☾✲ 𝓐 𝓑𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮 ✲☽ 𝒹&𝒻 - ℴ&𝒶

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

☾✲ 𝓐 𝓑𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮 ✲☽ 𝒹&𝒻 - ℴ&𝒶

Postby the viking goddess » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:54 am

outline/guide wrote:
| name:
| nickname:
| gender:
| age:
| zodiac/dob:
| sexuality:
| orientation:
| crush:
| species: (werewolf/human\witch)

| +traits:
| -traits:
| +likes:
| -dislikes:
| fears:
| familiar(s): (for witches)
| powers: (for witches)
| power explanation: (for witches)
| personality:
| history: (optional)

rules
i. all cs rules apply.
ii. no god modeling - no perfect characters. that being said, only have two powers your witch can fully control - like earth, air, fire, water to draw energy off of. as for the werewolves, they are able to talk in their wolf forms, since it is just a blood curse from the witches - so they are able to talk to whoever they want. for example, if they are apart of the hidden ones, witches and werewolves work together, so they will need to talk to one another and vise versa. if you need me to explain more, please privately message me.
iii. no cussing; since cs is pg-13; willing to take this to discord if need be :/ ?
iv. do not kill another's player what so ever. inactivity with no communication will be kicked after a week. please just let me know, yeah?
v. have as many characters as you want.
vi. alpha position(s) one will be reserved for me, while the other is first com first serve. so reservations will last 24 hrs only. and if there is a reservation, private message me do not post it to the forum, thank you.
vii. ask full permission to use your magic to control, harm, etc. another character. minor or major actions. always ask.
viii. please try to use realistic face claims, thanks! and werewolves shift into actual wolves, just 3-4 times bigger than a normal wolf.
ix. lgbtq+ and just please do not have your other character as the others love interest.
x. fade to black when necessary.
xi. try to write at least 3 lines + please.
xii. please disable signature when posting forms. and posts all you discussion and forms thread!
xiii. enjoy and be respectful! thank you!!
Last edited by the viking goddess on Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾✲ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓮𝔂 ✲☽

Postby the viking goddess » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:18 am

"𝒯𝒽ℯ𝓎 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁ℯ𝒹 𝓂ℯ 𝓁ℴ𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓎 𝒽𝒾𝒹 𝓂ℯ
𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎. ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓀ℯ𝓎 𝓉ℴ 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈ℯ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓅ℯ𝓁𝓁,
𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒹ℴ𝓃'𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹. 𝒩ℴ𝓌 ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒽ℴ𝓂ℯ, 𝒸𝒶𝓃
ℐ 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓍 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃ℊ𝓈 ℴ𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓉 ℊℴ 𝓌𝓇ℴ𝓃ℊ?"

==☾✲| name: adoptive name is artemis arro erikson - birth name is freya amorra torsen.
==☾✲| nickname: artemis or arro - since she does not really go by her real name or an abbreviated form of it.
==☾✲| gender: female.
==☾✲| age: twenty four years old.
==☾✲| zodiac/dob: july 20th - cancer.
==☾✲| sexuality: bisexual - she loves every gender and will flirt to her hearts content, but love has never been on her mind.
==☾✲| orientation: norwegian american.
==☾✲| crush: undetermined - open for discussion, so please privately message me about it; i have an idea in mind.
==☾✲| species: human - witch but she doesn't really know much about her heritage so that is the reason why she has returned.
==☾✲| face claim: elizabeth olsen aka the scarlet witch.

༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✧༺

==☾✲| +traits: she is goal driven. she is a socialite and l-
oves talking to people. and she can get along with mostly
anyone that she comes in contact with.
==☾✲| -traits: she has a anger problem. she can be mani-
pulative a little too much for her own good. and that she
doesn't know how to fully control her witch ablities either.
==☾✲| +likes: people that can throw a little sass back,
well as much as she throws at them anyways. someone
who can hold a conversation. photography and drawing.
she loves being out in nature, as she says it calls to her.
and when someone can prove their trust and honesty to
her without her having to test them; which is almost n-
ever cause she's always testing people.
==☾✲| -dislikes: rude people or bullies, she tends to step
up to people - even if it's not her fight. when someone is
arguing with her or even telling her she is wrong. not b-
eing able to draw or be near queen. when others die, she
feels emotionally connected to them some how - if she
knows them.
==☾✲| fears: wolves - only because she was attacked by
one. losing those that she loves - friends and family. and
not knowing the truth behind things, when she knows the
events behind it.
༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺
==☾✲| hair structure: she has long naturally blonde hair,
that when in the summer looks like a platinum to a white
blonde color. it has light caramel brown highlights throu-
ghout and it goes to the middle of her back with a wavy
look to it.
==☾✲| eye color: she has dark green colored eyes, that
seem to look like shinning emeralds in the sunlight. they
look dark and transparent when it is dark outside, or her
emotional expression is darkened. they have light brown
speckles within, with a silver lining around the iris.
==☾✲| body description: she is actually rather short, st-
anding about 4'8 in height. her body weight is a total of
106.7 lbs, which is a little less than normal, only because
of her height. at a distance you can see that she is athl-
etic and can hold her own - she does work out. she has
a little more curves than she should, with an appropriate
body structure.
==☾✲| modifications/scars: the only scar she has, is from
the blood curse - it is on her left hand to her left wrist f-
rom where the elders took her blood to bind the curse to
her body. it is clearly visible and that is how the witches
will know it is her - it goes from the middle of her palm
to four inches up her forearm.
==☾✲| scent: to the wolves - she has a strong body scent
of caramel and honey with a lurking lavender undertone.
when she is around others, she smells sugary with a warm
honey undertone - the mixture of her perfume and body
essence.
༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✧༺
☾✲| family: mother - jean ann erikson-torsen; deceased - was a previous elder before she sacrificed was apart of the blood curse. father - christian eirik torsen; alive - whereabouts unknown/said to be dead. grandmother - eliza torsen; alive - in the town of whiteridge, not with the coven as she was banished and she has runes all around her place for neutral grounds if anything happens.
☾✲| powers: she knows how to control fire, which she has been told that is the one of the hardest element to control apart from earth and then water. with knowing that, she knows how to control earth as well.
☾✲| power explanation: with knowing how to control fire, that means she can create it out of thin air and control it if it has been created by another force or a natural disaster also. when it comes to the hard part of controlling fire, she can use enough of her magical abilities to control magma as she is still a beginner though, she is quite powerful. after she learned how to control fire, it was straight to learning earth, which came to her easier than fire really. she can control some part of the grass, it was was grown naturally from the earth of course, meaning she can make vines appear or even control a tree at times as well - that would be more powerful spells for the earth manipulation of her witch side. she can create giant walls of earth, or even throw small or large rocks with said ability.
☾✲| familiar(s): so for a legendary familiar she has a phoenix by the name of blue, which is one of the hardest of the fire legendary creatures to control - he is a blue flamed phoenix, which to the witches is said to be a curse, but in reality and by ancient hidden text is a sign of a truly powerful witch because it is a heck fire phoenix. and then she has a black cat that can transform into a panther when it feels threatened or when it is protecting her, she goes by the name of queen - queenie by artemis.
☾✲| personality: artemis is a very intelligent young woman, with a photographic and eidetic memory. she can be manipulative, though only when she feels like she needs to be. she always gives trust towards those she doesn't know, with a true sense of honesty behind everything that she does. she enjoys playing photography, drawing, or even being in nature in her spare time. she does have a hot head at times, when others argue with her about something trivial or when they have wronged her. she has a fear of losing those she loves, wolves - because she had been previous attacked before(so it is going to be rather hard for them to get her in their wolf forms), and not knowing the truth behind things. when she feels like things are not going in the right direction, she will seclude herself away from others, to try and make sense of it all. she always has a plan in mind, even when something doesn't work out the way it was supposed to. she has never been in love and she has seen others act like they love each other, but she also believes that it does not exist anywhere either. Rushing something threatens the good karma if it’s meant to be, so she thinks. she does love to flirt, but sometimes will use it to her advantage against others or the situation at hand.
☾✲| history: she was born to a young american witch by the name of jean ann erikson-torsen and another, but highly power norwegian witch named christian eirik torsen. her parents were thrilled to have her, but when they heard about what the elder had been planning all along, they decided to run and try to hide their daughter from what future they knew she was have. so for five years, they were happy and lived together until the night her father didn't return. the coven of black found her and her mother, taking them back to whiteridge where the blood curse and binding spell would happen. from a young age she knew what was going on, but she never said anything. she watched her mother as she was sacrificed before her eyes for a blood curse and binding spell. she watched as wolves had been sacrificed as well, though with a traumatic incident came repressed memories of her childhood from that point on. the head of the coven of black placed a spell on her as well, keeping her memories at bay. sending her away they hoped she would not return and the spell would go on until she died naturally, or until they could get their hands back on her at least. for twenty years after that fated night at the age of four, she finally remembers what happened, who her family really was and who she was as well. knowing her grandmother was in whiteridge, she left to seek her out and to have some sort of explanation happen as well. unaware of the impending accidents to come, she is now on her way back to her home town.

get ready whiteridge, here comes the key.
Last edited by the viking goddess on Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:56 pm, edited 9 times in total.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾✲ 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯 ✲☽

Postby the viking goddess » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:19 am

"ℐ'𝓋ℯ 𝓁𝒾𝓋ℯ 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝒻ℯ 𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓌ℴ𝓁𝒻 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓉ℯℯ𝓃 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓈.
ℐ 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝓌𝒽ℴ ℐ 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓂, 𝒶 𝓌ℴ𝓁𝒻 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹ℯ 𝒶 𝒽𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃.
ℋ𝒾𝒹𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓂𝓎 𝓉ℯℯ𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌𝓈, 𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 ℐ 𝓃ℯℯ𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓊𝓈ℯ 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓂."

==⌘| name: alexi nicole marie bloode.
==⌘| nickname: lex.
==⌘| gender: female.
==⌘| age: twenty three - at ten am in the morning on may 30th.
==⌘| zodiac/dob: gemini; may 30th ten am.
==⌘| sexuality: bisexual - she doesn't mind either gender, but leans more towards men.
==⌘| orientation: irish american.
==⌘| crush: undetermined.
==⌘| mate: undetermined; she doesn't want a mate until everything is taken care of with her brother.
==⌘| species: pureblood werewolf.
==⌘| rank: potential alpha of the pack crescent moon; late alpha and luna's daughter.
==⌘| inner wolf: her name is aquafinia; and she is a legendary inner wolf of the first moon goddess.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
==⌘| +traits: capable of hand to hand combat - she is a well known tracker in her pack - she assesses every outcome of the situation; no matter how big or small it is.
==⌘| -traits: she doesn't think before she reacts to situations - jumps to conclusions before things have happened - secluding herself, when something terrible and or tragic has happened; she always blames herself.
==⌘| +likes: the color purple; she feels that is soothes her soul with a sense of power and calmness - gardening; it calms the mind when she needs to ponder many things - when others are honest and trustworthy from the start - anyone that treats her, her family, and her pack right - and sweets; red velvet or chocolate preferably, and maybe some dark chocolate covered strawberries.
==⌘| -dislikes: ..
==⌘| fears: ..
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
==⌘| hair color: a dark red color, almost a auburn red, with hints of very light brown within it. the length of her hair goes past her rear end, though it is so curly that it looks like it's length is to the middle of her back.
==⌘| eye color: she has heterochromia, which means she has two different colored eyes. her right eye is a greenish blue, while her left eye is a brown color. though both of them have a silver lining around the pupil.
==⌘| skin tone: light color, during the winter, with freckles spotted all over her shoulders and face. and in the summer time, her body is a light sun tanned color. her freckles are darkened a little with the summer lighting.
==⌘| height: for an twenty three year old, she is very short. about 5'0 in height, much smaller than the rest of the pack in their human forms.
==⌘| weight: she weighs about 130.6 lbs, a little overweight from what is is supposed to weigh, but that's because of her muscle mass.
==⌘| body structure: athletic slender build, with lightly defined muscles. can be noticed from a distance, that she is athletic. though unlike the others, she has more curves and bust than most(won't go into detail).
==⌘| human body scent: the smell of warm honey, with a floral undertone - a stronger scent than in her werewolf form.
==⌘| modifications/scars: she has a scar across her chest; left there by a bear in the past. she also has a few tattoos, that her parents never knew about before they were killed; she got them with her best friend hazel, who was one of the sacrificial wolves the witches sacrificed to preform their binding curse.

==⌘| wolf pelt texture/color: unlike the others of the northern american pack, alexi's pelt is much like her ancestors pelt. her pelt color is pure white, with no blemishes at all within it. and her pelt texture, is shorter and more fine than others as well. though it is also longer than the short hairs of her parents and pack.
==⌘| eye color: her eyes are the color of golden amber color, with a more yellowy glow to them. they are intense to others, and hold the same color as the legendary pack of her mothers line. she is the only one, even from her mother, to have those color eyes.
==⌘| height: unlike her human form, her werewolf form towers over it in comparison. she is very tall, about 6'8 in height. much taller than the rest of her pack, though because she has the pure heart and blood of the legendary line.
==⌘|weight: she carries most of her weight in her werewolf form as well. she weighs about 195.8 lbs, a little over 30 lbs heavier than most of the other female werewolves in her pack. she is close to the weight of the males, though only 20-30 lbs of a difference between them.
==⌘|body structure: she has highly defined muscles, much unlike a female werewolf. with power hiding behind every inch of muscle mass. with an athletic build to her werewolf form.
==⌘|werewolf body scent: the smell of warm honey, with a floral undertone - a lighter scent than her human form scent.
==⌘|modifications/scars: much like her human form, the scar that is on her chest, is on her werewolf form as well.
==⌘|family: mother - marie annetta crescent-bloode; deceased - previous luna of the pack crescent moon. father - jackson marco bloode; deceased - previous alpha of the pack crescent moon. twin brother - ( name here ) - alive; potential alpha of the pack crescent moon.
==⌘|abilities: unlike the rest, with super human abilities that can run faster, can be much stronger, etc. she is everything in one build. being an alpha's daughter, only blessed her with those options. like most other werewolves, they only have one ability to their werewolf form, but she has many. she also was blessed by the moon goddess, with the power to understand right and wrong, to detect truth and lies, and to even take another's intertwined inner wolf from them.(not using)
==⌘|personality: with her father being killed and the witches being up to their usual games, she is more stress and constantly on guard. with having to share the role of alpha with her brother until the pack comes to a conclusion about who their next alpha will be. she is a very distraught person to begin with and has been paranoid ever since she first shifted - in front of a human none the less, which caused some media broadcasts and missing persons reports(no, she is not the killer though.) she is a very controversial person and loves to be analytical about things at the same time. genially she is a very honest, trustworthy, and nice person, but with the events that has happened with the witches, she strictly hates them and will do anything to protect her family and territory. she knows the key exists because her name was freya, because having once meet witches previously when her and her twin brother (enter name), were younger and their mother was had been cursed by a rivaling witch coven. while only remembering what her scent smelled like as a child, she hopes it hasn't changed much. believing that all witches need to stay out of her pack territory, she would attack any of them on sight - as they are at war and have strong dislikes between the alliances. she is the biggest fan of her brother, because he always seems to make things better for her. yes, they have had their ups and downs, but within the last few months and the next summer solstice approaching, they seemed to have grown a little closer while remaining to protect their pack and family - but who knows how long that will last?

the viking goddess wrote:here is the real form i have pulled her from - but have fixed things for this role-play.
she is my own character, so i am hoping to roleplay her for the first time and do it well also!
Last edited by the viking goddess on Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:24 am, edited 10 times in total.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾✲𝓣𝓸𝓸 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼, 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓔𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮✲☽

Postby the viking goddess » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:19 am

"ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝓈ℯ𝒸𝓇ℯ𝓉𝒾𝓋ℯ 𝒶𝒷ℴ𝓊𝓉 𝓉ℴℴ 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 ℐ 𝒶𝓁𝓈ℴ 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌
𝓉ℴℴ 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓉ℴ 𝓁ℯ𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃ℊ𝓈 ℊℴ. ℋ𝒾𝒹𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒾𝓃 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒶𝓈 𝒾𝒻 𝒶 𝓉𝒽𝒾ℯ𝒻 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹ℴ𝓌𝓈. ℬℯ 𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓃ℯ𝒹."
==☾✲| name: itachi hanzo lim.
==☾✲| nickname: hanzo.
==☾✲| gender: male.
==☾✲| age: twenty seven years old - really three hundred and fifty years old.
==☾✲| zodiac/dob: december 20th - sagittarius.
==☾✲| sexuality: closeted homosexual - only his closest friends know.
==☾✲| orientation: asian american.
==☾✲| crush: undetermined - open for discussion, so please privately message me about him. (he is also my first gay character :? - forgive me)
==☾✲| species: human - new elder witch; he is apart of the coven, but there is a few secrets about him nobody knows about. (there are some things i am going to do, for the plot to thicken.)
==☾✲| face claim: kwon jiyong aka g dragon from the kpop band big bang. (i'm obsessed ^^)

★・・・・・・☆・・・・・・★・・・・・・☆・・・・・・★・・・・・・☆・・・・・・★・・・・・・☆

==☾✲| +traits: he is honestly a nice guy, will do anything to
help others first before himself. he is sensitive and loves helping
others when they need to talk. and he is very good at making p-
otions and antidotes.
==☾✲| -traits: his ptsd, as it causes his anger to well up at
times. he is always hiding who he truly is. and he wears his emo-
ions on his sleeves.
==☾✲| +likes: flowers and gardening - he feelings like it ke-
eps his ptsd at bay. protecting others and helping on where he
can help out. caffeine, if he doesn't have his coffee stand back!
==☾✲| -dislikes: dishonesty and distrust, even though he w-
ithholds things from people, so he may be dishonest at times.
anything sweet - he is a rather bitter person at the moment.
==☾✲| fears: being exposed the secrets he has been keeping.
being killed for trying to protect others, he's not meant to pr-
otect. and falling in love, then watching that person die - it
would eat him up inside.
☆・・・・・・★・・・・・・☆・・・・・・★・・・・・・☆
==☾✲| hair structure: his hair is always changing color - but
his hair style stays with a medium length, enough to style it in a
punk style, with a fade leading up to it. at this current time, the
color of his hair is an electric green color.
==☾✲| eye color: much like his family history, the witches in
his family have white blue eyes - odd i know. they are known for
their dark arts of the coven's, their potion making, and curse ca-
sting. on the outer part of their eyes, it has a light blue color,
which is why they are white blue - because it is a noticable text-
ure to their features.
==☾✲| body description: he stands about 6'9 in height, with a
body weight of about 187.9 lbs - only because he has a strong m-
uscular structure, which is clearly noticable through his skin tig-
ht shirts he normally wears. he has a light skin tone, that has a
light summer glow to it. and he has a very athletic body struct-
ure.
==☾✲| modifications/scars: he has tattoos - but since i cannot
use urls for them, i will just describe them in the future posts if
anyone asks.
==☾✲| scent: to the wolves - he has a strong body scent of the
ocean with a deep undertone of weathered oak. when he is aro-
und others, he smells fresh with a noticeable weathered oak un-
dertone.
★・・・・・・☆・・・・・・★・・・・・・☆・・・・・・★
☾✲| family: mother - kim lee lim; deceased - was once a previous elder, but gave up the position to hanzo when she found out she was sick with a curse from a banished witch. father - unknown; alive - he is a witch, but was a rogue that left his coven because he wasn't going to use his magic and potion making to kill others. he had no other family apart from him, at least that he knows of.
☾✲| powers: water is his primary elemental that he chooses to use. he is actually quiet skills, and regarded as one of the high water elder's of the coven. as for his secondary elemental, he controls air.
☾✲| power explanation: for his water power, he can control anything from the sea, to creating large storms or water large waterspouts(tornadoes made out of water), and even freezing the water to create ice that cannot be melted unless it's heck fire melting it. he can speak to all kinda of animals as long as they are native to water - as a water elemental it is rather hard to hone this skills(it takes years unless you were born into a family that practices it daily). and as for his secondary elemental of air, he can control large gusts of winds, enough to force whatever is solid back at the user - unless said object is must larger than the gust of wind he uses. he can use the air to lift himself off the ground and float around, but it takes a lot of energy out of him. and finally he can move at an exceptional rate of speed with the wind at his back.
☾✲| familiar(s): so for his legendary familiar, he has a lernean hydra - which is a five headed water dragon serpent that lives within the oceans, she goes by the name of calypso. he also has an snowy owl, she goes by the name of wynter and a messenger hawk, he goes by the name of aoi.
☾✲| personality: he is a very well rounded guy living and battling ptsd, though he keeps that secret to himself. he cares for others, like he would if they were in a team of his. he is very abrasive at times, but tries to keep calm. when his ptsd kicks in, his attitude changes and it causes his anger to be really rough. he is physically a pleasing guy, but when you make him upset; stand clear. he is a killer at heart, so please try to understand him a little more than his attitude. if you get to know him, he turns into a sweet guy. he is a very carefree guy. he loves doing whatever he wants to do, but he comes with a lot of baggage, but his baggage does kind of make him who he is. he is very intelligent, and yet, he hides that side of him. his favorite game is, truth or dare. he has so much courage, he always goes for something so daring. he is quiet, but when you get to know him, everything about him comes to life. he is the kind of guy that will stick up for anyone, even someone he doesn't know; to help them in their time of need. he always wears his emotions on his sleeves. he does get hot headed at times, and with that he tends to act before he ever thinks about the situation at hand. he is very protective over his family and his friends. he is disgusted by people who break their honor and trust with him. he loves the spring time most of all, when the flowers are in full bloom. he truly believes that he will never find the right man in his life, who in time, would make the perfect king for him because they love him. he goes around and flirts with all kinds of girls - but that's to keep his facade going, but wants to find someone that would love to be around him. he is honestly a hopeless romantic. he has a rough outer shell that needs to be broken to see the handsome man he is on the inside.
☾✲| history: will be working on through the process of the role-play.
Last edited by the viking goddess on Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾✲ 𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷 ✲☽

Postby the viking goddess » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:20 am

"𝒯𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒻ℯ𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝒷ℯ𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℐ 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉ℴ 𝓇𝓊𝓃 𝒶𝓈
𝒶 𝒽𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃. 𝒯ℴ 𝒻ℯℯ𝓁 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℊ𝓇𝒶𝓈𝓈 𝒷ℯ𝓃ℯ𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓉ℴℯ𝓈, 𝒷𝓊𝓉
𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓉 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓌ℴ𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝓇ℴ𝓊𝒷𝓁ℯ?"

==⌘| name: nathaniel marco banner.
==⌘| nickname: marco.
==⌘| gender: male.
==⌘| age: twenty nine years old.
==⌘| zodiac/dob: january 27th - capricorn.
==⌘| sexuality: straight.
==⌘| orientation: american - whiteridge native.
==⌘| crush: lilac nova trevil - there is history between them, but that will be revealed through the role-play.
==⌘| mate: undetermined - in discussion.
==⌘| species: pureblood werewolf.
==⌘| rank: alpha over the wolves of the hidden ones.
==⌘| inner wolf: aleister - not many people know about his inner wolf or marco to begin with, but he is trust worthy.
==⌘| face claim: ian somerhalder aka damien salvatore in vampire diaries.

==⌘| +traits: he is a really good listener, as he is werewolf of observation. he tends to help out people he doesn't know - meaning people looking for the hidden ones. and he likes to get information out of people inconveniently sometimes, it's just how he is.
==⌘| -traits: he has a attitude issue, but will always come back with a different problem. he doesn't get along well with others, but that can change. and he judges others before he gets to know them.
==⌘| +likes: chocolate - it was his favorite thing about being human. running free as a wolf, he honestly finds it soothing even though he is stuck as a wolf himself. and the hopes of finding the witch that can break the blood curse and binding spell.
==⌘| -dislikes: rude people and dishonest jerks. witches - as they cursed him, but he doesn't blame them all. and not being able to eat all the food he used to.
==⌘| fears: losing the rest of his pack members. never being able to be human again. and fire - there is a long story for that.
==⌘| hair structure: he has a dark brown hair color, almost black looking. it has a medium shaggy look to it, but he always keeps it styled and out of the way - when he is his human form of course.
==⌘| eye color: he has bright baby blue eyes that anyone would compare to the sky itself. unlike his werewolf eyes, which are a blood red color.
==⌘| body structure: he stands about 6'6 in height while weight 168.9 lbs to match his human muscular structure. clearly athletic due to being in his wolf for for twenty years, just a thin muscular structure. he has a medium sun kissed skin tone, that clearly complements his eyes well.
==⌘| human body scent: he holds a stronger woodsy smell with a light undertone of old spice lingering.
==⌘| modifications/scars: he has tattoos on his human form - i will go into detail of them later as i cannot use urls for them.

==⌘| wolf pelt texture/color: he has a very fine pelt to his werewolf form. it is also as black as the night sky and he can disappear into the shadows in an instant. his pelt is very soft for how fine it is.
==⌘| height/weight: he stands about 8'5 in height for his werewolf form and he weighs right about 234.7 lbs in his werewolf form.
==⌘| body structure: his wolf form is a highly defined muscular wolf that is light on it's feet. standing taller than most of the northern american wolves that he knows, he feels like he towers over them in a way.
==⌘| werewolf body scent: much like his human scent, his werewolf scent is a lighter woodsy smell with a light undertone of old spice lingering.
==⌘| modifications/scars: half of his left ear is missing - it happened when he got into a fight with another wolf after he left the blood moon pack and joined the hidden ones.
==⌘| family: mother - anne jane bates-banner; deceased - late luna of the pack winter moon before it was destroyed. father - jasper arthur banner; deceased - late alpha of the pack winter moon before it was destroyed. he has no other family members, apart from the wolves that followed him here.
==⌘| abilities: as the son of an alpha, he has the abilities to move faster, be stronger, and has the accurate abilities to be a pureblood alpha.
==⌘| personality: he was born to a rivaling pack of the crescent moon, but was discarded by his father when he found out about his weak body and being pron to getting sick all the time. at a younger age nathaniel was a sickly child and couldn't quite hold up to his younger brother - as a result of being thrown away, he was taken in by the alpha and luna of the crescent moon pack with loving arms - renaming him the name he goes by as well as claim he was her cousin (little does Alexi know his human form or his name her parents called him). finding the reason why he was sick, was when he meet itachi - he had been curse while his mother was carrying him, so itachi removed the spell and there grew a friendship and watchful eyes over alexi for a time. he grew to have a listening ear, watchful eyes, and to be smart about his word choices - even if he was too intelligent for his own good at the age of nine. when the night of the summer solstice happened and the blood curse was done, he was angered by the way they proclaimed the werewolves to be dangerous - stemming a small part of hidden anger within his adult attributes. as he grew older, nathaniel learned that not everyone is as bad as they seemed, but to always keep your guard up no matter what happens - so in turn he left the pack and started to the hidden with a few rebels on their own accords. now he is a quiet man that rarely talks to anyone other than addressing business or making sure things are done, but listening to everything they say instead. he can be standoffish, but in reality he is quite the nicest man anyone could meet. he holds immense sadness for leaving the crescent moon pack - for all they did for him - but he needed to help everyone break the curse and right and wrong, also another reason to why he is quiet all the time. he tends to overthink everything, but that is just the mind of the alpha he is - constantly thinking, analyzing every little detail, and contradicting every conclusion he comes to. with being a kind and gentle guy, he can also be very strict and destructive if he had to be.
Last edited by the viking goddess on Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:51 am, edited 8 times in total.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾✲ 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 ✲☽

Postby the viking goddess » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:20 am

artemis arro erikson.
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓼
==alexi nicole marie bloode. »» «« - edit: ..
“now i know you and what you are, so stay away from me!”
she may not remember much about her past in whiteridge as she was a child
then and it has been about twenty years of having magically repressed memories
also, once she stepped foot in whiteridge it all started coming back to her.
remembering a young wolf that she had been friends with at one point, would
now have become her enemy. not only because of her fear of wolves, but because
she had been attacked by a member of the crescent moon in the last few years
- since she had started to regain bits and pieces of her memories. and having come
face to face with her in her grandmother’s yard, alexi decided to try and attack
her - only due to the immense power she holds, alexi can sense it unlike most
others in her pack. so for now, she does not have any kind of good feelings towards
her - let alone any other wolf now.

==nathaniel marco banner. »» «« | »» «« - edit: ..
“keep your distance…..i still do not trust wolves, let alone one with red eyes.”
having already seen him near the woods by her grandmother’s, she fears she is
being stalked - which she doesn’t like having to look over her shoulder all the
time. his size scares her and the fact that he is a wolf doesn’t make it better.
so there is not much else for her to think, currently her emotions response to his
is negative due to the fact he is a wolf and she thinks he is stalking her - like
others have.

==tinasha l. strutton. »» «« - edit: ..
undetermined until she meets her - we can discuss this further if you would like ^^
==lupin oliver vass. »» «« | »» ✔️ «« | »» «« - edit: ..
“we’ve only just met, but there is something about you that pulls me towards you.”
much like other wolves, she gets a feeling that something is amiss with him magically,
but cannot put her finger on it. only to have met by chance in the town of whiteridge,
she had embarrassed herself in front of him and his brother, completely unaware of
their hidden secrets. understanding there was some sort of magical spell in place, she
doesn’t dare mention anything to them just yet. in some weird way, she felt a twinge
of emotion in her heart when she laid eyes on lupin, but she didn’t quite understand
it either - as she doesn’t believe in love, she will have a hard time understanding her
feelings. still, she wants to learn more about him.

==remus emerson vass. »» «« | »» ✔️ «« - edit: ..
“you seem different than most others i have met.”
much like other wolves, she gets a feeling that something is amiss with him magically,
but cannot put her finger on it. only to have met by chance in the town of whiteridge,
she had embarrassed herself in front of him and his brother, completely unaware of
their hidden secrets. feeling that there was some sort of magical spell in place, she
doesn’t dare mention anything to them just yet. since she is a witch, she does get the
feeling there is some sort of magic that is being used on remus, but does not say
anything for the fact of knowing she is being hunted. but in the end, she has already
begun to trust him, knowing there might be a way she could help him.

==kassandra kim kiliona. »» «« - edit: ..
undetermined until she meets her - we can discuss this further if you would like ^^

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼
==itachi hanzo lim. »» «« | »» ✔️ «« - edit: ..
“you seem oddly familiar. do we know each other?”
upon seeing her grandmother after twenty years of being hidden away, she meets itachi
and she gets this sense of knowing him somehow. she can feel the power of another
witch - as others like her would as well. as being an elder of the coven, she distrusts itachi
more than ever - after what they did with her mother and to the wolves, but does not
know the secrets that he is hiding either. she feels that she can trust him oddly enough as
he stands with her grandmother as she attempts to get artemis to seek out the wolves. in
return, he proves to her that she can trust him when he removes what still remains of the
memory spell cast on her, but still is against meeting with the wolves until she learn how
to control her power more - if that is even possible to her.

==namba sessue. »» «« - edit: ..
undetermined until she meets him - we can discuss this further if you would like ^^
==opaline erika lyons. »» «« - edit: ..
==lilac nova trevil. »» «« - edit: ..
"there are some memories i have of you and i together, but why you
and why do i feel a familiar dark aura around you?"

having noticed her at a distance, she cannot help by feel drawn to her by the memories
she has of her. wanting to learn more, artemis gets a sense that she is another witch,
but how does she know her? things hidden within, there also seems to be a powerful and
dark spell holding together a well known woman. wanting to help and not help, she feels
conflicted until the moment her memories are revealed and she knows who lilac is again.

alexi nicole marie bloode.
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓼
==nathaniel marco banner. »» «« - edit: ..
“i used to trust you, but now i hate you with a passion. don’t turn your back
on me again.”

at one point she remembers seeing him running around, younger back then before the
curse happened and a few years after, he disappeared. nathaniel was from a visiting
pack - and was cursed along with all the other wolves, but the reason behind her hatred
was because he turned his back on her father, the pack, and who he truly is. she resents
every fiber of his being and always tends to fight with him on the spot. why lead traitors
when they will betray you?

==tinasha l. strutton. »» ✔️ «« - edit: ..
“you help push me to do unknown things. you give me comfort when i need to
vent. your lack of personal space grabs my attention. thank you my friend.”

ora always has seemed to push alexi to do things different and more difficult to honestly
think about at times. she loves the rush of adrenaline and they always keep her on her
toes! rela always tends to give alexi a sense of relief, even when she is spazzing out in a
fit of something gone wrong or emotional outbreaks. she enjoys their company and finds
comfort when she is around, no matter where they are. and dar has brought out more of
her physical attention towards everyone else, even if it is mostly an emotional response.
she loves how they can be right there, without being self conscious about anything. the
emotional support and friendship is what she desires from them, even if it’s the slightest
bit of attention on a busy day or checking in on her randomly. having been around the
pack as potential beta to now being beta, has made it easier for alexi to cope within the
pack.

==lupin oliver vass. »» ✔️ «« | »» «« - edit: ..
“unlike your brother i can tolerate you, but for how long i wonder?”
having lupin around is different, he has a sort of aura about him that draws everyone in
and she can even feel it. Though having talked to him here and there, she believes that he
will be one of the strongest pack members, even compared to her and her brother. she
tries to keep a neutral feeling towards him and she knows to keep her nose away from
harboring ill thoughts towards him, but cannot help the fact he holds tainted blood either.

==remus emerson vass. »» «« | »» «« - edit: ..
“the fact that you are a wolf doesn’t matter, but you are not stuck like us. why
fight a losing battle?”

having known the vass brothers, it makes her emotions run wild - while one is with the
hidden and the other works close with her. she tends to keep her mouth shut around lupin,
when it comes to talk about the hidden and remus being involved - she doesn't want it to
get back around at all. she harbors no bad feelings for him, although she labels him to be a
traitor of the pack. having known of a few documents about his condition, it makes her
keep her eyes and ears alert - he is still very skilled after all. she knows to keep her nose
away from harboring ill thoughts towards him, but cannot help the fact he holds tainted
blood either.

==kassandra kim kiliona. »» ✔️ «« | »» «« - edit: ..
“i wish you would interact more with everyone, but know you can always trust me.”
alexi doesn’t know much about kassandra, but she always has wanted to learn. she has
spoken with her now and then, which always came to a good conclusion between the two.
the fact that she is working alongside the pack, brings alexi more comfort that they will
survive this curse. she is strong, brave, and very cunning and kassandra makes a great
addition to the pack, from how she feels.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼
==artemis arro erikson. »» «« - edit: ..
“i do not care about your life, because you will be destroyed.”
she could care less about artemis and how she is the key. she does not like witches and
will do anything in her power to get rid of them. unknowing that if she were to die, the
curse would stay in effect for the rest of time itself - even their heirs would live a life of
behind wolves that can only turn into humans once a month. she knows nothing of her
family or how the coven killed her family too, she just harbors the negative feelings
towards all witches regardless.

==itachi hanzo lim. »» «« - edit: ..
"you hide to much, but i see your traitorous ways. maybe you could be
of some use to me yet, then i will snap your head off when you are most
vulnerable."

having seen itachi with nathaniel, she finds him both intriguing and disgustingly benefiting
to her plot of getting rid of the witches. for the fact of him speaking with another traitor,
she feels that he could be a means to the end of the witches themselves, but in the end
of her own plot she would see to it that he would have been killed also - ending the reign
of witches within whiteridge.

==namba sessue. »» «« - edit: ..
“as far as i am concerned, you are the enemy and will always be.”
aware of his previous affiliations, she does not trust him nor does she like him. she will
always consider him to be a part of the witches, no matter how good he can be. even
though she has had wavering thoughts about it before, she cannot get past the fact he is
a witch and he is working with a bunch of traitors as well. even though she does not know
him, her thoughts are set in stone - maybe for now.

"i cannot stand the sight of you as you are an elder witch, but your
dark aura worries my inner wolf and yet, not me."

she particularly does not like the fact that opaline is an elder, an ageless one at that fact.
if she would have it, she would have killed her the moment she first met her, but as it is
impossible to get close with a snake attached to her. having a legendary familiar only makes
that witch much stronger, and alexi does not fair well with poisons either. wary of her
presence and powers opaline holds, alexi will always try to find a way to bring an end to
her dark ways and maybe the eradication of witches themselves - she hopes.

==lilac nova trevil. »» «« - edit: ..
"if not for the blood you carry and the fact you got my cousin killed, we
could have been friends at one point in the past."

partially for the blood she carries, the fact her mother laying waste to the once great
crescent moon pack's most promised leaders, and the fact that she is a witch - alexi could
have come to like lilac for who she is, but because of the events that lead to the curse,
she blames all witches. wanting to bite her head off, she knows nothing about who was
used, killed, and viciously sacrificed in the curse or the binding spell. she cares nothing
for her, but there is something about her that still alludes her mind these days - why go
against your mother for a werewolf, when you knew nothing good would come from it in
the end? ( *for future references - this could benefit both of them to find out lilac had
played no part the death of her lover or the fact of knowing he would be targeted as a
sacrifice.)

itachi hanzo lim.
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓼
==alexi nicole marie bloode. »» «« - edit: ..
"young wolf, one day you will come to see what your parents and i tried
to prevent. you may resent me for being a witch, but i loved your family
as my own. i wish you could remember those days."

to his sadness, he adds alexi to the list of people who have forgotten him. at one point in
time, when the witches helped put an end to the trivial warfare between the vampires and
werewolves, in the later years he would meet her parents. having become a new elder then,
he had married them, even helped her mother birth alexi and her twin brother, but in the
end she resents him for being a witch and within the coven - little does she know the things
he has endured to try and prevent the uneventful demise of the once great pack of
whiteridge. he loves her as his own, technically he is their *godfather on paper, but
with the traumatic repressed memories of her parents deaths - she doesn't remember him,
only the fact of him being a witch. for now, under watchful eyes he still cares for her
godchildren with an anonymous bank account contributions here and there. (*for future
reference - this could be useful to the witches/wolves if they can ever find this information.)

==nathaniel marco banner. »» ✔️ «« | »» «« - edit: ..
"my friend, you have been successful in all you have accomplished, but was
it worth all the hate in the end?"

itachi has a strong brotherly love for the wolf, something he could say about being a
parent at one point in his life. he has no bad feelings for the way he refused to turn
against the witches, when the crescent moon pack fell. even if it took years of trying
to convince them, eventually dynamics change. for twenty years they have known one
another, even if it was by change of meeting alexi's parents years before meeting such
a strong person who would die to fix something thrown onto him. with having hopes of
succeeding in the return of their human forms, itachi is already on the ball of telling his
dear friend about the key returning. with regrets of him being hated by the pack, itachi
still feels responsible for how he could not save those who died and the curse happening
in the end.

==tinasha l. strutton. »» «« - edit: ..
"my, my, my. aren't we fashionable with a deadly bite?"
there is little to know about tinasha, but itachi is determined to look out for the wolves
and the sake of the humans living within whiteridge. he could come to be friends, if it
were possible for the wolf to trust him - but with alexi's current distrust of all witches,
itachi keeps his distances for now. harboring no ill feelings towards the wolf, he hopes
as a result of the key returning everything could go back to normal.

==lupin oliver vass. »» «« - edit: ..
"stay strong, you might get your revenge yet? i know where
you stand, but you don't understand the risks or know my
intentions, so i understand your primal distrust."

having known opaline and her distaste in her daughter's choice of men and her own
grandchildren - he sort of pities lupin in a way. having watched he the young wolf has
endured, he feels like there might be a way yet, he could help get his revenge? though
he quite doesn't know the young man really, he thinks there could be some sort of
common interest that could favor both of them.

==remus emerson vass. »» «« - edit: ..
"stand with the key wolf and you might understand yet."
the same could be said about remus, though as much as he would like to deny it, itachi
is very interested in learn how he has yet to shift. did opaline's spell really work that
well? having felt artemis' power when she came to town, he finds lupin and remus to be
with her - interestingly enough, he hoped this would happen. giving him a chance to
meet and understand if his theories of the wolf could be true. in turn, he hold no
negative intentions towards him, rather hoping to befriend him instead.

==kassandra kim kiliona. »» «« - edit: ..
undetermined until he meets her - we can discuss this further is you would like ^^

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼
==artemis arro erikson. »» ✔️ «« | »» «« - edit: ..
==namba sessue. »» ✔️ «« | »» «« - edit: ..
==lilac nova trevil. »» ✔️ «« | »» «« - edit: ..

nathaniel marco banner.
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓼
==alexi nicole marie bloode. - edit: ..
==tinasha l. strutton. - edit: ..
==lupin oliver vass. - edit: ..
==remus emerson vass. - edit: ..
==kassandra kim kiliona. - edit: ..

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼
==artemis arro erikson. - edit: ..
==itachi hanzo lim. - edit: ..
==namba sessue. - edit: ..
==opaline erika lyons. - edit: ..
==lilac nova trevil. - edit: ..
relations guideline wrote:
    »» ✔️ «« - positive feelings.
    »» «« - neutral feelings.
    »» «« - negative feelings.
    »» «« - interested in.
    »» 🔘 «« - family/siblings.
    »» «« - crushing on.
    »» «« - in love with.
    »» ♥↦ «« - is a one sided love.
    »» ⇐✿⇒ «« - they like each other.
    »» ⇐♡⇒ «« - they are together.
    »» ⇍♥⇏ «« - they have broken up.
Last edited by the viking goddess on Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:56 am, edited 13 times in total.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾✲ 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷 ✲☽

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:55 pm

here's to hoping that this one still lives.

"Cause' you know that I can do better, better
I'm not here to take no names or reservations
I'm the devil telling Satan
I'm just wild."

Birth Name: Tinasha L. Strutton
Alaises: Rondrela (f), Darsis(m), Ora (enby)
Nicknames: Rela, Dar, Ordarela
Species: Werewolf
Zodiac/DOB: July 25/Leo

Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush: Open
Lover: Open
Singificant Other: None
Childen: None

────────────────────────────────────────
positive traits; Vivacious, Intelligent, Loyal
neutral traits; Passionate, Sensitive, Determined
negative traits; Prideful, Brutal, Critical
Rondrela is without a doubt an alluring person, with long luscious black hair, doe-like brown eyes, and flawless olive skin. She stands about five feet ten inches and weighs about 160 pounds, due to her tall stature and the athletic structure. While Rela isn't what you'd call a fashionista, she certainly has her mind made up about what should be burned and what shouldn't. They have a burning hatred for all things baggy and has a love for form-fitting clothing. They are also rather modest, for the most part, so outside swimsuits and extremely hot days, not many get to see them with more revealing clothing on. Fear isn't something that Ora acknowledges, often pushing past their fears and worries with a scowl on their face. Rela's also a fan of hats and is often wearing one. That aside he has an obsession with both scars and tattoos, Darsis tends to be a bit oblivious about physical boundaries, and personal space. So he may end up hugging, kissing your head - or cheek - or cuddling with you at random. Or in this case, pulling - or shredding - your shirt - or pants - off at the slightest mention of a scar or tattoo in those areas. Rela isn't that fond of makeup but does apply some from time to time.
Dar's wolf form goes by the name River, due to his general coloring. Due to their heritage of both Beta and Alpha blood, River is quite large. She towers over most of her pack-mates and is rather androgynous in apperance due to conflicting yet harmonious traits. Standing at six feet four inches at the shoulder, and weighing a great deal - no-ones ever checked really - River would be quite intimidating if not for the flower she has tucked behind one ear, and a few feathers that she has braided into the fur of her neck. Her fur is naturally both short and longer in some places, giving her neck and tail a poofy appearance. In color, River is a multitude of shades of grays and silvers, much like a storm or a stone riverbank. Their eyes are probably the feature that stands out the most, their eyes hold many shades of blue. Including, darker shades like Navy and Indigo, middling shades like Lapis and Azure, and finally lighter and brighter shades like Arctic and Sapphire. Unlike their human form, River has a few scars, a few nicks on one ear, a large scar on their right shoulder, and a nasty one on their left flank.

Originally born as Tinasha Lily Strutton, she knew she was different from a young age. And no, it's not the werewolf thing. Or even that she was the daughter of the beta and was expected to take up the mantle when the current beta retired. To this day, Rela doesn't talk much about her childhood or the time before she realized that she wasn't truly a female. At least not all the time. Despite her slightly dramatic and lively nature, Ora's lived a mostly drama-free life with only a few hiccups along the way. He lost a few friends when he came out as genderfluid, and there were a few tense months when he finally told his parents that he was both genderfluid and Pansexual. They distinctly remember their father's only problem with the whole thing being their ability to continue the line and the birth of the next beta after them. She was quite please when she learned that her mother had quite literally smacked her father in the back of the head with an aluminum bat. The first few months after taking over the Beta position were quite stressful, but they quickly got the hang of things and flourished.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Witches
Parents:
Shona & Lamark Strutton
Siblings:
Open
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Oakmoss & Charcoal
Face Claim:
Jade Willoughby
Playlist:
Butterflies - Zendaya
Hero - Faouzia
STFD - TeZATalks
Reaper - Silverberg
Bury Me Low - 8 Graves
Blood - Nathan Wanger

Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:18 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾✲ 𝓐 𝓑𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮 ✲☽ 𝒹&𝒻 - ℴ&𝒶

Postby the viking goddess » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:12 am

OMG i love!! and yes, you are totally accepted! i have been missing due to some medical issues as well as meeting up with editors for a book i am writing. BUT i was hoping to come home to this really. if there is anyone you wish to shoot a link to this role-play feel free.

thank you for joining! i will be getting to work on my characters within the day, since i have been gone.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:55 am

Ah! yes! Please ignore me while I dance like a hooligan and give the doggo a smooch. xD I will be adding a second char, and probably eventually a third maybe a fourth down the line depending on how things go.
But I have a few questions pertaining to witches! Just two really.
Do witches have an age limit? Like, do they age like normal humans or live way past a hundred years?
And this may be a blonde moment, but just to make sure. I can make a male witch correct?
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the viking goddess » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:08 am

i love that you already have questions, it gets my blood pumping lol!

so for the witches, i was thinking only the elders can preform the magic needed to keep themselves ageless - but the others live normal lives until the next time the elders have chosen their next elder. since the girl i am making, is the key witch to breaking the curse(since it was a blood curse.), they will be having the others live normal lives to keep the suspicions down that witches are really real - if that makes sense. so the others, who are named the hidden, are complied of witches and werewolves who are fighting together to make thing right again - which some of the witches there can be ageless since they are no longer with the coven(s) they used to be associated with. (that would be the only time i would allow another witch to be ageless if they are without a coven.)
    sometimes i am horrible at explaining things, so sorry in advance.

and of course! you can have as many characters as you can handle. i am starting off with four - two female and two male | since i will be playing the sister werewolf to the brother and the key witch who was tied to the curse. i will be making another werewolf and witch as well, to help out the story along so that way it keeps drama on the flow lol. one will be with the witches, while i am thinking about making one of my male werewolf character to help lead the hidden in finding the key witch.

i am hoping this makes sense to you and anyone that comes in and reads up on things lol.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me