Destinyclan ‣ discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

🌸 "We are shaped and fashioned by what we love." 🌸

Postby Zyn » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:43 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
🌸 B A S I C S 🌸

🌸 Name: Archkit, Archpaw, Archsong
        🌸 Rank: Caretaker
        🌸 Age: 31 Moons
        🌸 Gender: Molly
        🌸 Sexuality: Demisexual-Demiromantic

🌸 L O O K S 🌸

🌸 Breed: Main Coon & Turkish Van Cat
        🌸 Eye Color: Bright Amber
        🌸 Appearance: Archsong is a very tall long haired white molly with dark orange and black splotches on her head and ears. Her fluffy tail is that same dark orange and black and it travels about midway up her back and the rest is a creamy white. She has long white whiskers and bright amber eyes that seem to always have a gentleness about them. Her voice is very calming and soothing. She smells of sweetly of roses and carries the milk scent from being in the nursery.
        🌸 Defining Features: She inherited her fathers main coon genes is larger than the average molly.

🌸 I N S I D E 🌸

🌸 Prophecy: No Prophecy, while her parents both had prophecies she didn't receive one.
        🌸 Skills: She is a very protective and nurturing molly. With her skills that she learned from being trained as a warrior she protects the kits fiercely. She is the first to rise and the last to fall asleep at night, preferring to keep an eye on the kits for as long as possible. She is also a very large molly and can easily block off the nursery with her bulk.
        🌸 Weakness: She is too much of a push over and would rather choose peace over any kind of violence. This means that she can be too passive when she should be fighting. Her fighting skills are a bit rusty since she hasn't been using them and her hunting skills could also use a bit of a refresher.
        🌸 Personality: Archsong has a kind and gentle soul and exudes a softness that allows cats to feel at ease around her despite her imposing figure. Her gentle presence has been known to calm even the most distraught and sometimes the ones who are most upset are drawn to her. Sometimes she is so gentle that cats are able to walk all over her, demanding more than they give in return and as a young apprentice this was a big problem. She would let the other apprentices boss her around and force her to do the worst tasks whilst offering nothing in return. That being said having learned from her past mistakes she is a bit more forward, previously her passive side proved to be her undoing in many ways. Now while she does have a very passive side she makes sure to not let people walk over her or those she is protecting. She has also learned to approach those she thinks might need help. In many ways she has grown as a cat and is even more nurturing and loving than before if that is at all possible.
        🌸 Plus traits: Gentle, Calm, Kind, Reassuring, Nurturing, Forgiving
        🌸 Negative traits: A big push over, Finds it hard to stick up for herself, Can be a bit dense and struggles with social cues at times.
        🌸 Theme Song: Welcome to Wonderland By Anson Seabra

🌸 L O V ExxA N DxxF A M I L Y 🌸

🌸 History: Born to Mothflight and Driftstorm, two senior warriors at the time, Archkit had a fairly mundane kithood. The only difference is that she was basically the goffer for all the other kits, constantly doing everything they asked. This carried over into her apprenticeship. Shortly after she received her warrior cat name Archsong she ran into a handsome rouge whilst hunting. They seemed to continued to meet and she quickly fell for the tom who treated her completely differently from her denmates. For the first time someone else was helping her. Not long after she realized her feelings for Mousse they became mates. Mothflight and Driftstorm were furious when they found out and began to pointedly ignore her, though they never told the clan of her and Mousse. Before she could reconnect with her parents the duo died one leafbare due to greencough. She found comfort in Mousse and began meeting with the rouge more often, each time trying to convince the tom to join the clan. Mousse never wanted that kind of lifestyle and was visibly terrified when Archsong announced her pregnancy. Instead of drawing the tom closer the rouge took one look at her swollen belly and decided being a father wasn't for him and left. Heartbroken Archsong decided to become a caretaker rather than go back out into the forest as warrior. She was also forced to go through the pregnancy and birth alone. She gave to birth to three kits, sadly they were all weak and sickly since her pregnancy was so hard. Shadekit and Mossykit only lived a couple of days before they left to join Starclan. She is very protective of her remaining kit.
        🌸 Acquaintances: Destinyclan
        🌸 Friends: Open
        🌸 Parents: Mothflight(Mother, Deceased), Driftstorm(Father, Deceased)
        🌸 Parents: Echokit(Son), Shadekit(Son, Deceased), Mossykit(Daughter, Deceased)
        🌸 Romantic Relationship: Mousse(Rouge, Former Mate, Fate Unknown)
Last edited by Zyn on Fri May 07, 2021 10:41 am, edited 6 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." ⚔

Postby Zyn » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:53 am

B A S I C S

Name: Echokit, Echopaw, Echomist
        Sexuality: Will be Demisexual-Panromantic

L O O K S

Breed: Turkish Van Cat
        Eye Color: Bright Blue
        Appearance: Echokit is a small tom for his age, even Beekit who is a moon younger and has been ill is larger than him. He has soft fluffy white fur with a triangle of black on his forehead and black covers the back of his left ear. His long black tail is all black, those three spots are the only spots of black on his pure white coat. Like his mom his has long white whiskers. He has a subtle scent of mint as well the the milk scent associated with the nursery, though he has been eating fresh kill for awhile.
        Defining Features: He has startlingly bright blue eyes that usually have a mischievous look to them.

I N S I D E

Prophecy: The Prophecy of Spirits: "In exchange for giving up your worldly sight you may see what other cats cant and walk were other cats aren't allowed" - He will be able to see and communicate with the dead like can with any living cat. For him the dead will be just a clear as any living cat. Although the distinction between the living and the dead will be the fact that the dead will show against the darkness. While he wont be able to see anything else the dead will roam around him. Perhaps one day he will be able to block out the spirits. Until then he will have no control over when he sees or hears the dead. He will be able to walk in Starclan as easy, or possibly even easier than a medicine cat, as well as in the skys of other cats ancestors. His vision will be taken in exchange for this gift.
        Skills: For a five moon old kit is actually quite fast, in games of catch the rabbit he is usually assigned as the rabbit due to his size and speed. Only time will tell if this skill will translate well as he gets older.
        Weakness: He is only five moons old and a small tom at that and to add to that he has yet to be formally trained. In due time he will be made an apprentice and learn more but for now he is just a kit.
        Personality: Echokit is loud and boisterous and to be honest that can be a bit overwhelming at times. His mouth tends to run away which can leave in the lurch or put him into somewhat awkward situations. He also has the tendency to not take anything seriously. When he does take something seriously than you can be sure that is is very important. He is easily excitable and loves to joke around with his denmates. Since he is still small enough his favorite game to play is 'ride the badger' which basically means he rides on the back of some poor warrior. He is overly excited to be an apprentice and is eagerly counting down the days till he can be made one. He has full confidence that he will have some cool prophecy like his grandmother but if he doesn't get one he won't be disappointed. After all his mother doesn't have one and he thinks she is amazing.
        Plus traits: Easy going, Cheerful, Chatterbox, Confident, Playful
        Negative traits: Loud, Easily excitable, Stubborn, Not a care in the world
        Theme Song: We Won't Stop Dreaming By Pinkzebra

L O V ExxA N DxxF A M I L Y

History: Born to Archsong Echokit was a sickly kit. His littermates Shadekit and Mossykit died a couple days after they had been born and so he didn't know them very well. Though he can recall their scent even now. Archsong became very protective of the young kit because Mousse Echokits father wasn't in the picture. The most the young kit knows about the rouge is their name, his mother refuses to talk about the tom who fathered him. As a young kit he would constantly badger his mother about his father but never got anywhere. For awhile he even entertained the idea of setting out to find his father on his own. Thankfully he was able to be dissuaded from going through with that plan, though the idea remains in the back of his head.
        Acquaintances: Destinyclan
        Friends: Open
        Parents: Archsong(Mother), Mousse(Rouge, Father, Fate Unknown)
        Romantic Relationship: None
Last edited by Zyn on Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Destinyclan ‣ discussion

Postby Idk xD » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:58 am

xD

@Silent Yeah, Darkeye back please. And since I'm lazy I'll just cancel the forms for Birdkit, Heatherkit and Deathkit; for now.
Hi.

Bye.
Idk xD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:38 am

@Zyn I'll go ahead and reserve those two for you!

@Idk Okay, that sounds good! Whenever there's an open slot you can always try to submit the characters again c:
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:44 am

{ i finished archsong and i will try and finish echokit tonight. if not tonight then tomorrow before work }
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:22 am

@Zyn Archsong and Echokit are accepted! He'll have that prophecy when he turns 6 moons old c:

Edit: females will temporarily no longer be accepted until there are more males and other cats with different gender identities!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:54 pm

{ @ Silent Melody - thanks!! i struggled to find a balance between describing what his power will be and making it clear he doesnt have it yet xD }
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnightrain. » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:38 am

hi, is this roleplay still open? if so, may i reserve two male warriors (one with a prophecy, the other without?)
𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑, 𝐎𝐇!
██████████████████████████████

well hello there! my online name is midnightrain. or evertravellingsoul (depending on the website).
my pronouns are she/her. you can call me rain. i'm a beginner equestrian and an aspiring author.
i am currently your average canine and feline roleplayer, but i am interested in becoming a
literate roleplayer.

████████████████████𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐎𝐌, 𝐍𝐎!
midnightrain.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:15 am

@nathea Yes, it's still open! I can go ahead and reserve those for you c:
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnightrain. » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:23 am

SilentMelody wrote:
    @nathea Yes, it's still open! I can go ahead and reserve those for you c:

Thank you so much! I actually already went ahead and finished their forms, may I post them?
𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑, 𝐎𝐇!
██████████████████████████████

well hello there! my online name is midnightrain. or evertravellingsoul (depending on the website).
my pronouns are she/her. you can call me rain. i'm a beginner equestrian and an aspiring author.
i am currently your average canine and feline roleplayer, but i am interested in becoming a
literate roleplayer.

████████████████████𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐎𝐌, 𝐍𝐎!
midnightrain.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me