Character for Averix Academy - No Posting Please

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Character for Averix Academy - No Posting Please

Postby Archfiend » Mon May 07, 2012 12:45 pm

{---Insert Picture Here if you have one, anime preferred---}
---General Info---

|-Fullname: Wren Amelia Emecson
|-Gender: Female
|-Age: 14
|-Birthday: July 14th
|-Height and Weight: She’s average in weight and height for a girl her age.
|-Weapons?: She carries a long sword, and had a dagger in her belt.
|-Skills: Combat using her fists, swords, and her dagger, and inventing things.
|-Looks: Description on her clothes is below. Wren has light brown eyes that are very deep, they are wide and bright, fitting for her personality. She has short brown hair that brushes her shoulder, and there are strands of hair they fly next to her eyes. Her skin is a light color, but it’s kind-of tanned from time in the sun.
|-Clothes?: Usually wears a tank top and some camo shorts, usually is pretty dirty because of fighting and creating her various inventions.
|-Other Accessories: She wears and nice leather beat were she hold various items like her dagger and pocket watch. Has a sheath for her sword on her back.
|-Theme Song/s:
|-Other: Nothin’.

---Personality Info---

|-Personality: Wren is a friendly girl, like to get dirty, and loves combat. She’s a fighter all the way, but her emotions tend to get the better of her and break her down sometimes. She’s a focused girl and gets things done, being serious when it’s needed. But she is usually mischievous and sarcastic, but in a playful, friendly way. She’s very smart, and she’s a great inventor. She especially loves clocks, and she carries a pocket watch with her, and that’s very dear to her. She tends to be very emotional about certain things, losing any of her friends or special items takes a toll on her. But for the most part, she’s smart, sly, and fun to be around.
|-Likes: Being around people she knows, icecream, birds, feathers, clocks, fighting, daggers, chicken, food.
|-Dislikes: Homework, hooved animals, guns, being alone, cars, beef.
|-Strengths: She’s a great climber and inventor, and combat is a main skill of hers. She is strong and is good with all things physical.
|-Weakness: She can get very emotional about things, certain thing ca set her off at random. She’s rather good at physical things, but she can’t use a gun. She’s doesn’t understand how they work, and even if she did, her aim with them sucks. And strangers, she is very awkward around strangers, but once she know you she is fine.
|-History: She ran away from home when her mother found out that she was a mutant. She was called a monster by her mother, and Wren couldn’t handle it at the time. She never knew her father, who left their mother and her when she was born for unknown reasons. Her and her mother were never very close, but she was very close to her grandfather, who taught her how to create and invent things. He was the only real source of happiness, and he gave her the pocket watch she now has. Sadly, he died when she turned 13.
|-Mutantion?: She can half-morph into a bipedal creature that resembles a werewolf, but it’s bird like. She had long talons and wings on her back, with feather coming out of the fur at various points on her body, She had long canine like ears, and grows a slender muzzle that is hooked like a bird, but no beak.
|-Any Other Powers?: Nothing that she knows of yet.

---Relationship Info---

(How this works: You will be adding stuff to this section as the RP moves along, remember that. You will use special colors bullet for each category, if they are friend, family, crush, enemy, etc. You will be continual adding the characters thoughts on each person, and change the color bullet according to the character’s relationship with each other. Delete this part when read. Keep the bullets!:))

Image - Acquaintance/Respect
Image - Friend/Trust
Image - Good Friend
Image - Crush/Family
Image - Love/Dating
Image - Wary/Unsure/Distrust
Image - Discomfort/Dislike
Image - Hate/Enemy

Use for Each Person, please state which emotion it is by the color bullet. (Which one it is in the slashes.)
Code: Select all
|-(Name)-|-(Insert Bullet Code Here. Right click, then Copy Image Location.) - (Then with emotion) (Add more if needed) -|- (Add character thoughts here. Remember to update!)

|- Andromeda Hayvix -|- Image - Good Friend -|- Drew’s a good friend of mine, she was the first person to greet me when I can here. She’s so spontaneous, bubbly, and kind, it’s hard to imagine how angry she can get if you get on her bad side. But anyway, she’s one of my best friends.
Last edited by Archfiend on Tue May 08, 2012 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Archfiend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character for Averix Academy - No Posting Please

Postby Archfiend » Tue May 08, 2012 1:26 pm

WIP!

{---Insert Picture Here, anime preferred---}
---General Info---

|-Fullname: Andromeda Hayvix (Nickname is Drew)
|-Gender: Female
|-Age: 14
|-Birthday: September 5th
|-Height and Weight: She average in height, but she is very light in weight.
|-Weapons?:
|-Skills:
|-Looks:
|-Clothes?: (Don’t have to add this.)
|-Other Accessories:
|-Theme Song/s:
|-Other: (Say if they have a pet, etc. Stuff that isn‘t listed here.)

---Personality Info---

|-Personality:
|-Likes:
|-Dislikes:
|-Strengths:
|-Weakness:
|-History: (Family issues? Dark past? Rather normal life? Why did they run away/are orphaned/etc.?)
|-Mutantion?: She’s a full-blooded angel.
|-Any Other Powers?: Being an angel, she has healing powers, and can cure some illnesses. She has the ability of flight, obviously.

---Relationship Info---

Image - Acquaintance/Respect
Image - Friend/Trust
Image - Good Friend
Image - Crush/Family
Image - Love/Dating
Image - Wary/Unsure/Distrust
Image - Discomfort/Dislike
Image - Hate/Enemy

Use for Each Person, please state which emotion it is by the color bullet. (Which one it is in the slashes.)
Code: Select all
|-(Name)-|-(Insert Bullet Code Here. Right click, then Copy Image Location.) - (Then with emotion) (Add more if needed) -|- (Add character thoughts here. Remember to update!)

|-Wren Emecson-|- Image - Good Friend - Image - Trust -|- Wren is so nice to me, she’s one of the best people I know! I trust her more than anyone, she’s like the sister I never had! I’m really glad that she accepts me for who I am, I that I can count on her for anything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▲ arch | 17 ▲
OHW'V PDNH D GHDO NLG!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IGNORANCE IS BLISS.
BUT BLISS IS BORING.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║