>> AND STARCLAN WAS SILENT -- discussion & forms <<

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

>> AND STARCLAN WAS SILENT -- discussion & forms <<

Postby necrobinical » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:01 pm

APPLICATION FORM

Alternate codes are fine, just make sure they have all of this information!
Code: Select all
[center]>> APPLICATION <<[/center]

>> (BRAVECLAN OR SPECKLE'S GROUP) <<

(IMAGE IF YOU HAVE ONE. IF NOT, IGNORE.)

>> (NAME)
>> (AGE)
>> (GENDER)
>> (ROLE)

>> (BIOGRAPHY/HISTORY, AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS LONG)

>> (PERSONALITY, AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS LONG, NO LISTS OF UNCONNECTED TRAITS)

>> (APPEARANCE, AT LEAST ONE PARAGRAPH.)

>> (FAMILY)
>> (CRUSH/MATE)
>> (OTHER RELATIONSHIPS, LIKE MENTOR, APPRENTICE, OR IMPORTANT FRIENDS)
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >> AND STARCLAN WAS SILENT -- discussion & forms <<

Postby necrobinical » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:22 pm

>> APPLICATION <<

>> SPECKLE'S GROUP <<

>> Speckle
>> ?? Moons
>> Cis Female, she/her
>> Speckle's Group's Guide

>> Speckle appeared to Ignite, her first follower, as a kit. Speckle never said what she was or where she had come from, but she had said it was her sworn duty to show Ignite and any of their followers to a greater future. Ignite, being the only of her kittypet family to see this ghost cat, trusted her entirely. Once Ignite was ready to leave on her own, she followed after Speckle dutifully as the guide showed her how to gather followers and preach the future Speckle promised. Speckle watched after her group's leader with just as much duty as Ignite had for spreading Speckle's words, warning the young she-cat about danger or nudging her towards sources of food.

When Ignite got ill around thirty moons later, it was crushing for Speckle. She adored Ignite, and had felt almost motherly towards her, but disease was a thing Speckle could not avert. Speckle told Ignite of her imminent demise, and urged her to choose a successor from her followers before the disease took hold. Speckle was silent for days after Ignite died, only showing herself to the new leader once she was ready. Now, she guides the new leader, and has asked they live in the hollow tree by Braveclan territory for a reason she has yet to explain.

>> Speckle is kind, taking great care of her group. She cares deeply for all cats, no matter who or where. While she does exaggerate the future she brings her group towards, she does genuinely mean to find them a brilliant new home. She wants all cats to live safely, free of anguish or too much hardship, in harmony with all other cats. While this is a big dream, she doesn't seem to have limitations on time to achieve it given she is quite incorporeal.

Speckle has a humorous side, occasionally whispering jokes into her followers' ears just to giggle about them regardless. She forgets other sentient animals also want peace sometimes, but reacts well to being reminded. She seems almost naive in some situations, while ancient and wise in others. She's a hard cat to pin down.

>> Speckle is a mostly black she-cat with various gray splotches. These gray splotches are: stripes across her sides, arms, legs, and back, speckles across her face, two diamonds on her neck and chest, a stripe down the middle of her forehead, and a blotch above her nose. She has various scars, notably across both eyes, her neck, and on her back. Lastly, she has an orange diamond on her forehead.

>> No known family
>> No crush (and not looking)
>> Guide to Speckle's Group, mentors Speckle's Group's leader.
Last edited by necrobinical on Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:23 pm

>> APPLICATION <<

>> BRAVECLAN <<

PRE-DISAPPEARANCE

POST-DISAPPEARANCE
SOURCE

>> Softbreeze (prev Softkit, Softpaw)
>> 34 Moons
>> Cis Female, she/her/they/them
>> Braveclan Medicine Cat

>> Softkit was born to her now-elder parents Strongwind and Gentlemist as their only kit of their only litter in the last few good moons they had of their spry adult lives. Because of this, her two very respected senior warrior parents doted after little Softkit, even encouraging her to practice mimicking their hunting crouches to make sure she was beyond ready for her apprenticeship. However, little Softkit caught an illness and was in the medicine den for a moon, setting her apprenticeship back. While in the den, she watched Foxthistle, the sole, aging medicine cat, work and treat her and all the clan. Softkit grew a massive fondness for the curmudgeonly older cat and begged her parents, Fothistle, and even the leader at the time to please let her apprentice under Foxthistle instead of a warrior. The older cats in Softlit's life discussed it, and Foxthistle begrudgingly allowed little Softpaw into her den.

Softpaw was a quick learner, quickly becoming the only cat old Foxthistle could stand for more than ten minutes. Softpaw did all she was told with zeal and gusto, often ignoring her clanmates to achieve whatever task she had been set on regardless of the circumstances. In the last moon of her apprenticeship, Foxthistle grew weaker from age than ever before. Only Softpaw and Foxthistle knew the old cat was dying. Softpaw did her best to treat her mentof and keep her alive until Foxthistle and Softpaw could go get Softpaw her full name. Mere days after she came back home as Softbreeze, Foxthistle wandered away from the camp to die peacefully in the mists of the Great Waterfall she had visited mere days before. Softbreeze mourned while she worked to uplift and heal her clan.

After cats had begun to notice a severe lack of input from Starclan, Softbreeze left to the Great Waterfall to commune with her warrior ancestors. She went missing for half a moon, and came back odd.

>> Before her disappearance, Softbreeze was bright and joyous and determined! She could be seen doing her duties with ease and eagerness, putting her seniors to shame with how energetically and wholly she served her clan. Sure, she was occasionally seen as aloof or maybe above it all, but anyone could see the shining heart within. If someone managed to find her while she has free time, Softbreeze is open to listening to her clab's issues and offering advice or just a warm pelt to press into.

Since she came back, however... It seems like Softbreeze is never listening. She treats what injuries she can brutally fast, demanding her clanmates leave if they're well enough to walk as she has other things to do. She's quiet, busy, and even snappy when she's stopped. She still does her best, but unlike before, whenever she fails she doesn't just pick up and keep going, she growls and claws at the ground, then keeps going. Definitely odd.

>> Softbreeze is a primarily light blueish-gray cat with thick, soft fur and blue eyes. Her eyes have become paler since she came back, along with a scar across her neck that hadn't been there before. She has darker gray stripes, bandit mask mark, and ears. Her ears are flopped over.

>> Father Gentlemist, mother Strongwind
>> None, open for cats to have crushes on her but she won't have any crushes.
>> Mentors the medicine cat apprentice
Last edited by necrobinical on Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:58 pm

whoof. done w all the admin stuff, ill do softbreeze's form tomorrow.
open by the way! goodnight
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:03 pm

good ... 7pm! softbreeze's app is done, and sometime tonight i'll be making the first post.

Last bumped by necrobinical on Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:03 pm.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me