Cat Rescue and Adoption center RP (discussion threat, open)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Cat Rescue and Adoption center RP (discussion threat, open)

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:43 am

RP THREAD -https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4842763

This Roleplay plays around the lives of rescue cats and the people who take care of those cats to their journals to find them forever home.

!"All nine lives matter cat rescue is a 30-year-old company that rescues, fosters, and adopts street cats to their new homes."!

The building and rooms

Staff rooms (Office, kitchen, WC and dressing room with shower) *Cats are allowed to go those too*
Lobby (for visitors) *Cats are not allowed to this place*
Large supply storage *Not cats allowed to get there as they may mess things there xD*

Cat's rooms

The main room (largest room for the cats to play and run around) *Visitors can come only with permission*
Sick room (for cats who are come from surgeries and need time to heal) *Closed for visitors and most other cats*
Silent room (Cat's sleeping place, usually peaceful place)
Kitten room (Place for nursing mother cats and kittens, which are still young)
Quarantine room (Place for new cats, after careful checks (neutralization & Inoculation) they are moved to the other rooms) *Closed to visitors and any other cats*

Workers of the Rescue

Staff (works in pairs or alone, usually for six hours a day, the whole working time is 6 am to ten pm)

Morning/ day shifts (6 am to 4 pm " or 6 pm" ) & Evening shifts (4 pm to 10 pm)

Volunteers (work four to six hours a day, usually working time is 8 pm to 4 pm ( 8 pm of the contract)

"All staff and Volunteers have their own task at the rescue, cleaning, feeding the cats (giving medicines "only stuff"), laundry and supplement supplies warehouses (goods orders will arrive on Tuesday)"

Visitors (Open doors every day 8 am to 4 pm (closed on Sundays), Adoption days is on Friday, or in special contact on Saturday)

Cats of the rescue

Residents (cats who stay at the rescue, but are not up for adoption, either for health problems, bad injuries, or old age)
Up-for-adoption (Cats "neutralized" which are looking for a new forever home)
Kittens (Cats under four-month, which are not yet up-for adoption)
Mothers (pregnant or nursing cats, not up-for-adoption before the kits are born/ grown up and mothers are neutralized)

Forms

Notes: Staff needs to be adult, but volunteers can be 16+ years & All Rescue cats are neutralized except kittens under 4 months.
For Humans
Code: Select all
Appearance: *written or a picture*
Name:
Sexuality:
Role: *volunteer or staff*
Personality:
History: *Optional*
Relations: *optional*
Else: *anything you need to tell?*

For Cats
Code: Select all
Appearance: *written or a picture*
Name:
Call name:
Role: *Resident, up-for-adopt, etc.*
Relations: *Optional*
Sexuality:
Likes/dislikes:
Limitations: *Allergies, health problems, etc.*
Personality:
History: *How you got to the rescue?*
Else: *Anything you want to tell?*

- Follow CS rules
- No good modding/ perfect characters
- Fade to black when needed
- Not killing other characters, light arguments, and play fights are fine
- You can make visitors, but that role may be rather boring to make if you don't have a nice plan for the role. Most Visitors are NPC, same with adopted cats.
- Both humans and cats need to be realistic, not humans with superpowers or cats with wings and pink furs.
- Cat pregnancy - only if your cat was pregnant when she come to the center, another way all the cats will be neutralized under four months before they are adopted.
- Respect anyone
- LGBTO+ allowed for both humans and cats.
- You can have your family member work at the rescue, but not to be your own mate, partner, or crush, siblings, parents, and children/ kits are fine.
- You can have as many cats as you can make, but for staff and Volunteers, there may be some limits.
- Have fun and tell me if you have any plans.

Last edited by Queen of flames on Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cat Rescue and Adoption center RP (discussion threat, op

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:58 am

Staff (open)
(Usually one person on morning and evening shifts who has knowledge about medicines and feeding the right food to allergic or special feedings for cats)
--
- Minerva Cecilie Hamilton, female
- Clementine Davis, female
-

Volunteers (open):
- Ulric Gollum, male
- Torr Wyatt, male
- Cody arcturus, male
- Anabelle, female
-

Visitors:

Cat's (unlimited open)
--
Residents:
- Felica, female, Half paralyzed
- Bonito, male. old with health problems
- Cutie, three-legged, female
- Rider, human aggression, male
- Blackbird, narcoleptic, half-blind, female
- Junebug, three-legged, female
- Riverr, brain problems, female
- Simonn, a half-blind, male
- Freya, three-legged, food aggression, female
- Emerald, one-eyed, female
- Ace, paralyzed, male
- Fish sticks, old & diabetic, male
-

Up-for adoption:
- Christine, female
- Cop, male
- Cash, female
- Ell, genderfluid
- Lucky Charms, male
- Rice Krispies, male
- Tiger lily, female
- Mochi, female
-

Kittens:
- Aircraft, male
- Passport, female
- Rom, male

Mothers:
- OPEN (Aircraft & Passport mother)
- Terabyte (Rom mother)
Last edited by Queen of flames on Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:04 am

Name: Minerva Cecilie Hamilton
Sexuality: hetero
Role: Staff
Personality: She is hard-working, takes her work seriously, is sarcastic, with a nasty temper. She is not easily liked by others and can be wrong understood easily, she doesn't really ask for help and tries to pull herself over every barrier in front of her, alone. She is having some stress because of this and sometimes just shuts down, without wanting to see anyone.

History: She is born in the country and lived around with many different animals, like cats. dogs and other farm animals. Animals are always being close to her heart, she enjoyed riding for many years and studied to become an animal nurse. She joined the All nine lives matter cat rescue center almost 20 years ago and are almost the oldest staff member of the company.
Relations: Currently single, but has one adult daughter Rosalia.
Else: She lives only a few blocks away from the cat center.
--
Name: Ulric Gollum
Sexuality: Demisexual
Role: Volunteer
Personality: he's fun-loving and creative. Of course, he's also patient, protective, and responsive, but in a way, they're lesser traits and trained by behaviors of being pretentious as well. His fun-loving nature though is what he's most well-liked for. On many occasions, people will count on this and his responsibility whenever they need assistance or help. His cruelty and conceited nature pose plenty of problems and are beyond what people are willing to deal with. Fortunately, his creativity shines brighter on most days.

History: His parents broke up when he was still young and he needed to move with his father to another country. He needed to leave his friends and he had a hard time getting any new friends, so the family's dogs become like his friends, before going to middle school where he managed to have some friends. Animals like cats and dogs are always his passion and even at a young age he did bring lost kittens to the house to take care of.
Relations: single and open
Else: He has dyslexia and studying to be a security guard. He adopted two kittens from the ANLMR center, before becoming a volunteer there.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:21 am

Name: Felica
Call name: Felii
Role: Resident
Relations: open
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Likes/dislikes: Favorite foods are fish, crap, duck, and Beef. Tuna-tasted dry food is her favorite. Kit friendly. Dislikes Chicken or turkey tasted food
Limitations: paralyzed by her back legs
Personality:

History: She is born in the streets after she was bought to the rescue center after being run over by a motocross, where she had many broken bones and other things, but she survived with great care. She is being living at the rescue center for a year and a half now, but her back is half paralyzed, and can barely use her back legs, but surely she can move her tail a little bit. As she does need lots of care and medicines she becomes a resident of the rescue center.
Else: none
--
Name: Bonito
Call name: Bonbon
Relations: none
Sexuality: Asexual
Likes/dislikes: not picky about food, everything goes. Dislikes: Not another cat friendly
Limitations: health problems, overweight
Personality:

History: He traveled home to home, as he was being moved between family members, on his last years he was being with his family's grandparents as his original owner moved elsewhere and could not take him with them. He is being overeating his whole life and is it starting to show on his big belly, which makes it hard for him to move forward. He was taken to the center when the grandparents got too old to take care of themselves or even him. As he is pretty old and has some health issues, he is not available for adoption.
Else: Currently he is on diet.
--
Name: Christine
Call name: Stina
Role: Up-for-adopt
Relations: none, open
Sexuality: hetero, demi
Likes/dislikes: Favorite food is tuna, turkey, and beef, not picky in dry food, plays with toys and running around, Disklikes Salmon and Chicken, doesn't eat pate. being around other cats, shy to eat in large groups
Limitations: none
Personality:

History: She is born near the pond alone and took by a kind older woman, who was grieving her dead daughter and found this kitten as a reborn form of her daughter. She got her name after her daughter, but sadly the older woman got very sick and needed to stay in the hospital, her oldest son took hold of the house and feed her, but when the old woman passed away, the son sold the house, but he didn't have any interest to take the cat with him. As the son knew that the cat was important to his mother, he took her to the adoption center instead than let her stay in the streets.
--
Name: Aircraft
Call name: Crafty
Role: Kitten
Relations: open for mother and siblings
Sexuality: likely homosexual
Likes/dislikes: not picky on food, any dry food goes, playing with toys, teasing others dislikes pates, don't like to be in the lap.
Personality:

History: Just like his name, he is born in an airplane in the luggage compartment of the plane and traveled on that plane from one country to another. Nobody knows how the cat's mother got into the trunk, was she maybe some of a traveler's runaway pet, but nobody knows nothing where they come from. The mother and the kittens were found by the staff when they dismantled the plane. They stayed a few days at the airport, before being bought to the rescue.

Name: Cutie
Call name: "Cutie pie", "sweetie"
Relations: none
Sexuality: Lesbian
Likes/dislikes: Likes to play, run, jumping and she may have a bad hobby to try to escape always when the doors open. Dislikes being around large cats, going to the vet, or someone touching her amputated side.
Limitations: Has three legs, missing his right hind leg.
Personality:
History: She was born with a poorly deformed hind leg, which needed to be amputated as the claws of the damaged leg damaged a healthy leg and bring her a lot of pain

Name: Rider
Call name: Sassy boy
Relations: none (his littermates are being adopted)
Sexuality: Homosexual
Likes/dislikes: Likes to play with other cats, eat a lot, and sleep. Dislikes humans, don't let them touch him at all
Limitations: none, but way too aggressive toward humans
Personality:
History: His former owner was more of a dog person than a cat person, they didn't really have any knowledge about how to live with cats, instead than feed them cat food. Rider was born in a dark old barn, in a cage the size of a medium-sized dog together with his mother and two littermates. His former owner may have had problems with money and after he lost his home, the cats were brought to the rescue.
Else: There are only a few humans at the Rescue he trusts, Minerva, stuff (?), and Volunteer (?)

[Cop - Gray tabby & Cash - Gray patched white]

Name: Cop and Cash
Call name: Copa and Cashee
Role: up-for-adopts
Relations: themselves
Sexuality: questioning still
Likes/dislikes:
Personality:
History: The two kittens were found and rescued by a police officer during shoplifting. As they were born on the streets near the shop, their mother was never found.
Else: For adoption: it is recommended that they be adopted together.
Last edited by Queen of flames on Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:22 am

Open to anyone to join!
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonShifter01 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:50 am

Name: Blackbird
Call name: Bird
Role: Resedent
Relations: Open
Sexuality: Pansexual

Dislikes: Humans(May grow close to a single Staff or Volenteer in the future), Being told what to do, Being trapped in one place.

Limitations: she is narcoleptic and is blind in her right eye.

Personality: Bird is extremely Sly and sneaky(until you hear a thud and she's passed out) she's also brave and refuses to listen to hardly anyone. She's greedy and doesn't like sharing whats hers and is closed off often times seeming agressive or moody when shes really not. Despite all this once she grows close to someone she's a playful and loving cat willing to protect them at all cost.

History: Bird was owned by an exotic animal dealer who cared for her dearly. (He even had a padded and carpeted flooring just for her) about a year later her owner was caught and all the animals removed as he was arrested though Bird had been left behind having passed out behind a dresser. She was locked in the building without much food or water just before she was come back for as her owner had demanded they keep her safe she'd escaped and ended up in the pound where she was going to be put down due to the pund not knowing how to deal with her issues. Now she is a permenent resident of the cat rescue and adoption center.

Else: Bird escapes a lot though never really gets to far from the establishment due to hee passing out. Also can she have an Owl friend that she excapes to visit 😭
Last edited by DragonShifter01 on Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DragonShifter01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:13 pm

Accepted and well if the owl has some limitations itself likely to live somewhere near the rescue?
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonShifter01 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:25 am

Queen of flames wrote:Accepted and well if the owl has some limitations itself likely to live somewhere near the rescue?

It'll obviously have some limitations and is going to live near the Rescue as Bird can't get very far anyway 😅
DragonShifter01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:11 am

DragonShifter01 wrote:
Queen of flames wrote:Accepted and well if the owl has some limitations itself likely to live somewhere near the rescue?

It'll obviously have some limitations and is going to live near the Rescue as Bird can't get very far anyway 😅

Alright, the owl is fine then.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me