[ Roamers V3 | Discussion ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[ Roamers V3 | Discussion ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 12, 2024 8:02 pm

Welcome to the discussion thread!

Please post all characters forms and any other discussion here.

All forms should have the following information at least:
Name
Sexuality
Breed
Rank

Please keep in mind that any history on the island is only up to 3 years old (since this was when the origin of the island and when some of the dogs were first left on the island). Please also keep in mind that any current pack members on the journey have just left the Small Mountains, in which there was a catastrophic rockslide. There were some injuries and deaths, so please feel free to include this in any character histories in forms.

As always, please remain respectful to each other and have fun!

Main Thread

Gif Credit
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Kristine ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 12, 2024 8:03 pm

Kristine - chief
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Thomas ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 12, 2024 8:03 pm

Thomas - trapper
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Atilla ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 12, 2024 8:04 pm

Atilla - soldier
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Freya ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 12, 2024 8:05 pm

Freya - trapper trainee
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Rosa ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 12, 2024 8:05 pm

Rosa - pup
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ name ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 12, 2024 8:06 pm

name - loner
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ reserve ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 12, 2024 8:07 pm

reserved just in case
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ open ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 12, 2024 8:10 pm

The discussion thread is now open for posting!

The current high ranks open are:
    - 1 trapper officer
    - 2 curer trainees

If you're a returning roleplayer from Version 2, please feel free to repost forms!
    Please keep in mind that 6 weeks have passed since the rockslide, so all dogs should be at least 1 month older.

If you're a new roleplayer, please make sure any histories (if included) are aligned with the lore of the island and the recent events of the pack, which were detailed in the first post of the main roleplay thread and in other sections.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ Roamers V3 | Discussion ]

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 13, 2024 3:18 am

*Name* - Snow
*Breed* - Samoyed dog
*Gender* - female
*Age* - 3 years
*Rank* - mother
*Sexuality* - heterosexual
*Crush* - open
*mate* - Fallen (alive or not), open
*Family* - Ash (son), Misty (Daughter)
*Personality* - She is a nice, friendly person, but kind of sassy and stubborn. She is lovely, caring, and likes to become friends with other dogs. She gets along with cats and some other animals as in her doggy pet days she shared a room with other species.
*History* - She was born as a doggy pet but was abandoned because her owner had serious money problems. She was abandoned to this island of dogs after she started to accept pups, which her humans did not want. She does not see her mate and the father of her pups after going to this island, as he could still be somewhere else.

*Name* - Ash
*Breed* - Akita Samoyed mix
*Gender* - male
*Age* - 7 months
*Rank* - pup
*Sexuality* - questioning
*Crush* - open
*Family* - Snow (mother), Fallen (father), Misty (sister)
*Personality* - He is very sweet, playful, and helpful natures, but is very shy toward dogs he doesn't know very well. He is very close with his sister Misty and they do almost anything together.
*History* - He was born as a stray before they joined the pack. He had never met his father, but his mother told him that he was a kind male and he looked very much like him.

*Name* - Misty
*Breed* - Akita Samoyed mix
*Gender* - female
*Age* - 7 months
*Rank* - pup
*Sexuality* - questioning
*Crush* - open
*Family* - Snow (mother), Fallen (father), Ash (brother)
*Personality* - She is pretty shy at first, but after getting to know the other dogs she is pretty playful and kind. She is afraid and feels uncomfortable around large dogs, as she is still pretty small, smaller than her brother Ash.
*History* - She was born as a stray before they joined the pack. She had never met her father, but his mother told her that he was a kind male.

*Name* - Flare
*Breed* - Shiba inu
*Gender* - female
*Age* - 1 year and a month
*Rank* - trainee (trapper)
*Sexuality* - Bi-sexual
*Crush* - Freya
*Family* - Unknown, Lillian and Casper (adoptive parents)
*Personality* - She is a sweet, playful, and loyal dog, she may be a little reckless, and sassy, and has a little odd temper, which can be seen in either a good or a bad way. She is very childish and adventurous, she takes her head into the places she better stay out with.
*History* - She was from unwanted litter, so she was abandoned very soon after getting old enough to eat solid food. She was adopted by Lillian and Casper when they were still mates, but she doesn't really see Casper as her father figure.

*Name* - Lillian
*Breed* - Red siberian husky
*Gender* - female
*Age* - 3 years
*Rank* - Trapper
*Sexuality* - hetero
*Crush* - open
*mate* - Casper (break up), open
*Family* - Lilyana (mother), Sirius (father), Flare (adoptive daugter)
*Personality* - She is loyal to her pack members, friendly, kind-hearted, loving, and caring. At first, she can be very shy, but she is learning to get out of her shyness. She is stubborn, has her own mind, forgets to listen to others, and hates to be bossed around. She is somewhat reckless but very aggressive if someone hurts her packmates.
*History* - She was born as a stray, but her parents were originally abandoned pets. Her name doesn't have much meaning, but it comes from her mother as her name was Lilyana and she died of sickness when she was a few months old, she was taken care of by her father. They joined the pack mostly looking for help, her father died after getting a bite from a poisonous snake,

*Name* - Casper
*Breed* - Doberman
*Gender* - male
*Age* - 4½ years
*Rank* - Soldier officer
*Sexuality* - Bi-sexual
*Crush* - open
*mate* - Lillian (break up), open
*Family* - unknown, Junior (like a brother, but not blood-related), Flare (adoptive daughter)
*Personality* - He is a wild spirit, likes to make trouble, does whatever he wants and sometimes he is almost hard to control as he doesn't want to listen. He is childish and playful, he loses his patience easily and even does some reckless things. He usually doesn't show many emotions but is very flirty. He is known to be aggressive but is still loyal to his pack.
*History* - He was born to be a purebred Doberman and was suggested to become a customs dog to guard and find possible criminals. There was only one weakness about him, which was that he was a little too aggressive toward other humans except for his owner and his family. His owner didn't want to give up on him and didn't want to cut him either, although it was a veterinary order, to make him easier to control. After a little accident, where his owner had a serious injury, he could not take care of the aggressive dogs and he could not give them to anyone else either because they only listened to him. Shortly after they were sent to the island of dogs, where the humans hoped that they could live a long life.

*Name* - Junior
*Breed* - Belgian shepherd malinois
*Gender* - male
*Age* - 4 years
*Rank* - Soldier
*Sexuality* - Bi-sexual
*Crush* - Ares
*Family* - unknown, Casper (like a brother, not blood related)
*Personality* - He is kind of mysterious and does not speak much about himself or show his emotions too much. He can be rather bossy, selfish, and somewhat even possessive toward the ones he likes, but can show some care for his closest ones too. He looks very cold-hearted outside but is actually very warm and loving in inside.
*History* - He was born to become a police dog, but even if his training started very well he followed too much for the other dog was at the same house, the aggressive Casper. He was not as aggressive as Casper, but he had some hatred toward large human males, except his owner and his son. He was hard to control too and things didn't go well without the leash. The owner decided to send him to the island of dogs together with Casper, as he didn't want to put them down.

*Name* - Catherine
*Breed* - Australian shepherd
*Gender* - female
*Age* - 1 year and month
*Rank* - soldier trainee
*Sexuality* - Bisexual
*Crush* - Eira
*mate* - none yet
*Family* - open
*Personality* - She is a loyal, helpful, and hard-working dog, staying still is not her best thing and she is always moving if not eating or sleeping. She can be rather annoying because of her energetic nature and impatience.
*History* - She is pack born.

*Name* - Ink
*Breed* - Dalmatian
*Gender* - male
*Age* - 3 year
*Rank* - trapper
*Sexuality* - polysexual
*Crush* - open
*Family* - paint (brother)
*Personality* - He is a kind, hard-working, and loyal dog. He takes his job as a trapper seriously but loves to be lazy around too. He is sometimes very harsh in his words and can hurt others' feelings, without realizing it.
*History* - He is born in a pack with one brother, his both parents passed away a little bit after each other when he was still a young trainee.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me