silver guardians discussion thread.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

silver guardians discussion thread.

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:12 pm

The thread for talking about dog drama, ideas for future doom, and your beautiful forms! Please try to make your forms look nice. If you're not good with coding, I have a basic form that is easy to work with and is okay-looking!

Link back to RP

If you're making your own form, you must have the following:
  • Name
  • Breed
  • Rank
  • Reference image/description
  • Personality

Form Template! Feel free to edit as you please, or even use it on other roleplays as well.
      Code: Select all
      [center][color=#FFFFFF]──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/color]
      [size=200][b][i]Name!![/i][/b][/size]
      [color=#FFFFFF]──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/color]
      [img]link[/img]
      [color=#FFFFFF]──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/color]
      [i][size=85]"Quote"[/size][/i]
      [color=#FFFFFF]──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/color][/center]
      [list][size=90][b]Age;[/b] Here
      [b]Gender;[/b] Here
      [b]Breed;[/b] Here
      [b]Rank;[/b] Here

[b]Bio;[/b] Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text
      [b]Extra Information;[/b] Here[/size][/list]
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[king zack]

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:40 pm

██████████████████
━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━
I'm gonna feel alone forever.
━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━
King | 55 months | White Shepherd Mix | Male | Bisexual
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I'll surely feel alone forever! But I'm getting used to the thought,
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Zack's late mother was a reincarnation of Udon, her black as night fur and amber eyes reflecting those of the great Wolf God. He learned all he knows about the Gods from Lanos and his mother, respecting them and holding them up highly. He has always loved his pack, wanting to make the best for them. However, in his youth he didn't see his own strengths. Zack would put himself down a lot and never respect himself as he did towards the Gods. His turn around was when his mother died of sickness around when he was . Lanos and Udon instructed him that it was his wrong doing in not believing in himself as a reincarnation that caused them to take her. Because of this pain, he has thus been a serious King. He keeps his own emotions to himself, being stern with the pack and being more watchful. He has grown up so much since and has fitted himself into the role as King. Deep down, he has very strong kindness and feelings towards everyone in his pack, but he feels it is best to give them someone who "does no wrong". He feels himself breaking slowly inside, but refuses to tell anyone about it. His Queen, ___, was chosen for him by Lanos himself. He cares deeply for her, wanting to protect her and their children. However, he still deep down finds himself doubting his ability to always keep them safe. When it comes to his family, he finds himself keeping a wall from reveling his emotions to them in order to avoid disappointment. He always tries to listen to their problems and feelings, but never shares his own.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Except late at night, no maybe I'm not...
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

KIN!!

The Queen, tbd: She is his mate, they've always been friendly with each other growing up. When the god Lanos guided Zack to pick her as his Queen, they both agreed. Despite not exactly loving her when they first became partners, he has grown to love her deeply even if he doesn't show it much. They've had one litter together, it's undecided whether or not there will be more.

Offspring: He has three children aged 10 months (any gender), one of them being a reincarnation of Udon and the heir. The other two would be ranked as a trainee (either for a hunter or could be healer). Just ask to play as one of the King + Queen 's offspring. He has always encouraged them to be strong and fearless, often showing them a bit of tough love in order to avoid showing his own feelings. However, he is often busy with his duties to the pack to be able to spend as much time with them as he would want.

Sister: He had one sister who he grew up with. However, since being so close with his mother for their connection with the gods, they weren't that close growing up. He feels awkward around his sister, but just ignores the feeling and avoids her. She would be the same age and can be any kind of similar shepherd mix (German shepherd/Belgian Manolios/Shiloh Shepherd/etc.)

Last edited by lameloserlexi on Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[extra character?]

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:44 pm

res in case of another character
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⫸ fσgαяту ⫷

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:36 pm

"There's no surrender
And there's no escape
Are we the hunters?
Or are we the prey?"

Full Name: Fogarty Dolos
Nicknames: Foggy, Gart, Fog
Breed: Australian Cattle Dog mix
Desired Rank: Advisor

Sexuality: Bisexual Homoromantic
Crush: Open
Current Mate: None
Past Mate(s): Open
Offspring: Open

────────────────────────────────────────
positive traits; Warm, Charming, Intelligent
neutral traits; Intense, Quiet, Religious
negative traits; Sly, Vain, Treacherous
While his coloration doesn't help with camouflage, Fog's roaned dark blue coat tipped with a lightly tanned brown hue is well cared for. His fur is quite long due to his Samoyed heritage, the long hairs are quite coarse and often fluffed up making him look a bit bigger than he truly is. Foggy's eyes are quite odd to some, one a wolfish golden-amber, the other a bright but frosty arctic blue. Fogarty is nicely sized for a male of his breeding standing at 28 inches - around 2.3 feet - at the shoulder, and weighing in from about 90 to 97 pounds.

Foggy was born the son of a Guardian; Draco and the pack's healer; Roisin, with two sisters and a single brother. Draco was ambitious, to say the least, and had originally hoped to become king one day. It was a dream that Draco passed onto his son; Fogarty. At least partially. While Foggy has his eye on a much higher rank, he has no need to be the so-called power, but the puppetmaster behind the power. Gart wasn't really close with any of his siblings, but was known as one of the more quiet but smarter pups and later trainees. His father nurtured a strong belief in the gods and always told him that the gods favored those that were brave enough to take what they wanted. The first step to Foggy's dream - in his mind at least - was to become a Guardian. This didn't work out, but Foggy has only ever considered this a minor setback. Truth be told, Gart doesn't care how long it takes him. He wouldn't care if he was old and grey when he gets to be the pack's new advisor, nor does he care who he has to step on and ruin to get there.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Draco Dolos & Roisin Lugh
Siblings:
Medea, Maeve and George
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Vinilla & Caramel
Voice Claim:
Jordan Fisher
Playlist:
A Conversation with Death - Khemmis
Skyfall - Our Last Night
Everything Black - Unlike Pluto
Blasphemous - CELESTIVL
Castle - Halsey
Game of Survival - Ruelle

| Breed Status |
Australian Cattle Dog - 50%
Samoyed - 15%
Great Dane - 15%
idk tba - 20%

|Name Meaning|
Fogarty - a name of Irish origin meaning "the exiled one."
Dolos - A name of Greek origin, a Greek god of trickery.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⫸ ασиαиι ⫷

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:54 pm

"Woooh, it's just me, myself, and I
Solo ride until I die
'Cause I got me for life (got me for life, yeah)
Woooh, I don't need a hand to hold
Even when the night is cold
I got that fire in my soul."

Full Name: Aonani Lilinoe
Nicknames: Ani, Aona
Breed: Malamute Mix
Desired Rank: Has it

Sexuality: Pansexual Demiromantic
Past Mate(s): None
Offspring: None

positive traits; Compassionate, Creative, Easy-going
neutral traits; Romantic, Unambitious, Dignified
negative traits; Arrogant, Blunt, Erratic
Aona has a light and slender frame, with long and fluffy fur, especially around her neck, ears, and tail. Ani has a light silvery-gray coat marked with beautiful black brindle stretching across her coat. Her eyes are a pale brown that seems to take on a gray hue in some lighting. Ani has a limp due to a broken hind leg that didn't heal properly. Aonani stands at 26 inches - 2.2 feet - and a lithe 63 pounds.

Aonani was born to two loving parents, with a sister and two brothers. She and her siblings have always gotten along well, and she adored them and her other den-mates. Aona was a bit upset when her mother returned to her duties but found solace in playfully sparing with her siblings. Aonani was overjoyed when she and her siblings became trainees and loved training to hunt. The four had shown promise in different areas of the hunt, but apparently, the gods shined down upon her favorably. Just when she was entering her fourth month of training, the gods apparently picked her - something she's not sure she fully believes, not that she'll tell anyone that. With some skill - and a great amount of luck - Aonani impressed the advisors and royals, and was slotted in to train with the guardians. At the time Aonani all but begged to return to train as a hunter, as she didn't want the responsibility of being a guardian and would have preferred a much less stressful rank of a hunter. That time has passed, and nowadays Aona is a little arrogant, though still quite unambitious, and is happy where she is.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Kainui Lilinoe & Denisa Marzanna
Siblings:
Zuzana, Kazimír, & Akoni
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Plumeria & Coconut
Voice Claim:
Jorja Smith
Playlist:
Happier than Ever - Billie Eilish
Panic attacks in Paradise - Ashnikko
Have We Met Before - Sarah Barrios ft. Eric Nam
Oceans - Jacob Lee
Roumors - Neffex
Me, Myself & I - G-Eazy x Bebe Rexha

| Breed Status |
Dutch Shepperd - 16%
Greyhound - 18%
Akita Inu - 25%
Anatolian Shepherd - 16%
Alaskan Malamute - 25%

|Name Meaning|
Aonani - a Hawaiian name meaning beautiful light
Lilinoe - Hawaiian goddess of fine mist, dead fires, and desolation.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⫸мαяєк⫷

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:55 pm

"Guess it don't look the same
Oh, what a shame
Call me what you want
(Dandelion, dandelion)"

Current Name: Marek Perun
Nicknames: Mark
Breed: czech wolfdog
Desired Rank: Guardian

Sexuality: Bisexual

positive traits; Determined, Warm, Respectful
neutral traits; Ambitious, Solemn, Confidant
negative traits; Venomous, Flamboyant, Intense
Marek isn't the biggest boy around but his long body and sleek muscle are all he needs in life, or so he says. Standing at twenty-nine inches, and weighing in around 66 to 79 pounds, Marek is a bit bigger than his breed average. His fur is long and thick, and unfortunately prone to shedding heavily. In color, the male is a mix of colors, mostly white, silver, and gray, with hints of black and a light creamy tan. His eyes are small and are a dark brown in color. Marek has no scar's but his tail is slightly kinked to the right in the middle, and one ear is quite floppy as well.

From a young age, Marek was told that despite having his eye on the rank of Guardian, he would never get it. You seen, Marek was born outside the pack. Found only a few weeks old, wailing for milk. It's due to his birth the male wasn't always treated warmly by others, but they were for the most part civil with him. Marek trained as hard as he could, hoping to impress the gods and be chosen to train as a Guardian. Unfortunately, he wasn't chosen, but he's never let that stop him. Marek has continued to go to any lengths to Impress the gods, royals, advisors, and other guardians.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Karel Perun & Adela Lada
Siblings:
Petra Lada & Ales Perun
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
cinnamon & Wild Orange
Voice Claim:
Ben Kingsley
Playlist:
Dandelion - Gabbie Hanna
My Hearts Grave - Faouzia
Weddings & Funerals
Armor - Landon Austin
Rise up - Ben Barnes
Outcast - NF

| Breed Status |
Czechoslovakian Wolfdog - 100%
|Name Meaning|
Merak - is of a Czech/Slavic origin and means warlike.
Perun - A Slavic god of the sky, thunder and lightning.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⫸α∂єℓιиα⫷

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:56 pm

"There's no place like home
It's where the heart is
Some brainiacs will tell you
home is where your house and car is
But if you're brave enough
to love the ones you hate the hardest."

Name: Adeline
Nicknames: Andy, Lina
Breed: Pomsky
Desired Rank: Healer

Sexuality: Gray-ace
Crush: None
Current Mate: none

positive traits; Optimistic, Patiant, Independant
neutral traits; Emotional, Glamourus, Soft
negative traits; Mechanical, Reactive, Hesitant
This young pup is still growing and is currently just about the right size and weight for her age range. When fully grown she'll be about 16 inches in height, and weighing in between 25 to 35 pounds, a bit bigger than the average Pomsky, due to her father's heritage. Adelina has a soft and fluffy pale gray and white coat that will darken a few shades as she ages, pale gray becoming a soft gray with darker gray guard hairs. Her eyes were once a light sky blue but darkened into a light brown, much like a peanut.

Adelina doesn't have much of a history yet, she's just a few months old. So far, nothing too dramatic has happened, and she's happy to leave it like that. Though she's excited to become a trainee in a month.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Alaire + father
Siblings:
Atlas
Other Kin:
-

Scent:
Milk & Honey
Voice Claim:
Madison Reyes
Playlist:
Not The End - Ben Barnes
No Place Like Home - Todrick Hall
When I Grow Up - NF
Not Your Baby - Cadmium, Jex
Rainbow - Sia
So What - P!nk

|Name Meaning|
Adeline - A french name, from Adele meaning Noble

I swear I'm not stalking you.
I've been waiting to use these chars...
Last edited by Rae'tia on Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: silver guardians discussion thread.

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:02 am

Both are accepted!

minor stalking is okay lol
"I hope that I'm the reason that you can't sleep
I hope that your whole life sucks without me"

Working 2-10:30pm EST M-F, please bare with me!
CaCPokéFarmWarriors RpDog pack rp
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- chloe <3

Postby ivyy. » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:25 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Chloe
"Go little rockstar."

Age; 6 months/moons
    Gender; Female
    Breed; Austrailian Shepherd
    Rank; Trainee

Bio; Chloe is a goofy and light-hearted little one with a taste for adventure and friendship, befriending nearly anything she can, including random pebbles she finds around their pack's home. She's healthily ambitious but does tend to get very easily distracted and can often be a bit too honest.
    Extra Information; She does have a favorite pebble friend she keeps by her nest, her pebble's name? Rock.

- cc for gif -
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: silver guardians discussion thread.

Postby ivyy. » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:42 am

Kane
"Bless your soul, you got your head in the clouds."

Age; 2 years
    Gender; Male
    Breed; Great Pyrenees
    Rank; Guardian

Bio; Kane loves the outdoors and sometimes purposefully sleeps outside, afraid of the cramped space of the abandoned cabin. A lovable, eager, and people-pleaser, Kane was chosen to become a guardian for his hardy, tough, and sturdy nature, although, many of the pack members think this was a mistake due to his clumsiness and accidental mistakes.
    Extra Information; He absolutely LOVES the snow. Kane will most definitely stop doing whatever he's doing just to lay down ina
    pile of soft, white snow.

- cc for the image/gif -
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me