Four Kingdoms [Fantasy - Discord RP]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Four Kingdoms [Fantasy - Discord RP]

Postby SilverSpark » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:35 pm

๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง..

In a distant past, four kingdoms faced a brutal war that shattered their once harmonious coexistence. After an unexpected end to the conflict through a sudden peace treaty, suspicions lingered, but most embraced the newfound tranquility, hoping for a fresh era of peace. As the kingdoms healed, the introduction of communication crystals aimed to strengthen bonds among the realms, fostering friendships and smoother interactions. However, a darker turn unfolded as it was discovered that these crystals harbored a sinister chatline, aptly named the "dark crystals." Users could only reach elusive individuals whose words were laden with riddles and consequences. Despite the danger, the forbidden allure of knowledge drew people in, sparking questions and panic. Surprisingly, the rulers turned a blind eye to the dark crystals, allowing the unsettling whispers to fade into the shadows.

As for now, it's been years since the war. Things are looking up for the people of the four kingdoms, with true peace on the horizon- or so they think. After all, only time will tell..

---------------------------------

"Four Kingdoms" is a magical fantasy roleplay for original characters with extensive worldbuilding and interactive plot! We're a new server, and have plenty of open roles and character opportunities! We also have plenty of fun events and plot points planned; come and join us!

We are a discord roleplay server, and you can find the link to join here !
SilverSpark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Four Kingdoms [Fantasy - Discord RP]

Postby SilverSpark » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:04 am

Bump !!
SilverSpark