Frostpine Winter Camp (Discussion & Characters)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Frostpine Winter Camp (Discussion & Characters)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:08 pm

I'm slowly making my way through my threads/roleplays as and when I can get on. I'm writing up a post now, if everyone's still interested in continuing!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:56 am

I definitely want to continue.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Agnes Williams – form

Postby botanyheart » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:35 am

Agnes Williams | 21 | Girl‐adjacent | Bisexual
Pronouns: she/they
Sexuality: bisexual, alloromantic/sexual
Appearance:
Brown-haired, broad shouldered fat woman with floral tattooes over her neck, chest, and her left arm. She has an overall rectangular body type alongside muscular arms and legs. Her hair is very short, buzzcut evenly, and her skin is a medium, warm tinted shade of sienna. Agnes' eyes are colored a muted shade of hazel. Her face is round and freckled, and the tip of her nose is pointed downward. Agnes also has piercings; matching nostrils and angel bites. They are 6 feet tall.

Her tatooes are mainly of white, trailing yarrow flowers and poison oak twigs. It begins at the right side of her neck and snakes down her chest and down onto her hands. The colors are more dull, but the artistry is detailed down to the inward curl of the oak leaves.

Agnes wears mostly brown, grey and brown, and cares very little about their outfit choices – if it's warm, it's warm. They also own two offset canes because of their hip issues; one is off-white with a floral strawberry pattern, and the other is painted plain brown.

Personality:
When they're not terribly stressed about college or the funds that she will inevitably cough up as a consequence for college... she's loud, creative, and opinionated. Her humor is very sarcastic and dry.
If she doesn't like someone, it will be incredibly obvious and Agnes will not hide her distaste. She can get extremely petty and will hold a mean grudge.
Agnes mainly spends her days crochetting or sewing. It's their favorite hobby; darning or putting floral embroidery on their clothes or toying with pillows or plushie creation.

Agnes isn't a fan of large animals — most dogs, horses, cattle – but finds insects, reptiles and molluscs extremely interesting. She has a pair of melting‐snail and cockroach earrings respectively.

Bio/History:
Grew up in a suffocating, poor family, injured their hip in an accident when they were fourteen, and
It's not like Agnes doesn't like their parents, or that they're abusive or neglectful – kind of the opposite. It's just that they care so much, like someone always breathing down your neck and asking invasive questions about yourself and your future. It got even worse when she broke her hip – they acted like swarming locusts.
It's why Agnes has so little friends these days. It's like a forest of tall, oppressive canopies; nothing will grow underneath the leaves without the hidden sunlight.

Otherwise, their childhood was.. normal. Never really having the money to do much else but survive and continue was annoying and upsetting, but Agnes is an adult now. Has been for a bit. So, as a step to begin exploring the world like 12-year old Agnes yearned to, she got her tattoos, her piercings, and signed up for the camp (and a few backup ones, incase she didn't make it in.) To her surprise, she was accepted a year-ish later! Although the presence of roommates and regular conversation icks her, she can finally start living her life like she wanted to. Free – even if college is still dragging her down.

(im assuming this is open but please excuse me if it isnt >_>)
Last edited by botanyheart on Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
botanyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:10 pm

Hi! Love your character - if this picks back up again you're accepted.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby botanyheart » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:25 pm

fantastic, thank you!!! i will be waiting with bated breath :3
botanyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:20 pm

Finally got another post up! Took me long enough 🙄
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:57 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:Finally got another post up! Took me long enough 🙄

:thumbup:

Sorry I hadn't posted, I wanted to wait for your post first
Since I'm tagging you and senna
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups