Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby Agent Blackhawk » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:42 pm

Hello, normally I dress these up a bunch more, but I'm tired and a bit lazy right now. I'm usually on two to three times a day and can post anywhere from two to fifteen lines on average. The only things I ask of you is that you have decent spelling/grammar and write two-three lines per character, per post (more is better, but I'll mirror you.)
I am only looking for a few things right now (all band related). I would like to do an Andy Beirsack X OC, Gerard Way X OC, Vic Fuentes X OC, or Austin Carlile X OC where I play the OC and you play the band member. We can both play other band members and people as needed.
If you're interested, shoot me a PM, I'd love to give it a go. :)

I may be on the side of the...........

...............................ᴀɴɢᴇʟs...

but don't believe for...................

a second that I'm......................

........................ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

Eᴛsʏ - DailyBitsOfGeek
Agent Blackhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wonderland~ » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:49 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello there lovelies! I am Wonderland~
and I am looking for a one on one roleplay
I am able to write quite well, unless I have
writers block. I am experimenting on role-
playing males however, I will be willing to
play a male if I am able to play a female
too. I am willing to play female x female
relationship if that is what you want.

Demon x human
Demon x angel
Angel/fallen angel x human
Werewolf x Demon
Elf x Human
Fairy tale related [Not the anime]
Best friends turned lovers
Sick friend x caring friend
Wonderland~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby nana » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:51 pm

about me;
• sometimes semi-lit but not usually
• 25-100+
• posts at least three times a day, usually
more if i've got the muse and time
• sometimes a wreck, so please be
patient with me
• almost never plays boys, but can
• very strongly prefers anime/manga
but may be persuaded otherwise
• on the shy side but enjoys ooc chat as
long as it's not you pestering me about
posting because that drops my muse
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
about you;
• active with plot and willing to
offer ideas as we go along
• no god modding pretty please
• interesting/well-rounded characters
• comfortable with lgbt+ characters!!
• send me an example when you pm me?
let me know if you want to leave/quit!!!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• sword art online
• vampire knight
• magic high school
• doctor who
• once upon a time
• ncis
┌─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┘
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jhemalynn » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:56 am

Hello there, I am Jhemalynn. You can call me Jhema, or simply Jay.

I suppose it's obvious why I'm here but...
Lately I've been in a writing mood, and I am open to starting two roleplays at the most; however, I may end up changing my mind.
I will read anything that gets sent to me however, and if I turn you down, please don't feel bad. It's me, not you.
While I do my best to reply to roleplay posts or PMs in a timely fashion, sometimes I forget. If I don't reply in some way within 24 hours, please feel free to send me a message.

I am a long-time writer, been writing for well over 10 years now, but I'm learning and improving each year. On average, given good material to work with, I can write 8-12 lines per post. However, I do have the occasional burst of muse and muster out a few good sized paragraphs. The amount I can write back usually depends on how much I am given.

As far as topics...I suppose I'm fairly boring. I don't watch or read or do much of anything, really.

I really love originality, however.
Some things I do like and will roleplay include:
- Crime Drama/Cops-and-robbers/on the run
- Stranded/Isolated from society
- Medieval/Fantasy (y'know, like knights and kings and dragons)
- Shapeshifters

I am open to suggestions, of course, so long as they do not include these:
- Real People/Celebrities/bands/YouTubers and the like
- Animals (shapeshifters are okay, of course)
- Arranged marriages
- Most TV shows/Books/anime
- Of course anything against CS rules
- MxM Relationships (these are a bit hard for me to portray well)

That's about it. I'd like to thank you for reading. If you would like to see some of my writing, please PM me and let me know and I will find something suitable or write one for you; I have not roleplayed on CS for some time, so there are few suitable examples here. If you have any further questions or would just like to discuss anything, please let me know and I will respond as soon as I can.
|Character Archive|1x1 request post|
sick and tired of being sick and tired tbh

Jhemalynn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:57 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:If you are going to quit on me,then don't even bother of roleplaying with me. I had it happen to me a lot. Hello, here are some suggestions of roleplays I am currently looking for.

Or we could do one where my OC wakes up in the past. We can base it off assassian creed or do one. Personally, I don't mind what character you do use, but it has to be male since my OC is female. My OC is a villain with a super power. One day she is battling a hero, when suddenly he pushes her back through time. She ends up waking up to find herself not where she is normally is. She must find her way out, but what if she does fall in love . Will she stay or not?

I just saw Starwars the other day. I just got a really interesting idea. I was thinking what if I added my OC that didn't know anything about Starwars or kylo ren. I was thinking she ends up waking up where like in the movie Rey is taken by Kylo. She ends up finding the droid. Kylo wants the droid, but he ends up taking her. She wakes up to find herself in the room. She doesn't like him at first, but starts to open up to him. This would be interesting since she had never seen anything like Starwars ever. I really would like to try this one out, please.

I would really like to try this one out. C:

I was thinking about another Deadpool Roleplay. So basically, my OC is a big fan of Deadpool. She dresses as Lady Deadpool to stop crimes in that. One day, she ends up meeting Deadpool. She faints as she think it's just a dream, but she wakes up to find herself at his place. The two develop a bond together. Will they two work along side each other? What happens later on?

Or we could do one, where a character comes from a video game and ends up on earth. This will cause a lot of drama since where my character knows not really anything about the earth where she woke on. And she doesn't know anything about Deadpool. I would like to try this one out too.

I was thinking about a mxm roleplay. I would play the male hunter and you would play the male vampire. The vampire had been after Tom for so long. One day, he actually finds him, claims him as his by drinking his blood. He ends up waking up at his house. At first, Tom runs from his place, but ends up getting seriously hurt. He finds he woke up in the vampire's house again, but he starts to feel driffent to him. He ends up liking him. What if the others find about this? Can he keep a serect?

The Roleplay I want to do the most is a Wade Wilson ( Deadpool ) x my female oc. I can add a male and you can add a female too if you want to keep the genders even. I would really really like to do this one! C: It could be a Assassian x target type. He is hired to go after my character.

Also, I want to try Ant-man Roleplay. You would play Ant-man and I would play my OC. We can double up too where I play male and female. You also do the same.

I really would like to try my female oc x Vincent from fnaf.( I have been reading a lot of fan fiction on it. ) I currently have only played the first game since I don't have the money to be buying the other two and plus I have bills coming up. I can always look up information on the other two games. This should be fun because my character dosen't fall right away in love. She will be kinda stubborn, but I hope you will be able to rp with me on this. I would really like to try it! C:

I would love to try out a mxm roleplay. Maybe a biker x geek. I would play the biker.

I would really live to do a copxcriminal RP. The only way I would do this if I can play the female cop since I do have a perfect character for it that is female. My character is a cop and I would really love to add Barricade. He is in my siggie. My character is not the nicest and does cause trouble even know she is a cop.

We can do a Density roleplay or a Halo. Or we can do a Density/Halo roleplay. You have to know both games. I don't feel like explaining it if you never played it before.

( I really would like to try it out. )

I really want to do a Transformers roleplay based off the new movie. I mostly roleplay my own characters since I can write more about them when I roleplay. I can roleplay some cannon characters.

Also I am craving a vampire roleplay. I would like to play the female human and you can play the male vampire.

I already know the plot so I will explain it. You would play Super man and I would play Spider man.

Spiderman and Superman hate each other. In the beginning, Superman betray Spiderman by taking him too Dr octopus. Spiderman wants to pay back too Superman for what he has done. Later on, Superman find Spiderman seriously hurt. Spiderman does not trust him at all. The world is coming to an end. Superman need Spidermans help but Spiderman won't listen to him. Can he get Spiderman to trust him?

I don't really want any romance in this roleplay, but if you want to then I will.

Or we could do a Dead pool and Spider man roleplay. I would still play Spiderman and you would play Dead pool. I would like in the beginning that the two don't know each other.

I have another suggestion too. You would play Spider man and I would my female villain. Is it possible for a Villain to be in love with a super hero? What if the other finds out about it? If we do this one, I will explain more of the plot.

Dead pool is hired to take my female Villian OC in. He starts to like her and my character starts liking him. One day he finds out what the lab has done to her. How they are treating her. He ends up saving her and later on she admits her love to him.

Or we can do where my character is a cop and she ends up bumping into Deadpool. She starts to get to know him and he starts to know her. We can come up with a plot aa we go along. ( I really want to do this one! Please! C: I have been wanting to do a Deadpool roleplay. )

We could do a super hero roleplay too. You would have to play male and female and I would do the same.

Also a werewolf/vampire/hunter RP would be fine. You must be able to roleplay male and female too

A character cross over roleplay would be really OK. You can play anyone from a video game, T.V show, movie or your own character. I don't have a plot, but if you want one, We can discuss it.

I would like to try a Assassian x target roleplay. I would play the Assassian. I personally would like to play a female Assasin.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotted.Newt » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:14 am

Greetings, fellow roleplay seekers. I am Griffen.Song, formerly Spotted.Newt, but you may call me simply griffen or newt or whatever else you wish. I am looking for a semi-literate rp at the moment. I am looking to rp only in the forums on CS or advanced scribes, not over pm.
I have a very simple list of roleplays I am looking to participate in, and I do not tend to stray from this list, as these are the only sorts of roleplays I am looking for. Plots are flexible, fandoms are not.

About Me
~I am a semi-lit roleplayer, though I try to mirror the posts of my partner. In a lower lit rp, I typically post 3-4 lines. If you are looking for a more literate role player, know that I can post 3+ 5-sentence paragraphs in an average more literate roleplay.
~yes, I use correct grammar.
~I can play both male and female characters, depending on the rp.
~As far as romance goes, I only do MxF, and usually only as a sub-plot
~I enjoy action-- I especially enjoy putting my characters into dangerous situations.
~I am online almost daily. I will notify you before hand in most cases if I will be offline for a little while.

What I ask From You
~ at least 3 lines per post -->I'd prefer you write more, I'm looking for a semi-lit rp buddy.
~Please use correct grammar, no text talk
~You may be asked to play male and/or female characters
~please help contribute to the plot
~you must be able to post at least every other day, unless you notify me first. I don't want to start an rp if you are going to disappear for long periods of time without prior notification. I've had enough people just stop posting for no apparent reason, and because of this I stopped doing 1x1 roleplaying for a while. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I need an active rp partner.

What I am interested in:
1x1 or invite only/small group
Underlined is who I would like to play
These are in order of what I am most interested in to least interested in.

Avengers
-I have no specific plot in mind, but I'd like something in which I can use one of my OCs.

TASM & Avengers crossover
-Peter Parker/Spider-Man x OC <-- I have a specific plot in mind

Prequels Star Wars or clone wars related rps~Either OCs only or OCs and cannon
~Master and Padawan team <--I'd prefer to play the padawan

How to train your dragon 1 or Race to the Edge
~whole team, a new member joins <--This would work for a small group rp.
~Hiccup x oc

Animorphs
~I have a plot in mind, which I can share with you through pm.
~Jake x oc <--could go with my above mentioned plot
~Tobias x oc <--could go with my above mentioned plot

~Jake x Cassie

Wolfblood
~I don't really have a specific plot in mind, so any ideas are welcome!
<-- not interested at the moment

Realistic-ish teen romance
Band member x non-fan <--I've never done this before, interested in trying it

Other
-maybe Lion King
-maybe wolves
-maybe The Force Awakens

Please PM me if you are interested. c:

Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:41 am

fandoms. wrote:
╒═════════╕
hey there, i'm fandoms!
i got by EST, and i mostly
post on the weekends
because i have school, and
i usually don't have muse
during the week days.
anyway, i can mostly
mirror my partner, but i
don't like HUGE posts like
a novel. OCs only!
╘═════════╛

╒═══════════╕
      looking for:
      the 100
      grounder x sky person
      sky person x sky person
      mountain person x sky person
      mountain person x grounder
      ╘═══════════╛
      ╒═══════════╕
      what you can expect from me:
      ---
      fxf, fxm, mxm
      can post on the weekends
      semi-lit, can mirror posts
      can play both genders
      ╘═══════════╛
      ╒═══════════╕
      what i expect from you:
      ---
      can post at least twice a week
      semi-lit/at least 3 lines
      can play both genders
      doesn't bug me for posts
      ╘═══════════╛
Last edited by direwolf. on Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one х one ѕearcн

Postby weak » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:45 am

↪ Yahallo! I'm Monty Green, but call me Sam. I call myself a semi-lit roleplayer,
i can do four or so lines . I live in the EST time zone
and i'm mostly online during night or sometimes during the day.
I'll only do LGBTQ+ relationships. Since i'm not comfortable with
heterosexual relationships, though i have nothing against it.

→Looking for→

Bold = Craving

Any kind of fluffy cute gay relationship || ↪ Supernatural creatures || ↪ The 100

↪ Supernatural || ↪ Fake marriage || ↪ The Walking Dead || ↪ Neko and Human

High school slice of life || ↪ Sword Art Online || ↪ Seraph Of The End
weak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:50 am

HEYO <3
My name is Hyakutake, or Hya, or Mandy, I really don't care what you call me tbh
I live in Mid easten US time, so I'd like someone who is somewhat close to that time scale!
I am online pretty much for the day, but I can come on at night :>
(Art by Daze the meme)

what do I like?
I'd like any type of relationship- I can do straight, gay, bi- but I am most comfortable with being a female if we do some type of relationship u.u
Looking for a vampire/human RP
Dan/Phil RP, fan(s) or just Dan and Phil
or an OC RP <3
my OCs (mains) are here!
I'd also like a Starsweet OC rp,
or maybe something with Anthros and Furrys? I have 3- Vermillion, Opal, and Adeline- Adeline is the only one open for relationships

Shoot over a PM, don't be shy! 8D
not accepting pms right now unless I add you to my friends list.
finally quitting. I've told myself I'll quit soon, and I never did, but I finally feel like I should quit. Still keeping my characters/deviantart though. I've wanted to quit for a long long time, but I'm doing it.
Nobody on here talks with me , is friends, and I try to chat on the FR thread but nobody responds much.
Quitting CS and flightrising.

All my fr dragons/stuff went to one of my real life best friends, so don't ask for my FR stuff.
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dear my loathsome past;

Postby dorkasaurus » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:26 am

about me;
• semi-lit to lit
• 300-1000+ words/usually mirrors
• posts about once a week, usually
more if i've got the muse and time
• sometimes a wreck, so please be
patient with me
• almost never plays canon characters
• very strongly prefers anime/manga
fcs but may be persuaded otherwise
• usually prefers to play a male or
double up
• literal fluff queen angst is nice, too
• pretty bad with pms!!
• on the shy side but enjoys ooc chat as
long as it's not you pestering me about
posting because that drops my muse
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
looking for;
• suggestions from mal || character storage
• tokyo ghoul - lots of ocs; one main guy
alo/sao - too many ocs smh
about you;
• write in my range and give me
something to work with please
• mature writer and personality
• active with plot and willing to
offer ideas as we go along
• no god modding pretty please
• interesting/well-rounded characters
• comfortable with lgbt+ characters!!
• roleplay in forum only please; i'm
really bad with pms already
• send me an example when you pm me?
let me know if you want to leave/quit!!!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• noragami - prefers god or double up
• ao no exorcist - prefers double up
• rakudai kishi no cavalry
• soul eater - wanna use ( + double up)
• zodiac gods (have cancer and scorpio)
• his dark materials based
• demons/yōkai/feudal japan
• slice of life/fluff (plus action, too?)
dorkasaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me