AchieveMark.'s Character Forms+Refs

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Emile & Renee

Postby AchieveMark. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:21 pm

Emile Dax Bradford
    full name ;; emile dax bradford
    nick name ;; emile
    sith name ;; darth dracul (means devil/dragon)
    age ;; twenty five
    gender ;; male
    + traits ;; fierce in battle, great leader, skilled in force
    - traits ;; jerk, no sense of humor, anger issues
    rank ;; fully trained sith lord, same rank as kylo ren
    acquaintances ;; kylo
    common apparal ;; long black cloak w/ hood, black shirt+jeans with black boots
    personality ;; emile is stern and is a man of very few words. fully trained in the ways of the dark side of the force and being a sith, he is a fierce fighter. emile is easily angered and often keeps to himself, or he finds a friend in his fellow sith kylo ren.
    history ;; emile was born to jayson skywalker, the unknown (oc) son of anakin skywalker. emile inherited the high force sensitivity from his grandfather, anakin. he was forced to learn how to use the force by his father, who learned on his own. emile joined the small but growing first order, learning and training to be a sith lord from snoke. when emile had been with the first order for four years, making him nineteen years old at the time, kylo ren showed up. snoke made emile a full sith lord and took kylo on instead, pushing emile away like he'd never helped emile before.

Renee LeAnne Price
    full name ;; renee leanne price
    nick name ;; renee
    age ;; twenty three
    gender ;; female
    + traits ;; good fighter, protective, funny
    - traits ;; worries a lot, harsh, realistic
    rank ;; rebel marksman
    friends ;; a few
    common apparal ;; dark skinny jeans, black combat boots and skinny tank tops/halter tops
    personality ;; renee is sweet, but sarcastic and can blow things way out of proportion. she is protective of her friends and often times worries way to much. she is realistic about everything, and often over thinks. she can be really harsh on people, and sometimes on herself as well.
    history ;; renee was born to jay and maria price. her father was a pilot for the rebellion and her mother helped in the kitchen and stocking food. she was born and raised to believe in the rebellion and its cause. renee was raised with a deep hatred of the first order and all they stand for. she was trained to be a marksman at age fifteen and has been joined the other marksmen five years later at twenty years old.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jaylin DeShay

Postby AchieveMark. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:23 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
♥ don'т geт тo cloѕe ♥

xxx✵⤐ ғυll naмe ;; jaylin marie deshay
xxx✵⤐ nιcĸ naмe ;; jay
xxx✵⤐ age ;; eighteen
xxx✵⤐ gender ;; female
xxx✵⤐ power ;; aura reader
xxx✵⤐ sexuality ;; bisexual
xxx✵⤐ crυѕнeѕ ;; xx
xxx✵⤐ r. ѕтaтυѕ ;; single
xxx✵⤐ ĸιdѕ ;; none

♥ ιтѕ darĸ ιnѕιde ♥

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxImage

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

вιo wroтe;;
Jaylin has long shoulder-length strawberry blonde hair that is mostly straight with a light feathering layer look. Jaylin tries to keep it cut at that length and often wears it down. She also has almond shaped light blue eyes. Jaylin is a rather slender and tall girl. She stands at 5'5" and weighs around 115 pounds average. Jaylin keeps herself in excellent fighting condition by training everyday with live or fake targets in their hideout. Jay is very easy-going and can be quite outspoken when she wishes to be. However, Jay can also get very annoying because she can talk a lot. She is mostly level-headed but can be bull-headed and stubborn to things she set her heart on doing. Jay is also incredibly protective of her friends, often putting herself in danger so they would be safe. Jaylin also has an introverted quality, which means she occasionally likes to retire to her space to recharge her batteries. Jay is also very loyal to her friends and tries to make them feel better, often putting her own feelings aside so they'll feel better. She has a high tolerance for pain and has a preferred weapon of choice when fighting. She typically enjoys using a staff which she straps to her back almost 24/7 and keeps a small pistol strapped to her hip and a knife set strapped on each leg.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rosalyn w/ Wren & Image

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:25 pm

| naмe |
rosalyn leanne elms
| nιcĸnaмe |
rose
| age |
nineteen years
| gender |
female

| rιdιng ѕтyle |
english & western
| rιdιng level |
advanced
| evenтѕ |
barrel-racing, reining & show-jumping
| нorѕe |
renegade eclipse & rustic image
| perѕonalιтy |
Rose has a very bubbly personality, and loves to be with people. She is often found hanging out by the pens, watching the bulls and the rodeo horses. Rosalyn loves to read as well, and can be found reading in her alone time. She sometimes needs to recharge her bubbliness and can be found alone in her horse's stall or tucked away in the hay. She is very caring and kind, and tends to help more than harm friends, and can be sarcastic at times, but she is also protective of her friends. Rosalyn was very calm and sweet. She is more of go with the flow with most things. Although when it comes to competing, she is one to be feared. She has more of a humble persona, but likes doing things her own way. She always seems to have a cool head, but once riled up you better run.
| нιѕтory |
Rosalyn had a very easy childhood, with two loving parents and she joined the local stable at age 7. When Rose reached her 10th birthday, her parents began arguing and she stayed more at the stable than anywhere, finding comfort in riding a lesson horse named Cupid's Dance or Cupid. When Rose reached 13, her parents split, and she lived with her father, and stayed near the stable luckily. She would every so often visit her mother, but she never really connected with her mother when she was younger, as Rose's mother was often out working or shopping. The moment she turned sixteen, her father gave her a paint mare. Rose threw her life into the paint and teaching, training and learning reining. She also received a thoroughbred gelding to continue jumping as well.

| ѕнow naмe |
renegade eclipse
| вarn naмe |
wren
| age |
ten years old
| gender |
mare
| вreed |
apha paint horse
| нeιgнт |
15.1hh
| rιdιng ѕтyle |
western
| rιdιng level |
advanced
| evenтѕ |
barrel-racing & reining
| owner |
rosalyn elms
| perѕonalιтy |
Renegade can be a brat at times, but she is affectionate and never acts extremely mareish. This paint, on a scale from 1-10 on attitude would be a 1 or 2. Wren is easy going to all the people she meets and loves to receive love and treats. Renegade is wonderful under saddle at the shows, but in training, sometimes she can be a little witch.
| нιѕтory |
Wren was born at Haven Hills Stable, and she was trained when she was younger with the halter etc.., like most foals. She was trained under saddle for 2 years after her 2nd birthday. Renegade was purchased at seven years old to sixteen year old Rosalyn, and they created a bond and began showing when Rosalyn was eighteen, and Dreamer was nine years old.

| ѕнow naмe |
rustic image
| вarn naмe |
| age |
seven years old
| gender |
gelding
| вreed |
thoroughbred
| нeιgнт |
16.3hh
| rιdιng ѕтyle |
english
| rιdιng level |
advanced
| evenтѕ |
show-jumping
| owner |
rosalyn elms
| perѕonalιтy |
Image is an easygoing gelding and wonderful to work around. He is a 1 out of 10 for his personality and attitude. Image is easy under saddle for both shows and training, and loves treats and affection. This gelding loves everyone and is a very personable gelding.
| нιѕтory |
Born on Haven Hill Stables along with Renegade, he was trained three years later than she was and in the same ways. When he was five years of age, he was sold to Rose along with Renegade. The two matched evenly and make quite a splash in each arena they enter.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eclipse, Chantal & Diablo

Postby AchieveMark. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:18 pm

E L § D I A B L O

✵⤐ ғυll naмe ;; el diablo
✵⤐ nιcĸ naмe ;; diablo
✵⤐ age ;; six years
✵⤐ gender ;; male
✵⤐ ѕpecιeѕ ;; canine
✵⤐ вreed ;; doberman
✵⤐ pυpѕ ;; none
✵⤐ ѕcarѕ ;; two long cuts down each side of his neck, a scar over his right eye
✵⤐ perѕonlιтy ;; short-tempered, diablo isn't one who enjoys most company. he isn't one for talking or socializing either. diablo tends to stay away from everyone as well. he can get aggressive if someone won't leave him alone.
✵⤐ нιѕтory ;; diablo was born in mexico, in a dog fighting facility. he spent three years there before the facility was broken into. the dogs were split up and sent to different shelters to be evaluated whether they could be rehomed or not. the shelter diablo had been put in, sent him to heartland acres. here, he didn't have to worry about fights anymore and could heal.

F R E N C H § C O N N E C T I O N

✵⤐ ғυll naмe ;; french connection
✵⤐ nιcĸ naмe ;; chantal
✵⤐ age ;; seven years
✵⤐ gender ;; female
✵⤐ ѕpecιeѕ ;; bovine
✵⤐ вreed ;; normande
✵⤐ calveѕ ;; three; grown and sold
✵⤐ ѕcarѕ ;; long scar between her ears and down the side of her neck
✵⤐ perѕonlιтy ;; chantal is quite motherly, and is one who tends to watch before intervening. she can be kind but knows how to place her hoof down when needed. chantal is sweet and loves to watch the children and other animals on the farm.
✵⤐ нιѕтory ;; chantal was born in eastern wisconsin, and she was supposed to be a show cow. when chantal was first placed in the show ring, she was nervous but eventually she fit into the show ring. chantal was two years old when she had her first calf, and by the time she was five, she had two more calves. chantal was in her prime at six and a half but then she suffered an accident when the trailer hauling her and another cow was rear-ended and she got struck and got cut by her poll.
chantal was put in surgery and pulled through but with her looks ruined, she was put for free rehome and found herself at heartland acres.

R E N E G A D E § E C L I P S E

✵⤐ ғυll naмe ;; renegade eclipse
✵⤐ nιcĸ naмe ;; eclipse
✵⤐ age ;; six years
✵⤐ gender ;; female
✵⤐ ѕpecιeѕ ;; equine
✵⤐ вreed ;; haflinger
✵⤐ ғoalѕ ;; none
✵⤐ ѕcarѕ ;; none
✵⤐ perѕonlιтy ;; eclipse is shy and is usually the last to interact with others. she is protective, but only to her friends usually. eclipse used to be happy and easy going, always going up to others. it all changed on the day that her farm was sold out. now the mare is closed off, not wanting to make friends and lose them.
✵⤐ нιѕтory ;; eclipse was born on a semi-large haflinger breeding farm in southern montana. the farm wasn't exactly a huge money-earner and it wasn't a surprise when the farm went under. eclipse was only five and a half, and she was sold to an old farmer, but in a few months, he couldn't afford the young mare anymore. eclipse was rehomed to heartland acres where she would be taken care of.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jaylin DeShay - Volunteer

Postby AchieveMark. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:19 pm

J A Y L I N § D E S H A Y

✵⤐ ғυll naмe ;; jaylin marie deshay
✵⤐ nιcĸ naмe ;; jay
✵⤐ age ;; eighteen years
✵⤐ gender ;; female
✵⤐ peтѕ ;; prince [aussie shepherd dog]
✵⤐ crυѕнeѕ ;; none
✵⤐ relaтιonѕнιp ѕтaтυѕ ;; single
✵⤐ ѕeхυalιтy ;; heterosexual
✵⤐ perѕonlιтy ;; jaylin is often found hanging out in her parents barn, or riding her parents horses. jay loves to read as well, and can be found reading up in the hayloft. she sometimes needs to recharge her bubbliness and can be found alone in her favorite horse's stall or tucked away in the hay. jaylin is very caring and kind, and tends to help more than harm friends, and can be sarcastic at times, but she is also protective of her friends.
✵⤐ нιѕтory ;; jaylin was born in southern montana, on a quarter horse ranch. she began riding horses at age ten, and she had her own at age thirteen. when jaylin hit age sixteen, she began showing her horse before he passed away a year later from a harsh form of colic. jay decided to ride her parent's older mare after that, not wanting to get attached to another horse. two years later, she decided to volunteer at heartland acres.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Renee Price - Spiritualist

Postby AchieveMark. » Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:52 pm

Renee LeAnne Price
    full name ;; renee leanne price
    nick name ;; renee
    age ;; twenty three
    gender ;; female
    + traits ;; protective, funny
    - traits ;; worries a lot
    role ;; spiritual
    friends ;; a few
    fc ;; brie larson
    common apparal ;; dark skinny jeans, black combat boots and skinny tank tops/halter tops
    personality ;; renee is sweet, but sarcastic and can blow things way out of proportion. she is protective of her friends and often times worries way to much. she is realistic about everything, and often over thinks. she can be really harsh on people, and sometimes on herself as well.
    history ;; renee was born on a small farm outside of Texas, her family had immigrated from Greece two generations before her, so her great-grandparents came from a small village outside of Athens. Her great-grandparents were very spiritual and believed heavily in the Greek gods and goddesses. They raised her grandmother that way, who in turned raised her father that way. Ryan Price was a very spiritual man and he had married Jeanne Price who was fluid in her spirituality, she knew there was higher powers but didn't have a specific religion or spirituality. Renee took after her father in all aspects, she was protective, funny, sarcastic but spiritual and spent a lot of time with her grandmother who taught her the Greek religion, all about the gods and goddesses and she holds that to her. Her parents were killed in a car accident when she was 13, and she lived with her grandmother after that.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Xavier

Postby AchieveMark. » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:10 pm

𝕏𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕤

f u l l n a m e ; xavier collins
n i c k n a m e ; xaie (zae)
a g e ; eleven years
g e n d e r ; male
h o u s e ; hufflepuff
q u i d d i t c h ; not on team
y e a r ; first year
w a n d ; birch with unicorn hair
f a m i l y ; cora and james kaylin
p a t r o n u s ; unicorn
b o g a r t ; not being good enough
p. t r a i t s ; kind, caring, protective
n. t r a i t s ; bull-headed, stubborn, need to be right
xavier's personality is really simple. He is loyal, caring and protective to his friends and family. He is easy to get along with, but can be a little sensitive which he's working on. He does try super hard at everything, and is nervous about being not good enough to be like his parents. his history again, is simple due to his relatively short life, he lived on the farm with his family.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me