[ Roamers V3 | Discussion ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [ Roamers V3 | Discussion ]

Postby oceanz » Mon May 13, 2024 6:34 am

𝚉𝚎𝚞𝚜

Zeus • 5 years • Male • Soldier

name Zeus
genderMale
age5 years
sexualityPansexual
breedGerman Rottweiler
rankSoldier
crush:open
———
appearanceZeus is a large, stocky German Rottweiler. He has medium brown colored eyes and a long tail that curls slightly at the tip.

personalityDespite his past, Zeus is a very friendly dog. He enjoys meeting new dogs and always loves a good chat. He’s courageous and loyal, not afraid to do anything for those he loves. Zeus is a bit absent minded, often finding himself zoning out lost in thought.

familyArtemis - sister (location unknown)

backstoryZeus was trained to guard and to fight. Most days, Zeus would guard a large junk yard alongside two other dogs. One was his sibling, Artemis, and the other was a Doberman by the name of Maverick. Those were his favorite days, not many people wanted to break into a junk yard so Zeus would get to roam freely around the vast piles of trash. However some days Zeus’s owner would take him to a large building, a dog fighting ring. These were Zeus’s least favorite days. He never enjoyed fighting others, and it was never something he wanted to do, but his owner demanded him to win each time; and he didn’t want to face the repercussions. Zeus was dropped off at the island by his owner when the ring got busted, and his owner left town. Although he loves his new life, he wonders were his sister and friend are.

extra infonone

𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎

Olive • 2 years • Female • Trapper

nameOlive
genderFemale
age2 years
sexualityHeterosexual
breedBernese mountain dog
rankTrapper
crush:Open
———
appearance Olive is fluffy Bernese mountain dog with dark brown eyes

personalityOlive is a very kind soul, never wanting to harm a fly. She doesn’t enjoy the hunting part of living out on the wild, but accepts that it’s something that must be done. She’s very loving and hopes to find true love someday, and have a family over her own. Olive is open minded and has a big heart, always seeing the good side of others. Although generally kind, Olive will not tolerant slander or harm or her friends or family.

familyOpen

backstoryOlive was born a stray in an abandoned barn with 3 other siblings. Although her father left before they were born, her mother was an excellent single mother. The pups never went hungry, and always felt safe in the comfort of their barn. They lived a happy life until Olive was around 10 months old. Some humans came and chased them off, attempting to trap them. Olive got separated from her family and taken to the island to be dropped off.

extra infonope c:

𝚂𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚝

Scout • 6 months • Male • Pup

name Scout
genderMale
age7 months
sexualityUnsure
breedJack Russel Terrier / Basenji Mix
rankPup
crush:open
———
appearanceScout is a brown and white Jack Russel Terrier mix with deep, dark brown eyes

personalityScout is a friendly and helpful pup, always wanting to help others wherever he can; even if he’s small. He’s playful and never seems to run out of energy, which will be good in the future when he needs to help hunt for the pack. He’s adventurous and loves exploring different parts of the island, even if he’s not supposed to.

familyOpen

backstoryScout doesn’t have much of a backstory. His mother was a purebred Jack Russel Terrier who had a litter with a Basenji, which their owners did not approve. As they weren’t purebreds, the owners took the puppies out to the island, dumping them into the water. Scout was the only survivor.

extra infoAfraid of water

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 13, 2024 8:16 am

Eira wanted to switch trainers, so should we also say she's switched trainers?
-other question answered in PM-]

- Name:
Riann
- Sexuality:
homoromantic (was fixed)
- Role:
Curer
- Breed:
Border Collie
- Appearance:
A beautiful lilac merle and white male, he’s a bit unique because Lilac merle is rarer (i’m pretty sure). His legs are a bit longer, denoting his mother may have greyhound bloodlines because her legs were longer too. His ears are half pricked, half flopped, whatever you want to call it, and his nose is pink with a brown strip. His eyes are brown and blue heterochromatic, and he’s average height and weight.
- Personality:
A sweet, gentle, friendly, submissive (in fights, people! He's not a fighter), welcoming male. He loves pups, running, swimming, playing, adventuring, and watching birds. He likes patches of sun to nap in, shade trees, water, and food (XD). He's friendly despite his shyness and nervousness. Also, because of his one useless ear, sneaking up on him is always possible...So he needs to know some dog is there before they're right next to him. In other words, warn him you're walking up to him if you're on his left side!
- Pups:
not yet
- Mate:
Thomas

- Name:
Jessel
- Sexuality:
bi
- Role:
Mother
- breed:
Finnish Spitz
- Appearance:
Xxx
- Personality:
A sweet, gentle, friendly, submissive, maternal female. She loves pups, running, swimming, playing, adventuring, and telling stories. She likes patches of sun to nap in, shade trees, water, and food. She's shy and nervous, but can be friendly and happy. She likes to hang around the others, and hear stories just as much as she likes to tell them. She can be stubborn, fiery, wild and loud at times, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like fire or guns...doesn't like bees or thunder, and is afraid of loud sounds and sudden movements.
- Pups:
Castille, Rosa, Edge, Leika
- Mate:
Quinn

Name:
Leika
Sexuality:
Bi
Breed:
Shepherd Finnish Spitz mix
Looks:
Xxx
Pup
Crush:
Possibly Misty and Scout

Name:
Edge
Sexuality:
Homromantic (homosexual in future)
Breed:
Shepherd Finnish Spitz mix
Looks:
Xxx
Pup
Crush:
Maybe Ash but nothing will happen until they're both much older
Also maybe Scout

Name:
Deann
Sexuality:
Homoromantic (homosexual in future)
Breed:
Unknown mix (GSD and probably border collie is John, Golden retriever maybe border collie lab is Mary)
Looks:
Xxx- white on paws
Pup
Crush:
Castille

- Name:
Eira (eye-ruh)
- Sexuality:
bi
- Role:
Soldier trainee
- breed:
Anatolian Shepherd
- Appearance:
X
- Personality:
A sweet and gentle but loud and wild female when she gets too excited, though this doesn't happen often as she tries to be serious. She takes her training seriously, and hangs on every word her mentor speaks to her, whether it's tips, tricks, or how to do a fighting move. She also likes to be around others, though can have a bout of shyness and nervousness from time to time. She can also be stubborn and hard headed, but is diligent and studious as said above about her.
- Pups:
too young
- Mate/crush:
Catherine is crush

- Name:
Welwick
- Sexuality:
homosexual
- Role:
Trapper trainee
- breed:
Lab corgi
- Appearance:
X
- Personality:
Hes sweet and caring, but afraid of thunder and bees, so there's that. He's gentle and kind, but can be stubborn and wild at times. He can be loud as well as withdrawn if upset, but also is studious and intelligent. He's happy and trustworthy, honest and talkative at times.
- Pups:
too young
- Mate/crush:
Yorkshire

Tychi
Male
5 years (one month)
Aussie Shiba
Homosexual Homoromantic
Soldier
Tychi is a pretty but also somewhat handsome Australian Shepherd Shiba mix. his coat is a peachy kind of tannish color, and the pattern is brownish. He also has white paws. His eyes are one blue and one brown, and his nose is pink and brown. His pads are pink and black. The nails are clear and black.
Personality:
Happy, seemingly lucky, trusting of pack mates, trustworthy, honest, playful, likes pups and stories, likes patches of sun, adventurous, loyal, comforting, tries to be helpful, usually listens to others, more a follower than a leader of course, cuddly

Shy, nervous, some anxiety, doesn't like loud sounds and sudden movements, doesn't like being attacked, doesn't listen when angered or upset bad enough, sometimes too quiet, quite talkative with friends, cold and wild when angered, withdrawn and completely silent when upset.
Family:
Atlas x Hana- Bennie (f), Dana (f), Eiji (m), Fuji (f), and Jin (m), and most of them are black. Hana is tan and white, Atlas is black tri.
Crush:
Dionysus

Baby/Jessie
Female
4 years (one month)
Golden Retriever Nova Scotia Duck toller
Panromantic demisexual
Trapper/hunter
X
Personality:
Sweet, gentle, kind hearted, caring, loving, playful, usually happy, loves puppies and stories, likes the moon and stargazing, likes swimming and bird watching, helpful, loyal, trustworthy, honest, listens, adventurous as well, cuddly

Shy, nervous, has some anxiety, sometimes too quiet, seems too talkative with friends, bottles up her anger and irritation so when she reaches a limit it explodes, fearful of bees and thunder...withdrawn when upset, doesn't like loud sounds or sudden movements, head shy, conflict makes her nervous.
Family:
Parents- older siblings, (her), Johnny, Sara
Crush:
Miroku if he comes back, Ink, Lillian possibly

Name:
Ebony
Breed:
Unknown mix
Trapper
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Crush:
Sybil
Mate:
Open
Pups:
n/a
Personality:
Sweet, gentle, fun loving, adventurous, cuddly, playful, usually happy, seems lucky, intelligent, loves water, good listener.
Stubborn, hard headed, shy and nervous at times, head shy, doesn't like loud sounds or sudden moves, doesn't always listen...withdrawn if upset.
Looks:
X

Name:
Ivory
Breed:
Unknown mix
Soldier
Sexuality:
Bi
Crush:
Kairos
Mate:
Open
Pups:
Wants
Personality:
Friendly, playful, usually happy, cuddly, adventurous, kind, caring, helpful, listens to others problems, loves water
Stubborn, hard headed, nervous at times, shy at times, wild and loud at times, withdrawn if upset, seems cold if angered
Looks:
X
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed May 15, 2024 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed May 15, 2024 3:26 pm

All of the dogs are accepted and will be added to the front momentarily!

I've also added an adoptables section if anyone has any family members they'd like to place for any one to claim and play during the roleplay. Feel free to post here or send me a message!

Final update includes a removal of "trainers". Instead of having specifically assigned trainers, trainees are free to train with any dog in their specified rank. Ex: a Soldier Trainee can train with any of the Soldiers.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 15, 2024 4:06 pm

:thumbup:
Great job
The adoptable section looks good
Also, I put John down as German Shepherd border collie so...idk if you want to put that in his info. And that he needs to be brown (but can have white markings) with brownish green eyes

I'm going to let you put Tychi's sisters up. Bennie and Dana are the two sisters of his that you can put into the adoptable section. Just please put a note that both are Aussie Shiba mixes and both are black with white markings.]

Name:
Mary
Breed:
Golden Retriever maybe Border collie lab
Mother
Sexuality
Mate:
John
Pups:
Deann, Samm in two years or so
Personality:
Mary is a loving and gentle mother. She is playful, as well as prideful. Some may see pride as bad...Her pride comes from watching Deann grow and learn. She is also quite brave. She tries to give advice. She's got a heart of gold. She's a shoulder to lean on, and cry on.
Looks:
Mary is quite the pretty dog, average height but slender in weight. She has a coat of gold, one might describe it as sunshine or spun gold. She has ears that basically flop over. They don't completely lie against her head. Button ears, they seem to be called. She also has white markings. She has white on her muzzle. She has white paws and tail tip. She has a streak of white on her chest. Her eyes are brownish green.

Name:
Fuji
Breed:
Aussie Shiba
Trapper
Sexuality:
Pan
Crush:
Open
Looks:
Fuji is a pretty Australian Shepherd Shiba mix. Much like Tychi, she looks different from the others. Her coat is all white. She has deep brown eyes. Her nose and pads are pink. Her nose has a black strip. Her pads have some black. The nails are mixed colors.
Personality:
Happy, trustworthy, honest, playful, loves pups, likes patches of sun, adventurous, loyal, comforting, tries to be helpful, cuddly

Sometimes too quiet, quite talkative with friends, cold when angered, withdrawn if upset, doesn't always listen, shy at times, doesn't like loud sounds and sudden movements.
Family:
Atlas x Hana- Bennie (f), Dana (f), Eiji (m), and Jin (m)
Plus Tychi
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Thu May 16, 2024 11:51 pm

name… trinity - trinny

age… three years

gender… female

breed… border collie

colour… black and white

eye colour… golden brown

weight… varies between eighteen and twenty kilograms, not pregnant.

size… medium sized dog

rank… mother

crush… none

mate… none, however being a border collie, and is a little against other breeds.

pups… juniper, adopted masie

name… juniper - juney

age… 3 months old

gender… female

breed… border collie

colour… blue merle

eye colour… blue

adult weight… fifteen to seventeen kilograms, not pregnant

size… small/medium sized dog

rank… pup

crush… too young

mate… too young

pups… too young

name… masie

age… 3 months old

gender… female

breed… great dane

colour… merle

eye colour… blue

adult weight… fourty nine to fifty kilograms- not pregnant

size… large dog

rank… pup

crush… too young

mate… too young

pups… too young

eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Fri May 17, 2024 1:11 am

@ silentmelody - thank you! you could put Zeus’s sister Artemis on the list if you’d like :) Scout is also open for siblings if anyone wants to play them

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me