-- ⋆ tideclan d & f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

skipper picks names or cats pick their own names?

skipper picks
87%
pick own names
13%

Total votes : 15

【BADGER】

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:52 pm

NAME Badger
crush
open
mate
none
kin
Raven | mother
Bandit | father
Luna | littermate
Ebony | littermate

relos

AGE 61 moons
GENDER Tom (he/him)
SEXUALITY Straight

RANK Warrior (previous kittypet)
DESIRED RANK Warrior

APPEARANCE He's fairly large with a black and white pelt and yellow eyes

PERSONALITY He's kind of closed off, and doesn't talk much. He'll do anything that's asked of him and is very proud to live in the clan, although he doesn't show it much. He struggles to show his emotions, but tries his best. He usually doesn't pay much attention to a lot of his clanmates, especially the apprentices that he never interacts with. He's not trying to be mean, but he just doesn't really know them.

HISTORY He was born a kittypet, and the first part of his life was peaceful. He hasn't seen any of his family since he was adopted out, he misses them sometimes but it's been so long that he barely even remembers them. His housefolk were nice in the beginning, but they eventually got bored and no longer took care of him properly. He was in pretty bad shape when they finally kicked him out on the streets. At first, he struggled, but the desperate need for survival kept him going. He still has a lot to learn, but he's doing well.
Last edited by Lights.Out on Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:26 am, edited 13 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【SANDPAW】

CLAN NAME Sandpaw (Sandflower)
crush
Eelpaw
mate
none
kin
Sage | mother
Simba | father
Oakpaw | littermate

relos

PREVIOUS NAME Sandy
AGE 10 moons
GENDER She-cat (she/her)
SEXUALITY Pansexual

RANK Apprentice (previous loner)
DESIRED RANK Warrior

APPEARANCE A smaller than average fawn tabby with striking green eyes

PERSONALITY She's very sweet, and loves making friends. She will do anything that she's asked, and strives to learn more and be an exceptional warrior. Although she's normally immature and bubbly, she can be serious when needed. She's not completely blind, but her vision is poor. It's been like that all her life and she's tried to hide it from Tideclan as best as possible. She's worried the clan will reject her, or not let her be a warrior if they knew that she couldn't see well. Occasionally others can tell that something's wrong, but she plays it off as best as possible.

HISTORY Her and her brother were born as loners. They never knew their father, and their mother died when they were very young. A twoleg took them off the streets and cared for them, but they didn't like the kittypet life. Sure, it was nice to be pampered, but they longed for the taste of the wild again. A little carelessness on their twolegs part, and her and Oakpaw found the opportunity to escape. They struggled at first, just two kittens fending for themselves, barely surviving. One day, an extra hard one, they stumbled across the budding Tideclan. The clan welcomed them and they were grateful to finally have a stable place to stay.
Last edited by Lights.Out on Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:27 am, edited 16 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【OAKPAW】

CLAN NAME Oakpaw (Oakthorn)
crush
open
mate
none
kin
Sage | mother
Simba | father
Sandpaw | littermate

relos

PREVIOUS NAME Tiger
AGE 10 moons
GENDER Tom (he/him)
SEXUALITY Straight

RANK Apprentice (previous loner)
DESIRED RANK Warrior

APPEARANCE An average size brown tabby with hazel eyes

PERSONALITY He's a little quieter than his sister, but not unfriendly. He struggles to make his own friends because he's always focused on Sandpaw. He worries about her and her poor eyesight. He'll do whatever he can to please his clanmates, and strives to be a great warrior. He has no time for stupidity, and gets very annoyed very quickly.

HISTORY Him and his sister were born as loners. They never knew their father, and their mother died when they were very young. A twoleg took them off the streets and cared for them, but they didn't like the kittypet life. Sure, it was nice to be pampered, but they longed for the taste of the wild again. A little carelessness on their twolegs part, and him and Sandpaw found the opportunity to escape. They struggled at first, just two kittens fending for themselves, barely surviving. One day, an extra hard one, they stumbled across the budding Tideclan. The clan welcomed them and they were grateful to finally have a stable place to stay.
Last edited by Lights.Out on Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:27 am, edited 13 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -- ⋆ tideclan d & f

Postby lacke » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:05 pm

imso excitedto have y'all!! also just as a reminder, all the cats are either former loners or kittypets, no former clan cats! and w that being said, ypur cat doesnt have to have a tranditional clan name!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zombiewife » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:08 pm

[ NEWT ]

[ NAME ] newt, formerly nelly
[ RANK ] warrior

[ GENDER ] she-cat
[ SEXUALITY ] lesbian
[ AGE ] early 30 moons

[ APPEARANCE ] large fluffy brown yellow-eyed she-cat with black and dark brown spots of varying sizes all over her pelt, especially her underbelly. (for reference see adult red spotted newt.) has especially large paws and a longer tail than most.
[ PERSONALITY ] newt is an honest, self-confident and easygoing young she-cat who finds enjoyment in working. particularly hunting, but shes willing to tidy up or pick up extra resources. the warrior is extremely organized and is bothered by unclear plans or last minute decisions, which can lead to her being a bit over-cautious at times. despite this, newt isn't very versed at leading patrols or really being in charge of others. she is completely content with her position in tideclan and isn't trying to get over-ambitious now. newt is very easy to get along with and can have a conversation with just about anyone, she especially likes to lend an ear to other cats to hear about their problems or just to let them ramble about things they're interested in. she dislikes conflicts and avoids taking things too seriously. newt still knows her worth and will not hesitate to put someone in their place if she feels truly disrespected. she is not the type of she-cat who rolls over. newt is kind to all, but especially pampers kits, unable to resist their charm.

[ PAST ] newt is a former kittypet who had lived with a pair of twolegs and three older, larger cats. the cats heavily disliked newt for being the youngest and the newest, they believed newt was the new favorite. newt was only around 6 moons or so around the time the older cats began to harass her, stealing her food and ganging up on her in an attempt to force her away from their twolegs. while newt enjoyed playing with her twolegs, she rarely felt a moment of peace in that unpredictable household and could never get a moment to herself. her wake up call was when one of the cats relentlessly grabbed onto her and the twolegs had to physically tear the cat off her, and she was put in a room by herself while the cat went unpunished. a little after that, her twolegs placed her in a carrier they didn't realize was broken, and she was able to slip out to run off with ease. newt wandered for many many moons, occasionally travelling with other cats. one day, she stumbled upon a group of cats and a new place to call home.

[ RELATIONS ] newt has a positive opinion on everyone, but especially enjoys the company of dovelight, sunsplash and gannetcry.

---

[ SHARKPAW ]

[ NAME ] sharkpaw, formerly shark
[ RANK ] apprentice

[ GENDER ] demiboy
[ SEXUALITY ] no label
[ AGE ] 8-9 moons

[ APPEARANCE ] a lanky dark blue cat with sharp fur featuring white spots scattered from their face all the way down to their tail, alongside dark stripes. (for reference see various smoothhound sharks.) slightly taller than apprentices his age.
[ PERSONALITY ] sharkpaw is a somewhat stand-offish mature apprentice. to those around sharkpaw, they always seem displeased about something. in reality, sharkpaw is terrible at expressing their emotions and often gives up trying to, almost always stone-faced. they were excited to have a new start in tideclan, but they quickly realized how strange they truly were. he is unsure how to approach those his age, often lingering around them to observe or make some attempt to be liked. sharkpaw is trying their best to be more outgoing, and they have decided to master the art of gift giving. its... a process. he is weirdly interested in fish and tends to get distracted by them when hunting. sharkpaw is also a heavy daydreamer.

[ PAST ] sharkpaw was born a loner and only kit to an older female on her own. the two resided in a small cove on their own and almost never experienced other cats. when they did, sharkpaw's mother would hide him and deal with them herself. their mother was their only friend and their world. in that cove, they learned how to fish, swim, and pretty much everything one needs to know about survival. one day when sharkpaw was around 5 moons, the cove flooded and the two were forced onto higher ground, where that night they slept in trees. when the sun rose and sharkpaw woke up, his mother was gone. her scent trail disappeared after a short while and sharkpaw was unfamiliar with the territory outside of his cove. confused and alone, sharkpaw often checked the cove and shores, hoping that one day his mother would appear and they could go back to their normal life. she never did. but eventually, other cats did, and thats where sharkpaw's new life with tideclan began.

[ RELATIONS ] planned eventual crush :3

both art by me, sorry for the scuffed quality i had to resize to like more than half the og size :'3
please feel free to pm me if you are interested in arranging relationships or if youre just curious about either of them! any and everything is open to discussion
Last edited by zombiewife on Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:34 pm, edited 17 times in total.
ImageImage

just a zombie and vampire enjoyer :3

im an any pronouns lesbian!

pls send trades or check out my freebies i have too many pets
maybe msg and friend me who knowsss?!??!

ImageImageImage
join the discord :3
zombiewife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ gannetcry

Postby anathema » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:37 pm

[ G A N N E T C R Y ]

[ NAME ] gannet ➝ gannetcry
    gannet -- loner name; after the bird
    cry -- for her authoritative voice
    [ GENDER ] she-cat
    [ AGE ] 42 moons
    [ RANK ] deputy

[ DESCRIPTION ] scarred white she-cat with black markings and dark yellow eyes.
    [ PERSONALITY ] gannetcry's a finicky and meticulous cat packed with quirks and fighting expertise. formerly a loner, she's still learning how to become more social and extroverted around her new clanmates. that said, she happens to be a natural leader with a great sense of command and crowd control. while awkward when speaking with other cats one-on-one, she can address and shepherd a group like nobody's business. intelligent and observant, gannetcry knows a great deal about protecting land and fending off intruders. one of her favorite new activities is leading the morning border patrol, where she likes to teach other cats with less wilderness experience about marking scents and preventing potential invaders. she loves what she does and enjoys being a clancat greatly, and is glad to finally have found her "herd". that said, gannetcry feeds into her insecurities quite a lot; she often fears that her difficulty in forming individual bonds with others renders her an outcast. she can't help but endlessly wonder as to whether her clanmates secretly dislike her, possibly interpreting her aloofness as rudeness.
    [ HISTORY ] born a loner in both the name and the feeling, gannetcry remembers little of her kit life -- and she likes it that way. she never had a stable family model and found herself alone most of the time, being cast out by her siblings during playtime and ignored by both her parents in general. disillusioned, she ultimately chose to desert her mother, father, and siblings a few moons after she weaned, convinced that their lovelessness would lead to a dark and angry future if she were to stay. while it was painstakingly difficult to fend for herself in the beginning, she met a handful of other loners in her travels that bequeathed their knowledge and wisdom to her. gratefully taking their advice, gannetcry soon grew to become a skilled fighter and swimmer as well as a decent hunter and climber. later, she took on a mate named fynn after the two crossed paths and immediately fell for one another -- only for them to be torn apart forever, just moons later, in the throes of a storm surge. devastated, gannetcry decided that the only thing she could do to quell her grief was find community and say goodbye to her life as a loner for good. after a few more moons of aimless wandering, she stumbled upon a burgeoning tideclan and immediately joined their ranks.

[ SEXUALITY ] lesbian
    [ CRUSH ] none
    [ MATE ] fynn [formerly; deceased]
    [ KITS ] none
Last edited by anathema on Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:08 am, edited 8 times in total.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ riptide

Postby anathema » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:37 pm

[ R I P T I D E ]

[ NAME ] riptide ➝ torrentscar
    riptide -- kittypet name
    torrent -- after the color of his fur
    scar -- for the scar on his face
    [ GENDER ] tom
    [ AGE ] 21 moons
    [ RANK ] warrior

[ DESCRIPTION ] fluffy blue tom with darker blue markings and a scarred face.
    [ PERSONALITY ] most cats would consider riptide to be an even split between a coach potato and a priss. not having to work a day in his life before joining tideclan, he grew up a slothful, gluttonous, and spoiled tom. his twolegs constantly cooed and fawned over him, he never missed a meal, and he rarely had any actual priorities to fulfill. loneliness seemingly always plagued him, though, and it only worsened after he became separated from what he thought was his forever family. forced to renounce his obnoxious nature as to instill himself in the good graces of his new fellow clancats, he's found acting a bit more friendly and humble to be decently beneficial. that said, actually making an effort is still very much on the back-burner. he constantly neglects his duties as a warrior, delegating his assigned tasks to other cats as he mooches off the fresh-kill pile and sunbathes on the beach until dusk. there's no doubt that he's the laziest cat in the clan, and true to his nature he has no desire to prove that false. despite all this, however, he can be a very generous and sweet cat who loves to tell stories about his sailing days from moons past. he's also recently picked up a newfound love for swimming, which could finally open the door to him learning other feral cat skills.
    [ HISTORY ] riptide was adopted shortly after birth and grew up on a catamaran owned by his twolegs. he was treated like royalty by them; they'd take him swimming as a kit, feed him twoleg food, and permit him to do just about anything but captain the ship himself. but while he basked in his life of luxury, he'd often wonder when, where, and how he could meet other cats, wishing to invite them onto "his boat". after his twolegs docked in a coastal town he explored it in search of someone, anyone, but to his horror the catamaran was no longer at the dock when he returned -- and he was still friendless to boot. riptide sustained a series of injuries due to his initial inability to survive on his own, the worst of which being a long diagonal scar across his face from slipping on a jetty. after searching for his twolegs other nearby towns, he eventually gave up and collapsed on an unfamiliar beach. woken up by cats, he elatedly joined their clan right away. he loved the name because his own shared the word "tide", but since it was given to him by his owners that ended up leaving him behind he now hopes to receive a proper warrior name.

[ SEXUALITY ] straight
    [ CRUSH ] none [open]
    [ MATE ] none
    [ KITS ] none
Last edited by anathema on Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ eelpaw

Postby anathema » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:53 pm

[ E E L P A W ]

[ NAME ] eel ➝ eelpaw ➝ eelstrike
    eel -- loner name; after the animal
    strike -- for her sharp claws
    [ GENDER ] she-cat
    [ AGE ] 10 moons
    [ RANK ] apprentice

[ DESCRIPTION ] muscular dark gray she-cat with teal eyes and shredded ears.
    [ PERSONALITY ] eelpaw is a spunky and outgoing apprentice with a zest for adventure and a huge daredevil streak. similar to her brother stormpaw, she is curious, optimistic, and ambitious, with many aspirations and goals for both her current life as an apprentice and her future life as a warrior. she loves trying new things, but also has a tendency to become obsessive when she isn't immediately good at them. eelpaw often drives herself as well as many others crazy with her perfectionism, but it doesn't stop her from seeing the world as a bright, beautiful, and exhilarating place. her buoyant and inquisitive nature inspires her to see the glass as half full, enjoy every last moment, and have lots of fun with her friends and clanmates.
    [ HISTORY ] eelpaw was born a loner named eel along with her brother stormpaw, who was named storm at the time. although she remembers mostly enjoying the sheer simplicity of loner life, she also remembers feeling as if she and her brother were meant to fulfill a much greater purpose. looking back, she figures that any retrospective positive memories are due to her having been so young and naive. while eelpaw doesn't recall too much more of her upbringing outside of the clan, it doesn't really bother her. she's very happy she and stormpaw joined tideclan and finds all the different ways of warrior life to be exciting and fascinating. eelpaw still isn't all that sure about when she's supposed start feeling like one herself -- believing that she'll wake up one day "just knowing she's ready" -- but also tries to remind herself to take everything one day at a time. after all, what's the rush?

[ SEXUALITY ] bisexual
    [ CRUSH ] sandpaw
    [ MATE ] none
    [ KITS ] none
Last edited by anathema on Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:24 pm, edited 9 times in total.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:25 pm

done w/ my dubious former clan cat Rosemoon and kind dad-coded Trouble, feel free to dm me if you want to know either of 'em! ✨✨
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ tideclan d & f

Postby wonpil » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:42 pm

finished my forms! if anyone wants to pm me or post on here about relationships, positive or negative let me know. :-3
    if not, ill kind of just freehand my cats feelings towards the others after reading their personalities.
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me