The Prophecies Unfold Discussion ___MOONCLAN/FULL

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Is everyone happy with the roleplay so far? pls pm me for changes

Yes, It's great!
83%
I'm happy with it, but there could be some changes.
17%
I think we need to change it up
No votes
pm'ing you ideas now
No votes
Not happy with it.
No votes

Total votes : 6

【POPPYNOSE】

Postby Lights.Out » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:48 pm

USERNAME Lights.Out
crush
open
mate
none
kin
Morningface | mother
Kestrelwhisker | father
Gingerstrike | littermate

relos

NAME Poppynose
AGE 32 moons
GENDER She-cat (she/her)
SEXUALITY Bisexual

RANK Warrior
DESIRED RANK Warrior

APPEARANCE She’s a smaller than average tortoiseshell with light green/brown eyes

PERSONALITY She’s fairly quiet and reserved. Whenever another cat speaks with her she’s friendly, but sometimes a little awkward. She loves her brother dearly, but sometimes feels overshadowed by him. While she may seem uncaring and borderline rude at times, she really just wants friends. She’s incredibly loyal and will give up her life for her clan. She’s more suited for hunting, but can still do some damage in battle despite her size.

HISTORY She was a sickly kit. It was pretty hard for her to do the things that her brother and the other kits did, but she tried her hardest to be involved. She's made it past those times, but even now she finds herself to be a little more susceptible to any sicknesses compared to her clanmates. She never met her father, he died before she was born. Her mother survived long enough to see her kits become warriors, but was killed by a rogue not long after.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【JUNO】

Postby Lights.Out » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:48 pm

USERNAME Lights.Out
crush
Crystalflare (future)
mate
none
kin
unknown

relos

NAME Juno
AGE 18 moons
GENDER She-cat (she/her)
SEXUALITY Pansexual

RANK Loner
DESIRED RANK Loner

APPEARANCE She’s an incredibly fluffy cat with black and white fur and striking yellow eyes, below all of her fluff she’s about average size

PERSONALITY She’s pretty friendly, but honestly kind of bland. She hasn’t had much interaction with others so she’s a little standoffish. Once she gets to know someone she really comes out of her shell and is very sweet. She can be a little bit of a scaredy cat at times.

HISTORY She was a previous kittypet, but felt drawn to be free. Over time she spent longer and longer away from her twolegs, until one day she just didn't go back. She spent a lot of time roaming, and has become quite accustomed to the life of a loner over the past few moons.
Last edited by Lights.Out on Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wolftail

Postby Catfrog » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:49 pm

Username: Catfrog

Cat's Name: Wolftail
Appearance: Image
Personality: He's curious about many things, and often wonders about what life would be like outside of the clan. It's not that he's bored with his life, but it's just one of the many things he's curious about. He's never truly considered it, but the thoughts he has makes him question his loyalty to the clan. Other than being curious, he's softspoken and shy, despite his looks. He's gotten slightly more outgoing ever since he became a warrior, but he's no social butterfly, nor is he courageous. He's not fickle or shallow and cares deeply for his clanmates. He enjoys the company of others and learning about them most.
History:
His father was an older tom who had recently left his mate of many moons for his (Wolftail's) mother. His mother doted upon him, and his father cared for him because he was a tom-kit, something his last mate hadn't given him. Wolftail never liked his father, and as he grew, his father only grew more and more displeased with him. As an apprentice, Wolftail was shy, a sorry hunter, and struggled in his training. It wasn't until he became closer with Magpiefeather, his half-sister, that he began to improve. She encouraged him, and helped him as best she could. With her help, he was able to become a warrior. His relationship with his father was strained, but Wolftail still grieved when he passed.
Mate: N/A
Crush: Open
Family: Magpiefeather (half-sister), parents deceased, open for other family (littermates, aunts/uncles, etc)
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ R O W A N D U S K ]

Postby anathema » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:49 pm

[ R O W A N D U S K ]

[ NAME ] rowankitrowanpaw ➝ rowandusk
    rowan -- for the reddish hue of her fur
    dusk -- for her quiet and stealthy nature
    [ GENDER ] she-cat
    [ AGE ] 42 moons
    [ RANK ] warrior of moonclan

[ DESCRIPTION ] rowandusk is a pale russet she-cat with long, fluffy fur, a dark brown stripe running down her back and tail from the top of her head, a long, bushy tail, and yellow eyes. she has a flash of white fur on her muzzle and chin.
    [ PERSONALITY ] rowandusk is an introverted cat who mostly keeps to herself. her apparent unwillingness to spend time with others often brands her as aloof or crass by her clanmates. as a result, she usually hunts and patrols alone. she was far more social when her family, especially her brother and sole littermate, were alive. though she sometimes wishes she could come back out of her shell, she also doesn't mind her solitary lifestyle, enjoying the calmness and quietude of it all. rowandusk remains loyal to her clan despite her reserved persona, performing most of her duties behind the scenes when others aren't watching.
    [ HISTORY ] rowandusk is clan-born. she and her late brother, beechpaw, were the only two kits in their parents' litter. her mother and father, leafwhisker and badgerheart, have also since passed. her life in moonclan thus far has been otherwise average, though the grief she experienced due to her brother's death when they were apprentices delayed her warrior ceremony by a few moons. her parents died when she was well into her warrior days, having both retired to the elders' den moons prior. the only member of her immediate family remaining, rowandusk often feels lonely, missing them dearly.

[ SEXUALITY ] bisexual
    [ CRUSH ] none [open]
    [ MATE ] none [open]
    [ KITS ] none
Last edited by anathema on Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Magpiefeather

Postby Catfrog » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:50 pm

Cat's Name: Magpiefeather
Personality: Magpiefeather is a cat with a passion for everything she does. Even if she only does that thing for a short while, she gives it her all. She can be strong-willed, and sometimes headstrong. Although she is those things, she's also dependable, and not judgmental of others. She tends to feel strongly about things, one way or another, as she doesn't like dwelling on things. It's simply not worth her time. She's a busy warrior, after all! So many things to do, so little time.
History: Magpiefeather was born an only kit, and stayed that way for moons. Rather than being a cherished only kit, Magpiefeather was a disappointment to her parents. Despite excelling in her training, and growing into a skilled warrior, she could never seem to please them. Her father eventually left her mother for another she-cat, and had Magpiefeather's half-siblings. Seeing his father dote over them, she tried to be angry at the kits, but couldn't, as it felt a little ridiculous to have a feud with newborns. Instead, she decided to become close with them, and came to appreciate them.
Mate: N/A
Crush: ???
Family: Wolftail (half-brother), parents are deceased, open for family
Last edited by Catfrog on Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mouespaw

Postby Catfrog » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:50 pm

Cat's Name: Mousepaw
Small flame-point cat with dark blue eyes.
Personality: Mousepaw has a short-temper and doesn't appreciate being looked down upon. He's a sensitive cat, a cat who should be handled with care. He aspires to great things, like becoming leader, but isn't sure how he's going to get there. In the meantime, he'll try his best. He speaks honestly, and will clearly express it when he feels hurt. Whether or not he expresses it in a civil manner depends on his mood. He gets into arguments easily, which frustrates him. Otherwise, he's a loving, adventurous apprentice, who's in tune with the emotions of his loved ones.
Background: Mousepaw is clanborn, but suspects that he has kittypet blood. He's never brought it up with his parents, though, so who knows.
Mate: None of course
Crush: Open
Family: Open
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Prophecies Unfold Discussion ___MOONCLAN//pretty ful

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:59 pm

Username: Rae'tia
"They say pray it away
I swear, that I'll never be a saint, no way
A chair in the corner is my place, I stay
I shake and I think about the powers at play, the powers at play
And the kids in the dark that were doomed from the start
The child in the basement, face to the pavement
Oh, what a statement, love is embracement
Love is a constant, love is a basis
He cannot be, she cannot be, they cannot be changed
But keep on praying
Goodbye."

Basics wrote:Name: Thicketstorm
Pronouns: He/Him
Desired Rank: Has it
Sexuality: Bisex-demirom

Family wrote:Father: Stormstrike
Mother: Briarpetal
Siblings: None
Mate: none/Open
Offspring: None/Open
Other: Open

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes
There's a lot to be said about Thicketstorm, he's largely known for his soft but unpredictable nature. He doesn't like routine much, preferring to change things up every now and again to keep things from becoming a habit. If he could he'd change the times and routes of patrols every few days. He's a soft-hearted tom, enjoying being around others and relaxing. Peace is something he yearns for, hoping that one day the clan won't have any need to fight anything. That said, Thicketstorm is both an over-thinker and overly critical, willing and able to tear plans apart if they have too many flaws. He's a modest cat, unwilling to be in the spotlight for any reason really, but also quite sarcastic. Said sarcasm can take a darker turn if spurned, turning easily into spiteful taunts, worsening as Thicketstorm is a grudge-holder. All this said, the tom is very energetic, and dedicated to his clan and training. Speaking, training tends to be long and harsh with him - much like his own mentor's training was with him - always pushing others to be the best that they can be. He's not always kind, but he'll always be there to listen and make you stronger.

Thicketstorm was born to a kind tom Stormstrike and a vicious she-cat by the name Briarpetal. Both of Thicketstorms parents were quite busy as a kit and apprentice, always working and bearly having any time for him or his siblings. But Thicketstorm quite liked it that way, he was and remains an independent cat, enjoying his freedom. His parents were cats he looked up to due to their dedication and loyalty to the clan. As an apprentice he took the guardian path, following in his mother's paw steps. He gained a harsh mentor, who only expected the best from him. About two moons before becoming a full warrior in the clan, his father died after eating some sickly prey. Thicketstorm went to the current leader at the time and requested he would be named after his father in some way when he became a full warrior. That request was granted and two moons later he became Thicketstorm.

Other Relationships wrote:Friends:
Open
Best Friend:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Crush:
Rowandusk

Extra wrote:Scent:
Smoked Sandalwood & Bergamon
Voice Claim:
Adam Levine
Playlist:
Engravings - Ethan Bortnick
Sugar - Maroon 5
Enemy - Imagine Dragons, JID
Kingdom Come - Astyria
Diamonds - Rihanna
Unstoppable - Sia

Strength: ★★★★☆ Combat: ★★★★☆
Endurance: ★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★☆☆☆
Tracking: ★★★☆☆ Hunting: ★★☆☆☆
Swimming: ★★★☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Thicket - for his dark coat and thick fur
Storm - in honor of his father and skill in battle
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:00 pm

Username:Rae'tia

"She's not acid nor alkaline
Caught between black and white
Not quite either day or night
She's perfectly misaligned
I'm caught up in her design
And how it connects to mine
I see in a different light
The objects of my desire."

Basics wrote:Current Name: Brightpool
Pronouns: She/Her
Desired Rank: Has it
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Family wrote:Father: Amberlight
Mother: Paledapple
Siblings: Sleetstep, + others
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Other: Graystrike & Nightsong

Long-haired dark tortioseshell she-cat with minimal white and amber eyes
In many ways, Brightpool is less complicated than her siblings, and in some ways, easier to get along with. A simple easy-going girl, or at least that's the picture she shows the world. As the most sensible of her siblings, Brightpool likes to go slow, think things through, and have multiple plans. She's a plotter, but a pantser like her littermates. But honestly isn't high on her priorities, good at it or not, she'll be dishonest with you and anyone if it means helping someone she cares about. That said, if she gets caught in a lie, or doing something against the code, well it doesn't matter much to her. She's shameless and opinionated, outspoken, as well as blunt. She holds true to her morals - as gray and muddied they may be - and isn't the least bit ashamed of the life she's lived, the good and the bad. Brightpool will tell you how she sees things a thorough, passionate, and blunt manner, making her opinion clear. More often than not, Brightpool is in constant need of more, more acknowledgment, and more respect, but oddly doesn't include becoming deputy or leader. She's more than willing to give those stressful duties to others. That said, she's got some very rigid thinking, while the warrior code is her world, but there are loopholes everywhere if you look hard enough. The only rules or laws she won't bend are her own, and rule one, is family first.

Brightpool grew up well-loved by her parents, and relatively carefree, though the stressful relationship her mother had with her brother; Graystrike, and his kits, made things eventful. While her mother's attention was varied, changing from her kits to one-upping Graystrike, and Brightpool's father. The tom himself, though, often came to care for his kits, telling them stories and playing with them. Due to this, Brightpool, and most of her littermates had a stronger relationship with Amberlight than their mother; Paledapple. As apprentices, Brightpool - then Brightpaw - threw herself into training which ended up distancing her from her littermates, at least except Sleetstep - then Sleetpaw. Who for one, also threw himself into training, but also made an effort to continue his relationship with her.
Their dedication was noticed, and the two ended up graduating to full warriors and a full half-moon before their other littermates. Life after becoming a warrior, at least until her mother announced her second litter. Things seemed to go downhill after that, her mother lost many of her kin, which drew her into a downward spiral, which only worsened when Amberlight died. After the birth of her new siblings, little Amberkit, Swiftkit, and Applekit, she and the rest of her siblings were forced to step up and care for the three kits. At least until their mother recovered, emotionally. Brightpool was able to relax after the three became apprentices, but still takes a more motherly role with her younger siblings.

Open
Best Friend:
Sleetstep
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Crush:
Robinflutter

Sandalwood & Chamomile
Voice Claim:
Erica Lindbeck
Playlist:
Vampire - Olivia Rodrigo
Lilith - Halsey, SUGA
We Go Down Together - Dove Cameron, Khalid
Spirits & Demons - Michael Ray, Meghan Patrick
Alkaline - Sleep Token
Empty - Letdown.

Strength:★★★☆☆ Combat: ★★☆☆☆
Endurance:★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★★☆☆
Tracking: ★★★★☆ Hunting: ★★★☆☆
Swimming: ★★★☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Bright - for her brightly dappled coat
Pool - for her calm and serene nature
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:01 pm

"Lucky for you
I wasn’t the same
Old habits die hard with no escape
Lucky for me
You didn't know
That I am gone."

Basics wrote:Current Name: Sleetstep
Pronouns: He/Him
Desired Rank: Deputy/Leader
Sexuality: Bisexual Homoromantic

Family wrote:Father: Amberlight
Mother: Paledapple
Siblings: Brightpool, + Others
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Other: Graystrike & Nightsong

Long-haired dark gray dappled tabby tom with minimal white and bright green eyes
Manipulation is Sleetsteps bread and butter, he doesn't let morals, his or others get in the way of what he wants. Though that's admirably his family's protection, most of the time. A flirt by nature, Sleetstep will use his abilities to gather information, no matter who it hurts. He's open-minded though, and while not fickle, can and will change his mind on what may seem like a dime. Wary of strangers, and anyone not family, Sleetstep isn't the most welcoming cat around, it takes a bit for him to warm up to others. It has and will continue to cause friction. Sleetstep has a sharp eye, or maybe he's just got some insecurities, either way, he's critical of everyone and everything, himself included. Above all, a rather cheerful feline, you'll rarely find something that brings his mood down. He's friendly and loyal to those that have both earned and deserve it. His maturity could be questioned from time to time, but he handles himself well for the most part. He doesn't lash out angrily without thought and tends to walk away from things or cats that bate his temper, allowing himself to calm down and think rationally. Unfortunately, his tongue can do more than flirt, it's also rather cutting. Sleetstep isn't afraid to poke and stab at old bruises and mostly healed wounds, his harsh and cruel side is a startling thing to be confronted with when all you know is his cheerfulness. Sarcasm is practically Sleetstep's first language, which is usually utilized to gently poke fun at friends and family members.

Sleetstep has always been more reserved, even as a kit, he was quiet and watchful. The tension between his mother and his maternal uncle helped shape him into the cat he is today. Protective of his littermates from a young age, the tabby often shook with rage as others playfully teased his littermates, and acted out. His beloved father often took him aside and did his best to teach him self-control, which he eventually mastered as an apprentice. It's when he noticed that Brightpaw was pulling away, and in an effort to remain close to his favorite sibling, followed her direction. The two grew much closer, and to this very day consider themselves each other's best friends.

Open
Best Friend:
Brightsong
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Crush:
𝑪𝒓𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒆

Lemongrass & Peppermint
Voice Claim:
Sean Cliplock
Playlist:
Scape Me - WITCHZ
Guts - Unlike Pluto
Save Me (From Myself) - NURKO, Kyle Hume
We Go Down Together - Dove Cameron, Khalid
Milk of the Siren - Melanie Martinez
Traitor - Olivia Rodrigo

Strength:★★★☆☆ Combat: ★★★★☆
Endurance:★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★☆☆☆
Tracking: ★★★☆☆ Hunting: ★★★☆☆
Swimming: ★☆☆☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Sleet - for his dark stripes that make him look darker.
Step - for his odd - but surefooted - gait.

Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:02 pm

"Even if it hurts
Even if it's razor deep
I'm not giving up
Not gonna run."

Current Name: Skypaw
Past Names: Skykit
Future Names: Skywillow
Desired Rank: Warrior

Sexuality: Bisexual panromantic
Crush: 𝑴𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒘
Current Mate: None
Past Mate(s): None
Kits: None

────────────────────────────────────────
Sleek silvery blue-gray she-cat with pale green eyes.
Skypaw isn't the friendliest cat around, but she's usually pretty civil with most unless you manage to piss her off. She's courteous with most everyone, but every blunt no matter the time, place or mood. Some say it's because she can't read the room, some say it because she just doesn't care. And honestly it a little of both, she's very to the point and focused on her objective no matter what it may be or what's happening around her. Her ability to process things around her and then place them into a box to be dealt with later is astonishing. That said she's not the most moral cat around, she sees the code as more of a guide than a set of strict rules. She bends and ignores them as needed. Skypaw like most her age is open-minded, and free-thinking, and while she's not one to change her mind often it's never over something small. This little she-cat likes to think she's got enough courage to fill three cats, and while she's not reckless with herself or others, her, courage does get her into trouble from time to time. Her temper isn't hot and explosive, but cold and slow burning, she's petty when wronged, often doing or saying things that slightly - or not so slightly - inconvenience the unlucky few that have earned her anger. But she's also very businesslike, so she isn't the type to make things difficult on patrols or such. Above all, Skypaw is faithful, to her clan and her clan mates. No matter how angry she gets with a clan mate she will defend them with words and tooth and claw, to the death if need be.

Skypaw was born nine moons ago, to a mother weak from greencough. Her mother along with two of her three siblings died for one reason or another a few days after they were born. Skypaw and her healthy brother were removed from her still sick mother and given to be nursed by another queen. A half-moon after the death of her two siblings, her mother died. Her mother had not been mated to anyone, nor had she announced who the father was, causing some rumors depicting her two surviving kits father as a Rootclan or Reefclan warrior, or even worse a medicine cat. This was later debunked by their father, Yewfrost, who told the clan that the two had been flirting with the idea of being mates before she got pregnant (and later sick) and ended up rejecting him as the kits father. Apparently, he wasn't sure if she was being literal or just rejecting him in general.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Yewfrost & Oysterpond
Siblings:
Open for one brother
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Sage & Lavender
Voice Claim:
Emma Watson
Playlist:
Warriors - Imagine Dragons
Heathens - Twenty-one Pilots
Even if it hurts - Sam Tinnesz
Confident - Demi Lovato
Woman Like Me - Little Mix
VENDETTA - UNSECRET

| name meaning |
Sky - for her pale cost that resembles a clear sky.
Paw- for her current rank
Willow - for her dedication and bravery.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me