The Prophecies Unfold Discussion ___MOONCLAN/FULL

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Is everyone happy with the roleplay so far? pls pm me for changes

Yes, It's great!
83%
I'm happy with it, but there could be some changes.
17%
I think we need to change it up
No votes
pm'ing you ideas now
No votes
Not happy with it.
No votes

Total votes : 6

The Prophecies Unfold Discussion ___MOONCLAN/FULL

Postby tyjodunseph » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:44 am

Main Discussion Thread

Moonclan Roleplay

This is a conjoined roleplay, Including Moonclan, Sunclan, Cloudclan, and Seaclan
I, tyjodunseph lead Moonclan

- Current clans are Moonclan and Sunclan. Cloudclan and Seaclan have potential leaders in place, but are not yet created.

Please post all out of character messages on this thread, as well as your character forms!!

FORM
Code: Select all
Username: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]

Cat's Name: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]
Appearance: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]
Personality & Background: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]
Mate: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]
Crush: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]
Family: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]

**Feel free to decorate the thread as fancy as you like**

Taken Pre-Fixes:
    - Albino, Ashen
    - Bright, Blue, Boar, Bracken
    - Comet, Crystal, Cold
    - Dapple, Dream
    - Fire
    - Ginger,
    - Heavy
    - Leaf
    - Magpie, Mouse
    - Night
    - Poppy
    - Rowan, Robin
    - Storm, Shiver, Sleet, Sky, Sand
    - Thicket
    - Wolf, White

- Luna = kittypet
    - Juno = loner
    - Azriel = loner
    - Tiana = kittypet/loner
    - Cloud= loner

Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Announcements

Postby tyjodunseph » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:45 am

Deputy shall be announced once all patrols are back in camp
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Prophecies Unfold Discussion ___MOONCLAN//pretty ful

Postby tyjodunseph » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:52 am

Username: tyjodunseph

Cat's Name: Dapplestar
Appearance: Image
Age: 65 moons old (5 years 5 months), she is on her 6th life
Personality: Dapplestar is a snappy she-cat but a fierce and brave leader. Despite her size (which is extremely petite) she is a dangerous fighter and enemy. She has claws like tigers with extreme sharpness. Her teeth are "fanged" with her canines slightly showing even with her mouth closed. She has never had a mate; her crush from long ago was killed in battle against Seaclan. She's closest with her medicine cat Cherrytail. Dapplestar does have a kind and understanding heart, but it's hidden behind her cold raspy tone and sharp quips. Kits and apprentices are a bit nervous around her because once again, despite her size, she is intimidating. She's quick to bite back at disrespectfulness and insolent behavior. She's quite cold due to not having many close friends/loved ones, and on top of that all she's been through throughout her lifetime.

Dapplestar was born a half-clan cat, her mother, Lilydapple, in Moonclan and father, Moonclaw in Sunclan. Once the kits were born, the two stopped seeing each other, and focused on being loyal to their own clans. They would still talk at gatherings in secret to share information about the kits; although the kits never found out about their half-clan heritage until they were warriors. Dapplekit had one sibling, Silentkit. The two she-cats looked much alike, both dark tortoiseshells; but they didn't get along so well. As a kit, Dapplestar was extremely bossy and rude to her littermate. She didn't like playing with Silentkit, due to her not being as big nor adventurous. She would often instead, try to play with the apprentices or even warriors when they were in camp. Her mother doted on her, and didn't so much do the same to her other daughter, Silentkit. Once apprenticed, Dapplepaw paid little to no attention to her sister. She tried to find friends anywhere besides Silentpaw. Once the two were made warriors, Dapplefang then felt a bit bad, and tried to revive their bond as kin, but it was far too late. Silentshadow left Moonclan soon after the she-cats discovered their father was a Sunclan cat. Soon after, Dapplefang became deputy and then later clan leader. Dapplestar holds onto a lot of regret for the way she treated her sister in the past. When the two interact at gatherings, it's a pretty cold exchange.

Mate: N/A
Crush: Whitetail
Family: Mother; Lilydapple, Father; Moonclaw, Sister; Silentstar

Dapplestar's Relationships:

Dapplestar:
- Has a close relationship with Albinoleap, a motherly bond so to speak, due to Dapplestar being very close with Albinoleap’s parents before they passed. Dapplestar took responsibility of Albinoleap and her now deceased brother.

- Past romantic interest in Whitetail, got too busy for love when became deputy and then leader; so there’s a bit of awkward tension but respect there. This relationship will possibly ignite again.

- OPEN for at least one more close friendship

- OPEN any other relo’s anyone would be interested in
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:22 pm, edited 6 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am

Cat's Name: Dreamheart
Appearance:Image
Personality: Dreamheart is a very lovely, polite she-cat, but she definitely has her sassy, sharp-tongued moments! Although you may not expect it, she is quite fierce in battle. She holds her clan close to her heart and mostly sees the best in every cat! if anything, she may be more short-tempered with those closest to her. Dreamheart, like her name foreshadows, often daydreams and especially romantically! She loves the idea of having her own kits one day. She was the only surviving kit in her litter, and ended up being nursed by a foster queen when her mother died during her kitting. This left her with some deep rooted sadness and confusion on why that had to happen to HER. This may or may not bring up situations in the future... Although her mother and littermates passed, the clan took in an abandoned kit,stormkit, after it lost its family. They became quite close due to them both being orphans. She also still has her father in the clan, Heavycloud. (message me if maybe you'd want a character who had kittens in the past who would be her foster "mom" or character(s) who could be her adopted nest mates.)
Crush: OPEN
Family: Father, Heavycloud

Dreamheart's Relationships

Brightheart:
- Sisterly bond with Stormwillow and Scorchstep; knows Scorchstep has some negative feelings towards her but doesn’t let it get in the way of her love for the she-cat

- OPEN romantic relationship!! I really envisioned her as a big romantic (cross-clan relo open as well)

- OPEN Possible relo where a tom has feelings for her but she doesn’t reciprocate? Would be interesting drama, maybe it even makes the tom a bit “evil” ; Ashfur vibes

- OPEN one or 2 she-cats to dislike her completely, possibly due to them having the same love interest (foxheart and yellowfang vibes over Raggedpelt)

- OPEN any other relo’s anyone would be interested in
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cat's Name: Heavycloud
Personality: Heavycloud is a bit more reserved since his mate Sunheart passed while kitting. He is a noble, strong, and wise warrior. Many thought he'd become deputy but he had been open about wanting to stay a warrior. His main concern is his daughter, Dreamheart; named after her mother. Heavycloud never thought he'd choose another mate after being devastated and left heartbroken without Sunheart. He tries to spend most of his time on patrols to keep his mind busy. Deep down he longs to feel close to another cat again, but he refuses to admit it out loud. He fears he'd be betraying his long lost mate. Heavycloud is loyal and admirable.
Mate: Deceased; Suncloud. Current; N/A
Crush: Poppynose or Bluestream
Family: Dreamheart, his daughter
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

*I would LOVE to have a forbidden relationship between Luna and a clan cat! Please let me know if interested*
Cat's Name: Luna
Personality & Background: Luna is what any clan cat would think of when they hear the word "kittypet". Her coat is pristine and she looks like a big puffy cloud! Luna isn't extremely fond of the outdoors, but she likes to wander around her garden. her two-legs built a little nest for her that's connected to the two-leg fence so she can lay down while gazing out into the trees. They did this because they noticed she would oftentimes sit balanced on top of the fence. Luna isn't necessarily the sharpest tool in the shed and mainly focuses on her pampered life as a kittypet. She loves to gossip with the other kitty pets nearby. Although Luna isn't the smartest, she has a big heart. She doesn't know much about living with other cats, due to being the only cat in her home. She has heard rumors about the scary forest cats. But prays she'd never have to encounter the mangy things herself. She has a big heart hidden under all her floof.
Crush: Potentially Wolftail
Family: None, open if someone else would like to make a kittypet nearby but not in the same house.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stormwillow

Postby Vlette » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:21 pm

Username: Vlette
Cat's Name: StormWillow
Appearance: She is a silver long-haired kurilian bobtail she-cat. Her coat has many darker and lighter whorls and speckles in pattern with a cream-white color under her eyes, on her eyebrows and a stretch from under her throat to her belly. Her coat is long and silky, with the lack of a tail she finds herself alot easier to groom than most. Her stature is medium to small.
I am not quite sure on the image rules at the moment, so I will draw her eventually. For now I would say she looks similar to This but more silver-y.

Personality & Background: Stormwillow is average in most regards upon first look, but a deeper dive shows that their life has been plagued by misfortune. even their birth-given name— stormkit— was a reference to the dismal day of their birth, where her family didn’t make it. from then on, this cat just never seemed to catch a break— always seeming to fall one step behind the others. stormwillow is truly a kind soul despite their troubles, and makes it their life mission to just simply be kind. prefix storm— given to them for the gloomy day of their birth. suffix willow— a reference to how gentle and delicate a willow tree can be, however this warrior perceives it as their own growth into a warrior despite everything instead. She is above all kind and gentle, always warm with kits and apprentices taking a big space in her heart. She was found as an abandoned kit as the remainder of her family had perished, with only her tail missing. Whatever predator had taken her parents and siblings had seemed to overlook the tiny kit that was as big as a small rat at the time. She was found by a patrol and taken into the clan. Stormwillow grew up with DreamHeart and Scorchstep whom didn't mind her trailing behind or her slow start at life. They are seen often within the camp and are quite the dynamic trio on hunts.
Partial desc credit to .

Mate: Tbd
Crush: Possible- TBD
Family: Badgerkit- deceased
Swankit- deceased
Snowkit- deceased
GoldenThroat- Father - Deceased
PaleHeather- Mother - Deceased
Last edited by Vlette on Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:28 pm

Username: LunarTheCat2047d1f

Cat's Name: Cherrysky

Apperence: Image
Credits: Reddit

Personality: Kind, sensitive, can snap, but rarely. Will alwauys try. Courages
Mate: None
Crush: None
Family: None yet

Backstory

Cherrypaw always wanted to be a medicine cat. It was her one wish to hold herbs and heal her clanmates. But a diffrent cat assumed the position first, so she was left to become a warrior. Even though her dream was crushed, she did her best to become a warrior her clan could be proud of. If only our best were enough, she thought. After failing her assesment, Cherrypaw turned to StarClan. She begged them to tell her who she was meant to be. Couldn't be a medicine cat, failed a warrior. Her nose was better to the scent of herbs than prey, and her thoughts on hunting replaced with remembering herbs. The stars didn't answer that night, but the very next, Cherrypaw was apprenticed to tthe current medicine cat, as the previous one decided to become a Warrior instead. Her new mentor soon died, plunging her into their position before her training was complete, but she faced the dillemma with courage. Working hard, she became as much a full medicine cat as any, and had finally achieved her dream.

I hope this is close enough to real shes so prettyyy
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starrygarden » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:43 pm

Shiverwish
Username: Starrygarden

Mate: TBD/open
Crush: TBD/open
Family: Unknown

Personality & Background:

HISTORY:
Shiverwish was found as a 5-month-old kit and adopted into Moonclan. Upon arrival, she was given the prefix "shiver" as the white she-cat seemed to practically shake with energy. Not much is known about who her parents are or where she came from, and Shiverwish refuses to discuss it. In fact, she may go as far as to lie about her past to new cats, preferring others to be unaware she is not clan-borne.

Throughout her apprenticeship, Shiverwish was a chronic over-achiever, often initiating to do any task deemed undesirable or difficult as she felt it necessary to prove her worth to the clan. This has resulted in some niche skills and unique friendships, but also in burnout and anxiety spells if she feels the task is incomplete or not done to her standards.

PERSONALITY:
Shiverwish is very quick-witted and creative, her brain is constantly buzzing with new ideas and ways to make her clan a better and safer space. Unfortunately, the she-cat has a bad habit of overly relying on her wit to get her out of difficult situations, and sometimes that can land her in hot water. During confrontations, she will opt to mediate or negotiate her way out of a fight. If things become physical, she is much more likely to flee, ambush, or use unconventional tactics to deal with the situation as she isn't super strong.

Shiverwish is constantly on her paws, doing something- anything to be useful. This can leave the young warrior with little time to form personal connections with her clanmates, as she is always actively trying to do something for others instead of talking about herself. However, she isn't above eavesdropping and can be found lurking around groups of cats or the elder's den to overhear the latest hot gossip. Despite her bright coat, she has an uncanny ability to fade into the background unnoticed.

Because of Shiverwish's tendency to overwork herself, it is not entirely uncommon to find the white she-cat passed out or nodding off in random spots around camp, or even the forest.

TRAITS:
Excellent Memory
Observant
Resourceful
Anxious
Flighty/jumpy

Highly proficient in hunting, stalking/stealth, running, and swimming
'

Rest Easy
Uni Art Student | I draw and write

Starrygarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【GINGERSTRIKE】

Postby Lights.Out » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:48 pm

USERNAME Lights.Out
NAME Gingerstrike
crush
open
mate
none
kin
Morningface | mother
Kestrelwhisker | father
Poppynose | littermate

relos

AGE 32 moons
GENDER Tom (he/him)
SEXUALITY Straight

RANK Warrior
DESIRED RANK Deputy

APPEARANCE He’s a larger than average orange tabby with green eyes

PERSONALITY He’s very confident. Some might say a little too confident. He truly loves his clan, and would do anything for his clanmates. He’s incredibly friendly and charismatic. His sister is his absolute favorite and, while she isn’t aware, he admires her. There’s nothing shy about him, and he’ll talk to any cat no matter their relationship. He’s not afraid to speak his mind and will not back down from a challenge.

HISTORY He used to be so immature and reckless that he almost had to be held back before becoming a warrior. His sister put him in his place and set him on the right path. As a kit, he just wanted to play with his sister, and would always get upset when his mother wouldn't let her leave the nursery. As he grew older, he started to understand that it was for her health. His father died before he was born, and his mother died after he became a warrior.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me