashioned sort of soul, Thomas likes his quiet and his peace. Too much noise, too loud, and he will leave in a flash of light. Small, enclosed spaces make him feel suffocated, as Thomas likes the open air and a gentle breeze on his face. Very polite and proper, Thomas speaks carefully and thinks before acting. A very cautious person, it is rare for Thomas to ever offend anyone, for he steps warily. He can be compassionate and caring at times, but for the most part, Thomas appreciates logic and reason rather than emotions and feelings. A circumspect observer, Thomas is quick at picking up on other people's emotions. He has a large amount of empathy, able to tell how others are feeling. Other than being an empath, Thomas is also photokinetic, meaning he can bend and control light to his will. He can also heal minor wounds, but nothing too major. The most he can fix would be sprains or stress fractures, but no broken bones, unless it's hairline. Thomas can also try healing mental injuries, able to calm others with a touch or a soft word, his voice mellow and peaceful. Thomas's weaknesses include darkness, shadows, and sin, being a creature of light and goodness. An attractive male, Thomas has neatly groomed brunette hair and distant brown eyes, always fixed as if he's looking to the horizon. His smile and voice are both very patient and calming. He is tall and surprisingly well-built, built like a lithe runner. Thomas does not possess wings, not like a classic angel, but leaves the flying to birds. An ear for a tune, Thomas's melodic humming and whistling can attract birds.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name: Thomas Anthony Dawson
nicknames: Tad, Tommy
birthday: May eighteenth

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
strengths: light, morals, good
weaknesses: darkness, sin
powers: photokinesis, healing, empathy
relationships: prefers freedom

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely loves:
light, good deeds, patience, tolerance,
ethos, logos, grace, empathy, nature,
sunlight, dedication, acoustic music,
reason, logic, quiet, birds, life, wind

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely hates:
darkness, sins, shadows, insensitivity,
aggression, arguments, pathos, still air,
cramped spaces, invasions of privacy,
too many people, crowds, loudness

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

tall, well-built, gentle smile, patient face, light features, dark hair;
mellow British accent, calming voice; five feet and eleven inches,
one hundred and forty pounds; polite, stiff, proper, serious, tolerant,
sophisticated, intelligent, graceful, emotionless, compassionate,
old-fashioned, chivalrous, valiant, brave, well-mannered, morally good

faceclaim: Joe Brooks | coding/format/content © vitality. | images © original owners | quotes © J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter
Last edited by duckworth on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

let no one rule your mind or body

Postby duckworth » Wed May 28, 2014 8:05 am

Mikayla Iris Stone prefers to go by Mikey. The first thing most people notice about Mikayla is her impressive feats and achievements in school and on the field. A very good student, constantly aiming to be valedictorian, Mikayla is extremely intelligent and hardworking, an extremely dedicated person all around. She knows responsibility and she enjoys it, also serving as a good leader when doing group work. She rarely ever complains, even if she makes a blunder, and doesn't blame anyone but herself for her own actions. The difference between Mikayla and most of her friends is that whenever she does mess up, she works her very hardest to turn her mistakes into miracles, and it almost always works out. A very tough girl, Mikayla rarely ever asks for help and normally doesn't even need it. Very independent and ambitious, Mikayla has high hopes and big plans for her college life and future career, with the skill set and determination to achieve. Not only does she get the top grades, Mikayla also plays many sports. Serving on her high school varsity for soccer, volleyball, lacrosse, field hockey, tennis, and track, Mikayla rarely has time to breathe in between all her school and sport activities. Competitive to the point of death, Mikayla always strives to be the best and to win, because she hates losing and she hates feeling inferior. She can be rather superior at times, acting like she's better than others, but that's really only towards her competition. Towards her friends and other people, she can be perfectly nice, but if you serve a threat to her "perfect" record, Mikayla can become very aggressive. Not a petty person, Mikayla prefers her revenge through success and being better than her rivals and enemies. She's intense, aloof, and distant, even unemotional at times. Of course, her appearance is constantly in top condition. Her hair is neatly groomed in loose, coppery brunette curls. Her eyebrows are well-defined, her teeth even and straight. Her voice isn't forcibly loud, but carries and can catch people's attention, keeping a room silent during a presentation. With an air of natural leadership and cool authority, Mikayla doesn't have to shout to be heard. Her smile is surprisingly sweet, her laugh touching and sincere, if you can get her to.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name: Mikayla Iris Stone
nicknames: Mikey, Iris
birthday: January seventh
zodiac: Capricorn

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
birthplace: Alaska
ambitions: Yale, college professor
relationships: no time for love

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely loves:
winning, competition, hard work,
dedication, commitments, contests,
responsibility, pride, accomplishments,
superiority, debates, leadership roles

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely hates:
losing, slacking, laziness, slacking,
lack of effort, inferiority, dependence,
being wrong, emotions, stupidity,
complaining, blaming, mistakes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

slender, lithe build, creamy, pale skin, straight white teeth,
groomed appearance; commanding voice; five feet and five inches,
one hundred and ten pounds; intelligent, sharp, unemotional, logical,
hardworking, dedicated, independent, harsh, competitive, ambitious,
leader, unsympathetic, aloof, distant, courageous, athletic, talented

faceclaim: Lyndsy Fonseca | coding/format/content © vitality. | images © original owners | quotes © Christopher Paolini, Eragon
Last edited by duckworth on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me