under the northern lights forms & discussion | accepting!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

-- kazimir the beta.

Postby lykos brethren » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:47 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
name: Kazimir.
nickname: kaz
sex: male.
pack: sundown
talents: fighting & swimming.
fears: losing his pack.
parents: Aviator & Justice.
siblings: left long ago (playable).

crush: tba
mate: xxx
pups: xxx
scent: smoke and sawchips.
fur color: mainly black, with white patches.
eye color: golden brown.
build: stocky, muscular.
scars: Several on his body, most
are covered by his fur.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the young beta male goes by the name kazimir.
he has been beta since his parents long ago passed
away from old age together. so he hasn't had much
guidance in terms of being a beta. he makes his
mistakes from time to time, but he is just glad he
has his alpha to fall back on.

the brute is a natural born leader, and doesn't put up
with anyone causing trouble etc. he will stand his gr
ound and won't back down. rather stubborn at times,
even those close to him will find it hard to change his
mind even if it is reasonable. quite humble, and level
headed, kaz never thinks of himself more important
than anyone in the pack. he is very protective of his
pack and will do anything for them, even if it meant
facing death square.

kaz is quite the charmer, known exactly what to say
and when to say it. he has had many fae's interested
in him but he has never found the right one. after the
death of his first mate, he finds it hard to find another.

┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

positive traits: natural leader, loyal, protective, understanding, listener, strategic, approachable (sometimes), level headed, humble, wise,
negative traits: stubborn, temperamental, cynical, impatient, dominate, aggressive at times, workaholic, competitive, guarded,

first kaz was raised to be strict and to always be on top of game, to never let his guard down for a second. which he seemingly always is,
when he needs to be. he is a diligent and hardworking brute- he's usually up at the crack of dawn to organize patrols, maybe fit in some
hunting before the rest of the pack wakes up. when there's something to do, he'll volunteer for it. Kaz is usually easy-going, though. tole
rant and breezy, he's usually very social and amiable, unless someone was to retaliate a different side of kaz will rear its head. kaz when he
was younger was very outgoing and spontaneous, and dominate. however over time as he has grown older, he has become more humble
and light-hearted. He is wise and is very much happy to give any advice to anyone, especially to those close to him.

kazimir is quite the reckless brute though, being loyal to a fault, Kaz will gladly charge into any battle, however dangerous, for his loved
ones. he's also the kind to trust hardly anyone, gain his trust and lose it, he will not trust you fully ever again. a loyal and easy-going brute,
Kaz has many sides to his personality- you just have to take your time to get to know him.

the male is a usually laid back wolf, that is very much casual in some occasions. However, not in serious situations. He is calm and collected,
doesn't let stress affect him. He Is focused and nothing can distract him once he has his mind focused. kaz is good in situations like this, he
won't let nothing affect him as he goes into business mode. He can be quite serious and it can be quite intimidating sometimes. However,
one thing you don't expect form this male is that he is very much affectionate wolf. He loves to show affection to the wolf he loves, especi
ally that of his dead mate. which he was so head over heels for, but since hasn't found a suitable mate as of yet. Kaz he can be a little hesit
ant to show affection around other wolves, but he wouldn't hesitate to put a wolf back in his place and to back away from his mate.

The main trait with kazimir is that he is really intelligent. He knows how to work and what will work for him. This trait makes him ideal for
others to seek for help, which he doesn't mind in the slightest, he in fact loves to help others. He doesn't mind the company of others
either as long as they don't get on the wrong side of him. He hates it when wolves are arrogant and think they are better than everyone
else. With this, he tends to tell them who is boss and to show them how it feels to be hurt or upset by their arrogant behaviour. Kaz is one
of the most open wolves and often many wolves seek him out for help or just company or even just to talk, as he is open, laid back and
usually easy going personality. ≪ ≪ ≪

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
x
Last edited by lykos brethren on Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- astrid the protector

Postby lykos brethren » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:48 pm

xxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
name: Astrid.
nickname: n/a.
sex: female.
pack: sundown
talents: hunting & tracking.
fears: Drowning.
parents: unknown. (playable)
siblings: unknown. (playable)

crush: tba
mate: xxx
pups: xxx
scent: raindew and vanilla.
fur color: mainly white, but has some
grey and brown spots on her belly.

eye color: emerald green.
build: lean and petite, but muscular.
scars: Several on her body, most
are covered by her fur.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the young lass is known as Astrid. not the most well
known wolf around but a loyal one none the less.
she hasn't been in pack long, maybe a year if that
but she has proved herself to be valuable. she is a
swift hunter and a quick learner at that. she will f
orever be loyal to the alpha after he was kind eno
ugh to let her into the pack.

the white fae can be rather guarded at times, not
speaking very often. though she is very elegant, gr
aceful, charismatic, and warmhearted. at times she
can be rather sarcastic and snappy, though it doesn't
last long. she is loved by many it is hard to hate this
fae. rather ambitious, and takes pride in herself, after
all her parents always said "be proud who you are,
don't let others define you"

Astrid is quite humorous, and loves a good laugh as
well as joke around here and there. though in the
end of the day, astrid knows she to hunt to help keep
the pack alive especially with winter coming. not to
mention, having to find a mate before winter....
everything is seems to be weighing on her shoulders..

┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

positive traits: courageous, brave, sassy, independent, daring, intelligent, spontaneous, warm-hearted, charismatic, elegant, ambitious
negative traits: blunt, impulsive, sarcastic, stubborn, ruthless, impatient, Impetuousness, watchful, secretive, mysterious,

first astrid may look like a soft spoken and sweet little female, now what with all the soft white fur and the innocent emerald eyes, but
this hunter is best known for her free spirit, witty remarks, and her stubborn personality that almost always gets her into trouble. with sha
rp claws and an even sharper tongue, she can outwit you with just her words, something that she takes pride of. she has an iron will and
nothing can sway her once she's made up her mind. with a determination that is unrivalled, she likes to think that she can do anything
and everything- as long as she sets her mind to it. she is fiercely loyal to those she loves, and would gladly die for her close ones. however,
she also has a gentle side to her, which comes out often, though only to a few of her trusted friends. her sarcastic remarks are toned down
to mischievous little teases and nudges, and she tends to be a lot more carefree and gentle. most prefer this side of her, if they've ever
seen it before, but it's hard to earn her trust, and even harder if you've lost it once.

astrid has many parts to her personality that most can't even begin to understand. she can be loveable to some, but then highly disliked
by others, mainly because of her stubborn and impulsive behaviour. There isn't a in between to if you like this she wolf or not. Another
thing about this she wolf, is that she tends to rely on herself a lot. She finds it difficult to ask for help and will try to do things herself, even
if it is too much for her. She believes it makes herself appear weak and incapable of looking after herself. Which is the complete opposite.
She is perfectly capable of looking after herself but just struggles to ask for help. She hates to be seen as a dansel in distress, but she is
rather be the one to rescue others. She will not sleep nor rest until everyone she cares deeply about is safe and sound. She will do every
thing in her power to make sure they are unharmed, it doesn't matter if she becomes seriously injured or close to death. astrid would take
the place of her loved ones danger for her own safety. She wouldn't be afraid, she would happy face death square and won't back down nor
would she quiver in her spot and tuck tail. Because astrid finds a frill out of danger and loves the sense of adventure and exploration.
She loves to have changes every now and then in her lifestyle and life in General. She is often the first one to go and explore something
that could possibly be a danger. She has always been like this as a pup and highly doubt she would ever change.

astrid intimidating to most, even though she is smaller than some wolves, especially males. she is very much observant, calculating and
tactical when she is fights. though she still has a lot to learn in terms of fighting, as she is only a hunter. She knows not to underestimate
a wolf, as many have done so to her. astrid is swift, fast and agile, she may not be the world's strongest wolf but she does have muscle
on her. She can be a little hostile and show dominance, as to put a wolf back in there place. astrid wouldn't hesitate to do so, especially
if a wolf was harming or taunting one of her loved ones. She will not tolerate it and will stand her ground, she is definitely a wolf you
want to mess with.

overall, astrid is a wolf that has gotten many of her traits from being a lone wolf for quite sometime. though underneath it all, she is quite
an elegant, charismatic, warm hearted sweet fae that she once was. ≪ ≪ ≪

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
x
Last edited by lykos brethren on Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: under the northern lights forms & discussion | accepting

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:35 pm

Kazamir and Astrid are both accepted! (:
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:31 pm

res alpha female? if not, that's a'ok <3 ill change her rank!
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:14 pm

yay! glad to see you coming to join.

For your alpha female res, I want to make sure Cobalt and her would make a good match first, but I'm sure they will!

Excited to see your completed forms (:
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:20 pm

still open?