[Sightless's Character for 1x1 RP]-[NO POSTING!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[Sightless's Character for 1x1 RP]-[NO POSTING!]

Postby Archfiend » Thu May 31, 2012 9:41 am

[Change the "#numbers" part of the color codes to what ever color to fit your character. Each character we use will be written in a different color to identifie them.]

~---{Deimos}---~
"You can't escape the Corruption..."

-----Basic Info

name meaning?;
This old name was Hedone, meaning delight, pleasure, and enjoyment.

corrupted form name and meaning?;
His name is Deimos now, meaning fear and terror.

gender and age;
Male obviously, and he is 14 years old in human years.

height and weight;
His head comes up to his bond's neck, and he is 12 ft long, tail and all. He is pretty light-weight, but he makes up for that in his strength.

skills and natural weapons;
Well, he is a trickerster, and can make illusions, that is one of his skills. For naturl weapons those would be his powerful teeth and claws, as well as his tail. He is quite strong and has a powerful grip once he bites down on something.

powers or other abilities;
Deimos can instill fear of any sort in to anyone he wants. He can make them fear anything, and can also instill powerful illusions upon another. If one stares directly into his eye, he can hypnotize them for any period of time, even forever.

theme song/s;
[Add Here.]

other?;
[Add Here.]

-----Personal Info

personality;
[Add a nice large, detailed paragraph here.]

strengths;
[Add Here.]

weaknesses;
[Add Here.]

what are their main problems?;
[Add Here.]

history;
[Add Here.]

do they have or found a bond yet?;
[Add Here.]

relationship with bond;
[Add only if they have one.]

-----Relationship Info

[How this works: You will be adding stuff to this section as the RP moves along, remember that. You will use special colors bullet for each category, if they are friend, family, crush, enemy, etc. You will be continual adding the characters thoughts on each person, and change the color bullet according to the character’s relationship with each other. Delete this part when read. Keep the bullets!:]

Image - Acquaintance/Respect
Image - Friend/Trust
Image - Good Friend/Bond
Image - Crush/Family
Image - Love/Dating
Image - Wary/Unsure/Distrust
Image - Discomfort/Dislike
Image - Hate/Enemy

Use for Each Person, please state which emotion it is by the color bullet. (Which one it is in the slashes.)
Code: Select all
|-(Name)-|-(Insert Bullet Code Here. Right click, then Copy Image Location.) - (Then with emotion) (Add more if needed) -|- (Add character thoughts here. Remember to update!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▲ arch | 17 ▲
OHW'V PDNH D GHDO NLG!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IGNORANCE IS BLISS.
BUT BLISS IS BORING.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║