Twisted Memories - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Twisted Memories - Discussion Thread

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:34 am

You can post your forms now, Thank you!
Feel Free to use the formatting I made, You don't have to credit me, it's not super fancy, but you can use it or make your own, either is fine!

Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Taken Prefixes

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:16 am

Please do not use these Prefixes:

Riftclan
Glade | Adder | Ember | Hoot | Brindle | Bright | Sleet | Marigold | River | Ivory | Swift | Sky | Ashen | Owl | Moon | Ebony

Spiritclan
Ripple | Fin | Torrent | Storm | Broken | Leech | Thicket | Tanager | Martin | White | Tiger | Lion | Leopard | Nightingale

Unknown at the moment (Finishing forms)
Bison | Milk | Hail | Stoat
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:12 am, edited 8 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rules

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:26 am

Rules for this RP

- Medicine cats ARE ALLOWED to have mates and kits, personally I think that rule in the books is kinda dumb so yeah, they can if you want them too but it is not a must!
- All Tess Rules Apply
- No being your own mate
- You may have as many characters as you can handle
- Try to keep genders relatively even Please
- Fade to black when necessary
- Only one High rank per User, this DOES NOT include Senior Warriors
- Only 1 'prophecy cat per user allowed there are 10 cats in total, 5 From each clan, Apprentice, Warrior, Med cat App, Med cats, Deputy, Queens, Elders, are eligible
- Hate the character not the player, please be respectful, You will be banned if you are harassing others or myself
- LGBTQ+ Characters are absolutely accepted, Please respect Pronouns I will have them on front page so that everyone can see how to address certain cats
- Have fun, that is what this is all about!
- Feel free to chime in on the discussion thread if you have Ideas, or you can PM me! I'm open to any and all ideas!
- These rules are subject to change as I see fit, Thank you!
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RES

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:41 am

Reserved Just in case
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RES

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:42 am

Reserved Just in case
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gladestar - Leader of Riftclan

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:42 am

Gladestar

Basics
Name: Gladestar
Past Names: Gladekit, Gladepaw, Gladelight, Gladestar
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Sexuality: Aroace (Altogether awkward in relationships and with other cats)
Clan: Riftclan

Looks
Colors: Brown, Orange brown, Gray, Gray browns
Markings: Mackerel Tabby
Size: Small and slender
Fur: Medium Long soft fur
Eyes: Greenish-Yellow

Personality
Temperament: Calm and Collected
Positive: Clam, Patient, Trustworthy, Stealthy, Quiet, Kind, Caring, Great Leader, Wise, Smart, Think first, Consider all options
Neutral: Distant, Unattached, Monotone, Introverted
Negative: Awkward around other cats, Doesn't really like young kits, Very quiet, Sometimes takes awhile to make a decision, Kind of depressing
Other: Sometimes she thinks she is not worthy to lead the clan, she has an aversion to other cats and tries to avoid as much as she can, especially demanding cats

Family + Relationships
Mother: Acornwillow (Deceased)
Father: Clawdream (Deceased)
Siblings: Emberstreak
Mate: None
Crush: None
Kits: None
Cats Disliked/Enemies: None
Best Bud: None

Other Things
Scent: oddly berry scented
History: Gladestar had a troubled history, when she was a kit they brought her father back dead from a battle with Spiritclan, he had died from his wounds. Gladestar, her sister, Emberstreak, and her mother Acornwillow were all devastated by this. Their mother was crushed and unable to care for them, turning her back on her two kits leaving them to be raised by another queen in the nursery. Gladestar never forgave her mother for this. As she got older cats in the clan looked at her differently, calling her 'unwanted' she was so small that she caught white cough every year and the warriors thought she was a burden, though they never told her this directly. When she was made an apprentice her mentor was disgusted with her so Gladestar had to learn on her own with her only support, Emberstreak, her sister. They were able to be named warriors together and when Gladestar was chosen as deputy there was much concern about her ability to lead. Gladestar tried her best to make her clan proud thinking about her father every step of the way. Gladestar's mother died shortly after her and Emberstreak's warrior ceremony without acknowledging that they were her kits.
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Emberstreak - Warrior of Riftclan

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:43 am

Emberstreak

Basics
Name: Emberstreak
Past Names: Emberkit, Emberpaw, Emberstreak
Sexuality: Straight

Looks
Colors: Browns, grays, tans
Size: Medium
Fur: Long fur
Eyes: Green

Personality
Temperament: Caring and Sweet
Positive: Kind, Caring, Sweet, Mother-like, Soft, Loving, Wise, Witty, Happy, Positive, Always Smiling, Willing to listen, Always there for others, Understanding
Neutral: Quiet, Peaceful, Always has advice
Negative: Can be impatient at times, Can get frustrated with others, Headstrong, Stubborn
Other: Takes on the role as Clan Mother, She often spends her time in the nursery caring for the queens and their kits, her latest victim of love is Brindlewhisper.

Family + Relationships
Mother: Acornwillow (Deceased)
Father: Clawdream (Deceased)
Siblings: Gladestar
Mate: OPEN
Crush: OPEN
Kits: OPEN (Has and are either young warriors or older apprentices)
Best Bud: OPEN

Other Things
Scent: Smells like comfort and milk as she spends so much time in the nursery with the kits
History: Emberstreak didn't have the best kithood. Along with her sister Gladestar who was much smaller and more fragile than the average warrior, she trained side by side with her. Their father had died from his wounds after a battle while the two were still kits and their mother had abandoned them, acting like they didn't exist. While Gladestar resented their mother, Emberstreak knew deep down that they were still kin and tried her best to make a new connection with her, to no avail. Emberstreak stood by her sister through everything that the clan put her through, helping her to be named a warrior right along side her. Their mother died soon after from unknown causes. When Gladestar was chosen for deputy Emberstreak was so excited for her, Gladestar doubted herself but Emberstreak was always there to talk her back to normal.
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adderstride - Warrior of Riftclan

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:44 am

Adderstride

Basics
Name: Adderstride
Past Names: Adderkit, Adderpaw
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Sexuality: No preferences

Looks
Colors: Medium Ginger, Lighter Ginger belly and paws
Size: Massive (Maine Coon)
Fur: Long, SOFT fur, Big floof, keeps neatly groomed and untangled, Floofy tail
Eyes: Amber-Gold-Orangeish

Personality
Temperment: Happy and excitable most of the time
Positive: Loyal, Trustworthy, Kind, Energetic, Proud, Responsible, Funny, Outgoing, Social, Friendly, Protective, Loving, Caring, Adventurous, Attentive, Bold, Powerful, Hopeless romantic
Neutral: Stubborn, Hard Headed, Strong willed, Opinionated, Likeable, Outgoing, Not the smartest
Negative: Stubborn, Opinionated, Loud, Rambunctious, chatterbox, Protective, Bold, Not the sharpest Crayon in the box, Hesitant sometimes, Emotional, Easily taken advantage of, Little bit of a Troublemaker, Follow his emotions rather than his head
Other: Looks intimidating but i a big teddy bear, Loves to play with the kits and show them cool things and bring them feathers and stones and stuff, Taught the kits how to play moss ball, Likes to care for the Queens in the nursery, Is a hopeless romantic and will do anything and everything for his love

Family + Relationships
Mother: OPEN
Father: OPEN
Siblings: Rabbitpaw (M | Deceased)
Mate: OPEN
Kits: None but would like someday
Cats Disliked/Enemies: Cat the killed his brother (OPEN)

Other Things
Scent: Pine and Fresh Water
History: Fought in battles between Riftclan and Spiritclan, after only a couple weeks into his apprentice training, where his brother Rabbitpaw was killed by an enemy warrior. Adderstride had to choose between saving Gladestar or his brother and in the end he failed both of them, he will never forgive himself for this. He got his warrior name for his efforts to make the clan a better place and for his massive size. Adderstride hopes that Rabbitpaw is looking down on him form Starclan and is proud of all the Adderstride has done for Riftclan.
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Brindlewhisper - Queen of Riftclan

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:44 am

Brindlewhisper

Basics
Name: Brindlewhisper
Past Names: Brindlekit, Brindlepaw, Brindlewhisper
Sexuality: Bisexual

Looks
Colors: Cream, brown and white
Markings: Siamese
Size: Medium Small
Fur: Short Fur
Eyes: Blue-Gray

Personality
Temperament: Quiet and Kind
Positive: Compassionate, Selfless, Responsible, Considerate, Pretty, Gentle, Dainty, Thoughtful, Smart, Bright, Helpful, Friendly, Lovable, Cheerful, Cooperative
Neutral: Simple, Shy, Quiet,
Negative: Can be sad, Timid, Easy to take advantage of
Other: Is always looking for something helpful to do around camp because she feels bad and feels like a burden on the clan for not hunting and doing things around the camp. Emberstreak makes her feel better about it and has been a great help with Brindlewhisper adjusting for her first litter.

Family + Relationships
Mother: Violetdrop (Open/Elder)
Father: Rushwater (Deceased)
Siblings: OPEN
Mate: Sleetstep
Crush: Sleetstep
Kits: OPEN (3 of them)

Other Things
Scent: Smells like comfort and maybe a little bit of juniper
History: Brindlewhisper was born and raised as a clan cat. Compared to some cats in her clan she had a very good kithood. She grew up with bother her mother and her father and they were alive till her warrior ceremony, then her father passed due to green cough complications. When she got pregnant with her first litter of kits she didn't know whether to be excited or nervous, and she didn't know how Sleetstep would react to the news, she hoped he would be excited. Emberstreak has been a massive help to her for adjusting to the fast coming role of being a young mother, and since this is her first litter she doesn't know what is to come so Emberstreak's support means a lot to her.
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hootpaw - Apprentice of Riftclan

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:45 am

Hootpaw

Basics
Name: Hootpaw
Past Names: Hootkit, Hootpaw
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Sexuality: Homosexual

Looks
Colors: Orange-brown, black markings, light belly and white muzzle and chin
Markings: Bengal tabby
Size: Medium Small
Fur: Short fur
Eyes: Golden yellow eyes

Personality
Temperament: Happy and energetic
Positive: Happy, Energetic, loving, Excited, Hardworking, Loyal, Caring, Always willing to help, Helpful, strong, Smart, Clever, Protective, can be silly at times
Neutral: Serious about duties, Sneaky
Negative: Over excited, Little bit critical of himself and others
Other: Think Brackenpaw (Fireheart's Apprentice in the second book) and then you have roughly the same personality. Normally has grass sticking to him from paying in the grass and leaves. sometimes small twigs or burrs.

Family + Relationships
Mother: OPEN
Father: OPEN
Siblings: OPEN
Mentor: OPEN
Mate: None
Kits: None but wants in the future

Other Things
Scent: Smells like grass and leaves as he likes to lay in the tall grass
History: Hootpaw love his training. He wants to become the best warrior the clan has ever seen, and he is not doing a bad job either. He takes his work seriously and never complains about assignments, even if it is taking care of the elder's ticks and fleas and changing their bedding. He is very hard working and hopes that Gladestar will make him a warrior soon, even though he still has a wholenother 2 moons till he is old enough. He hasn't fought in a battle yet but wants to prove himself to his mentor and his clan that he has what it takes to became the greatest warrior Riftclan has ever seen.
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me