โ†ญ๐š€๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—โ†ญ D&f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

โ†ญ๐š€๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—โ†ญ D&f

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:14 am

โ†ญ๐š€๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—โ†ญ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ†ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

indentation Welcome! if you are here then you are interested in my rp!
    There's no set form to fill out and I'm not gonna give you one. But please fill out the basics, name, role gender, age, personality, history, and mutation/power, everything else is optional. In the post below I'll be explaining the pack's former ranks so you get an understanding of what your character(s) were doing in their day-to-day life before the fire.
    Main
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ†ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ†ญ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŽ๐š› ๐š™๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š”๐šœโ†ญ D&f

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:20 am

Alphas:
A mated pair, that leads the pack Has the final say in all decisions. Their word is the law. There is an alpha heir rank but only as a technicality, The alphaโ€™s have one year to train their chosen heir after said heir reaches two years old. The heir usually takes over when they are three, but the alphas may stay in their current spots up until death and may train a new Heir at any time if they change their mind. The alpha heir may be challenged, but only by kin. The rank of alpha may not be challenged. (High rank)
Beta:
The packโ€™s second-in-command, and right-hand wolf to the alphas. They handle most of the day-to-day stuff. The rank of beta may be challenged for, but only by wolves older than four years of age. There is only ever one Beta in a pack. (High Rank)
Gamma:
Otherwise known as the pack's scout/messenger. They know the pack's territory like the pack of their paw. This rank may not be challenged. The Gamma picks out a single pup to train to be their replacement before they retire. Should they die before then, The alphas and beta will assess, and appoint a new Gamma. (High Rank)
Delta:
The pack's healers there are usually three, two fully trained delta, one nearing retirement age, one younger, and then a much younger trainee. This rank cannot be challenged. Deltaโ€™s are specifically chosen by other deltas. (High Rank)
Epsilon:
The packs lead fighter or warlord. They are usually either the strongest and best fighters within the pack or a good strategist. This rank may be challenged. But if the challenger wins but isnโ€™t up to the other higher ranks may demote the challenger and promote the old one back, or chose a new wolf. (Middle rank)
Zeta:
The pack's lead hunter/huntress, the best and most experienced hunter within the pack. This rank may not be challenged, as the Zeta, picks and trains their replacement. They may have up to two trained replacements at a time. (Middle rank)
Eta:
One-half of the bulk of the pack, the pack's hunters. (Normal Rank)
Theta:
the other half of the bulk of the pack, these wolves are the pack's fighters. (normal rank)
Iota:
These wolves are six months to one and a half years old, training to be hunters. (Low Rank)
Kappa:
these wolves are six months to one and a half years old, training to be fighters. (Low Rank)
Lambda:
These wolves can be from a large range of ages, these wolves are usually being retrained for a new rank, or found their path early and are training to become a Mu, Omicron, Gamma, or Sigma. (low rank)
Mu:
These wolves are caretakers, they assist the delta when needed. They are essentially nurses to Deltaโ€™s doctor. When not assisting the Deltaโ€™s they take care of the Pi. (Normal Rank)
Nu:
These wolves are Mother, those pregnant or nursing pups. They return to their duties after theyโ€™ve finished weaning their pups. (Normal Rank)
Xi:
Pups under six months of age. (Normal Rank)
Omicron:
These wolves both hunt and fight, but aren't considered great at it, but average. They may also assist almost any other rank - aside from omegas - in their daily duties. Also known as All-arounds. (Normal Rank)
Pi:
These wolves aren't trusted very much, and are Newcomers to the pack. (Low Rank)
Rho:
These wolves are Elders, wolves that are seven years or older. They are much respected by the pack but itโ€™s still considered a low rank.
Sigma:
These wolves are Pupsitters, who obviously take care of pups after their mothers have finished weaning them. (low rank)
Omegas:
These wolves are here for a variety of reasons. Either they are here as punishment because this is their last chance before the exile, because they donโ€™t have the skill/will to be anything else, or they are former omicron and just aren't trusted yet. (low rank)
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun May 01, 2022 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šž๐šœ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:20 am

Hunting: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
Strength: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
Endurance: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
Agility: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
Swimming: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
Charisma: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
Combat: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†
Intelligence: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Amarok โœง Male
nicknames | Amy, Ama, Rok
age | 2 Y & 10 M
rank | Theta
role | The Muscle
orientation | Bisexual Demiromatic
indentationAmarok is... was the youngest of his littermates and siblings, but was often noted for his maturity even at a young age - though even he had his moments. He enjoyed his youth, though some may say it was boring. As a pup, he often spent time watching and learning from the Iota's, Kappas, and Lambdas about what they do, learn, and what their dreams were. He spent most of his puppyhood happy and friendly with others, though there was a hiccup that led to his current grudge starting a rivalry with Laurel. When it came time to attain a new rank and leave his mother's old Mu nest, he was ecstatic to be chosen to be a Kappa, like many of his older siblings and littermates. Amarok quickly took to training, becoming dedicated to the craft, and became a fully-fledged Theta half a month before his littermates. He had - still has - great aspirations, hoping to become the pack's new Epsilon, and then impress the Alphas enough to become Beta. His plans were unfortunately turned to ash, along with the rest of the forest.
indentation When Amarok's family was still alive, they were often mistaken for each other. They all shared their towering build and inky black fur. While it was easy to tell Amarok's family apart from the rest of the pack, differing Amarok from his father or one of his siblings was another thing. Differing eye colors, Subtle markings, and personality traits were really the only way to tell if it was Amarok or Theon. Amarok's coat is rather basic, a thick obsidian black hair colors his body, but it's his eyes and personality that set him apart from his family. His eyes are odd and two-toned, sectoral emerald green and honey yellow.
indentationIn personality, Amarok is an interesting character and may be considered a little two-faced at times. One face for his pack, friends, and loved ones, another for outsiders. With the pack, Amarok is a Chivalrous male, and quite empathetic as well. He's grounded in reality and is rather cautious and mature. That being said, he can be cocky at times and rather uncouth. Still, for better or worse, Amarok is realistic, having tossed away his rose-tinted glasses long ago. Despite his caution, he's quite bold, which is a double-edged sword at times. Oddly enough Rok may come off as a bit of a nag due to his tendency to worry, and want things done in a certain way. But with outsiders, whether they are wolves from other packs or loners, Amarok has one general reaction for them. Aggression. He holds grudges like no other, and is vicious in the protection of his pack, earning him quite the bloodthirsty reputation outside the pack and among his fellow Theta's. He distrusts outsiders and is rarely outwardly aggressive with Pi, but more passive-aggressive and civil.

mutation | Ecological Empathy - In time this will allow Amarok to sense the overall well-being of his immediate environment, allowing him to track prey, feel the falling of a tree or someone or something catching prey. Things happening Unnaturally would leave the Amarok sickened. When in control he'll force his sensing radius to that of about three miles. Currently, Amarok has no idea why he's in so much physical pain but must push through it. Soon - within a few weeks or so - he'll start to notice a pattern. Currently, he's feeling the whole territory and a bit more, his senses/empathy is wide open, and uncontrolled and its hurting.
theme song | The Garden - The Crane Wives
Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue May 10, 2022 5:20 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ โ†ญ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:21 am

All relations are subject to change as rp goes on.

๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ โ†  ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด

โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ

Lauren

Once upon a time, the two were friends, more than
friends really. Eventually, all things come to an end,
and their relationship came to an explosive one.
Amarok is still very much in love with her, not that he'll
admit it. But he hasn't exactly reacted well to the relationship,
and still seeks her attention. Unfortunately, it's mostly
through pigtail pulling, and other boyish reactions. While
protective of everyone in the pack, he's subtly a bit more
protective of her.

Shrias

To be perfectly honest Rok doesn't know what to
think about Shrias. The male's clumsiness and daydreaming
tendencies set him easily in the hindering category, but his
generally sweet personality and skill with keeping pups
occupied. Due to his lower rank, Rok didn't interact with
him all that much, but he did notice him from time to time.

Chestnut

Amarok respects the older male, not only
for his skill in hunting - though that is what Rok's
leaning on these days - but the fact that he seems
to be more of a team player than a braggart or
show off. They didn't talk often due to the fact
that they generally ran in different circles,
but Amarok does like and respect this male.

Destiny

Amarok's opinion of this iota is complicated,
mostly based on the fact that they don't have parallel
tracks when it came to rank. She was training to be an
Eta, while he was already at Theta status. So it isn't like
they interacted much. He'll admit that she's quite charming
but after being a part of search parties for her, he's firmly
put her in the Hindering placement than the more favorable
placements in his mind. Though maybe that will change in
the future.

Keani

Honestly Amarok doesn't mind Keani, though maybe
for more basic reasons than one would suspect. Part of him
wants to take the young wolf under his wing, due to their
similarities. He enjoyed the Kappa's once feisty attitude,
though he'd never admit that out loud. He finds this new
quiet and reserved Keani a little disheartening, but he's still
hopeful that as time passes, Keani will start to blossom again.

Cisto

To be perfectly honest, Amarok wants nothing to
do with young Cisto. Not because he hates the pup, but
because he honestly scares him a little. With the male
being just as troublesome as Destiny - if not more - and
gaining skills that all Delta's eventually do, with you know
herbs, both helpful and dangerous. While perfectly civil
with Cisto - as he was with the delta's before - Cisto
is quite obviously on his "do not piss off" list.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Mon May 09, 2022 11:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š ๐š’๐š—

Postby baby tantor » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:45 am

๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™’๐™„๐™‰ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐—ž๐—˜๐—ก๐—”๐—œxโœงx ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ xโœง x ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข xโœง x ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ xโœงx mutation : muscle manipulation
kenai is the oldest of the surviving young adults in the pack. he is an average
size male for his age and was formerly a kappa, prior to the fire. although he
is quiet and reserved now, kenai wasnโ€™t always like that. when he was a bit
younger, he was always quite fiesty. you could often find him and his identical
twin brother, totem, rough housing in the camp or by the lake. when the fire
ignited, the brothers were off by themselves and didnโ€™t realize at first that
there was anything out of the ordinary. it was totem who first smelled the
thick smoke and awoke kenai from his nap. the brothers soon saw the flames
and took off in the opposite direction. they found a clear route to escape,
but totem couldnโ€™t leave without knowing that the rest of the pack had also
safely escaped. kenai pleaded with his brother to go with him, but totem
refused. he waited until kenai was at a safe distance from the fire before
running towards the smoke to look for any other members of the pack. kenai
would never see his brother again. the twins went from thick as thieves to
indefinitely separated. ever since, kenai hasnโ€™t said much and will not speak
of totem. it is a combination of overwhelming sadness and guilt that he didnโ€™t
follow his brother back into the fire. more quiet now, kenai has been keeping
to himself and feels a bit lost without the wolf who was by his side for as long
as he could remember. kenai has to learn how to live in the world without
totem and grow to have his own identity other than โ€œone of the twins.โ€

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    ๐™๐™€๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž
โœง laurel : kenai sees laurel as an older sister figure
in his life. it was always him & totem, but laurel
helped balance him out with her level-headedness
personality. kenai will learn to lean on laurel more
than he has before.
โœง shrias :
โœง chestnut : the two wolves do not have much in
common, however kenai always respected the hunter.
friendly, but not the best of friends, the two wolves
seemed to not cross each otherโ€™s paths as much as
some of the others in the pack.
โœง amarok : kenai always looked up to rok and always
valued what he said. as a kappa, kenai wanted to be
just like the other warriors in the pack. he is slightly
embarrassed around rok now, as his profound sadness
has overtaken his drive at the moment. kenai is a tad
uneasy around the theta and isnโ€™t sure how to react.
โœง cisto :
โœง destiny :
Last edited by baby tantor on Mon May 09, 2022 4:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
baby tantor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ†ญ๐š€๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—โ†ญ D&f

Postby baby tantor » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:34 am

low key obsessed w/ him. i need more people to
      join so i can start playing out his character/story.

also my first rp character after a v long hiatus
baby tantor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ariaz » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:57 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
chestnut โ™‚
age | 2 โ˜ผ 11 months
rank | eta
mutation | water breathing

Named after his golden-brown tinted fur, Chestnut's senses always seeming to point him in the right direction made him a perfect hunter candidate. He knows that as long as he trusts what his first instinct tells him, he will succeed in finding his prey. Chestnut quickly made himself known as a skilled hunter among not only the other Etas but also among other ranks as well. Without being rather sociable, he was rather well-liked by most for his amazing efforts to the pack despite his young age and how quickly he picked up the skills he was taught. He surprisingly got along well with The Dreamer, whose odd ways piqued Chestnuts interest.

However, when his gut feeling failed warned him of the fire that swept through the forest, he started deeply doubting himself and his ability and built up a lot of inner guilt from the traumatic experience of the loss of so many of his pack-mates. The fear of not having have been good enough makes him wonder if he can he still trust his gut assessments and senses.
Last edited by ariaz on Tue May 03, 2022 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ariaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ariaz » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:58 am

hope my form is alright! it's also been quite a while since i roleplayed for me </3
ariaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:29 am

No that's fine! And Chestnut is adorable!
I'll add him to the front!

Though to clarify, the mutations/powers have only started
showing up just after the fire.
So everyone would be quite freaked out by both the fire
and their new additions.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups