Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [review rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [review rules!]

Postby Ameratsue » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:09 pm

Autumnsong wrote:
Autumnsong wrote:
Hey there, I'm Autumn or Sumner, call me either. I'm looking for a 1x1 roleplay, obviously. I live in Washington, yup, the rainy, green, and somewhat depressing pacific northwest.

Okay, besides that here's a little bit of info about myself -

I have not roleplayed in at least 3 to 4 years so please bear with me.
I'm senior in high school, so I've got a lot of stressful things, i.e. College Applications, keeping my grades up, etc.
^ That means that I wont be on 24/7 { this is one of the reasons why I'm looking to do a 1x1, less stress }
I have dyslexia, which hinders my ability to write perfectly. My sentences can get a bit wacky and spelling can be rough.
I do have occasional bouts of major writers block, so sorry about that.
I really like talking to people, about everything and anything, especially sending random gifs or cute dog pictures. I usually try to keep it to a minimum but it will happen.
I can do either PM or Thread or offsite, I don't really care haha.

Now, I do have a few expectations, rather simple ones, but ya know;

I want someone who honestly loves writing and has creative ideas.
I don't care about the literacy, well actually I do. At least three sentences minimum, the more you give me, the more I give back.
Please have decent spelling. No ones perfect, but I want at least 8th grade level grammar. ex. Forbidden NOT Forbitten, etc. I don't care if you get Then and Than mixed up, I do that all the time.
I want to roleplay with someone who's friendly and open minded,
Concerning the gender of your characters, I am better at roleplaying females so I would either want someone who roleplays mostly males or is cool with splitting the genders equally.

I think that's it for what I expect, now I guess I should tell you what I'm interested in.

Anime-
*******I'm really into the idea of a Psycho-Pass roleplay, it could be interesting. If you have any ideas PM
I don't know...I've seen a lot of anime haha. Just PM if you have anything you want to do. I will probably even take time to watch it if it sounds interesting enough.
Books-
********Harry Potter I think it could be fun, I don't know..I just have gotten really into it again recently so perhaps?

Humans/Humanoid-
Honestly, anything that has to do with Romance
Arranged marriage
Forbidden Love
Hmm, maybe a apocalypse type theme I dont know
Normal teen romance type things would have to have a really interesting plot.
I'm pretty open to ideas :D
*****OH Almost forgot, I'm totally kinda into Greek Mythology, and I don't know maybe something like that?

Animals -
Ya know, Warriors, Wolf pack, etc. etc. Pretty open to suggestions.

Yeah, well that's it basically, I'm open to suggestions I'm not really that picky unless I have no idea what it is xD Just send me a PM.
I wish you all the best.

"I want to see the splendor of people's souls."
Vampkitty61 is my bestie we trade and such, usually one sided trades cus she helps me out.

Hey there, I'm Sumner.
    ImageImageImageImage
Ameratsue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the search.

Postby zobiiwan » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:10 pm

hello! i am woofless., but you can call me woof. i am a teenage girl between the ages fifteen and eighteen. i live in america in the eastern standard time zone, and i would love to do a one on one with some of you lovely people. i have taken about a year long hiatus from roleplaying on chicken smoothie, but have spent plenty of time working on my writing and roleplaying skills elsewhere and i can write 500-700 words on average per post. this depends on my muse and desire for the roleplay. the more into it i am, the more i can write. i will mirror posts, but just remember that the less you write, and the less you capture my attention and the less likely i will be to respond right away. if you don't meet the requirements i ask of you, don't be surprised if i simply abandon the roleplay. i can be mean like that if i am bored. anyway, let's get into this.

well, a little about me. i have been roleplaying for about four years now, and making up my own stories for as long as i can remember. i already said i can do 500-700 words per post, depending on my muse for the roleplay. i am fairly active, and will reply at least once a day (please remember that i put a lot of time and effort into each post and that being in high school, i have school work to complete). i really like getting to know the person i am roleplaying with, so if you don't like talking ooc, i am probably not the person for you. although i am a girl, i tend to prefer the male character, but i am fine with either.

now, a little about what i would like from you. i want an experienced, detailed partner. i would prefer you to mirror posts or go further, but i understand writer's block-- it happens to me. please be engaged, and please contribute to the plot. it's no fun dreading replies to a roleplay. in fact, if i dread replying, i probably won't. reply once a day. i get lonely so easily. ;n; i don't really know what else. this is basically a you-get-what-you-give relationship. also, don't be posting your siggy on every post. don't post it at all. that is my biggest pet peeve ughhhhh.

books/movies
-star wars (11/10)
-the perks of being a wallflower (9/10)
-looking for alaska (7/10)
-suggestions?
bands/celebrities
(ONLY based on songs unless stated otherwise.)
-panic! at the disco (11/10)
-fall out boy (11/10)
-5 seconds of summer (6/10)
(band members or song)
-one direction (11/10)
(non-famous or song)
-youtubers (8/10)
-random songs (ask) (11/10)

desperately searching for a one on one based on the young blood chronicles.
zobiiwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:47 pm

Hello! So I am ki-neko animura and I am looking for a couple other people to join a small group RP! This RP is based off the idea of SAO. But what makes this unique is it is your own characters playing in it. No canon charries, anime pics, or anything like that. You will take one of your already own animal (preferably feline) characters to be tossed into this world. If you would like more information please check it out here!. If you find that it holds your interest fill out the form and send it to The Wolfe!

ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepish » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:58 pm

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ Sʜᴇᴇᴘɪsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛs ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏ I ᴀᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄᴜʟᴀʀ
ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ!

Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ME
6 Yᴇᴀʀs ᴏғ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ
Pʟᴀʏs ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇs - ʙᴜᴛ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀs ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇs
Tɪᴍᴇ ᴢᴏɴᴇ ɪs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀsᴛᴇʀɴ USA
I ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ, Eᴍᴀɪʟ, ᴏʀ PM! Aʟʟ ɪs ғɪɴᴇ!
I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴜᴄᴄᴇssғᴜʟ Fᴀɴғɪᴄ (4000+ ʀᴇᴀᴅs)
Eᴅɪᴛ: Nᴏᴡ 6.5ᴋ Rᴇᴀᴅs

Wʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ
Tᴡᴏ sᴇɴᴛᴀɴᴄᴇs
Cᴜʀᴛsʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ ɢᴏ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴀʏs

Nᴏᴡ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ...
I ᴀᴍ ɪɴ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴛᴏᴋʏᴏ ɢʜᴏᴜʟ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ
Mᴏʀᴇ sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴀ Tᴏᴜᴋᴇɴ (Tᴏᴜᴋᴀ x Kᴀɴᴇᴋɪ) ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛᴇᴅ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ PM ᴍᴇ!

Tʜᴀɴᴋs ᴀ ᴛᴏɴ!

Tokyo Ghoul, Touken, Touka x Kaneki, Touka and Kaneki, Touka Kirishima, Kaneki Ken
♚ — ♔ SZs ♔ — ♛
sheepish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lame title here

Postby 『allison』 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:12 pm

^ that. my name is allison and i'm not new to roleplaying; i started a few years ago but have drifted in and out of it. i promise i'm better than you think. probably. a little about me; i'm a fifteen year old american cis girl living in the middle of nebraska. my interests lay in the fine arts - specifically music and drama, but i don't mind writing and art as well. lots of my characters will have traits that are loosely based off of my life events, so beware of that. sexuality-wise i don't really have a label i guess. i call myself a homosexual because i definitely like girls, but i think i'm actually polysexual, meaning attracted to some but not all genders. it's sort of the middle ground between bisexual and pansexual. either way, i'm just queer. i'm looking for a 1x1 roleplay obviously, but i also would like group roleplays as well, so feel free to invite me to those if you want! c:

here's my bullets of info about my writing:

• i can generally write a paragraph, maybe slightly more. it can range from this to this, all depending on what's happening and what the topic is. i'll generally just try to mirror! keep in mind my muse is temperamental.
      • good grammar/spelling. i type better in character than i do ooc, promise. cx
      • contribution to the plot/assistance with drama
      • i can reply at least six times a week
      • i can take rejection very well
      • i'll try my best not to abandon the roleplay! if i haven't responded in a long time please come and tell me or bump the topic, because sometimes i need a reminder.
      • while i prefer to play female (cis or not), i have no problem playing any other genders.
      • i prefer to just do one character, but i also don't mind doubling up if that's what you like.
      • i can do any pairing - mxm, fxf, mxf. whatever's comfortable with you~
      • pretty posts/forms
      • i'm pretty laid-back and i try my best to find a happy medium with the both of us
      • i don't mind if you want to do strictly roleplay or if you'd like to be friends!!
      • personally i prefer thread but if you want to do pm that's cool too. just keep in mind replies in pm are easily lost so i have less of a chance of fast replies.

and now for what i would like from you!
      • patience?? i'm generally pretty busy irl, because i'm in so many activities - show choir, step squad, and more, as well as homework and social time. i usually will come on later and binge-reply; weekends will be probably the only couple of days that i'll be able to respond consistently.
      • i'd like if you could mirror my posts. seriously i only ask for like 5-6 lines, but i'm not too worried about it.
      • contribution to the plot/drama!!
      • pretty posts/forms! even just putting the name at the top and lowering the font size to 85 is good, i just don't like normal sized font ><
      • i'd like to add patience again because that's a huge thing
      • be able to take rejection~
      • please respond like twice a week at least, i'd like to keep it going
      • good grammar/spelling
      • and uh yeah

and now for the plots that i have come up with/am willing to roleplay!

highschool au's (underlined part i'd like)
      musician/actress x artist/writer - this one could be an enemies to lovers thing? so my idea is that these two are working on a play/musical, my character being in it and your character working on the set. maybe they do writing in their free time but they're painting the backgrounds and stuff. anyway they're forced to work together and drama ensues??
      • if you have any high school au's i'm all ears.

fandom au's
      • band member x oc - i like lots of bands. seriously. the specific bands i have in mind are all time low, fall out boy, and panic! at the disco, but if you have any suggestions i'm all ears. would have to work on a plot~
      • harry potter: oc x oc - two characters at hogwarts, maybe an enemies to lovers thing or something?? please no canon characters, this is post-series. we can come up with a specific plot.
      • percy jackson: oc x oc - two characters at camp half-blood. this is post series, so no canon characters. they go on a quest for whatever reason??
      • song-based: i'll need suggestions, although i have a few: must have done something right, relient k; the rest of us, simple plan; check yes juliet, we the kings. please let me know if you're dying to do one with a song you have.

fantasy-based types
      graceling x best friend - a graceling is an ancient creature that has two different colored eyes, and one special power. pm for more details.
      • i like a lot of magic stuff so if you have one let me know, i'm open to suggestions

what i won't do:
      • justin bieber. he's a jerk and i don't like majority of his music anyway.
      • one direction. i had a point in life where they were all i obsessed over, but that time is over and i'd prefer not to dwell on seventh grade.
      • teacher x student. it's wrong, sorry. in fact, any adult x minor i refuse to do.
      • mental illness. if it's in your character's history or personality that's alright (don't romanticize it), but again, please don't write out the act of self harm or suicide attempts or throwing up to get thin or anything like that. i'm personally triggered by some stuff and i'm sure other people are as well.
      • medieval times. i'm not a huge fan of roleplaying that and i'm not very good anyway; please keep it modern. only small exceptions will be made to this, but you'll have to convince me.
      • religion. i don't care if your character's religious, but i'm not and i'm not comfortable with roleplaying church and prayers and stuff. please don't try to convince me into doing that.
      • anime. i don't watch it personally (except for maybe rwby, which i don't roleplay) and i don't use their faceclaims, so i'd prefer if you did the same. (about the faceclaims; i don't care if you watch anime or not)
      • twilight. i've read the books and haven't seen the movies, and honestly i don't plan to. the books were alright i guess, and i'm not hating, i just don't want to roleplay that.
      • shows i don't watch. i'm only on season two of supernatural and i won't roleplay it; i don't watch doctor who or sherlock. please don't suggest them to me because i feel really bad for letting people down.
      • animal pov. this excludes shape-shifting into animals or werewolves, though i rarely do those. other than that i don't do the point of view of the animal.

『allison』

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:21 pm

SkittleHeaded wrote:
SkittleHeaded wrote:

Hey there! I'm SkittleHeaded. The name comes from the colors of my hair. Anyway, I'd like to do a 1x1 roleplay. My expectations are listed below.

What I expect:
I don't expect a whole lot.
-Correct grammar
-You don't have to extremely literate or anything. I give what I get, though.
-Must be active
-Must be nice. I like to talk.

What you can expect:
-I'll be pretty active
-As I said before, I give what I get.
-I like to talk
-I like drama in my roleplays
-I can play both genders
-I like to have two+ stories in my forums

Types of role plays I'll do:
-Romance
I'll do pretty much anything with this. I like Boy+Boy, Girl+Girl, and Boy+Girl. Just shoot me a suggestion.
-I will not do apocalyptic roleplays.
-I will not do animal roleplays.
-I will do fandom-based.

If I know what's going on. However, I like to use my original characters.
-I will not do Ranch roleplays

If you have any other suggestions, PM me!
pluviophile: (n.) a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

bibliophile: (n.) a lover of books; one who loves to read, admire, and collect books

Not many understand the comfort I get when I walk into a bookstore and take a deep breath as I look around. I feel at home; I feel welcome. I don't have to purchase anything. Being surrounded by books fills me with a sense of security.
bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby traces; » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:25 pm

traces; wrote:
traces; wrote:
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
hey everyone i am traces and as you can see i am in search
for a few one on one roleplays. before i go on as to what i am
lookingfor, you should probably know what i can offer to you.
i can post well over five sentences, but i tend to mirror posts,
but please be able to do the same. At the moment I can only
do pm or email as it is the easiest way to keep track of the
roleplay. i have only done mxf before so i would like
to do that at the moment. i would prefer to play the
female,but i do not mind doubling up, either.
i would like for there to be romance, but it doesn't have to
be the main idea, but i would like for it to be there.

↠ Jock x Loner/Nerd/New Girl
↠ New girl x bad boy
↠ Other high school pairings
↠ Best friends to lovers
↠ Apocalypse of any kind
↠TWD (Caryl, Bethyl, Ocs)
↠ Once Upon a Time (pm for pairings)
↠ Supernatural (Dean x Oc Hunter/Oc human)
↠ Werewolf x human/werewolf/hunter
↠ Open to suggestions. I'm won't turn down much.

I think that is it so if you are interested please feel free to
pm me. Thanks.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
traces;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: amethyst's search

Postby amethyst, » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:55 pm

amethyst, wrote:

- - -

semi-literate to literate
one-three paragraphs
or mirrors posts
accurate grammar and spelling
replies once every three days or less
only plays hetero females
prefers forum over pm
friendly and likes ooc chat c:
will contribute to plot

- - -
semi-literate to literate
one-three paragraphs
replies once every three days or less
accurate spelling and grammar
uses the correct "you're," etc
plays hetero males
will contribute to plot
will not abandon onexone
is okay with ooc chat

- - -
i currently only want
a mortal instruments onexone.
my idea is that my girl doesn't
know she is a shadowhunter
and your guy is a skilled shadow-
hunter who has been tasked with
watching over her and protecting
her without her knowing. they
meet and eventually fall in love,
fight monsters, etc.

amethyst,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the never-ending search

Postby qwill. » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:02 pm

hello/hi/greetings
    I'm qwill! I love to role-play, so feel free to shoot me a PM if you jive with what I'm looking for.
    writing style
    I am a very literate role-player, meaning I can spit out 5+ paragraphs. I would like my partner to be on the same level as me, doing three paragraphs at the very least. I am an aspiring author, meaning I can't just go off of one liners, and the main reason I even do this is to practice my skills. I also role-play multiple characters, and I expect you to do the same. Usually I role-play a male and a female to balance things out, and I would like it if you could do that also. It makes it so I can write a subplot.
    interests
    I really like fantasy RPs, so I will be more inclined to do them. I also will only do humanoid stuff. I am comfortable playing any gender or sexuality, but there are definitely some I prefer. I find vampire/werewolf/shifter things a tad overdone, but you might be able to convince me otherwise. I strongly prefer adventure-based RPs to romance-based RPs, but I do like romance and drama in an RP. I also like to make threads, as I'm alright with coding and get things done in a reasonable amount of time.

anything with magic/fantasy - I do like magic C: I'd be happy to come up with an original magic plot
    fandoms - I will only play OCs! PM me if you want to know my fandoms, because there are many c:
    historical - craving! I like fantasy/historical plots, and I have some good ideas c;
    archaeology - Indiana Jones style all the way C;
    x men - craving! I'd love to play OCs in this one, and I have sort of a plot idea
    harry potter - craving! I have a plot for a sort of tom riddle era Hogwarts that I would love to do
    I will update this list as I think of things, but if you're unsure or would just like to run something past me, shoot me a PM C:
Last edited by qwill. on Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

meow. i'm searching.

Postby hibari » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:18 pm

mmm hi there. i'm neko. a female that is living in the est timezone. i'm not really busy, but for a short notice
          i'm not up for doubling up genders or going to reply super quickly. talking about genders and times, i only
          rp females (but i'm okay with mxm) and when i'm not busy with school i reply fairly quickly. (probably a hour
          or day worth of time from me replying, i ask the same from you) i also don't do real human face claims. i
          am not really suitable with human face claims and comfortable with using them. so if we were to do a
          random plot with anyone or anything we would have to use anime face claims. i also have proper grammar,
          punctuation, and spelling. i ask the same from you. i can rp over pms (since i stay organized), or threads.
          though i'm quicker over pm's, just keep that in mind. if you're wondering i am a lover for romance. now
          everything is out of the way, let's get on with me looking for a perfect partner??

random- i really don't mind the plot wise of this. but like i said before we would have to use anime face
          claims since i feel more comfortable with that.

anime- i have a lot in mind. i watch a lot of animes, but not a lot of mangas. some are from a game. so i'll
          list a few with some ships and we can talk about the rest over pm? (also underlined is who i play.)
          xxxhaikyuu// kurooxoikawa, kurooxtsukki, sugawaraxdaichi, oikawaxkageyama, kenmaxkuroo, kageyamaxhinata,
          sugawaraxhinata, kurooxmyoc, oikawaxmyoc, (i also have some other ideas but it includes gender bent
          characters and more of a explanation.)
          xxxfree!// rinxnitori, rinxharu, haruxmakoto, nitorixmomo, nitorixnagisa, haruxsousuke, rinxsousuke,
          kisumixmakoto, sousukexmakoto, kisumixrin, makotoxrin.
          xxxdr/sdr2// nanamixhajime, nanamixkomaeda, chihiroxnaegi, togamixkirigiri, koizumixhajime, togamixjunko,
          soudaxibuki, ishimaruxchihiro, togamixtouko.
          xxxcrossovers// uta(tokyoghoul)xkofuku(noragami), oikawa(haikyuu)xkofuku(noragami),
          ayato(tokyoghoul)xkofuku(noragami), kenma(haikyuu)xnanami(sdr2), makoto(free!)xsugawara(haikyuu), hinata(haikyuu)xkofuku(noragami), kageyma(haikyuu)xharu(free!), sugawara(haikyuu)xkofuku(noragami), tsukishima(haikyuu)xkuriyama(kyoukai no kanata), komaeda(sdr2)xjunko(dr)

little note- that's about it. you can really suggest any anime you want and i'll tell you if i'm comfortable rping
          it out or not. everything else, like plot and characters will be over pm. thank you for your time.
hibari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me