cactusclan discussion • o&a

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

cactusclan discussion • o&a

Postby whimsyclown » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:55 am

nestled in the saharah desert, the days are hot and long and seem
like they'll never end. cactusclan originated deep in the desert,
originally ran by a small group of nomads. one night starclan visited
one of the cats and told them they needed to form cactusclan
or they would all perish to the weather, they agreed and a leader
was chosen, snake, who became snakestar. under starclan's reign
they survived many many moons until now, something is troubling
cactusclan. can they find out what's causing the missing appearances
of cats from their own clan before they're wiped out and it's too late?
Last edited by whimsyclown on Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whimsyclown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cactusclan • o&a

Postby whimsyclown » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:46 pm

now open and accepting, here's the main rp !
use your open form but please make sure everything you need is in there c:
xxxx
Last edited by whimsyclown on Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
whimsyclown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimsyclown » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:51 pm

i. name: silverstar ii. rank: leader iii. appearance: a large thick-coated black tom with a fleck of grey on his nose, broad shoulders and curled ears. has notably large paws with silver piercing eyes iv. gender: cisgender tom v. age: 62 moons (6 lives left) vi. sexuality: gay vii. crush: open
viii. personality:
with a serious face, silverstar is a calm, thoughtful tom. he always does what's best for his clan, bounded to the warrior code he believes the warrior code is the most important thing in the clan. silverstar loves his clan and would help in any way he can, he can come of intimidating but he really just wants to make sure everyone is safe. the black tom is skilled in fighting and teaching the apprentices the best defense moves. he doesn't do great with kits and can be a bit too scary to some but he secretly wants them one day. he has a knack for finding water and seems to have a great skill with tracking down others with his strong nose. while a bit stubborn he does his best to understand others and always tries to listen to both sides of an argument.

ix. backstory:
who was once a wandering nomad he was dumped by random twolegs to middle of nowhere, scenting cats he traveled for days on end surviving on little food and cactus water he passed out from the heat. he woke up to find a cat who led him towards cactusclan, at their mercy he remained a prisoner for a few moons before he was finally able to show his worth by fighting off snake that tried to bite one of the queens. once he killed the snake he was welcomed into the clan as silverpaw, every since then he's been a big asset to the clan as a warrior. many moons later he was awarded the position as warrior when he rescued a kit from being taken by a coyote. thus being called silvershadow for his cunning, loyal nature. he became deputy many moons later proving time and time again to be a great mentor and leading roll to others. when harestar died he was awarded his nine lives and has been leader every sense.
Last edited by whimsyclown on Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
whimsyclown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimsyclown » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:28 am

i. name: fawnpaw ✧ fawnfeather ii. rank: apprentice iii. appearance: thick furred nowegian forest cat with piercing amber eyes, with a thicker than average build iv. gender: cisgender molly v. age: 10 moons vi. sexuality: lesbian vii. crush: open
    viii. personality:
    thick and brash, fawnpaw is a very loud enjoyable she-cat. she loves making new friends and always makes an effort to include everyone and make sure everyone is having fun. loving adventure she has a mischievous side, encouraging others to sneak out of the camp at night and see what exciting adventures they can get into while the night is young. she's a romantic at heart and when she falls for someone she falls hard, always going above and beyond with favors and gifts. she can be a bit overbearing but she means well and really cares for her friends and family. with a good sense of direction and a knack for hunting she always is eager to go on patrols and protect their territory for any not welcome as well as bringing as much prey as she can for her clan. she's not the smartest but she definitely has the spirit the clan looks at for a good loyal warrior. she's very opinionated and sticks by what she think's is right, even if it means going against the grain. often considered a bit too headstrong she can be very stubborn and often has a hard time seeing other cat's perspectives.

ix. backstory:
    born to two nobles warriors fleetfoot and hawkfang, she was an only kitten since birth. she was spoiled because her other two siblings: lilypaw and rosepaw were stillborn. she always tried her best to please her parents by going above and beyond in her apprentice training, she and her parents loved going on border patrols together though one patrol went south when a hawk attacked and carried her mother off. her father, distraught caught a nasty form of green cough that eventually ended his life. thought she's sad her parents are gone she see's it as an even bigger challenge to show them how great she can be while they watch down on her from starclan.
whimsyclown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cactusclan discussion • o&a

Postby whimsyclown » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:51 am

bump!
whimsyclown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:17 am

Res Warrior Speckledsnow male
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❝. dancing through the wreckage; stone.

Postby atlas, » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:52 pm

───────────────𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞────
    b a s i c s . .
      name : stonekit, stonepaw, stonebelly
      xxxxx▴ "stone" ; for his dark coat || "belly" ; surviving a supposed-to-be fatal wound to the stomach
      rank/role : warrior
      desired rank/role : satisfied
      gender & pronouns : male, uses he/him
      allegiance(s) : cactusclan
      loyalty : cactusclan alone

book appearance : a large black tom with pale green eyes and a gnarled scar on the stomach
      detailed appearance : stonebelly is a stocky and muscly black tom with very pale green, nearly grey, eyes. he is quite stocky and has a very square appearance at first glance, being as firmly built as he is. he has a medium length black fur that is very neatly groomed through, and a very firm neutral look on his face at nearly all times. stonebelly has a numerous amount of battle scars, notches in his ears, across his muzzle, etc, but the one most noticeable and the one he was named after, is the large scar from the bottom of his chest and to his lower torso from fighting off a bobcat.
      scent : stonebelly has the scent of, ironically, wet stones and a cool breeze.
      voice : stonebelly has an impressively deep voice. it's incredibly bass-filled, but not loud, and is honestly quiet in his tone. he speaks smoothly and politely; nearly nonchalant.

personality :
      xxxxx▴ protective / polite || stonebelly is a very protective cat. from a young age, it was drilled into him that cactusclan was his family and as such, protect them to the death and more after it. he is very fierce when it comes to this and would do anything to protect and be there for any member of his clan. he is very polite otherwise, willing and helpful for his fellow clan members and speaks to everyone with the same amount of respect.
      xxxxx▴ stoic / easily-fixated || some may view stonebelly's apparent indifference as a negative and many would agree that it is very offputting. you can never fully tell what goes on in this tom's mind and he is hardly swayed by anything. stonebelly is very smart in his own way, but once he focuses on something, it takes a lot for him to move on from it until it is completed or he is satisfied. this goes with training, hunting, and everything else.
      xxxxx▴ neutral / impulsive || many cats see neutrality as an okay thing to possess, however stonebelly's way is often stressful and uncomfortable. he never has a set opinion on anything much other than his loyalty and his protective instinct towards his clan. he never seems to have a direct opinion of his own, following after his fellows members' steps and guidance; having a conversation with him is similar to talking to a wall. or a robot... one thing out of place makes stonebelly act immediately. he is incredibly impulsive and takes things at his own pace, even if that pace is abrupt and can wreck havoc. this trait has helped him before, but it stresses many out

history : from a young kit, stonebelly born to a litter of four under ferntail (npc) and hawkbreeze was taught that the one most important thing in life was his clan and protecting it. hawkbreeze was a strict enforcer of this belief while ferntail was ever more lax about it. his other siblings were never so receptive of this method of teaching, but stonebelly soaked it up like water under the sun. (which was accurate.) his life and duty were to his clan and his clan alone, nothing more, nothing less. as an apprentice, he kept this same mentality and life continued on. however, there was a faithful night that many cats could remember just from fear alone. stonebelly was doing a nightly patrol with his mentor and some other apprentices, ready to retire to night's clutches when he entered camp and noticed a bobcat slowly stalking towards the nursery where a new litter of kits had been born just that morning. that instinct kicked in, and without waiting, stonebelly had charged the animal. it was a fierce and painful battle, while he was just an apprentice, this bobcat was in its prime and was hungry. thankfully, his other clanmates heard his struggles and came to assist when stonebelly received his stomach wound. with one more swipe across its eyes, he and the rest drove off the bobcat and, knowing everyone was safe, promptly passed out from blood loss. many did not think he would survive such an injury, but the following two days, stonepaw was sitting up in the medicine den and fretting for the medicine cat to let him outside to resume his training, still wounded. he was given the name stonebelly once he fully recovered and he's been the watchful, protective warrior you see today since.
      family :
      xxxxx▴ ferntail (alive warrior / father - npc)
      xxxxx▴ hawkbreeze (deceased warrior / mother - died to a snake bite)
      xxxxx▴ silverclaw (past warrior / sister - left the clan one night, considered dead)
      xxxxx▴ bonetuft (alive warrior / brother - npc)
      xxxxx▴ fleckwhisker (alive warrior / sister - npc)
      orientation : closeted bisexual, male leaning
      crush : none atm
      mate : none, it would probably be a slow burn lol
      kits : none, but would like

other/notes : if this happens to disappear, it's because i edited it since im still new and it waits to approve it but he's here!
atlas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❝. take a deep breath; tumble.

Postby atlas, » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:52 pm

────────────────────𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞.────────────
    b a s i c s . .
      name : tumblekit, tumblepaw, tumblefoot
      xxxxx▴ "tumble" ; for her clumsiness || "paw/foot" ; apprentice/similar to her first
      rank/role : medicine cat apprentice
      desired rank/role : previously warrior, currently medicine cat
      gender & pronouns : female, uses she/her exclusively
      allegiance(s) : cactusclan
      loyalty : family first, cactusclan second, starclan third, herself last

book appearance : a grey-brown tabby she-cat with a white underbelly and amber eyes
      detailed appearance : tumblepaw is a small but lean dark grey and brown tabby she-cat with glowing amber eyes. she is relatively skinny and unfit, with soft pawpads and long whiskers. she has a short-furred coat that is never one hundred percent clean, usually sprinkled with grit and sand and occasionally desert flowers. due to her clumsiness, she is ever prone to accidents and sports a few small cuts and scars on her body; mostly her legs, paws, and one along her chest from her previous warrior apprentice days.
      scent : tumblepaw often has the scent of herbs, sand, and moss.
      voice : she has a high but drawling pitch that fluctuates with her excitement and mood. similar to a young, but curious child.

personality :
      xxxxx▴ eager / fast-learner || tumblepaw is still young and is constantly eager to prove herself to others and the cats she looks up to. with her profession, it is necessary to have a good memory and sharp mind and she manages to possess both, learning herbs and customs without too much trouble. erm. give or take...
      xxxxx▴ oblivious / doubtful || despite this, she is rather oblivious to anything ouside of medicine cat duties. she is not fully aware of the "elephant in the room" all the time so to speak and doesn't seem to understand when other cats are uncomfortable or awkward, unfortunately. she is also awful at recognizing her surroundings at all times. tumblepaw does not fully believe in starclan nor the warrior cat code, believing the code can be improved or remade, and simply lacks faith which most would see a negative in as a medicine cat.
      xxxxx▴ clumsy / apologetic || her namesake, tumblepaw is..clumsy. incredibly so. she slips up hunting crouches and spills the fresh-kill pile and everything about her is disorganized, no matter how hard she tries. she fumbles with her steps and jumps and is simply a mess. this leads to a lot of apologizing; it's mostly the first thing out of her mouth once you notice she's done something accidentally. it is nice at first, but can quickly get annoying and unnecessary.

history : tumblepaw would say she's had a, very much so, normal life so far. born in a litter of three kits to warriors blazeclaw (npc) and willowquail (npc), tumblepaw has had it fairly easy. her parents doted on her and her siblings endlessly and tumblepaw found her bestfriend in her sibling, nightkit, very young and the two were inseparable. at the standard age of six moons, tumblekit became tumblepaw under a warrior and her siblings followed. unfortunately, her clumsy nature would never do as a warrior. she could barely hunt prey, never mastered the element of surprised, and tripped over her own paws in fighting so much that her mentor made a recommendation and she was transferred under the medicine cat's care to train. at first, she was outraged and distraught. it was her dream to become a warrior and fight alongside her siblings and family and clan and she felt like a failure for not even making it for a moon as a normal apprentice. with some reluctance and encouragement from nightpaw, she soon discovered that maybe it would be better for her to avoid getting hurt and fight threats in a different way, with medicine. with the idea in mind, tumblepaw is now an eager and bright medicine cat apprentice, striving to become the best and show everyone how she can still be of use even if not a warrior.
      family :
      xxxxx▴ blazeclaw (alive warrior / father - npc)
      xxxxx▴ willowquail (alive warrior / mother - npc)
      xxxxx▴ nightpaw (alive apprentice / sister - resv)
      xxxxx▴ grasspaw (alive apprentice / brother - npc)
      orientation : bisexual, but still questioning
      crush : none atm
      mate : none, forbidden
      kits : none, forbidden

other/notes : if this happens to disappear, it's because i edited it since im still new and it waits to approve it but she's here!
Last edited by atlas, on Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
atlas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimsyclown » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:44 pm

accepted !! c:
whimsyclown