The War Within.... Discussion, Rules, And Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The War Within.... Discussion, Rules, And Forms

Postby Pochi » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:12 pm

Shadows advanced through the woods, making no noise as they slid over the ground on silent paws. Bright eyes penetrated through the darkness of the night, dancing over the forest floor; over leaves and logs and boulders. With no moon to shed light on this scene, the pack was invisible. They had to be, or else the others would sense them; hear their paws crunch over the pine needles or see their foggy breath as they neared the other pack.

Off in the distance a wolf howled, and the pack broke into a run, snapping twigs and panting hard as they bounded towards the looming cliff in the distance. Ahead, more eyes shone through the night, much more than the small group in the forest. A lone wolf sat on a boulder, watching the other pack near them. He was the leader of the waiting group below the cliff, and his eyes were set on the two yellow eyes at the front of the nearing pack.

There are two packs by the name of Sky-wind wolves and the Raging-River wolves. Long ago there was a brave wolf who had two sons. An Alpha he was. Brave and courages and very loyal to his pack. He had two pups that were his everything after his mate died. The large wolf was on his last moon and had to pick a new alpha before his time was to end. Having to choose between his two pups took a lot, but in the end was unable to go through with it. He ended dieing without choosing and the siblings fought for control. There was no victor and the pack ended splitting into two. Battling forever and a day for the rightful spot as Alpha of the territory. But as time dragged on the two wolves had forgotten why they were fighting. Just that it was a constant battle. They fough for food, territory, pride, they fought over air to breathe. will time ever heal there differences?

Rules

-No Overload Cussing or * out the letters.
-Respect owner and mod :
-Drama is necessary for this role-play(No OOC Drama please)
-No Details while birthing/mating
-All Rules apply!
-You can't automatically have a mate when you join, sorry.
- Have common sense
-No power playing!!
- Only 1 High rank per pack, per person, for now.
- You can't use anime pictures for the looks, please make it realistic.
- Please wait to be accepted.
- You cant be your own mate, but you can be your own crush.
- Don't hog all the drama
- When talking out of character please use () (()) {} []
- Please use complete sentences and "quotes" when your charier is speaking.
- Do not accept yourself. Do not start rping until you are accepted.
- Keep genders even!
- Please make your forms presentable. Can be ordinary but has to have a lot of detail then.
- I will add more as I see fit.
- Alright.. so I decided not to make it semi-lit. BUT, I would still like at least two or three DETAILED sentences per post

The Thread!
Last edited by Pochi on Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Raging-River Pack

Postby Pochi » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:17 pm

..::Alpha Male::..
1. Demon - Pochi

..::Alpha Female::..
1. Win Demon's Heart

..::Beta Male::..

..::Beta Female::..
1. Win his heart

..::Delta Male::..

..::Delta Female::..

..::Lead Fighter::..

..::Fighters::..

..::Lead Hunter::..

..::Hunters::..

..::Healer::..
1. here

..::Pups::..

..::Expectant Mothers::..
Last edited by Pochi on Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sky-Wind Pack

Postby Pochi » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:18 pm

..::Alpha Male::..

..::Alpha Female::..

..::Beta Male::..

..::Beta Female::..

..::Delta Male::..

..::Delta Female::..

..::Lead Fighter::..

..::Fighters::..

2. Ava ~ Pochi

..::Lead Hunter::..

..::Hunters::..

..::Healer::..

..::Pups::..

..::Expectant Mothers::..
Last edited by Pochi on Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Wolves

Postby Pochi » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:28 pm

Name:Demon

Nickname:None

Personality: Although Demon is pretty light-hearted, flirtatious and easy-going, he does have a more serious side. This is the side that makes him a good fighter as well as a leader and well suited for his rank. He is good at taking orders, as well as giving them out when he needs to, and he knows when it's time to put away the smile and happy attitude. He is pretty clear-headed when it comes to fighting and battles, and doesn't let his emotions get in the way of what needs to be done. He's good at improvising and using any opportunity he sees to gain an advantage or win a fight. He is also quite stubborn and refuses to give up if it's for a good cause, even if it sometimes looks like the outcome might not be so good for him. He would fight to the death to save his pack or someone he loves. He has been in quite a few battles, whether it was something as petty as fighting over a She-wolf, or something as serious as risking himself for his pack, so it's safe to say he knows what he's doing when it comes to being an Alpha. He has had a rough past for a wolf of his age. When he was a puppy his mother ran off with a loner, and his father was dyeing of an illness. His mother abandoned him and his siblings for fake love. Soon afterwards his father passed without naming the next alpha and him and his sibling fought. Demon took off in anger and He started his own pack and swore his revenge one day in the future, and he has every detail planned out to a extent..

- Pups
          - Water
          - Silence
          - Playing

Dislikes: - Annoying wolves
          - Disrespect
          - unnecessary bloodshed

Coat: Black with silver underneath and in the winter makes it look blue.

Eyes: Silver

Size: Very large.

Other: He has plenty of scars, especially on his face which makes him look malicious..

Username:: "Pochi"

|.::The Basics::.|
Name:: "Ava"
Nickname:: "nothing."
Gender:: "Of course I am a female, fae, lady. Nothing less and nothing more."

|.::Details::.|
Personality: "Ava is that wolf that can always keep her head calm in any situation. She is always calm and collected. Ava is also the wolf that puts on a big show, pretending everything is alright when really, she is dying inside. She can put on a good face to make everyone calm in a bad situation even though she knows the outcome is hazardous. Although, Ava can also be very mean and snappy when she wants to since when she was younger she was picked on a lot by her other litter-mates. Ava still loves to frolic down trails chasing butterflies, loves to splash around in streams. But she does this, when nobody is watching. When it comes to love Ava will fall hard and fast. Even though Ava has this 'pup' side she is, for the most part, a very serious wolf. She takes matters very seriously and can sometimes be a downer about things. Ava loves to fight. When she was younger she had to fight a lot, fight for food, fighting just because the other pups wanted to pick on her. She has a weird character. She is so very kind and affectionate to others. She can sometimes be a bit snappy. When she was growing up she was taught two kinds of kindness. One being kind and the other being a sarcastic kind. When she is kind and caring she can be a lovely wolf to be around, and you will never want to leave her side. She isn't looking for love but some wolves take her kindness into the wrong prospective. And assume she is flirting. You will be bale to tell the difference to her kindness and the way she flirts when she finds the right male to flirt with."
History: "I have a bad history. I don't really want to talk about it, but if I know you well enough... I might let you in on the horrible secret but other than that, don't ask. Ava was born into the Forest pack. A pack way off in the distance. Her father was alpha and her mother was a prisoner from another pack. The alpha ended up getting her mother pregnant. There was four other pups in the litter and ava was the middle pup. Her father was angered that her mother had gotten pregnant. Her mother died right after giving birth and the other pups died from negligence. She survived by miracle. When she was old enough to take care of herself, she ran away and came to this pack . "

|.::Pack Life::.|
Pack: "Sky-wind"
Rank Wanted: wants to be alpha"

|.::Love::.|
Family: "I hope they are dead so they never have to see this cruel world."
Crush: "None"
Secret Crush: no one
Last edited by Pochi on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The War Within.... Discussion, Rules, And Forms

Postby Pochi » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:39 pm

Now Accepting
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:09 pm

Name: Hadoro

Looks: Image
Personality: grumpy usually, he is very loyal to his pack. He is very irritable, but he is compassionate deep down.
Pack: Raging River

Name: Reg
Personality: Fierce as he is wise, Reg leads Sky Wind Pack nobly. He tends to have aggressive out bursts at times, but he is strong.
Pack: Sky Wind

"Dear if I wanted to Hurt anyone here, I would have done so already."

The Radio demon! A pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:15 pm

Name: Halo

Personality: Halo is sweet, kind, and compassionate. But, she never lets her emotions cloud what she needs to do.
Pack: Raging River
Crush: Demon

"Dear if I wanted to Hurt anyone here, I would have done so already."

The Radio demon! A pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:04 pm

~Nickname~
Name;Nefarious
Gender;Brute
Age;6 Years
Breed;Wolf
Personality;Nefarious is a calm but distant brute. He will turn up whenever needed but when he isn't he will be elsewhere, most likely alone. He never looks to others for helps and in that way he will lead in his own way without having to worry what others think. Despite his distant ways, he is a very loyal brute who will be there when needed, if you are close with him then he will be devoted to you. He is devoted to his pack member's already, but for most he treats them regularly.
History;You may ask him
Rank;Beta male of Raging-River pack
Desired Rank;Achieved
BodyBuild;Large oversized hefty male
Kin;Unknown (Pm)
Crush;--, Pm me
Mate;--
Befriended;--, Pm me
Enemies;--, Pm me
Offspring;--
Other;--

(c) This is my forum I made myself you have no right to use it unless you have my permission
Last edited by ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:59 am

Just make sure if you are going to be alpha that you write a paragraph or more for each post. Other than that all accepted
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:30 pm

Bump
Pochi