valley of vita - wolf roleplay - discussion & forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

valley of vita - wolf roleplay - discussion & forms

Postby broken* » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:26 am

image credit here.

this is the discussion and forms thread for the "valley of vita - wolf roleplay".

whatever form you use for your characters is fine, just make sure to have all of the general information for your character in the form. i'll let you know if something needs to be edited!
Last edited by broken* on Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nymeria

Postby broken* » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:26 am

image credit here.
• ❨ if they stand behind you, protect them. if they stand beside you, respect them. if they stand against you, defeat them. ❩ •

• ❨ name ❩ nymeria •
• ❨ nickname ❩ nym •
• ❨ name meaning ❩ "warrior queen" •

• ❨ age ❩ 5 years •
• ❨ gender ❩ female •
• ❨ former rank ❩ fighter •
• ❨ former pack ❩ sol pack •

• ❨ family ❩ open/none
• ❨ crush ❩ open •
• ❨ mate ❩ none •
• ❨ pups/kin ❩ none •

• ❨ eyes ❩ soft gold •
• ❨ coat ❩ grey & white •
• ❨ fur ❩ medium & thick •
• ❨ breed ❩ grey wolf•

• ❨ personality ❩ •
nymeria is typically a very confident wolf. she shows compassion
to those who are hurting or in need, she is extremely loyal and
trustworthy, willing to put her life on the line for those she loves,
specifically her pack. she is stubborn when it comes to her opinions
due to her strong-willed nature. if someone shows her or the alpha
disrespect, they're going to be in for one heck of a fight, because
nymeria is not known for backing down from anything. but she is strong
& she knows how to fight. she was raised to be a warrior, & it is
definitely something she excels at.

• ❨ history ❩ •
nymeria was born into sol pack. from the very first day of her life,
it was her only home. most mates would have disappointed with a litter
of only one pup, but her parents took it as an opportunity to focus on her;
not only spoiling her with love but also training her to excel. they were
older wolves when they had nymeria, but with their training she was
hopeful that she could become the pack's next beta. they passed away
in the avalanche, the old pair had joint problems & couldn't keep up.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fleur

Postby broken* » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:27 am

image credit here.
• ❨ the strength of the pack is the wolf, & the strength of the wolf is the pack. ❩ •

• ❨ name ❩ fleur •
• ❨ nickname ❩ n/a •
• ❨ name meaning ❩ "flower" •

• ❨ age ❩ 4 years •
• ❨ gender ❩ female •
• ❨ former rank ❩ healer •
• ❨ former pack ❩ frigus pack •

• ❨ family ❩ open/none
• ❨ crush ❩ open •
• ❨ mate ❩ none •
• ❨ pups/kin ❩ none •

• ❨ eyes ❩ deep brown •
• ❨ coat ❩ light grey/white •
• ❨ fur ❩ medium & thick •
• ❨ breed ❩ grey wolf•

• ❨ personality ❩ •
fleur is an extremely intelligent individual, who has a
vast amount of knowledge stored up in her brain from her
training days. she is known for being quite quick-witted,
able to come up with a solution to a problem within minutes
of it being introduced as a problem. she has very strong
convictions, and will stand by them to the death if she must.
she prefers to live in peace with those around her, but do not
be fooled; she will join the fight if she believes the cause is just.
underneath it all, to be in the position that she is, fleur is
truly a very compassionate and empathetic creating, who
absolutely hates to see other wolves hurting in any way.

• ❨ history ❩ •
fleur was born into frigus pack to a litter of three,
the only girl of the trio, but her brothers were both weak and sick,
and no matter what the healers tried to do to save them, both passed
away before reaching a year's age. her father was a resilient creature,
who saw this as a sign that his daughter was strong and meant to
achieve greatness in her own life. he was disappointed that she wanted to
be a healer instead of a fighter like himself, and cut her off as no pup of
his in his anger. her mother had died due to a broken heart after fleur's
brothers passed on, so fleur was alone in this world. but she didn't let that
deter her, and threw herself into her training as a healer, quickly becoming
respected in the frigus pack as one of the best. when the avalanche came
sweeping through camp, she tried to go back for her father, but she was
too late; he had already been suffocated under the heavy snow.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

balor

Postby broken* » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:27 am

image credit here.
• ❨ don't trust everything you see, even salt looks like sugar. ❩ •

• ❨ name ❩ balor •
• ❨ nickname ❩ bal •
• ❨ name meaning ❩ "the deadly one" •

• ❨ age ❩ 6 years •
• ❨ gender ❩ male •
• ❨ former rank ❩ subordinate•
• ❨ former pack ❩ mortem's pack •

• ❨ family ❩ open/none
• ❨ crush ❩ open •
• ❨ mate ❩ none •
• ❨ pups/kin ❩ none •

• ❨ eyes ❩ bright gold •
• ❨ coat ❩ black •
• ❨ fur ❩ short & thick •

• ❨ personality ❩ •
when he was a pup, he was a relatively curious and carefree wolf
who had no problem running around and having fun. but after the
death of his dear mother, who had been his rock during hard times,
he completely shut down. he put up a wall to protect himself from
being hurt again; if he doesn't let anyone get close to him, he won't
be hurt by the loss of them again. he is a very respectful wolf, bowing
his head and obeying those above him in rank. he is just a very reserved
creature who doesn't talk much, preferring to listen to others speak and
keep his own thoughts to himself.

• ❨ history ❩ •
castor was born far away from here in something called the aurora pack;
he had one sister callista, his father was the alpha male, and his mother
was a normal hunter. his father took calista under his wing to raise up to
become the next alpha, and so castor became a total mommas boy. his
mother was the sweetest wolf in the entire world, and he was proud to
follow in her footsteps to become a great hunter for the pack. he was
nearly two years old when there was a tragic accident, and she was killed
when she stumbled across a mountain lion that had entered their territory.
when she died, castor closed in on himself, leaving the pack due to painful
memories. he came across mortem's group shortly after and found himself
caught up in everything.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: valley of vita - wolf roleplay - discussion & forms

Postby Loster Drache » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:43 am

Hello, I'm interessted, übt can we play on german also,because I'm from Germany. And where is the wanted poster template?
♡Drachenherz♡
TRADE WITH ME!
Loster Drache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Noir - Subordinate - Mortem

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:23 pm

"I need a break from my temper
It's exhausting to live with the anger
It weighs me down and it holds me back
And it ties me to an anchor."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝✧✦✧╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
xxxName: Noir
xxxNickname: none
xxxFormer Rank: Subordinate
xxxAge: 4 years
xxxGender: Female
xxxFormer Pack: Mortem

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗✧✦✧╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝✧✦✧╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
xxxParents: Kalevala & Alaric
xxxSiblings: Azrael, + 6 half-siblings
xxxCrush: open
xxxMate: none
xxxPups: none
xxxScent: Cinnamon & Black Pepper
xxxVoice claim: Ruby Rose

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗✧✦✧╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Basic Desc~ A long-limbed dark gray wolf with lighter accents and pale yellow eyes
Personality~ They’ve always been more mature than most, though it does occasionally come off as arrogance. Noir is the sensible sort and the type to put others' health and well-being before themselves, but not too dangerous degrees. When annoyed with someone they tend to be vague with them, giving them orders but not telling them everything, mostly in hopes that they’ll fail and earn more ire. They can also be a bit grim, often finding it hard to look on the bright side. Noir is a quiet wolf, in many ways, tending to not make much noise for the most part, and usually only speaking when needed. Lastly, they are also rather observant, taking note of their surroundings, and how the wolves around them act, reading the room quite well.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
History~ Noir was born as the oldest of a small two-pup litter, just at the cusp of spring. Her younger brother Azrael was a wild thing, that caused trouble and she did her best to look over him. Everything was great for a while until her mother Kalevala was killed by a wolf from a nearby pack. She’d been accused of prey-stealing and trespassing, being loners, Noir’s parents didn’t have much choice if they were to feed their pups. With Kalevala dead, Alaric; Vala’s mate had little choice but to seek out another mate to help raise his pups. He found a helping paw in the form of Daeva, who became the two pups' stepmother just six months after Kalevala died. Daeva and Alaric became mates when Noir and Azrael were one year old, Azrael leaving less than a week after. Noir stayed to assist her father and stepmother, in raising what would be their half-siblings born just a little over two months later. A litter of three, two little boys and a little girl. Unable to take it more than six months, the yearling left in the middle of the night, and ended up joining Mortems pack. Noir stayed there and found purpose in the pack, though she hoped to one day achieve the rank of beta

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Relos or Trivia may go here later.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skoll - Hunter - Frigus

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:38 pm

"I was the prototype like 3 Stacks on that CD
An example of the perfect candidate
Now all your girlfriends say that you don't want to see me
You're the reason that I just can't concentrate."

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝✧✦✧╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
xxxName: Skoll
xxxNickname: Ollie (friends only)
xxxFormer Rank: Hunter
xxxAge: 3 years
xxxGender: Male
xxxFormer Pack: Frigus

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗✧✦✧╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝✧✦✧╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
xxxParents: Ceotz & Fenrir
xxxSiblings: Hati
xxxMate: none
xxxScent: Hickory & Suede
xxxVoice claim: Kim Nam-joon aka RM

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗✧✦✧╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

Basic Desc~ A Large silver and white wolf with tan accents and pale blue eyes
Personality~ No one is truly good or evil in Skoll's mind, just another shade of gray, some are just darker or lighter than others. He's quite a moody wolf, often described as grumpy, while kind in a way his moodiness and kindness are often warring with each other. It makes him a little bipolar at times. Skoll has no real aim or ambition in life, content to just go with the flow, having faith that others wouldn't lead him down the wrong path. At least not without reason. This being said Skoll has a mouth on him, and sarcasm is its favorite language. He's tough on both himself and others, always pushing himself and others to do their best. He can be a bit obnoxious, he likes to think of it as keeping everyone calm and in the now, to help everyone relax. Speaking of relaxing, when in a good mood and relaxed, Skoll can be quite charismatic and breezy. In his best state, he's informal and quite cheery, often throwing his own brand of charm around.

History~ Skoll has a semi-complicated history, mostly due to his father. Mostly due to the fact that Skoll had no idea who his father was for most of his life. He was born next to three other siblings, one of which was stillborn and the second died before he even got to leave the den due to sickness. That left only him and his sister Hati. His mother Ceotz, died when he and Hati were just a year old, having never told them who their father was. By Skoll's and Hati's brilliant deduction, it wasn't someone currently in their birth pack. This upset Skoll some but excited his sister, who wanted an adventure. For a time - almost a full year - Skoll thought their father was a wolf from Mortem's Pack. On the anniversary of their mother's death, they were met by a stranger, - who they would later learn is their father - at their mother's grave. In short, Skoll quickly figured out that this wolf wasn't the type he or his sister should hang around with. Hati thought differently. After three months of meeting up with the stranger, and a month after learning that the stranger was their father, Hati left the Frigus Pack. Skoll will never regret leaving, but he does miss his sister, even if they rarely got along.

Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amarok - Beta - Sol

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:02 pm

"Beast, beast needs to be fed
Take take before it's all gone
Things I don't even want
Fake, fake, something I'm not"

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝✧✦✧╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
xxxName: Amarok
xxxNickname: Paladin, Rok & Amy
xxxFormer Rank: Beta
xxxAge: 5 years
xxxGender: Male
xxxFormer Pack: Sol

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗✧✦✧╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝✧✦✧╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
xxxParents: Jade & Stone
xxxSiblings: Zara & Sparta
xxxMate: Flare
xxxScent: Coffee & Ginger
xxxVoice claim: Alex Meraz

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗✧✦✧╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

Basic Desc~ A broad-shouldered black male with a white chest and bright golden eyes
Personality~Amarok is quite down to earth and realistic - though that's not always seen as a good thing. He's cautious, with both his heart and with his pack, guarding them fiercely. Unfortunately, he can also be quite the nag as well on occasion, mostly when it comes to protecting the pack, or what might affect his duties. Amarok tends to come off as both bold and cocky when he designs to put a word or two in. Though this depends on the situation, as he can be quite empathic and often lends a quiet ear so others can talk all they want or need to. Due to his bold - though not brave or stupid as he's not the type to go running headfirst into danger without a plan - and cocky nature he can be quite uncouth. Even despite that, he's always been very mature, even from a young age, often left wondering why others his age are so immature in some ways but better in others. One of Amarok's most well-known traits - and the reason for one of his nicknames - is his chivalry, often offering up assistance to the younger mothers or helping the omegas tending to their duties.

History~ Amarok was born to an older pair named Jade and Stone, who are currently elders but were once a Hunter and a Healer respectively. Amarok and his two siblings were giving much as pups but never spoiled. His brother Sparta followed his own path becoming a fighter, while his sister Zara took to being a healer like their father well. Amarok found his skills laid elsewhere, and while not the best around he found being a hunter suited him. It took a few years, but he eventually settled down with a lovely she-wolf named Flare. They had no plans to have pups at the moment, but they had decided in a few years after they had gained the rank they were both shooting for, they could set their plans into action. He was four when the previous beta pair retired, and he and his mate were chosen hours later to be the new beta pair. The pair was overjoyed and planned that after about a year they would have a litter of their own. That unfortunately never happened. Amarok is rather bitter about it, and raging in his grief.

Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: valley of vita - wolf roleplay - discussion & forms

Postby broken* » Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:09 am

accepted! thank you for joining!
    tell your friends about us!
    i'll add your wolves to the front page soon!
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me