Frostpine Winter Camp (Discussion & Characters)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Frostpine Winter Camp (Discussion & Characters)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:33 pm

Code: Select all
[left][img] [/img][/left][b]Name | Age | Gender | Sexuality[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Bio/History:[/b]

Notes
- Is this roleplay just bc I'm feeling something chill, fun and wintery? Yes.
- I'm planning a few potential big plot points for later on in the roleplay, maybe everyone is snowed in for a night in the main lodge at some point or maybe there'll be a fun dance for the end of the first week. Any suggestions, let me know!
- The roleplay will start when we've got 10 or so characters.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Frostpine Winter Camp (Discussion & Characters)

Postby JadeJester22 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:37 pm

Is there a "style" of character we need? I have a character but they're very... abstract.
JadeJester22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Flynn Johnston

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:38 pm

Flynn Johnston | 22 | Cismale | Bisexual
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance: Flynn is a young man with short-medium, dark brown hair that is soft and usually brushed back, and dark, hazel-brown eyes. He stands at about 5'11", though often seems a little shorter with his relaxed posture, and he has an athletic, somewhat muscular, build that is often quite deceiving. He does not have any scars or markings... save for a fairly prominent one on his lower right abdomen, from when he had his appendix removed. He has a more rounded face shape, neither his jawline nor cheekbones particularly prominent, and is clean-shaven, which tends to make him seem younger than he is.

Personality: Flynn is an energetic, outgoing individual, usually always wearing a bright smile. However, he frequently loses track of time and is late more often than not - a habit that can be annoying. He's also impulsive, usually doing whatever he thinks up without thinking whether it's actually a good idea first - especially if it involves his skateboard ('hey watch me jump over this car on my skateboard!'). Flynn tries to cheer up those that are feeling down, or at the very least distracts them temporarily. Sometimes he feels that he is unimportant, which contributes to his need to be noticed - even if it means he's irritating. Still, he is fiercely loyal to those he's close to, and is the type to write you a song if you're really special to him.

Bio/History: Flynn grew up with two older siblings, both of whom don't particularly seem motivated to get out in the world and make something of themselves. It isn't helped that his parents tend to also be somewhat distracted constantly. But, one thing he does share with them is a love for 80's music that he grew up listening to. He has learnt to play electric guitar and sing, and is determined to make something of himself as a musician. He is also, of course, a talented skateboarder, and doesn't go anywhere without it.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Elliot Beaumont

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:39 pm

Elliot Beaumont | 21 | Cismale | Bisexual
Appearance: Elliot has somewhat short, curly, black hair that is usually side-parted, and very dark brown eyes that are of an average eye shape. He stands at 6'1", which is accentuated by his good, somewhat formal posture. He has a fairly muscular build, which tends to be a bit of a surprise. He has a more oval face shape, with a longer jawline, and well-set - though not prominent - cheekbones. He has a medium-dark skin tone, and no notable scars or other markings.

Personality: Warm and friendly, but a little out of touch, as he tends to assume that everyone can afford to drop any amount of money to go out and do things, and has never had to stop and think about whether it's something he can afford - because he already knows he can. He might seem a little naive in this regard, but don't take it to mean he's unintelligent. He does have quite a positive view, though, except for one thing - love. He has had one too many experiences with people only wanting to be with him for his and his family's money, and so he refrains from getting into anything romantic anymore. Even so, Elliot has an adventurous spirit, and enjoys trying something new.

Bio/History: Elliot grew up with three siblings, one older and two younger. His family, to put it bluntly, are rich. He has never known a life with having to be concerned about money, and his parents allow him, and his siblings, reasonable access to the funds - though they do encourage them to pursue their own careers and ventures to earn their own money as well. Elliot is still unsure as to what that may be for him, though he has found a love of painting, and often attends theatre productions. Perhaps a break from the world and his lifestyle will help him figure out what it is he wants to do.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Julian Leigh

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:39 pm

Julian Leigh | 23 | Cismale | Bisexual
Appearance: Julian has dark brown hair that is straight, and usually with a side part, and light blue eyes that are of a slightly prominent eye shape. He is also tall and awkwardly lanky, standing at 6'3", with an athletic build, and he holds himself with a rigid posture that makes him seem like he's on alert constantly. He also has a fair skin tone, with no particular scars or markings to note.

Personality: Julian is awkward and socially inept. He rarely knows what to say in a conversation, constantly concerned with being rejected or made fun of, so he just avoids people when he can and keeps his interests to himself. He much prefers to also stay in his comfort zone, and having to try something new is like a nightmare to him. Despite his awkwardness, however, Julian is a sweet, friendly type, with a warm smile for anyone that shows him an ounce of kindness, although he often keeps people at arm's length, which can make him come across as rude. But, for anyone that does happen to get close with him, Julian has a stronger side that he keeps very hidden - in the 'Excuse me they asked for no pickles' sense, especially if the other person is shy. He wants to be more confident... he just doesn't know how.

Bio/History: The youngest sibling in a big family of six siblings, Julian was often left in the care of his older siblings while his parents worked. As a result, there is some resentment from his oldest siblings towards him, and Julian has always felt that he'd never be able to live up to or stand out from any of his siblings. So, he's usually in the background. There is one comfort - Julian loves to write. He loves making up stories, and spending hours writing and world building. He knows every writing website, is even actively a part of a few online writing communities. He love to be a published author... if only he had the confidence to put himself out there to do it.
It was not Julian's choice to attend the camp, one of his siblings convincing him to attend and see what happens, and spinning it as he may find more inspiration for his writing. Perhaps surprisingly, despite being so lanky, he is also a talented ice skater, having been taken to a local winter fair ice rink every year from a young age.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:42 pm

Dogmage999 wrote:Is there a "style" of character we need? I have a character but they're very... abstract.

How do you mean?
As this is a 'realistic' roleplay, as long as there's nothing fantasy/supernatural, I would be okay with mostly anything.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

faline "bambi" baylor

Postby baby blue » Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:26 pm

─────────────────────────────
xxxβš› bambi βš› twenty βš› female βš› heterosexual βš›
─────────────────────────────
bambi is a little bit more of a quiet girl in her friend group. she tends to sit and observe more than others. contrary to popular belief, she despises partying but does it because all of her friends enjoy it. she enjoys reading and writing, creating stories of worlds she could only dream of living in. she enjoys helping others, being kind to those who don't like her. everything she does outside of her house, is who she really is. when she is there with her parents, she feels constricted to being someone she isn't. her parents expect the most out of her, they expect her to be better than others. in ways she can agree that she needs to do things for herself, but not if the process involves hurting others. her parents would disagree and say that sacrifices need to be made to succeed. she is also told her studies need to be her primary focus, something in engineering or business. something that will allow her to take on a role in the family business, even possibly be the successor since her brother had the guts to go into acting. what bambi really wants to do is become an author, but she is too scared of her parents to ever tell them that. she has a natural sense of curiosity and wonder for the world. she always want to explore, possibly a result of her mind seeking a world she will never exist in. what she lacks in a spine against her parents, she makes up for in her affection for her friends. she is very much physical in her affection and often will ask for a hug or give someone a kiss on the cheek/forehead. she constantly looks for reassurance from her friends that she is doing the right thing, especially if she is making a tough decision.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fly me to the moon!

Postby senna_ » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:18 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ :
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ :
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ :
_
Image__Image
π…π‹π˜ πŒπ„ π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍, 𝐋𝐄𝐓 πŒπ„ ππ‹π€π˜ π€πŒπŽππ† 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 !
ππ€πŒπ„.......sabrina navarroxxx'x''xxxxxπ‡π„πˆπ†π‡π“..........5'5 (165cm)x'xx
ππˆπ‚πŠππ€πŒπ„............"brina"x'xx''xx'x'xxπ‡π€πˆπ‘...........long, brunettexx'
𝐀𝐆𝐄..............20 years oldxx'xxx'xxx'x'π„π˜π„π’............almond brownx'x
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑......female (she/her)xx'xxxxx𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓.......honey & oatmealxx'
π’π„π—π”π€π‹πˆπ“π˜..........bisexualxxxxxx'xx'xπ…π€π‚π„π‚π‹π€πˆπŒ.....rachel zegler'xx
────────────────────────────x''
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐓 πŒπ„ 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π’ππ‘πˆππ† πˆπ’ π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐎𝐍 π‰π”ππˆπ“π„π‘ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 πŒπ€π‘π’x''
As a girl who grew up in a busy household of six, Sabrina has a natural talent when
it comes to people. Sociable by nature, Sabrina stays true to idealistic advocacies,
bringing a lot of elated charm into her social circle. She is very enthusiastic when
it comes to learning new things, often taking the risk and diving head-first before
weighing the stakes at hand. She is very sensitive to others' energy; she feeds off
of it, and hanging around people who fail to keep up with her drains her quickly.

π…πˆπ‹π‹ 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 π–πˆπ“π‡ π’πŽππ† & 𝐋𝐄𝐓 πŒπ„ π’πˆππ† π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘πŒπŽπ‘π„ . . .
Like an older protective sister, Sabrina will have her friends' backs like her life de-
pends on it. Trust and commitment mean a lot to her ─ she runs with a forgive but
never forget mentality.'''' She quickly latches'' onto things of interest, which makes
rejection and the inability to keep a promise on one's end difficult to accept.
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Last edited by senna_ on Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:18 pm

RELATIONS AND OTHER FUN FACTS

xxpositive [βœ“]xxnegative [βœ—]xxneutral [✦]xxacquaintance [β˜†]xxfriend [✿]xxromantic interest [β™₯]
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
β€· loves colour & wearing fun outfits (often "cottage-core" vibes)xxxβ€· was diagnosed with ADHD in mid-teen years
β€· talented singer & lover of the arts (water painting, in specific)x''xβ€· she will stop & coo at any animal she passes
β€· born in British Columbia; was taught how to ski youngx'''β€· tends to accidentally over-plan (she forgets quickly!)
β€· grows attached to things very quicklyxxβ€· often talks with her handsxxβ€· attempting to start scrapbooking
x

character name [symbol]
word word word word word word word word

character name [symbol]

character name [symbol]

character name [symbol]
xxxxxxx
character name [symbol]

character name [symbol]

character name [symbol]

character name [symbol]
xxxxxxx
character name [symbol]

character name [symbol]

character name [symbol]

character name [symbol]
Last edited by senna_ on Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JadeJester22 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:29 pm

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Dogmage999 wrote:Is there a "style" of character we need? I have a character but they're very... abstract.

How do you mean?
As this is a 'realistic' roleplay, as long as there's nothing fantasy/supernatural, I would be okay with mostly anything.

Well, guess this isn't the place for the eldritch space robot.
JadeJester22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me