▬ frostbound d&f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ▬ frostbound d&f

Postby wonpil » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:39 pm

@lacke ~ id like silverstrike to be in running for deputy as well! ill finish my 2 other cats forms tonight/tomorrow.

@keesa ~ i love that idea! wispclaw would love to have an older friend for gossip, i feel like those two would become besties! and shes sooo protective of the cats shes loyal too i just know she’d be so snippy w the apprentcies making sure moon’s bedding doesnt have any thorns in it and she’s always fed the best freshkill hehe

@lights. out ~ windfoot looks gorgeous ;w; so excited for him
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:34 pm

@wonpil
I am so sorry for the late reply, holiday craziness got in the way, tis the season :/
Ah! That description of how Wispclaw treats Moonhaze is so cute! She is such a gem!
Moonhaze would get an absolute kick out of Whispclaw chastising the apprentices on her behalf, she loves to be spoiled lol! On her end I could see Moon having her own brand of protectiveness towards Whisp. She likes cats who are outspoken in the face of authority and if she caught wind of Whispclaw getting punished for stepping out of line she would wobble up to Bloomstar and chew him out in that way that only a self righteous grandma on a mission can >:)

@everyone
Is anyone interested in forming a relationship with Crowspark? He is open to friends, enemies, rivals, and crushes!
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:17 pm

@everyone, sorry for being unactive for a bit!

I will be finishing forms tonight and reaching out or posting for open relos!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:52 am

Finally finished my form for Windfoot here!
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me