๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:55 pm

I can see Luca and Yujun forming a friendship throughout the year steadily. Iโ€™m okay with that.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby kalcifer » Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:43 pm

coffee.berry wrote:
@kalcifer

Agreed, Char would probably feel neutral towards Chun Hua but simply think it's strange that she wears makeup. I don't think Charlotte would be rude if Chun Hua spoke to her, she'd most likely just speak normally.

@everyone

Just a thought about a future character I'd like to make, what do y'all think about the name Lewis Henry Thompson? (he'd be in Ravenclaw since that's the house i put many of my characters in)

I like the name
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pricexpm » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:20 pm

rsz_russell_1.jpg
rsz_russell_1.jpg (44.96 KiB) Viewed 45 times

Russell Hamlin

Basic Information
year: 7th
house: Slytherin
birthday: August 22nd
{b}zodiac sign:[/b] Leo (virgo cusp)
patronus: Marsh Harrier
boggart: A cloaked figure at a divination table
sexuality: Bisexual
blood status: Pure Blood
pet: raven (acts as his owl)

wand information
wand core: Unicorn Core
length: 14 1/2
wood: Hazel
flexibility: Surprisingly swishy

personality:
Russell finds himself blending into the background in most situations, but by choice. He likes to play both sides, listening to everyone bicker or rant and using it to his advantage. He is very in touch with his emotions and hates impulsivity. Before making decisions he likes to sit and weigh his options, and when put into situations that require quick action and decisions he tends to hesitate, which leads to him usually leads to him becoming extremely frustrated and making quick decisions, which he deeply regrets later on when everything is calm. Due to being very particular with how he keeps his life organized, he hates change and likes to make plans at the very least two days before doing something outside of his normal routine-- minus small things of course like having class canceled for a day or having lunch outside. His specialties are charms and potions, finding potions fun since he likes to keep very detailed notes of what each ingredient does and why it is used in each potion. He finds charms extremely useful day to day and it simply comes naturally to him. He likes to practice whenever possible and intertwines studying and spell/potion practice with his daily routine. Besides his academic practices, as much as he tends to stay out of being involved with people too personally, for those few people he trusts and finds likable, he will be loyal to a fault. He won't fully let it be known how loyal he is so he can play nice with others, but he will always default back to those he cares for and tell them about what exactly is going on or if someone is talking [censored] about them, etc. He believes deeply in loyalty to those he cares about and it is hard to accept that the faith he put in those he loves might be wrong, and if it is, his anger and hatred will fully take over him. He does his best to not cause trouble but if betrayed he will try to make the betrayers life a living hell. While Russell doesn't make much trouble he does grow a variety of plants in a chest under his bed (which is disguised with magic), although they are not for potion making and simply for his own relaxation and entertainment.

family information:
The Hamlin family has a long history of being pureblooded, and although they don't hate muggle borns or half bloods, they tend to disapprove of any romantic intermingling with them, and if there is they force them to sign something to agree that they will not have a child and if they want one, they must adopt a pureblood or have a pureblooded surrogate. Russell's father is also a pureblood but took his wife's last name as Russell's paternal grandparents died when his father was very young. The Hamlin's are known for producing seers, as his mother was is a seer herself. He holds some resentment for his mother since she has never really cared for him besides trying to teach him to be a seer, and after his brother was born, he was never payed attention to again. Russell from a young age was taught to be a seer but he did not inherit the talent, and his mother and father had his little brother who is a true seer. He feels a bit of resentment for his brother, but more for his parents since they mostly stopped paying attention to him when his little brother was born when he was 5 years old. He had a phase of trying to make trouble so they would pay attention but ended up becoming who he is today because his father now has hope that he will become an auror like him due to his talent in charms. Both his parents work for the Ministry and have high ranking positions and hope both their children will take their place. He isn't very close to his parents but does what he can to please them, including them thinking he is straight so he can continue the family name.

russel one.jpg
russel one.jpg (11.99 KiB) Viewed 45 times

visual information:
Hair Color: Dark brown almost black
Eye Color: Green-Hazel
Skin details: Russell has a multitude of different burn scars due to accidents from failed potions. He has some light freckles all over his body, they look much more like moles in some places and are more noticeable during the summer due to the sun. His skin is quite pale and his cheeks and nose are slightly pink, but not exactly rosey.
Height: 6'1 ft (185 cm)
Weight: 148 lbs (67.3 kg)
Last edited by pricexpm on Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pricexpm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bryce Laceburn - Transfiguration Professor

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:26 pm

โœงName: Bryce Laceburn
    โœงNickname: Bryce, Professor.
    โœงAge: 41
    โœงGender: Cismale
    โœงSexuality: Bisexual
    โœงAppearance: Bryce has black, very short hair and deep, dark grey eyes that can seem quite unnerving if he's not happy. He is rather tall, standing at 6'5", often towering above others, and he has an athletic, surprisingly well toned build. He has a very dark skin tone and a few faded scars from several years ago on his forearms.

โœงRole: Professor of Transfiguration
    โœงPatronus: Leopard
    โœง Boggart: A large Thestral bearing down on him with its hooves.
    โœงWand Wood: Larch wood
    โœงWand Core: Dragon Heartstring
    โœงWand Length: 12.5 inches
    โœงWand Flexibility: Reasonably supple

โœงPersonality: Bryce has a very formal, elegant air about him, which can be intimidating to those that don't know him very well. He commands respect and admiration, and has the kind of presence that makes it very difficult to ignore him, and most people tend to listen when he speaks. However, don't take him to be uptight and strict. While he does strictly maintain school rules and regulations within his classroom, Bryce does have a very warm, almost playful side to him. He treats students and other Professors with respect and kindness, and will listen to them if there is a problem. Additionally, he does make the occasional joke. He can't stand students that talk during class while he is talking, or those that do not try properly in class. He has a huge amount of patience, but if one does manage to somehow anger him, then running away will make things worse. He has a scary-calm kind of anger, and will not hesitate to take points or give out detentions if they are justified. Oh, and threaten his students or those he's close to? He will unleash his strength upon you.

โœงShort Bio: Bryce was born into a half-blood family, both his parents half-blood Wizards. During his attendance at Hogwarts, he was Sorted into Slytherin, just like his family was, so it was no surprise. He found that he excelled in Transfiguration, and was the only student to achieve an Outstanding on his Transfiguration NEWT in his 7th year. After graduating, Bryce worked on advancing his Transfiguration skills, before going on to temporarily seek out and Re-Transfigure Cursed objects around the Wizarding World. Bryce also wrote a book during this time, centering on Transfiguration, detailing two spells that he worked on and some tricks and tips that he learnt to help beginners of Transfiguration that are finding it particularly difficult.
    Eventually, after finding out that the position of Transfiguration Professor was open, he applied for the role and was accepted. He has been teaching for about 10 years now.
    โœงOther: N/A.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ezekiel Novak - 6th Year Ravenclaw

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:27 pm

โœงName: Ezekiel Novak
    โœงNickname: Ezekiel
    โœงAge: 16
    โœงGender: Cismale
    โœงSexuality: Homosexual (closeted)
    โœงAppearance: His black hair has a slight wave to it that isn't particularly noticeable unless you're quite close, and he has light grey eyes. He is fairly tall, standing at 6'0", and he has an athletic build with a little muscle. He has a dark skin tone, and mostly clear skin with the exception of a smudgy-looking birthmark on the back of his left shoulder.

โœงRole: 6th Year student, Ravenclaw.
    โœงPatronus: Black Swan
    โœง Boggart: Whomping Willows
    โœงWand Wood: Hazel
    โœงWand Length: 11 inches
    โœงWand Flexibility: Sturdy

โœงPersonality Ezekiel is usually a quiet, yet also very calm individual. He is also quite observant, and may quickly notice some things that others may not have noticed at first or without having to look closely. He doesn't reveal much about himself, and he can be difficult to read, making him secretive. He is also rather stubborn, and it is difficult to change his mind, even if what he is set on could be potentially dangerous for him. Sometimes he will come across as haughty or rude without meaning to. However, despite this rather cold exterior that he has, Ezekiel does have a hidden, softer side to him, where he's deeply loyal, caring and protective. Ezekiel is also a very organised person, and he does not like any sort of mess or disorganisation, and he especially doesn't like anything spontaneous - he'd much rather everything be planned out.

โœงShort Bio: Born into a Pureblood family, five minutes older than his sister, Juliet, Ezekiel grew up around wizards and magic. Given the family didn't have a particular 'House', there was no pressure to feel like he had to hope he was Sorted into a specific House - something that he doesn't even really think matters. And so Ravenclaw was where he was placed. He studies hard and well, often choosing to study rather than do anything 'fun', and carefully follows any rules that he's been given - perhaps over-typical for a Ravenclaw - and not even his sister can get him to loosen up a bit. Ezekiel particularly likes Potions and History of Magic, and pushes himself to do especially well in those two subjects. Despite their differences, Ezekiel and Juliet still consider themselves to be close.
    Ezekiel is known to despise Quidditch, and makes a point to not attend any matches, considering it boring. He doesn't really care if other people like it - he doesn't try to make anyone else dislike it, it's just not for him.
    He also plays the violin, having a love for classical music from both wizards and muggles, and also enjoys stargazing, sometimes spending restless nights just watching the stars.

Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Juliet Novak - 6th Year Slytherin

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:27 pm

โœงName: Juliet Novak
    โœงNickname: Juliet, Jules
    โœงAge: 16
    โœงGender: Cisfemale
    โœงSexuality: Bisexual
    โœงAppearance: Juliet has long, black, elbow length hair that's very curly, and she usually has it in some sort of protective style - usually braids or twists as her favourite - and her eyes are dark brown. She stands at 5'8", a fairly average height, and she has a lithe build with, perhaps surprisingly, some muscle. She has a dark skin tone, which is mostly clear aside from a blotchy birthmark on the back of her left shoulder.

โœงRole: 6th year student, Slytherin, Keeper on Quidditch team
    โœงPatronus: Adder
    โœง Boggart: An aggressive Alsatian
    โœงWand Wood: Oak wood
    โœงWand Length: 11 inches
    โœงWand Flexibility: Sturdy

โœงPersonality: Juliet is a warm and outgoing presence wherever she goes, usually willing to strike up a conversation with anyone, enjoying learning about other people and their interests. She appears to be trusting and naive, but do not be fooled, as any attempts at manipulation often end in humiliation for the other person. Juliet also has the tendency to speak her mind, especially if there's something that she doesn't particularly like, though she's trying to hold herself back from doing so - though her facial expressions tend to give her thoughts away anyway. She often knows what she wants to aim for and will do so, sometimes aiming a little higher than necessary. She doesn't give in easily when faced with obstacles, her determination seemingly knowing no bounds. Still, Juliet makes time for making friends and meeting new people, and her bubbly personality often throws others off, especially when they find out she's a Slytherin. However, she can be a little headstrong and doesn't always have the patience to be waiting around for others, as she likes to be constantly on the move (figuratively and literally) - if she thinks that you're boring then she'll move on, though she'll be mostly polite and friendly about it.

โœงShort Bio: Born into a Pureblood family, five minutes younger than her brother, Ezekiel, Juliet grew up around wizards and magic. Being Sorted into Slytherin was certainly a surprise - at least, on the surface. But there are a few typical Slytherin traits that Juliet has, they're just not too noticeable with her outgoing and bubbly nature. Juliet has always known that she's wanted to travel, explore the different Wizarding cultures in other countries, and work in the field of her favourite subject, Study of Ancient Runes. Deciphering Runes is an exciting challenge for her! Her other favourite subject is Herbology - perhaps she'll find a new plant species on her future travels, a prospect that is also exciting for her. Despite their differences, Juliet and Ezekiel still consider themselves to be close.
    Juliet, it may be hard to believe, really does not like working with magical creatures. Perhaps it is her energetic, slightly impatient, personality that just does not quite mix well with some of the creatures that are studied. She'd rather stick to the plants in Herbology.
    She does quite enjoy, though, playing Quidditch, taking the position of Keeper on the Slytherin team. She also likes reading, especially detective novels, and sometimes stays up at night reading.

Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pavlove's dog » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:57 pm

@Consulting_Angel all three are accepted! ill add them to our page in just a second :)

@kalcifer i like these ideas!!! i think the flow between chun hua and jupiter will definitely flow easier once the rp starts

speaking of, i think we're ready to start snowballing the rp along and send out some starter messages to the main forum! once everyone sees this message you can start off whenever you want!! i'm excited to see how this plays off! of course everyone can add more characters and new people can join as they please, so don't feel discouraged from doing so! so excited, i hope everyone has fun!! ^^

x
x

king of my heart,
โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

โ™ฅ ryan | adult| she/he โ™ฅ
ask me for my discord!

body and soul.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:59 pm

Are we starting during the year then or no? Just wondering because from the about it sounds like it.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pavlove's dog » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:00 pm

yes! the rp timeline starts around late november to very early december ^^

x
x

king of my heart,

โ™ฅ ryan | adult| she/he โ™ฅ
ask me for my discord!

body and soul.
pavlove's dog

My pets