A Truly「Bizarre」School Year (Discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

A Truly「Bizarre」School Year (Discussion)

Postby Egg With Legs » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:15 pm

The main RP page.

Post forms here, and discuss your ideas for the rp! Information on Stands, Arrows, Masks, and Mafia coming soon!

Character form below!
Code: Select all
 [size=85][list][b]name[/b];
[b]alias[/b];
[b]age[/b];
[b]gender[/b];
[b]sexuality[/b];
[b]crush[/b];
[b]affiliation[/b];

[b]description[/b]; (an image is acceptable)

[b]hair[/b];
[b]eyes[/b];
[b]height[/b];
[b]weight[/b];

[b]quirk/stand ability[/b];

[b]personality[/b]; [/size]

Link to the info page
Last edited by Egg With Legs on Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Truly「Bizarre」School Year (Discussion)

Postby Egg With Legs » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:39 pm

name; Paolo Acquacotta
age; 24
gender; Male
sexuality; Biromantic Asexual
affiliation; Passione

description; a casual looking man of moroccan descent, with a short, closely cropped head of kinky hair, a near-perpetual knowing grin, and eyes that give a dead man’s stare, for those who know what that looks like. On the job, he’s typically found in a black turtleneck, expensive, name-brand trousers in some obscene shade, leather dress shoes, and an oversized, stiff, wide brimmed black hat. Walks with immense self-confidence.

hair; Silver
eyes; Dark Grey
height; 5'7"
weight; 165 lbs

quirk/stand ability; Pieces of Eight - A long-range stand that looks like a green collection of nerve clusters about the size of a rat with a blank face with five dark green vertical bars upon it. It can emit either an extremely powerful adhesive or solvent from its body. With this, it can either adhere objects to itself or burn through anything it can get its tendrils on. However, Pieces of Eight can only have one active at a time.

personality; On the surface, Paolo seems like someone odd to be on such an important mission. Irreverent, easygoing, and with a lust for the fine things in life and all that life has to offer (especially food). He's actually rather infamous back in Naples for being incredibly poor with money and constantly having to ask for IOU's from his fellows. However under that devil-may-care attitude is an absolute heart of stone that's marked Paolo out for La Squadra Esecuzioni. Paolo, quite simply, doesn't care; about people, about the law, even about himself in some cases. The only thing he cares about is his found family, Passione, and he will do whatever he needs to, be it lie, steal, murder, or whatever else, to do good by them. The big living, the constant spending, its an attempt to fill a hole that he doesn't really know how to fill. Fortunately, he keeps himself to their standards of good conduct, and usually has a few fellows alongside him to remind him if needed. Woe betide anyone who makes a foe of him when neither of these are true.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:34 am

name; sumeragi asakune
    alias; vis imperatrix
    age; 26
    gender; female
    sexuality; homosexual
    crush; open
    affiliation; villain, independant

hair; white
    eyes; blue
    height; 5'4"
    weight; 150 lbs

quirk; catapult: sumeragi has arrows adorning the palms of her hands and the soles of her feet, pointing towards the tips of her fingers and toes, respectively. Anything she touches with these arrows is accelerated in the direction they point, and the more arrows she makes contact with the faster the rate of acceleration. She most commonly uses this power to turn nearby debris into deadly shrapnel, or to launch herself through the air using an object of larger mass as a runway. Her Vector Sword support item assists in the gathering of ammunition, channeling the force she generates to break up the surrounding environments, and can also be used as a stabilizer, making her shots more accurate. She can also swing it in a pinch, but physically speaking she's not much stronger than the average person. While she can generate remarkable force, she isn't immune to its effects, and overuse of her power, can cause severe friction burns. Her quirk has diminishing returns as her target object approaches her own body mass, with heavier and more massive objects being less affected by her force and more damaging to her body. This is also true in reverse, with lighter objects that are still heavier than her generating less launch force for her. She's also not immune to the impact of her own forces, and would generally injure herself with every jump without the special bracing in the legs of her outfit.

personality; at first glance, it would be hard to tell that sumeragi is actually a villain. she has a strong sense of justice, a stronger moral compass, and a burning passion for defending both. indeed, she doesn't even claim the title of 'villain' herself, preferring either 'anti-hero' or 'rogue'. the only thing that keeps her from being a hero is her belief that the whole system is rotten to the core, and that the only way to save it is to dismantle it. while she will engage in petty crime on an as-needed basis (overthrowing the system doesn't pay the bills, unfortunately, so some robberies here and there are a necessity of doing business), most of her villainous actions are against heroes she perceives as "fake", generally those who indulge in the more corporate side of hero business. on a more personal level, she's loud, brash, and abrasive, and perhaps a bit too willing to back up her attitude with physical violence. Needless to say, she doesn't have many friends, something she maintains that she's fine with. She doesn't necessarily push people away, but her strange fiery idealism is more than a little off-putting for most people. Despite her prickly exterior, however, she does genuinely want to connect with people, and as a result can get surprisingly clingy, in a very tsundere sort of way, when someone does manage to get close to her.
    other;
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:09 am

accepted, I'll update the front
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me