Nuclear Nightfall: Wolves of the Wasteland [D&F]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Shall I add more mutations for you to choose from?

Yes
88%
No
13%

Total votes : 8

Re: Nuclear Nightfall: Wolves of the Wasteland [D&F]

Postby solyn » Mon May 20, 2024 6:20 pm

everyone's posts are so good i am chewing on them (affectionate)

@sonder - count sloane in, or possibly amalie, just depends on furrydogs' posting whether she & diablo are outside of camp already by the time the call comes in, but if she's still around then unfortunately for diablo she will make him go haha. the grind never stops etc. rainier and tiernan will probably be sticking around the densite for a while

i like the ideas that everybody has put forward for the deer c: i'm excited to see how it plays out! i should have a reply up sometime tonight :salute:
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 20, 2024 6:52 pm

Lunara is a hunter, so she can be part of that group too, if you guys are okay with that.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solyn » Fri May 24, 2024 10:17 pm

the way i said i'd get a reply up and then life immediately said hmm i think not.... sorry about the wait everyone but it's up for realsies now!

@spiritstar - i'm sure it would be totally fine for lunara to join in c:

i think there's a couple new wolves i need to reach out about determining some dynamics for, but i will try and get to that this weekend! it's been a crazy week for me but hopefully i should have a little more time going forward which will mean faster replies. i hope.
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 24, 2024 10:45 pm

Characters weren't up last time I checked, so I'm still not sure if I'm allowed to post yet or not.

solyn wrote:
      the way i said i'd get a reply up and then life immediately said hmm i think not.... sorry about the wait everyone but it's up for realsies now!

@spiritstar - i'm sure it would be totally fine for lunara to join in c:

:thumbup:
Cool
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Sat May 25, 2024 8:08 am

Hey @everyone,

SO SORRY for my absence! I had some trouble logging into my CS account due to a glitch, but I'm finally back and have posted my responces
    Anyone who wants to join this hunt is welcome! Syb's post is open to all to respond. Thanks for your patience.

Can't wait for the drama to begin!

All your chara's are accepted, @Spirit Star, so feel free to start posting. I did wonder however if you meant to put nearly all of your chara's mutations as 'Accelerated Healing?' Also, I'm afraid Glowing Eyes is a mutation reserved only for the 'other' animals in the RP, not wolves.
    But apart from that they are amazing! And now added to the front page!

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

It's now midday in the RP, the weather is still misty with a chance of rain.
    Let's get this rolling!
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 25, 2024 10:39 am

Sonder, wrote:
    Hey @everyone,

SO SORRY for my absence! I had some trouble logging into my CS account due to a glitch, but I'm finally back and have posted my responces
    Anyone who wants to join this hunt is welcome! Syb's post is open to all to respond. Thanks for your patience.

Can't wait for the drama to begin!

All your chara's are accepted, @Spirit Star, so feel free to start posting. I did wonder however if you meant to put nearly all of your chara's mutations as 'Accelerated Healing?' Also, I'm afraid Glowing Eyes is a mutation reserved only for the 'other' animals in the RP, not wolves.
    But apart from that they are amazing! And now added to the front page!

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

It's now midday in the RP, the weather is still misty with a chance of rain.
    Let's get this rolling!

Definitely not, don't know what happened there...
Psychic empathy is one right?
That's what I changed Soleil to.
Also changed Lunara to Bioluminescent and Nighthawk has an Extra tail.

Changing crushes also, so Ire has two crushes and Nighthawk is now crushing on Arlowe.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cammeraugepony » Sat May 25, 2024 6:16 pm

Managed to sneak in a post between the chaos! (Lmk if there are any typos, I totally did not write it in the middle of the night). Still loving what everyone is putting up so far. Will probs be MIA for a few more days, sadly. Best of luck with the hunt!

Edit: @spiritstar just noticed the note about Nighthawk's new crush lol. Fine by me!
Cammeraugepony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 25, 2024 6:29 pm

Hey guys, not feeling so great, something is going on with my chest...Anyway, after managing to take care of that earlier (though its coming back again now), I got a post up earlier.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Sun May 26, 2024 11:06 pm

@SpiritStar - Hope you feel better soon!! No rush for making posts, though they are really lovely so far! And your new mutations will be added!

@Cam - Such a lovely post yet again! Arlowe is truly adorable. Good luck with whatever you’re up to!
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me