A Tale of Two Packs— The Split (Wolf Pack RPG O&A)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

A Tale of Two Packs— The Split (Wolf Pack RPG O&A)

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:54 pm

RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4885524
Discord Discussion: https://discord.gg/gZujSuhQgD
CS Discussion: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4877675

Premise: For years and years, as long as anyone can remember, there’s been one Pack of wolves in this forest, the Dusk Pack, but overtime, signs of discontent have spread, fuelled by the Dusk Pack's Beta, who has lost faith in their cold and relentless Alpha. The Beta has been gathering a small army of rebels.

One day, she takes a stand against their Alpha, and for the first time in history, the Pack splits into two, Lightning (rebels) and Fire. In desperation to keep the Dusk Pack whole, the Alpha lashes out, sending one of his loyalest Warriors to attack the children of his former Beta, which adds fuel to the fire, and the newly forged Pack must quickly escape and find a new home, to settle in and build their own lives, all while escaping the wrath of the wolves they had once called friends and family. How long will it be until they must clash once again, meeting in a head to head battle?

Storyline: We will start when it’s one Pack. The story begins the day of the rebellion. For those from the original two packs, this is about 2 years prior to the original storyline.

R U L E S

Be nice to other players. This should go without saying.

drama is encouraged, but amongst characters. Drama between RPers should either be worked out between players or brought to me to help sort out

No killing or severely injuring another player's character without their permission

Romance/mates etc. are encouraged, but keep it appropriate.

LGBTQ+ friendly!

No playing your own mate/crush of the living wolves. Past crushes/mates is alright.

No more than 4 pups to a litter, please! Keep in mind a wolf's pregnancy runs about 2 months, and they reach pup-bearing age at 2 years. Pup-bearing years for she-wolves end at age 7 years, 6 months at the very latest. (This is in no way realistic, but I wanted to be a LITTLE flexible)

bring big plot twists and ideas to me

every in-game day will last 20 real-life days.

unless otherwise stated, mods control timeskips and such

Please use the form provided. Adding is fine, removing unless stated as optional sections is not.

NO godmodding or powerplaying, please. If you are found powerplaying, it will be mentioned, you will be reminded of the rules. If you continue to powerplay, you’ll receive a rule-break warning, and your character will be given an automatic fail at whatever they were powerplaying.

Reservations last one week

You may sign up as many characters as you can actively play

Try to post at LEAST once a day, and interact with other players' characters, especially if you’re playing a high rank. If you’re away for 2 weeks, I’ll check in. If you are away a month, your character will have been assumed to have been killed off or left their Pack.

Put a :thumbup: in the 'other' section if you’ve read these.

R A N K S

Alpha: the king or queen of the Pack, in charge.

Beta: the second in the command, future Alpha. Chosen by Alpha in RP

Healer: The Medic

Healer Trainee: Self explanatory

Lead Warrior: The Warrior in charge of leading Warriors when a Beta or Alpha cannot, and of organizing patrols. Chosen in RP unless arranged with me prior.

Lead Hunter: The Hunter in charge of hunting parties and Hunter organization. Chosen in RP unless arranged with me prior.

Warriors: The wolves who fight for and defend the Pack, the fighters.

Hunters: They Hunt for the Pack, oftentimes forming hunting parties to do so, and join in a fight if there is NO other choice.

Mothers: The she-wolves nursing or expecting pups

Elders: Wolves over 9 who have served their time in the Pack well. (Keep in mind wolves rarely live over 12. Sometimes, but not often in the wild)

Trainees: The wolves between 3 and 8 months old who are in training to become Warrior, Hunter or Healer. Healer training may run longer depending on circumstance.

Pups: young ones under 3 months old

Omega: The singular wolf that does the jobs no other wolf wants to do, and is often treated as less than others. This may be because of broken pack law, or failing in a challenge for the Alpha role. This wolf is forbidden from having a mate or young as long as they maintain this rank.

DUSK PACK:

Alpha: Max (sunhorsestar)
Beta: Shadow (sunhorsestar)

Healers: (CLOSED)

Quin- Spiritstar3
Terra- StormDragon55

Healer Trainees: (1)

Asphodel- Oliverstorm

Lead Warrior: Arian (sunhorsestar)
Lead Hunter:

Warriors:

Karter: sunhorsestar
Connall: sunhorsestar
Móraín: sunhorsestar
Luciano: sunhorsestar
Fish: sunhorsestar
Acero: sunhorsestar
Blizzard: sunhorsestar
Harper: sunhorsestar
Night- sunhorsestar
Nymeria- Rae'tia
Saga- Rae'tia
Solomon- Queen of flames
Zero- Queen of flames
Blitz- Queen of flames
Archer- Queen of flames
Leonidas- StormDragon55
Canary- StormDragon55
Rion- Spiritstar3
Enui- belloblossom
Zeus- belloblossom
Buck- belloblossom

Hunters:

Kassandra: sunhorsestar
Cody: sunhorsestar
Toby: sunhorsestar
Daryl- Rae'tia
Dixon- Rae'tia
Lucifer- Queen of flames
Comet- Queen of flames
Minttu- Queen of flames
Serafina- Queen of flames
Titania- Spiritstar3
Linkk- Spiritstar3
Octavia- Queen of flames
Sable- Queen of flames
Jay- StormDragon55
Oriole- Spiritstar3
Phoenix- StormDragon55
Norah- Queen of flames
Lukina- Spiritstar3
Dandelion- Oliverstorm
Jasmin- sunhorsestar
Red- belloblossom
Ember- belloblossom
Crow- belloblossom
Storm- belloblossom

Den-Mothers:

Ezra- Queen of flames
Naluna- Queen of flames

Elders:

Apocalypse- Queen of flames
Gaia- StormDragon55

Trainees:

Denzell: sunhorsestar
Chronos- Queen of flames
Lucas- belloblossom

Pups:

Leo: sunhorsestar
Catania: sunhorsestar
Nyx: Queen of flames

Omega:

REBELS

Leader: Shadow

Followers:

Denzell
Karter
Connall
Leo
Toby
Cody
Harper
Blizzard
Fish
Connall
Night
Phoenix
Terra
Ezra
Naluna
Lukina
Linkk
Dandelion
Titania
Apocalypse
Sable
Minttu
Comet
Chronos
Nyx
Dixon
Nymeria
Crow
Storm
Zeus
Lucas

*means optional.

FORM

Name:

Personality:

*Backstory:

*Crush/Mate:
*Pups:
Sexuality:
(Max or Shadow) Supports:

*Desired Rank:
Would be willing to be Beta: (yes/no)
Willing to take a Trainee: (yes/no)

Appearance:

Other:
Last edited by sunhorsestar on Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:36 pm, edited 8 times in total.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Tale of Two Packs— The Split (Wolf Pack RPG O&A)

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:24 pm

IMG_9248.jpeg
IMG_9248.jpeg (394.49 KiB) Viewed 577 times

Name: Shadow

Personality: Shadow is courageous and a bit prideful. She believes strongly in equality and justice, and is unafraid to take action should the need arise, with the weakness of her soft spot for youngsters. Shadow is a very affectionate and motherly figure to young wolves, and often acts as a mentor of sorts to those who need assistance. For the most-part, as the Beta of the Dusk Pack and leader of the rebel army, she rules firmly, but not cruelly, and mostly leaves others to their own devices, valuing everyone's individuality and uniqueness, even if at times, it gets on her nerves.

There is almost nothing that bothers Shadow more than blatant disrespect for one's elders or the hierarchy when it comes to noble wolves, and most shows of this are likely to cause her to snap. Shadow is a very respectful wolf herself, and believes that almost every wolf is worthy of trust and respect, save for those who are outright cruel. She knows very well how to hold a grudge, and will often hold a grudge for months if not years on end— hence the rebellion— and can become very bitter. Shadow is a very emotional wolf overall, but often tried to bottle this up and conceal it for the better of her Pack so that she shows and overall strong, confident face. Most of the time, this is not hard, as Shadow is quite sound in and used to her role as Beta, and is quite confident in her own leadership, being, and skills.

Shadow loves to spar and train, even though she is a graduated adult with high skill, and one of the best of the Pack in her prime. Shadow is certainly not one to back down if she or her Packmates are provoked, and being as determined and protective as she is, she will fight to the bitter end for each and every one of her Packmates. While she isn’t afraid to lay down law and occasionally snap at, scold, or become cold to her Packmates, she will always stand by them. Shadow does not have many friends, as she’s distanced herself emotionally from most of her Pack in order to maintain a feeling and air of professionalism, with a few select exceptions to this rule, and there are many times she regrets not being closer to some of her Pack, but she firmly believes it's for the best.

Shadow has a soft spot for Pups and Trainees, and is more than a little protective over each and every one of them. She hasn’t been a mother in a long time, but when the chance arises, enjoys telling stories to the young and trying to inspire and encourage them, and is far gentler and warmer with them than she is with most of her Packmates.

Even if she’s not a strategist, Shadow is a thinker, a philosopher. She likes to contemplate the little things in life, and tends to overthink big decisions, weighing out each and every pro and con, and often seeking advice. Shadow strives to be the best of the best, and believes she has achieved that, as a skillful fighter and a firm ruler. Her mind state is not the most stable, and wavers from time to time. She’s fine most of the time, but on occasion, she forgets herself and has depressive episodes or moments where she’s not quite clear-minded. Despite this, she’s very firm in her decisions, and does not second guess herself once she had spoken, and she commands respect. Shows of disrespect are more often than not met with at least a scolding, if not worse, depending on her mood at the time, and the overall situation.

History: In RP.

Family: Sira (sister), Acero, Mano (littermates, brothers. Mano deceased), Grace and Lolan (parents, deceased), Fang (former mate, deceased), Max (former mate), Merida and Anna (daughters, deceased), Leo (son)

Mate/Crush: None at current
Sexuality: Bisexual, poly-open (not required, however!)
Pups: Anna, Merida (daughters, deceased), Leo (son), would love to have more.

Appearance: A relatively large and muscular pure white wolf with fluffy fur, bright blue eyes, and a scar parting the fur over her left shoulder.

Beta: Inapplicable.
Willing to take a Trainee: Very!
Supports: IS Shadow

Other: :thumbup:

IMG_2832.jpeg
IMG_2832.jpeg (80.2 KiB) Viewed 577 times
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:27 pm

IMG_9251.jpeg
IMG_9251.jpeg (374.21 KiB) Viewed 576 times

Name: Fish

Personality: Fish is generally cheerful and bubbly, a happy-go-lucky wolf, quite energetic no matter what the situation, and always willing to crack a joke- puns are her favourite whenever she gets the chance and is in the mood- about anything. She’s very friendly, but quite an in-your-face kind of wolf, which can be more than a little off-putting. She’s very social, and she wants to do her best for her Pack, which sadly is not enough. She’s been quite well trained as a Warrior, but often thinks she should have been a Hunter, given her love of fishing, even if all she knows how to catch are trout, and most wolves won’t touch it.

On the surface, Fish does not appear very intelligent. She’s a bit out of the loop in general, and is slow on the uptake. She’s not a strategist, and is quite gullible. However, she DOES have reasoning and logic to a degree, and is very empathetic to those around her. Fish is an emotional wolf, and unafraid to show it. That and she has no filter, for like, anything. She acts however she wants, whenever she wants, and says what’s on her mind, regardless of what others may think or say. She doesn’t appear to care what others think of her, but truly, she wishes she’d be able to make ONE real friend. She remembers having had one once, but that friend has long since disappeared.

Fish is quite blind to whether others like her or not for the most part, and doesn’t pick up easily on if others are frustrated with her. She’s blissfully oblivious to much. When Fish connects to someone as a friend, she connects strongly, and will support them to the end, and accept them for who they are, and not place on them any judgements. Despite the hierarchy system, Fish sees all wolves as equals, regardless of skills, rank, age, or gender, and bases her opinions solely on actions.

Fish is quite determined and stubborn despite her overall goofiness, and unafraid to take action when she needs to. She has a good memory for the little things, but strangely has a hard time recalling important information. She may be an oddball, spending much of her time in the river and sleeping in trees instead of a den, but she’s loyal to the core, and when it comes to fighting, she knows to take things seriously. Fish is by no means totally selfless, but nor is she selfish, so much as impulsive, and perhaps even bordering on reckless, she has no inner voice of reason. She’s open-minded and ready to accept and try change, though she does harbour a fear of the unknown, and even more, a fear of being left out of the loop, large due to her memory gaps.

History: Fish was born into the Dusk Pack. However, a walk in the forest after her parents split led to her mother's unfortunate fate, and Fish herself taking a fall…straight into the river. She opened her eyes and saw fish swimming around her, and the current around them pushed her to shore. She’s convinced the fish pushed her to shore instead, and she claims a pair of salmon are her parents now, and has a tendency to be found in rivers and trees somehow, but it’s pretty common knowledge that something's not quite right in her head, so very few take her claims seriously.

Family: Shadow, Acero, Mano, Sira (cousins)
Mate/Crush: None yet
Sexuality: Bi, monogamous
Pups: None yet.

Appearance: A muscular silvery grey she-wolf with bluish yellow eyes and a scar over one eye.

Beta: Nope!
Trainee: Would like
Supports: Shadow

IMG_4395.jpeg
IMG_4395.jpeg (315.98 KiB) Viewed 576 times
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:28 pm

Name: Karter

Personality: Karter is a rather sarcastic and dry fellow, if not determined, confident on the surface, and doesn’t react particularly well to high stress situations, try as he might, unless he has some reassurance of his own safety and— if any— the safety of his loved ones. He will do anything he can for his own survival and benefit, save for the sacrifice of the one or two wolves he may have that are closest to his heart. Those are the ones he would do anything for. He’s incredibly loyal to those few, and will open his heart to them, the wolves he truly loves. However, he knows that doesn’t make him good, as he would— sometimes begrudgingly— even work for all the wrong people or do things most wolves would not see as being "right" if it helps HIM move forward.

Karter is solitary and focused. He’s not opposed to social interaction, but he’s certainly not the life of the party. He’d rather watch before he approaches someone, deem them to be "safe" or not. He's adverse to touch when not warned first, or with a stranger/near stranger. When he’s not busy with his work, he can often be found watching and taking mental notes about what he observes. He often needs to retreat, hiding from the chaos. Sometimes at social gatherings or parties he tries to flirt or make people laugh just for the heck of it, as at the end of the day, he’s still a wolf, and wolves are pack animals. While not an extrovert, Karter can still APPRECIATE company on occasion.

Karter is what one may call an adrenaline junkie. He'll do anything for the thrill and the burst of adrenaline it gives him, it’s his drive. Sometimes he ends up putting himself in…precarious situations for such reasons. However, he's liable to panic attacks and desperation if he finds himself in a truly dangerous situation, and he is not above ANYTHING in order to maintain his own safety, be it something as low as pleading, or something as extreme as attacking HIS attacker. Whatever it takes. He’s never one to skip out on a fight, and despite his physical challenges, he’s often the one to attack first, and prompts attackers to get them revved up.

Karter is very instinctive, and always follows his gut feeling, no matter what it leads him to. He has sharp senses, and does his best to put them to good use. Karter is able to acknowledge his own flaws, physical and mental alike, and will even acknowledge them aloud, often very dismissively, and sometimes to the faces of others, unafraid of what others think of him. That doesn’t mean he prides himself on those flaws.

Karter is flighty, and liable to run from situations when he can, assuming it’s not a fight he started in the first place, and especially if it seems impossible odds, even if it leaves others at risk. He often feels no remorse about such things, though is decent at faking it should the need to do so arise. He’s selfish and he knows if, and sadly, he has no wish to change things on that front. He feels insecure about a number of things. For all his callous and cold commentary here and there, Karter is quite an emotional youngster, and he’s unafraid to show it when the need to should arise.

History: In RP
Family: Toby, Valley, Harper, Nova Lashonna (littermates), June, Forrest (younger sisters, deceased), Cole, Addilyn (older siblings, Addilyn deceased), Jen (mother, deceased), Thomas (estranged father)

Mate/Crush: None yet
Sexuality: Bi, poly-open (not required)
Pups: None yet.

Appearance: Karter is a lithe wolf on the smaller size, with short-ish light brown fur, and hazel eyes flecked with blue. He has a scar parting the fur on his left shoulder up his neck.

Beta: He would be very interested in the position…probably not the best choice, but he’d be interested!

Trainee: If he was asked, he would.

IMG_9253.jpeg
IMG_9253.jpeg (66.68 KiB) Viewed 576 times
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:22 am

Name: Phoenix

Personality: Phoenix is extremely honest and can never tell a lie, he loves playing with the pups and hopes he will have some in the future. Phoenix trys to keep the prey pile well stocked and is always ready to go out for a hunt.

*Backstory: born into the pack, one of the most loyal wolves of the pack.

*Crush/Mate: Cody
*Pups: Not yet
Sexuality: Straight, monogamous

*Desired Rank: lead Hunter
Would be willing to be Beta: Maybe
Willing to have Trainee: yes

Appearance: has a burn scar on his left ear tip

Name: Leonidas

Personality: Leonidas is a ruthless fighter and would never back down from a fight. He's loyal, respectful, and strong

*Crush/Mate: open
*Pups: n/a
Sexuality: Straight, poly
Supports: Max

*Desired Rank: Beta
Would be willing to be Beta: (yes/no) Yes
Willing to have Trainee: yes

Appearance:
Larger then normal with battle scars all over his body, Muscles

Name: Canary

Personality: honest, Intelligence, fearless, protective, loyal, sometimes sarcastic and grumpy when hungry
*History: wasn't originally from Fire Pack, won't speak of past
*Family: Black Bird and Jessie (Parents, ???), Jay (Young brother, alive) and Finch (Little brother, ???)
*Crush/Mate: open
Sexuality: Pansexual, poly (female lean)

Appearance: scars over body, lime green eyes with a yellow ring around the pupils
Beta/Lead?: yes
Willing to take a Trainee: maybe

Name: Terra

Personality: Brave, protective, loyal, respectful, caring, kind, gentle. Terra is not a Warrior, but will protect any of the pups and trainees with her life
*History: in RP
*Mate/Crush: Open
Sexuality: Pansexal, poly-open (male lean)

Family: Toby, Valley, Lashonna, Karter (younger sisters and brothers), June, Forest (younger sisters, deceased), Cole, Addilyn (Littermates, Addilyn deceased), Jen (mother, deceased), Thomas (estranged father)

Appearance: hazel eyes
Beta/Lead?: no
Last edited by StormDragon55 on Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:11 am

My new wolves, will add some of my older ones too... :thumbup:

Name: Ezra

Personality: Non-judgmental, and Fun-loving. Wicked, and Unimaginative.
*Backstory:

*Crush/Mate: open (possible father to her pups)
*Pups: Currently pregnant "middle stake, a month left"
Sexuality: Straight
(Max or Shadow) Supports: Shadow

*Desired Rank: hunter
Would be willing to be Beta: (yes/no) not so interested
Willing to take a Trainee: (yes/no) Yes, but not now

Appearance: Small russet-brown and gray wolf, with amber eyes.

Other: She will be a mother to Willows and Roque later on... Maybe a friend with Shadow?

Name: Naluna

Personality: Supportive, and Miserly. Bad-mannered, and Dominant.
*Backstory: She is Ari's second mate after his former mate died, they have one daughter together. She break up with Ari when she found out that he was flirting and looking for other females the same way he did with her when his current mate was still alive.

*Crush/Mate: Ari (former mate, break up), open for crushes
*Pups: Nyx
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
(Max or Shadow) Supports: Shadow

*Desired Rank: ...
Would be willing to be Beta: (yes/no) yes
Willing to take a Trainee: (yes/no) sure

Appearance: Large, dark-grey and silver wolf, with light brown eyes. Has bite marks on her nose and torn left ear.

Other: She takes care of Chronos, as she felt sorry for him.

Name: Norah

Personality: Motivated, Sensitive, Neat, Compassionate, and Honest. Needs personal space, and Sarcastic.
*Backstory: She is the second litter of Octavia and Zero after their first litter was born as stillborns.

*Crush/Mate: open for crushes
*Pups: none yet
Sexuality: demi (female learn, but she does want pups)
(Max or Shadow) Supports: Max

*Desired Rank: Lead hunter
Would be willing to be Beta: (yes/no) Maybe, but she is too young for that
Willing to take a Trainee: (yes/no) Sure, when she is a little bit older.

Appearance: Small gray, light brown, cream and white wolf, with deep brown eyes.

Other: She is a littermate to Serafina
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:45 am

All accepted, though can we get an age for Phoenix, Leonidas, and Canary?

I’m happy to do friendship for Ezra and Shadow!
Last edited by sunhorsestar on Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:42 pm

Name:
Lukina
Hunter (will be den mother in like two years, but that's not relevant now)

Personality:
Lukina is a happy and seemingly lucky one. She's loyal and loves pups. She's playful as well as adventurous. She will listen to others. She can be a good teacher. She likes to hear and tell stories. She also a bit of a cuddly type.

However, she doesn't always listen...She can be stubborn and fiery. At times, she's wild and loud. She's withdrawn if she's upset. She doesn't like thunder or bees. She seems scared of fire as well. She has some anxiety, and can be nervous.

Backstory:
She was born to loner parents, but they brought her to this pack. She was about six or seven months old when they came here. They ended up joining the pack. It's safer with a pack than alone, they'd decided. Therefore, she's been here almost her whole life. She made many friends and got training, got pregnant, and now has a pup or three.
Family:
X

Crush/Mate:
Crush on Shadow
Sexuality:
Pan
Pups:
Not yet

Appearance:
Pretty, slender and smaller she wolf. She's just a regular gray wolf. Her eyes are a golden color. Her nails, pads and nose are black. That's all there is to her.

Would be willing to be Beta:
Yes
Willing to take a Trainee:
Yes
Supports:
Shadow

Other:
:thumbup:
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:52 pm

Name:
Rion

Personality:
Rion is down to earth and playful. He's loyal, loving, cuddly, and friendly. He listens well to others. He's a shoulder to lean on. He's helpful, trustworthy, honest, and usually happy. He likes stories, and telling them.

However, he can be fiery and wild. He can be loud and talkative at times. He's withdrawn if he's upset. He can seem cold if angered. He's headshy and a bit jumpy. He can be shy and nervous, as well as being afraid of thunder and bees...

Crush/Mate:
Crush is Luciano, but open to be crushed on
Pups:
Wants
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Supports:
Max

Warrior
Would be willing to be Beta:
Yes
Willing to take a Trainee:
Yes

Appearance:
Brown (that is a thing, but may be rare) with a dark face. His nose is also dark. Nails and pads are all dark. His eyes are a pretty blue. He's average height but slender. That's all there is to him.
Other:
:thumbup:
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oliverstorm » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:27 pm

Name: Asphodel
Personality: Asphodel is a peaceful, quiet wolf with a heart of gold. He can hardly bring himself to hunt down a mouse, let alone fight with another wolf. He would rather use words and rationalize. However, if push comes to shove, he is not afraid to bare his fangs and defend himself.
*Backstory: Asphodel was found in the snow, abandoned on the border of the territory as a pup by a loner who hoped for a better life for her child. He was born with stars in his eyes.
*Crush/Mate: None
*Pups: None
Sexuality: Too young
*Desired Rank: Healer
Would be willing to be Beta: No
Willing to take a Trainee: Yes, when the time comes
Appearance: A white wolf with silver-tipped ears, tail, and bridge of his nose and chocolate brown eyes.

Name: Dandelion
Personality: Dandelion is an agile, quick wolf with paws like lightning. His lithe build allows for him to run like the wind and leap, but this plays into a disadvantage of fighting capabilities. He tends to be friendly and warm to any wolf he talks to, ill moods bouncing off of him like water off a duck's back.
*Backstory:
*Crush/Mate: None
*Pups: None
Sexuality: Bisexual
*Desired Rank: Lead hunter
Would be willing to be Beta: Yes
Willing to take a Trainee: Yes
Appearance: A pure white wolf with a black nose and piercing yellow eyes
Oliverstorm

My pets