๐ฉ๐ž๐›๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง | discussion thread | o&a

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

mourningdove - queen

Postby peachpit. » Sat May 11, 2024 12:02 pm

001. Dovekit/paw/petal/Mourningdove 002. Molly, She/Her 003. 38 moons, born during leaf-bare
    004. Heterosexual 005. Queen of Pebbleclan 006. Solid white, long-furred molly with icy blue eyes,
    a large scar settles beneath her right eye 007. Bulky, pregnant frame 008. Scented like mallow
    leaves 009. Worrisome and depressed 010. Given the prefix "Dove" for her solid white pelt, and
    "Petal" for her delicate nature. In recent times, given the prefix "Mourning" to honor the
    recent passing of her mate, Ghosthowl.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Mourningdove before the passing of her mate had been a completely different molly. Sickeningly sweet with the most gentle and kindhearted nature, she was nearly saint-like. In these times, it seems all that life has been sucked out of her. The loss of her mate has caused her to be filled with worry and depression. It doesn't help that she's heavily pregnant and due to deliver her late-mate's kits any day now. She is filled with anxiety about having to raise the kits alone, let alone while she is grieving. She is a rather quiet molly these days, and mostly keeps to her own anxious and grieving mind.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    Mourningdove has only known Pebbleclan, the sole place she was born and raised. Born as Dovekit to mother Fawndapple and father Diverheart, she had been an only kit and rather doted on as she aged. She got through her training with no real merit, she was an average hunter and less-than average fighter. In her warrior days, she was quick to fall head over paws for a tom by the name of Ghosthowl. It hadn't been long before the two were expecting their very own litter of kits. The pair had been ever so in love as Dovepetal's belly grew, dreaming of names and personalities. This was ripped from their paws soon there after. Ghosthowl was viciously attacked by a dog on his last patrol, his four closest friends delivering his lifeless body to camp. Mourningdove yowled and screamed for her mate, curling up beside him overcome with her grief. She has never been the same after this day, and dreads delivering the kits that will be in his image.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mourningdove - relos

Postby peachpit. » Sat May 11, 2024 12:06 pm

res for realtionships c:
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ฉ๐ž๐›๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง | discussion thread | o&a

Postby fredward » Sun May 12, 2024 4:15 pm

BASICS
    Name ;; Pikefang
    Gender ;; Tom- he/him
    Age ;; 34 moons

CLAN
    Role ;; Warrior
    Description ;; a large fluffy dirty white tom with grey siamese markings, he has unnaturally long canines and bright blue eyes.
    Personality ;; a large tom who can be quite intimadating and may seem aggressive, however he is actually a giant sweetheart. He is kind and gentle and can often be found in the Elders den, tending to them when not patroling or tending to his other duties, despite his sweet nature Pikefang can be quite vicious in battle or when he protects something or someone that is very important to him; he also wont hesitate to challange or call someone out if they mess up or break the code. Even though he tries to act tough and cold sometimes, Pikefang can't help but become awkward and quiet around she-cats, often making an excuse to leave or calling someone else over so he isn't alone with them; he is working on this though as he wants a mate and kits in the future.
    Backstory ;; Unlike most, Pikefang was not born into the clan but born to a group of rogues that had settled on the territoryfor a brief moment, when he was around 10 moons he left the group after arguing with his family as he wanted to remain in the place of his birth instead of moving on with the others, bidding good bye he watched as they left. Pikefang struggled for a few moons until he couldn't deal with the loneliness he was feeling, panicky and frantic he raced off into the territory with no idea on where he was going until he ran right into a group of cats; after calming him down they took him back to their home where he was introduced to their Leader, he was offered a spot in the clan which he hesitantly accepted; he was scared and felt off at first but over time he grew to love his clan mates and new life and has been an active member of pebbleclan ever since.

LOVE
    Crush ;; Open
    Mate ;; Looking
    Kit(s) ;; Wants in the future
    Parents ;; Clover (mother), Drain (father)
    Siblings ;; Drip ร— Viper (sisters), Fallow (brother) [they all left the territory a long time ago

RELOS
    โœ“ ;; friend // โœ— ;; enemy // โค ;; mate // โ™ก ;; crush // โ€ mentor/apprentice // โ˜… family
    (note that you don't have to write about each cat in the clan, only the above ^)
    name | symbol | maybe a description of relationship
fredward

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ฉ๐ž๐›๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง | discussion thread | o&a

Postby coffee.berry » Sun May 12, 2024 6:51 pm

@fredward
    pikefang is accepted!!

@all
    the med cat spot and one warrior is reserved now
    by someone who reached out to me by pm<3!
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœง โ‹ฏ thrushflight

Postby star star. » Mon May 13, 2024 3:08 am

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ

NAME. thrushflight โœง AGE. twenty-four moons โœง GENDER. tom
CLAN. pebbleclan โœง ORIENTATION. questioning
WARRIOR.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

NAME MEANING.
xxxโ†ณ THRUSH - named for the brown bird he looks similar to
xxxโ†ณ FLIGHT - swift & agile

DESCRIPTION. brown tom with yellow eyes

PERSONALITY. thrushflight is an upbeat cat who enjoys getting out of camp to stretch his legs and go on patrols when he can. he has a bit of a protective streak and a bit of a temper. he doesn't have a giant well of patience, which is part of the reason why he's constantly on the move. he does, however, have moments where he can sit and take everything in - especially if it comes to warm, sunny days where he can lay on a rock and relax.

HISTORY. at first, there isn't anything too noticeable about thrushflight: he was born and raised in pebbleclan to leafheart and antclaw as their only kit who enjoyed listening to the elders' stories. he was close to both of his parents, but he was a little closer to his father, antclaw. the biggest thing about him that he tries to forget is that his mother, leafheart, went missing one day when wrenflight was an apprentice. she had strayed too far away from the hunting patrol, and by the time the patrol had heard her screeching, the twolegs had already captured her. he doesn't know what happened to her, but can only hope she's at least okay. a short while after he became a warrior, he lost his father.

PLAYLIST.
001. xxx
002. xxx
003. xxx
004. xxx
FAMILY.
PARENTS. leafheart [unknown] + antclaw [deceased]
SIBLINGS. open
CRUSH/MATE. open
KITS. n/a

RELATIONSHIPS.
โœ“ ;; friend // โœ— ;; enemy // โ™ฅ ;; mate // โ™ก ;; crush // โ€ mentor/apprentice // โ˜… family

name โ‹ฏ relo
name โ‹ฏ relo
name โ‹ฏ relo
name โ‹ฏ relo
name โ‹ฏ relo
Last edited by star star. on Wed May 15, 2024 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœง โ‹ฏ echolight.

Postby star star. » Mon May 13, 2024 4:53 pm

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ

NAME. echolight โœง AGE. thirty-four moons โœง GENDER. she-cat
CLAN. pebbleclan โœง ORIENTATION. bi-demirose
MEDICINE CAT.

NAME MEANING.
xxxโ†ณ ECHO - would often mimic her mother & the cats around her
xxxโ†ณ LIGHT - collected & clever; constant presence

DESCRIPTION. fluffy silver tabby with pale green eyes

PERSONALITY. echolight is a bit of a stickler to the rules. she holds tight to the medicine cat code and believes in helping anyone where she can, even if itโ€™s not one of her clanmates. (however, if itโ€™s a cat whoโ€™s wronged her clan, she canโ€™t guarantee sheโ€™d be willing to care for them.) she tends to mumble to herself when working, and hasnโ€™t exactly dropped her โ€˜echoingโ€™ habit. she can be a bit stern or even sassy at times. sheโ€™s good at holding her tongue, but sometimes she canโ€™t help it and makes a snide remark. echolight is incredibly loyal - both to her clan and her code - and does not take assumptions to the contrary lightly. (however, when it comes between making a decision for her clan or following her code, sheโ€™ll freeze up.) she can also be a bit blunt, and it gets worse when sheโ€™s stressed.

HISTORY. the name โ€˜echoโ€™ comes by her mother as a slight dig. as a kit, echolight would mimic the noises she heard around her - depending on her mood, her mother would find it amusing or incredibly frustrating. (echolight was never very close with her mother, but this was a small reason why.)

even as a kit, echolight was fascinated by the medicine cat den and almost instinctively knew it was her calling. she would sit in the den and watch her future mentor sort herbs and help his clanmates, and when she became five moons old he finally caved and told her he would mentor her, if she understood what being the medicine cat meant and what sheโ€™d be giving up. of course, she had immediately agreed, and sheโ€™s devoted her entire life to trying to be the best medicine cat for her clan ever since. she's been on her own in the den for a few moons now, her mentor having passed from age.

PLAYLIST.
001. xxx
002. xxx
003. xxx
004. xxx
FAMILY.
PARENTS. rippleclaw + stoneheart [both deceased]
SIBLINGS. open
CRUSH/MATE. n/a
KITS. not allowed

RELATIONSHIPS.
โœ“ ;; friend // โœ— ;; enemy // โ™ฅ ;; mate // โ™ก ;; crush // โ€ mentor/apprentice // โ˜… family

name โ‹ฏ relo
name โ‹ฏ relo
name โ‹ฏ relo
name โ‹ฏ relo
name โ‹ฏ relo
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

goosecloud

Postby fileckz » Tue May 14, 2024 2:17 pm

๏ผง๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผค!!
โ”Œxxxxxxxxxxxโ”
โ˜

โ˜

โ˜

โ˜

โ˜

โ˜

โ˜

โ˜

โ˜

โ””xxxxxxxxxxxโ”˜
๏ผง๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผค!!

name: goosekitxxxx goosepawxxxx goosecloud

xxxxxx

โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ

goosecloud has had a fairly normal life. no tragic accidents have happened to him or his bloodline. his parents and sister, daisybreeze, are still alive and well, he's never been sick or injured before, he's never witnessed anything horrible. this puts him on edge since he has seen what has happened to other cats and their loved ones. "it's just not normal" he said to daisybreeze before. the she-cat told him to stop dwelling on the terrible things that have happened to others and be grateful nothing like that has struck their family but gooosecloud can't help it. he know some day something awful will happen and there will be nothing he can do to stop it.

he's a simple cat who finds joy in hunting despite not being that great at it. he tries his best but he's just a little too loud and careless. he makes sloppy mistakes like stepping on a twig or a leaf. it's not that he means to, he just gets overly excited about the hunt. despite his shortcomings on hunting, goosecloud is a strong fighter. when a fight comes about he's locked on and determined to win.

relationships
โœ“ : friend / โœ— : enemy
โ™ฅ : mate / โ™ก : crush
โ€ : mentor/apprentice / โ˜… : family

name - relo
name - relo
name - relo
โœฉthey/them
โœฉadult
--------------------
โœฉtrade/hoard thread

fileckz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

frostpaw

Postby fileckz » Tue May 14, 2024 2:18 pm

๏ผฆ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท!!
โ”Œxxxxxxxxxxxโ”
โ„

โ„

โ„

โ„

โ„

โ„

โ„

โ„

โ„

โ””xxxxxxxxxxxโ”˜
๏ผฆ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท!!

name: frostkitxxxxx frostpaw xxxxxfrostpond

frostpaw is a regular she-cat other than her mother's secret she carries. you'll notice her round ears, which are unusual for a clan cat. her mother, cherrycloud, had a secret affair with a kittypet, resulting in one round eared kitten. to try and cover up her mistakes, she became mates with barkpelt, who was her best friend. cherrycloud denies it to whoever asks but it is obvious what she has done. frostpaw being the intelligent cat she is, quickly put things together at 7 moons old. her mother will never admit it to her but deep down she knows and resents cherrycloud for it.

personality wise frostpaw is a quiet cat. she's insecure about her 'weird' ears thanks to other kits making fun of her. she tends to keep to herself, resulting her being awkward and uncomfortable around other cats. "you should embrace your ears, they make you unique" her mother told her. sadly since it comes from cherrycloud, frostpaw refuses to take her advice. other than her insecurities, frostpaw is a smart cat and an excellent hunter, while her fighting skills aren't the best she can hold her own.

relationships
โœ“ : friend / โœ— : enemy
โ™ฅ : mate / โ™ก : crush
โ€ : mentor/apprentice / โ˜… : family

name - relo
name - relo
name - relo
โœฉthey/them
โœฉadult
--------------------
โœฉtrade/hoard thread

fileckz