(━━ ♚⋅ ⊱ 𝑫𝑼𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑶𝑵𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑪𝑼𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺 !!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby st. serpent » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:15 pm

x
.xx
x
██ █
██ █
██ █
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
01 electra diamantha 02 26 yrs old 03 bisexual 04 5'11" 05 estp 06 the sorcer
ess 07 sociable, lavish, haughty, vain, spontaneous, flirtatious, industriousxxx.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────

── 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 !! .── ─────────────────── ──

charming, coquettish, and fickle, electra is an archetypal face of unova and akalane's high society, kn
own by those lucky enough to be granted her attention and patronage as "the nightly diamond". elect
ra has clawed her way up to the top of society, manicured nails and all, and she knows that she deser
ves all of the fine wine, galas, champagne, and diamonds coming her way. that is why electra keeps h
er heels high and her head higher. "the view's much better when you're up here" she'd say, and pe
rhaps if you're sitting in her throne of diamonds right now, you might even say the same thingxxxxx'

─────────────────── ── 𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗮 !! .──

electra is very self-involved, and cares little else about anything but herself. she
only ever shows genuine love to her pokemon, her jewellery crafts, and the high
end bars in unova and akalene. outside of the late night parties that she would f
requent and when she's not gossiping with her peers, electra is cold and unappr
oachable but with how she carries herself as she's bathed in diamonds, it is as if
she's the way that she is for a reason. electra is also known for being a total flirt
and sweet talker, but she has not found one person that she thinks is worthy en
ough of her sincere attention. well whatever, at least she has the night to herself
███
███
███

── 𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 !! .─────────────────────────────────

electra came from a long line of psychics who first settled in what was once known as hisui, now mod
ern day sinnoh. her ancestors were treated with respect by the locals up until the giratina incident wh
ere giratina and its true form was unleashed in the region. fearing that electra's ancestors were proph
ets to the renegade pokemon, locals were quick to banish them from hisui. without a home, the famil
y of psychics would then start a life anew in unova, where their wealth jumpstarted the industrialisati
on of the region. electra started her luxury jewellery shop: "diamantha's charms" in unova. with its su
ccess, she opened a bigger one in akalene and eventually moved there at 24. electra has adapted well
to the akalene social climate, so much so that she has become an eminent member of its high society

──────────────────────────── ── 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 !! .──

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
─────────────────
blanc - ♂ - ice body
─────────────────
freeze-dry, mirror coat
ice beam, water pulse
'
───────────────
mara - analytic
───────────────
ice beam, thunderbolt
hydro pump, psychic
'
─────────────────
lady - ♀ - pixilate
─────────────────
shadow ball, hyper voice
pyshock, mystical fire
Last edited by st. serpent on Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:17 pm

x
.xx
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
─────────────────────────────────────────────────── ────
though she can be standoffish, vain, and extremely conservative with regards to
who her attention is given to, electra is never one to pass for a good time, no m
atter the company nor the place. after all of this is done, electra would throw he
r little team the most extravagant party ever. not to worry, drinks are all on her!
───── ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxx
the rogue mammon • pos/neu/neg • "c'mon angel. you roll a six, and i'll pay for tonight's drinks"xxx
xxx
electra and mammon share an obvious disregard to the thought of taking life and its many obstacles
seriously, instead riding through the highs and lows with proud laughters and 100% sureness in them
selves. electra doesn't mind that mammon's seemingly always eyeing out for the diamonds she wears
on her person, instead finding his obsession to shiny objects endearing. it's not an uncommon sight t
o see electra and mammon clinking glasses, throwing friendly insults, then flirting with each other (or
with the same person, both of them, at the same time), and then getting kicked out of local bars. ma
mmon reminds electra of her late night parties back in unova, and for that reason it's safe to say that
she considers him one of her closest friends in the team. just don't let them get too close to the loca
l bar or gambling parlour fr, for their own good
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me