I'm Marrying Who?! Remake Discussion/forms (Open)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What would you like for the setting?

Beach Vacation/Celebration
69%
City
25%
Other (PM me ideas!)
6%

Total votes : 16

I'm Marrying Who?! Remake Discussion/forms (Open)

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:17 am

All forms and ooc discussion go here!

Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! Remake (Open)

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:18 am

- We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses-

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxx
Name: Dawn Emerson
Nickname:Dawny
Sexuality: heterosexual
Dislikes: being alone
Siblings: Alex ((deceased))
Role:The Creative
xxx

Place of stay: Studio apartment in the inner city
Personality: She tries her best to come off as kind to anyone she meets but sometimes she's a little too open with people. She's as bright as the art she likes to paint and enjoys being free to do what she wants.
Short Bio: Dawn grew up an only kid with her mother and father, wishing she could have a sibling. Technically she did, but when a virus swept through, it killed both her and the baby. Her father tried to keep strong and move them somewhere safer, but one morning when she woke up, he was gone. She never saw him again. Now, she wants nothing more than to travel and not experience what happened to her own family a second time.
Appearance: Dawn has light brown hair and blue-green eyes. She stands 5'5" tall and doesn't look to be well built but she can handle herself. She has a large tattoo of a tree that stretches the span of her back and a small tattoo on her wrist

Full Name:Oliver Quimbey
Nickname:Ollie
Pronouns:he/him
Sexuality:Bisexual
Nationality:American

Appearance: Oliver has what he considers short, brown hair and blue-green eyes. He is 6' 3/4" and isn't exactly built great, but lifting those beer crates since he got his job bartending has given him a little something to show off. He has fairly good skin, though he does have a few scars here and there from stopping more than a few barfights. The only thing marking his skin are new drinks and recipes he plans to try out on customers when he gets the chance.
Personality: Oliver is described often as easy-going and tends to be one of those people to go with the flow. He has always been one of those people who "make their own path". Oliver is very disorganized when it comes to just about anything, which can be troublesome at times. He is a vividly social soul, as you must be when bartending, and he enjoys getting to know his customers, or at least what they like. Because of his social abilities, he tends to be very friendly towards anyone he meets and sometimes is even considered flirty, though he doesn't aim to be.
Short Bio:Oliver was born and raised in uptown New York. As a young adult, he learned he wasn't all that into parties or drinking and that he would rather be talking with friends or even complete strangers in cafes to make new friends. When a friend of his parents suggested trying out Bartending and even got him a gig doing so, he fell in love with the job. He even opened his own bar and wants to focus on it full time, but his parents are pressing him to get married first.
Friends:open
Enemies:open
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:29 am, edited 11 times in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! Remake Discussion/forms (Open)

Postby HoneynutCheerios » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:06 am

Name' Xavier Age' 23 Sexuality' Gay Pronouns' He/Him Role' The introvert Appearance' A tall 5'8 male with brown eyes, tan skin, dusty green hair, freckles, and smaller facial features. He wears flannels baggy jeans has many piercings and large black boots, but he's usually shoeless as he almost never leaves the house unless he's forced to. Personality' he keeps to himself and mutters often he listens very well but most of the time people think he's ignoring them, he seems like he's rude but he's actually very kind and calm. Short bio' hes always been a introvert and doesn't have very many friends and never has he doesn't get along along with his brothers very well and his sister moved away a long time ago.
HoneynutCheerios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:12 am

Accepted! Welcome and nice to see you again!
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:32 pm

res. Tsundere

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kaye Adams - The Angel

Postby AchieveMark. » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:54 am

1280x800-680295-Elvis-Presley-quote (1).jpg
1280x800-680295-Elvis-Presley-quote (1).jpg (26.2 KiB) Viewed 866 times
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
♥ don'т geт тo cloѕe ♥

xxx✵⤐ ғυll naмe ;; kaye ryan adams
xxx✵⤐ nιcĸ naмe ;; kay
xxx✵⤐ age ;; twenty-five
xxx✵⤐ gender ;; female
xxx✵⤐ role ;; angel
xxx✵⤐ мarrying ;; rebel
xxx✵⤐ sexuality ;; bisexual
xxx✵⤐ crυѕнeѕ ;; tbd
xxx✵⤐ r. ѕтaтυѕ ;; engaged
xxx✵⤐ ĸιdѕ ;; none

♥ ιтѕ darĸ ιnѕιde ♥

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

вιo wroтe;;
kaye has short cut hair that is consistently changing color. her current hair color is a dark blue with lighter streaks highlighted throughout. this is the only thing that her parents have allowed her to do. most don't know that at home, kaye's parents are very strict. her parents were old fashioned and so she hid who she was at home but was more open about herself while at school. at school, she is seen as the perfect angel, keeping straight A's, always following the rules. kaye is a rather slender and tall girl. She stands at 5'5" and weighs around 115 pounds average. She can be quiet, and isn't naturally talkative to most, but she is very easy-going. however, she can also get very annoying because she can talk a lot, although mostly to her close friends or when she goes on walks into the woods nearby her house. she is mostly level-headed but can be bull-headed and stubborn to things she set her heart on doing. kaye is also very loyal to her friends and tries to make them feel better, often putting her own feelings aside so they'll feel better.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:42 pm

Accepted! Love your profile pic
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:25 am

M a t e o
name; Mateo Gonzales gender; Male age; 24 race; mixed sexuality; Heterosexual status;The Logical
────────────────────────────────────────

xLikes Solving cases, has a weird fascination for crime. Watching tv, working, outdoors
xDislikes disorder
xFamily Mateo has a father and a mother Mr and Mrs Gonzales, he has three siblings all males.

xPersonality Mateo is a serious individual, who is strict and sometimes goes by the book. He is consistent and likes efficiency and solving things in a logical way that makes everything come together properly.

xBio Mateo was born in a large house in the city, he has three older brothers which makes him the baby of the family, and well spoiled when he was a child by his mother. Mateo grew up in a loving household, although he did beef with his brothers a lot, due to them all being boys. Mateo's father is a policeman which is how Mateo found the interest of watching crime and trying to figure out the cases on his own, growing up Mateo had always wanted to either be a police officer like his father or a detective and solve cases. When Mateo entered high school he joined Criminology class to help him get more into the field he wants when he's older. When Mateo finished high school he went into criminal justice classes, law classes and all he needed to finally get into his dream career.

C o s e t t e
name; Cosette Ledger gender;Female age; 23 race;Black sexuality; Hetorosexualstatus; The Uptight

xLikes Hiking, swimming, outdoors, organizing,
xDislikes messy, rudeness, immaturity
xFamily Has none, lives alone, does not talk to her parents

xPersonality Cosette is organized, independant and a workaholic. She can sometimes be very uptight, serious and quiet blunt and honest with herself and others. Cosette can also be a gentle soul when she chooses to be or when she is comfortable with somebody. Cosette can also be friendly and funny when she lets go for a minute to have some fun, when she's not working or figuring things out for herself and her life, she's enjoying a hike or nature.

xBio Cosette was born in a small town in the countryside, she spent most of her teenage life working and saving up money for herself. She hated high school which she finished early due to her working on her classes and working ahead. Cosette spent most of her life and time by herself. Cosette had a rough relationship with her father growing up, and to this day still does. Which is why she cut her parents off when she moved out at 18. Cosette and her mother where on peaceful terms, but they had never been close, Cosette was raised with no other children in the home, or siblings. After Cosette moved out,on her 22 birthday her parents told her about the proposal/deal that she agreed to before she left. Marriage.

Last edited by xstrawberryx on Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:43 pm

Can I reserve the female character (The Tsundere) from Unrevealed Feelings please? If so, then her info is as follows:

Hazel Thornton | F | 25yrs | Gay | belloblossom
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me