Reese's RP Characters *Do not post please*

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Reese's RP Characters *Do not post please*

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Thu May 17, 2012 5:28 pm

I just needed somewhere to post the forms of my RP characters and art for some:3

~Mods: If this is in the wrong place, please move it.. I wasn't sure where to post. Thanks:D~

Code: Select all
[color=#1e0154][size=85][center][img]name here[/img][right][img]picture here[/img][/right]
[u][b]Full Name:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Nickname:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Gender:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Age:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Breed:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Coat Color:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Eye Color:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Mane and Tail Color:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Height:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Weight:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Over all:[/b][/u]

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

[u][b]Personality:[/b][/u]

[u][b]History:[/b][/u]

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

[left][img]picture here[/img][/left][b][u]Likes:[/u][/b]

[b][u]Dislikes:[/u][/b]

[b][u]Fears:[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family:[/u][/b]

[b][u]Herd:[/u][/b]

[b][u]Mate:[/u][/b]

[b][u]Crush:[/u][/b]

[b][u]Foals:[/u][/b]

[b][u]Other:[/u][/b] [/center][/size][/color]
Last edited by ~*Reeses*~ on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Horse Characters

This page is for the art, forms and maybe even stories for my main horse, Levi(:

ℓєνι

Just a little info on Levi..

Levi is my real life horse, he is a Red Roan Leopard Appaloosa gelding *breath*. He is 6 years old, stands about 14.9 hands and weighs about 920 lbs. I got Levi a little over a year ago for my 13th birthday(:
Please don't steal his color and design, yes I know.. he's pretty;3

{x} {x} {x} {x} {x} {x} {x} {x} {x} {x} {x} {x} {x} {x}

αят σƒ ℓєνι

Here is some art of him that have been colored:3

Lines by: Gamzee.

Lines by: Rah

Colored by: lululizzy23
Lines by: CK's Nightmare

Levi's RP Form

Code: Select all
[center][color=#8000FF][size=150]~{Levi | Stallion | Lead Stallion}~[/size]
[img]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/582616_420922474584898_100000014471770_1644102_1708398453_n.jpg[/img]

[size=120]~The Basics~[/size]

[b]Name:[/b] Levi

[b]Nickname:[/b] Levi

[b]Gender:[/b] Stallion

[b]Age:[/b] 4

[b]Breed:[/b] Appaloosa

[b]Coat Color:[/b] Red Roan Leopard Appaloosa

[b]Eye Color:[/b] Brown

[b]Mane and Tail Color:[/b] Mostly white with red, brown, and black strands.

[b]Height:[/b] 15.6 hands

[size=120]~Deeper Inside~[/size]

[b]Personality:[/b] Levi is a very energetic stallion, he loves to run and talk. He still has parts of him that have not matured yet, so he sometimes acts more like a foal than a stallion. Levi is very protective over his mares and foals. If his herd is in danger, he is willing to risk his life to keep them safe.

[b]History:[/b] {Depends on RP}

[size=120]~The Horses Around~[/size]

[b]Family:[/b] His mom, Kyrah. His Father, Phoenix. His three foals, Shadow, Saba, and (unborn)

[b]Foals:[/b] Saba (Filly) Shadow (colt) Unborn

[b]Herd:[/b] His own:3

[b]Rank:[/b] Lead Stallion

[b]Others:[/b][/color][/center]

ℓєνι'ѕ ƒαмιℓу

Mother: Kyrah
Father: Phoenix
Foals: Saba, Shadow

Last edited by ~*Reeses*~ on Fri May 18, 2012 3:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Horse Characters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o0------------------00------------------0o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ImageImageImage
"Rules" wrote:
•Bid must have one decent Rare's List pet•

•I do not want anything other then dogs•

•Please do not offer me uncommons or lower•

•I can cancel this with or without a winner•

•Please, Wishlist Pets only!•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o0------------------00------------------0o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Boosters" wrote:
•BMD•
•Red/Blue Rose•
•Angel Advent•
•Red Cerb•
•Drink Me•
•Raven Dog•
"Autos" wrote:
•Multiple Boosters•
•An offer that I can't not accept•
•Rose PPS•
•Blue Dragon PPS•
•Orange Cerb•
•Skele PPS•
"Ranking System" wrote:
You definitely need to add more, sorry
You could add a few more pets
Looks almost fair; try adding one or two more pets
Great Bid
Awesome Bid
I must accept this now or I will DIE

"Bids" wrote:

The Purple Bat Dog auction will end the 29th of December unless stated otherwise!

Happy Bidding!

Thank you ~*Reeses*~ for your coding magic... You're welcome ;D
Last edited by ~*Reeses*~ on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:25 am, edited 12 times in total.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other Animal Characters

~{Twilight's Revenge | Stallion | Bachelor}~

~The Basics~

Name: Twilight's Revenge

Nickname: Revenge

Breed: Quarter Horse

Coat Color: Blue Roan

Eye Color: Brown

Mane and Tail Color: Black, roots are a light grey/brown though.

Height: 16.8 hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Revenge isn't exactly the average stallion. He likes getting what he wants, whether that's a mare, to breed, a territory or whatever else he wants. At first he may act nice depending on the mare but if doesn't go the way he wants then that can change in pure seconds. He knows how to snake mares and will if he has too but he'd prefer the mare to save the pain, for her, and just come with him. Once the mare is in his herd his personality changes back to the nice stallion they knew before. He treats all mares equally and will protect them all the best he can.

History: Revenge was born in his father's herd just like most of the other horses were. Instead of being the normal foal that sticks around their mother, he followed his father, watching all that he did. He'd watch his father snake mares and fight stallions. All that time he thought how cool his father was to have so many mares and be a threat to other stallions. As he grew older he began to have the same attitude as him, he'd help his father gain up on mares and force them into their herd. After a while his father found him as a threat, knowing that he now knew how to snake mares, he didn't want his son to snake mares from him. He got kicked out of the herd at age 3 and has been sticking to his father's ways ever since.

~The Horses Around~

Family: He never really talked to his mother even though she was with him until the day he got kicked out of the herd. His father he knew, but kicked him out of the herd. Revenge has many siblings but never really got to know them.

Mate: No mates

Foals: Silent Shadow, Raine

Herd: His own

Others:

~{Saba | Mare | Loner}~
Image Image

~The Basics~

Name: Saba

Nickname: Saba

Breed: Gypsy Vanner

Coat Color: Chestnut

Eye Color: A dark orange-brown

Mane and Tail Color: Almost like her coat color, except a little lighter.

Height: 15hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: To sum up Saba's personality into only a few words they would be: Daring, Brave, Flirty, Smart and Attitude.
Daring and Brave;These two personality traits are more combined than separate. Saba isn't afraid to stand up for herself even if she's in a situation that she knows she will lose, she wont back out until she knows that she's tried her hardest. She doesn't care how risky or dangerous things may be but if there is a purpose or reason that she has to do it, then she will. Some horses would fight with her whether or not she's brave or just stupid. In her opinion, she is brave, standing up to stallions and bachelors and doing the risky things that she does on a regular basic. Just like any mare, Saba is quite Flirty. When she sees a stallion it's just her natural reaction and instincts to be flirty. She will test the boy, seeing how far he'll go before one of them snaps. She isn't afraid to play along with a bachelor's games but once it gets to a certain point, she'll make sure that the stallion knows that she's done messing around. In some cases, Saba has taken it a bit too far and has ended up getting herself in trouble but she always finds a way out. Smart; Saba is a very smart mare, she knows when stallions are trying to snake her or trying to get her to join their herd by force, she isn't stupid. She knows how to talk her way out of things and get herself out of trouble but even if she is smart, she knows that she cannot talk her way out of everything. And last but not least, Attitude. Every mare has it, it's just not something she can hide. She probably has the biggest attitude in the meadow with her personality. She is pretty good at talking back to stallions and how to tick them off. Her attitude really only shows when she's being sarcastic, or mean or when she is annoyed. Don't make her mad or annoy her and you'll be perfectly fine.

History: (At least 3 lines please.)

~The Horses Around~

Family: Sire + Dam

Mate: No mate

Foals: No foals

Herd: No herd

Others:

~{Silent River | Colt | Lone Foal}~
Image Image

~The Basics~

Name: Silent River

Nickname: River

Coat Color: Light Chestnut

Mane and Tail Color: A tad bit darker than his coat color.

Height: 11hh {Expected to be at least 16.5hh when grown}

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: *Shall develop more in the RP*

History: River has had a somewhat hard life. He was born a loner with his mother and remained a loner for the first month of his life. After that month a stallion came around and his mother got defensive, protecting her foal. The stallion began biting her, nudging her, kicking at her. The whole time the foal had sat there in silence, watching the stallion beat his mother. The stallion ended up snaking his mother, forgetting about the foal that had walked a ways away but was still in sight of the two. Now he is alone with no one.

~The Horses Around~

Family: His mother died and his father he never knew.

Others:

~{Raine | FIlly | Foal}~
Image Image

~The Basics~

Name: Raine

Nickname: -

Coat Color: Grulla

Mane and Tail Color: Ombre; white at top and darker brown at bottom.

Height: 13hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: (At least 3 lines please.)

History: (At least 3 lines please.)

~The Horses Around~

Family: Twilight's Revenge; Father, Free; Mother, Nikita; Aunt, Silent Shadow; half-brother

Mate: None

Foals: None

Herd: Twilight Revenge's Herd

Others:

~{An Angel's Promise | Mare | Loner}~
Image Image

~The Basics~

Name: An Angel's Promise

Nickname: Angel or Promise

Coat Color: Buckskin

Mane and Tail Color: Dark Brown

Height: 15.3hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: When horses find out that her and Kujo are realted, they find it quite surprising. Not only because they look completely different but also because of their personality's.
Promise is a very sweet, gentle and shy horse; she doesn't like to cause fights nor be in them for that matter. She prefers that everyone is happy without having to fight to prove dominance or to gain respect from others. She believes that a horse should earn respect and loyalty instead of trying to force it upon others. Promise is very trustworthy, you could trust her with anything and everything and she'll never tall or even talk about it if that's what you wish. The only time when she may act something other than her usual self is when she is angry or upset. When she is mad, her sides turn completely, going from a sweet and gentle mare to a protective and aggressive mare. This is very rare to find in her and you'd actually have to try if you want to see this side of her.

History: - - - - -

~The Horses Around~

Family: Kujo; her brother.
Sire + Dam

Others: {Later on, if we need stallions, I will make her brother.}

~{Fighting Fate | Stallion | Bachelor}~
Image Image

~The Basics~

Name: Fighting Fate

Nickname: Fate

Breed: Shire

Coat Color: Bay

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Mane and Tail Color: Dark brown, almost black.

Height: 17hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Fate what the mares call a "typical stallion"; he is rude, flirty, strong, stubborn and mean. When I say rude I mean he doesn't care about other horses really. All mares are to him is a toy and something you use then throw away or pass onto the less fortunate. Yeah, they're in his herd and he'll protect them to the best he can but if the mare doesn't co-operate or doesn't listen to him then he isn't afraid to be rude and mean towards her. Then just like any other stallion, Fate is quite the flirt. He has his ways of sweet talking and persuading mares to join his herd. When he flirts, he tends to act smart yet dumb. If the flirting doesn't work then he turns to the rude and demanding side. Strong; really, all horses are strong. But he is strong both physically and mentally; he wont let a mare try and get to his mind and fix his ways. No, if they want him to change then they will have to try pretty hard. As for the physical strength, as I mentioned before, he has muscle covering his body; the muscle is mostly from running but some comes from frequently fighting both mares and other stallions. Still being somewhat young, Fate is quite stubborn. He doesn't like being told no and will do what ever it takes to get his way. He also hates when horses don't follow his directions and he will harm the horse if it doesn't listen. And as for mean, what stallion isn't mean? It's natural instincts. Yeah, some may be able to control and hide it more but Fate, for one, isn't afraid to show it.

History: {I think I am going to start making the history optional on forms.}

~The Horses Around~

Family: He left his family and herd when he was young, hasn't seen them since.

Mate: Mate? That's a joke.. right?

Foals: None right now.

Herd: His own.

Others:
Last edited by ~*Reeses*~ on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Human Characters

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Thu May 17, 2012 5:29 pm

====================================================================================================
====================================================================================================
// Welcome // What I am looking for // What I have for trade // Items for trade // End

Welcome to my Trade Thread!
All of the groups that are unlocked are for trade and open to offer on, If you are interested in something from a locked group then you can PM me and maybe we can work something out. The only group that is not open for any offers is my "NFT, My Absolute Faves & Specials" group.

Before you send me any trades, please take the time to read through my rules.
Would you rather read the rules and get a successful trade or not read the rules and risk being added to my foe's list?

// Welcome // What I am looking for // What I have for trade // Items for trade // End

One of the bigger things I am looking for and willing to overpay for are Spiderwings BWs
"Flying on Spider Webs" wrote:
Current Count: 11 Spiderwings BWs

I am also looking for WL pets.
My Wishlist can be found here.

I have over 1000 pets for trade on my account; including Rare's List pets and Event pets!
All of the pets I have for trade are in my unlocked groups;
Rares List Pets {Main/Sept/Advent}
Event Swaps

Store Pets
2010 and newer Rares+
2008 and 2009 Rares+
Bunnies and Guinea Pigs
Butterfly Wolves
Cats
Dogs
Horses and Ponies
Lions
Owls
PPS Pets
Rats
Spiders
Squids

If you see something from my locked groups and want to offer on it, feel free to PM me!
The only group that I am not accepting offers on is my "NFT, My Absolute Faves & Specials" group.

How it works with trading items is I have all of my items for trade on the pets below. If you like an item or {preferably} a set, PM me the set you want or the pet it's on then I will remove them and send you a trade.
I don't have any C$ to trade, sorry.

*Please note that some of these items are rare and older!
If you do not know what they are worth, please check here before sending me a PM!

Again, if you are interested in anything, please PM me!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my trade thread!
Please remember to read my rules!
Last edited by ~*Reeses*~ on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reese's RP Characters *Do not post please*

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
Hello and welcome to my Auctions!
Currently, I have a Nonballoon and Green Toxic up for bids.
This auction will end *day of the week*, *month* the *day* unless stated otherwise.
I have the right to end this auction with or with out a winner at any time.

Rule 1
Rule 2
Rule 3
Rule 4
Rule 5
Rule 6
Rule 7
Rule 8
Rule 9
Rule 10

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

Nonballoon
12-18-12 {Originally released in August 2008}
Very Rare
On "The" Rare's List
"Boosters" wrote:
-BMD
-
-
-

"Autos" wrote:
-
-
-
-
-

"Bids" wrote:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Green Toxic
12-18-12 {Originally released in August 2008}
Very Rare
On "The" Rare's List
"Boosters" wrote:
-BMD
-
-
-

"Autos" wrote:
-
-
-
-
-

"Bids" wrote:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Thank you for taking the time to look at my auction and hope to see you bid!
Reminder; the auction will end *day of the week*, *Month* the *day*.

Happy Bidding!

Last edited by ~*Reeses*~ on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reese's RP Characters *Do not post please*

Extra
~*Reeses*~