Necropolis General Discussion/Form Application.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Necropolis General Discussion/Form Application.

Postby SakuraVampire » Mon May 17, 2021 1:56 pm

Here is where you can post your form to be accepted into the roleplay as well as ask questions or just have discussion in general.

Application Form
Username:
Character name:
Species:
Appearance:
Pack/Group:
Desired rank:
History (if you have one):
Personality (optional):
SakuraVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Necropolis General Discussion/Form Application.

Postby styx2749 » Fri May 21, 2021 12:44 pm

Username: styx2749
Character name: Flicker
Species: Timber Wolf
Appearance: dark brown/black coat with yellow eyes
Pack/Group: Skokie
Desired rank: Hunter
History (if you have one):

Flicker was always fast and so named for her resemblance to the speed at which shadows flicker by. However, speed is not always advantageous, as she learned when she became the only surviving member of an attack on her pack by a rival group due to her being the only member able to outrun the attackers. After wandering alone for a year, she was pleased to find another friendly pack to take her in. Now, she considers it her personal responsibility to ensure the longevity of her new family and is always pleased to help her pack mates in whatever capacity she can.

Personality (optional): agility mutation, giving, protective, self-sacrificing
Last edited by styx2749 on Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
styx2749

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Necropolis Sydney/Kristaps

Postby Tordier » Sun May 23, 2021 5:54 am

Username:
    Gleon
      Character Name:
    Sydney
      Species:
    Domestic Dog (Australian Cattle Dog)
      Appearance:
    She is a purebred Australian Cattle dog, with a short coat flecked in red and white, save her solid red ears and a solitary red patch over the left side of her face.
      Pack:
    Skokie
      Desired Rank:
    Warrior
      History:
    When Sydney was born, the war was far away. It was a concern, but people were itching to go about their daily lives and retain some sense of normalcy. For an Australian Cattle Dog breeder and agility enthusiast, that was planning a new litter of future agility champions. Sydney was purchased from that breeder by an active family that hoped to use agility competitions as an escape from the disasters they saw every day on the news. Then it got worse. The family evacuated with the masses as their city was destroyed, and Sydney was abandoned in the wasteland at just six months old. It was a shame. She would have broken records in agility if she had ever had a chance to compete. Now, her agility mutation is put to good use for her pack. Sydney never would have survived without them. She has always been far too noisy to catch anything but carrion. No, her true strength is in a fight, strangely enough. Centuries of selective breeding for a courageous, tough dog who can take a beating and stand up to a herd of cattle, forcing them to fall in line, has produced a scrappy, medium-sized dog who specializes in crowd control. There are plenty of larger, stronger canines that could tear Sydney apart one-on-one, but when she works in a team, Sydney's timely support to her packmates is invaluable.
      Personality:
    Sydney is rash, hasty, and bold. In some ways, she has to be. Life is far to challenging to cling to already. There is no forgiveness for hesitation in this post-apocalyptic world. Sometimes, the survivor is decided simply by whoever acts first. Of course, there are downsides to acting rashly. Sydney is prone to biting off more than she can chew without realizing it, or getting herself into trouble that could have been avoided, had she stopped to fully consider all the factors at play. Fortunately, she has her pack to back her up in a bind and to remind her to think before she leaps into things. On the rare occasions when she has leisure time, Sydney loves hearing stories from older canines about what life was like before the war changed everything, and imagining that strange world that was stolen from her. Now, her greatest aspirations amount to surviving, and perhaps finding a nice male canine to settle down with.

Username: Gleon
Character Name: Kristaps
Species: Barn Owl
Appearance: He is an entirely typical example of a Barn Owl, mottled grey and gold on his back, with a white belly and iconic, white, heart-shaped face.
Group: None
Desired Rank: None
History: Kristaps never had much concern for human affairs, but that was before the humans decided it was a good idea to destroy everything. That included the prey. It was almost poetic, then, that Kristaps moved into an abandoned house that had once been owned by humans. They paid for the food they stole with their homes. Kristaps uses a shattered second-story window as his door, and nests in the top shelf of a bedroom closet during the day, or in bad weather. At night, he hunts small animals wherever he can find them. Often, what he finds is barely enough, but he has survived thus far and has no intention of perishing any time soon. At least Kristaps has his strength mutation at his side. It allows him to hunt larger prey than an average Barn Owl would be able to manage, and carry it away to a perch where it is less likely to be stolen from him.
Personality: There are a few traits that Barn Owls are known for. One of them is their remarkable sense of hearing, and their incredible night vision. It is almost impossible to hide from a Barn Owl, especially at night. Kristaps is particularly sensitive for a Barn Owl. Bright lights and loud noises tend to startle or overwhelm him. He is also emotionally sensitive, easily pushed into feeling strongly, be it sadness, anger, joy, or any other emotion. These, he expresses with the unsettling hiss Barn Owls often produce. The empathy and social skills he receives from his sensitive nature might make it all worthwhile, however. It pays to be diplomatic. Allies are miles better than enemies, and Kristaps would prefer to make as few of the latter as possible. Barn Owls are more of a solitary species, but if Kristaps were ever to work with others, they would find his scouting abilities to be second to none. If there is anything to be found, he will find it. Ideally, a potential teammate would take the form of another Barn Owl of any gender that Kristaps could develop a romance with, but in trying times such as these, anything could happen.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SakuraVampire » Sun May 30, 2021 4:37 pm

omg so sorry i havent been back on here i was busy moving out of my apartment.. but alright you guys are both good to go!
SakuraVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:53 am

No worries, I've been a little busy too. This looked like a cool premise, though. I'm tempted to add more characters. ^^;
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Fallen Soldier » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:05 pm

Username: The Fallen Soldier {I go by Fallen}
Character name: Arid {She/Her}
Species: Mechahound
Appearance: Arid is one of those Mechahounds who has a spike ball and chain tail and robotic front legs under her skin which refuses to grow her fur back on her front legs. she looks like a normal Red wolf otherwise, except for one eye, it has been replaced with a robotic eye that can judge her opponent's strength and weakneses, though it is very faulty as it hasn't been tuned in quite a while. Her other eye is green.
Pack/Group: Ashburn
Desired rank: Beta Female
History (if you have one): Arid was living a normal wolf life when one day she awoke and she was not the same, her front legs were now completely shaved and her bones felt different somehow. She doesn't remember much from her past life but her Mecha life has been filled with violence and brutal scenes. She has become hardened to death and violence though she doesn't see much of it anymore. She tends to have a softer approach to animals these days but does what she has to do to survive in this world.
Personality (optional): Arid has an easygoing personality, she isn't opposed to doing what she needs to but she'd rather have a calmer approach to things these days. Though she does have some rage issues and works hard to keep her temper under control now she still has her slip ups and has lost many whom she may have called friends. Her one constant companion is her wild-born true sister who has ended up the same way as her

Username: Fallen
Character name: Avid
Species: Mechahound
Appearance: Avid is a dark grey wolf, she has a chain tail with a blade at the end. Similar to her sister her rear half of her body has been replaced with metal underneath her skin, though she has been lucky to have a dense coat grow back, though only on her rump, leaving her rear legs as exposed skin.
Pack/Group: Ashburn
Desired rank: Warrior
History (if you have one): Her history is much like her sisters, except Avid has not lost her mean demeanor nor her anger issues.
Personality (optional): Avid is a harsh-speaking and cruel personality. She isn't opposed to saying things to start a fight, but only if they must be said. She has uncontrolled anger issues and is honestly quite hard to get along with. She would rather keep to herself but knows her sisters wisdom and constant companionship is something she must keep and rely on.
Theres a place so dark you can't see the end
Skies cock back and shock that which can't defend
The rain then sends dripping, acidic questions, forcefully
The power of suggestion, then with the eyes shut
Looking through the rust and rot and dust
A small spot of light floods the floor
And pours over the rusted world of pretend
And the eyes ease open and it's dark again
In the memory you'll find me, eyes burning up
The darkness holding me tightly, until the sun rises up
Linkin Park - Forgotten

The Fallen Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pollee » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:41 am

Username: Pollee
Character name: Sweet
Species: Husky(dog)
Appearance:Image
Pack/Group:Skokie
Desired rank:Alpha Female
History (if you have one): Sweet looks fierce, yet her heart is soft as taffy. She is friendly towards dogs in her pack, but if someone messes with her, she tends to get fiery. She used to live with a family, but they abandoned her when she was a puppy. Sweet didn't let this ruin her future, and she jumped to the lead to prove herself and her loyalty to the Skokie pack.
Personality (optional):
Loyal, friendly, motherly, fierce, brave,
idk.
Pollee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:49 am

Username: Firelight_AA
Character name: Firelight
Species: Wolf dog(Golden retriever, GSD)
Appearance: Golden fluffy fur, Small frame, blue eyes.
Pack/Group: Loner but will join Skokie
Desired rank: Umm...
History (if you have one): Lived in a big pack of wolves and wolf mixes, when the war happened the humans went and hunted down her pack and was the only survivor. She befriended a Raven named Shadow and now he's her traveling companion. She's currently pregnant.
Personality (optional): With her pack she was playful, a bit sassy and mischievous, friendly, happy, gentle.
Now she's shy, defensive, skittish. Has speed mutation.

Username: Firelight_AA
Character name: Shadow
Species: Raven
Appearance: big, black bird
Pack/Group: loner with Firelight
Desired rank: None
History (if you have one): He had an average life until the war started and he got caught in a trap and was saved by a fluffy wolfdog named Firelight. He felt bad that she was all alone and has been with her ever since.
Personality (optional): Protective, thoughtful, quiet, smart.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pollee » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:58 am

When shall we start the RP?
idk.
Pollee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me