CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:52 am

^^ Accepted! c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jude roux

Postby sammy, » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:49 pm

█████████████████
███xxi. judith roux-addison-hughes. ii. 'jude'. iii. seventeen. iv. cis female.'''
███xxv. she/her pronouns. vi. bisexual. vii. hephaestus.
███xxviii. summer camper. ix. birthday is twelfth of july
███xxx. enfp - 'the campaigner'.

outside
physical appearance
xxxfive foot six, 3c hair, eyes a swirling, coffee brown, jude's appearance reflects her personality rather nicely; approachable, warm, and open. a fan of bright colours - yellows, oranges, olive greens - and can oft be seen wearing them. she's got an omnipresent smile on her face and a bounce in her step, with bodily language that is rarely anything other than open and friendly. can often be seen with a smear of oil on her face from her work in the forge, and with little scars on the backs of her hands from incidents with the blades that she creates for her fellow campmates. her presence demands sunshine, almost able to bring a smile to the faces of others from her mere presence. she's bubbly and she looks it.
personality
xxxconscientious of her surroundings and the people around them, jude's personality is that of the hearth. it seems to switch every so often depending on the people she's with, their ascertained needs and wants in an interaction, and she doesn't seem to take no for an answer when it comes to making people feel better about the situations they find themselves in. no matter the problem, she's quick on her feet, happy to find a solution - and even if it doesn't fix the root of the issue, the goal is always to bring the spirits of her friends up - and in her mind, everyone in camp is her friend, deserving of respect and kindness regardless of what public opinion of them is. she's friendly, generous without need for reward, attached at the hip to those she loves most, and dedicated to the wellbeing of the camp. everybody needs someone to talk to, and jude is trustworthy. she can keep a secret, knows when it's best to let things remain under wraps, and doesn't yearn for control or secrecy. an open book in every sense of the phrase, and well-rounded. it is clear that she has been surrounded with love since a young age, a stalwart sense of family ingrained within her.
inside
xxxwarm weather, forgery, cars, 80s music, children of hermes & ares, problem solving, birdsong, nature, woodwork, her family, campfire songs, almost everyone under the sun
dislikes
xxxchaos, swimming, making judgements on people, being underestimated
fears
xxxthe loss of her family, being disliked, drowning
strengths
xxxjude can get along with almost anyone. there's no-one she doesn't have some kind of respect for, and her lust for life is never falsified. she's a problem-solver, a quick thinker, and fantastic at her craft. empathetic and kind, her presence tends to bring a sense of comfort - and she knows her way around a forge. she's got a good rapport with most people at camp, so others tend to listen to her, and her fathers, given that they were at camp themselves, have taught her all that they know about how to present herself, the best way to be. a quick and enthusiastic learner, and an excellent fighter, surprisingly, with good control over her pyrokinetic abilities. an innovator who can think her way out of an issue with ease.
weaknesses
xxxjude sees the best in everyone, even when they are proven to be 'bad' - and this can go poorly for her. she's stubborn about wanting to help, even when those who she is focused on are not receptive to it, and will put all of her energy into it, wearing herself out. she's sometimes complacent, rather easily manipulated into believing that someone has done no true wrong. violence is the last thing that she resorts to, and when it comes, it's often too late. she doesn't address her own feelings in negative situations, and is highly non-confrontational, which leads to a build-up of the stress that can boil over in fire and brimstone. if her family were to be put on the line, her loyalties, beliefs about the world, would shatter. in a sense, she's being pulled in too many directions at once, and no-one really knows where she'll end up.
powers
technokinesis - advanced
xxxthese powers have been around since she was a child, and she can masterfully create an object or weapon without true necessity for a blueprint or a plan - it's intrinsic, working on autopilot to make something wonderful. in her mortal life, she's an apprentice car mechanic - though she does not need the training, per se - it's just that she's too young to take it on as a full time job yet.
fire immunity - advanced
xxxthis is not something that she has conscious control over, but jude is impervious to the lick of a flame, and does not burn even when swamped in them.
heat generation - intermediate
xxxjude can warm her body up to higher temperatures when cold, essentially regulating herself without need for extra layers of clothing. this can be passed on to other people. she has not yet figured out how to lower temperatures, though, which can be an annoyance in the summer months in the forge.
pyrokinesis - intermediate
xxxa flame can light in the centre of her palm if she so wills it - it's little, most of the time, but put jude in a high-tensity situation, and her entire arm will light up, spreading quickly. it's rare this happens, and has only occurred once. sustained use of her pyrokinesis wears her out very badly, and leaves her sapped of her own warmth for a while as she recuperates. she is not accustomed to the cold, given that she has never had to be, so it can be a shock to the system when she starts to shiver.
weapons
clarent
xxxclarent is a die. when rolled, the number pulled pertains to what it will transform into - one of her most beloved forged items. rolling a one gives a dagger, a two gives a sword, three is a shield, four is a spear, five a bow (she has to carry the arrows herself), and six presents her with nunchucks. she's not trained in using these, and doesn't particularly plan to, but she needed a sixth weapon and thought they were quite cool. the die, and all of its associated numbers, are named after the legendary king arthur's sword of peace. it is all she needs and all that she will ever carry. any other weapons can be made on the fly.
notable items
wayland
xxxthe first weapon that jude smithed at camp half-blood hangs above the headstand of her bunk. a war hammer/horseman's pick of celestial bronze, which turns into a regular-sized hammer when not in use. she wasn't very creative during her first days. of course, while she has improved, this hammer has been a point of change, proof of a purpose and a skill, a parentage that had otherwise been brushed under the carpet. it is not a bad weapon by any stretch of the imagination, but not really her style, so above her bed it remains. one day, she thinks she'll do it up - bestow it upon someone who she thinks suits it. she has not found that person yet. maybe she's just attached to it. it is named after the legendary smith from norse mythology.
family photos
xxxjude's corner of the cabin is covered in photos from her childhood and adolescence, featuring a vast number of faces, all family members from back home. it's a collage of rather impressive extents, and in the centre, a photo of her when she was a baby being held by her mother, who has a smile on her face - like she knows something that the photographer doesn't. it's all that she has of june roux, who passed not long after the photo was taken, and she finds herself staring at it sometimes when things get difficult.
Last edited by sammy, on Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
sammy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:51 pm

Accepted!! c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JewelsGems » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:12 am

General Information
Full name: Jewel Sapphire
[i]Nicknames:
None
Gender/Pronouns: She Her
Birthday: March 17
Sexuality: straight

Camp Information
Weapon(s): two Katanas
Godly Parent: Posidien
Claimed?: Yes
Cabin: 3
Powers: Water bends to her will
Number of Beads on Necklace: 4

Physical Description
She is half blind hate people approaching on her blind side light complexion Tall 6 ft Hair Color Blonde with streaks of Aqua, Magenta, and Orchid her eye color changes with her mood

Personality & Background
Mean and a little bossy Tells no one her backstory

Personal Relationships
A whole pack of wolves (12)
Anything Else
Nope
Last edited by JewelsGems on Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Butterfly Wolf Fanatic
My Discord ARI#0227
JewelsGems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:53 am

Requotes?
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:20 am

^^ Posted requotes for ya!

@JewelsGems - accepted c: welcome. Might want to add a hair colour and eye colour to your description just so other writers can describe your character when interacting with her? Just a suggestion c:

Also just a general reminder to keep posts at least a few sentences long; we want posts to be legible and contain enough material to give your rp partners content to respond to <3 This is not directed at anyone in particular, just a general reminder!
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathryn Blackwood

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:29 am

General Information
Full name: Kathryn Josephine Blackwood
Nicknames: Kat
Gender/Pronouns: Female
Birthday: October 28th
Sexuality: Homosexual

Camp Information
Godly Parent: Hecate
Claimed?: Yes
Cabin: 20
Number of Beads on Necklace: 4

Weapons
The Sisters Three
    Kathryn often uses her abilities more than her weapons, but her athames serve as backup weapons if her energy becomes too depleted. She has three, one being of celestial bronze, one of silver, and the last of stygian iron. All were gifts from her mother, and all have the triple goddess moon symbol in place of a crossguard. A circular moonstone rests where the full moon should be in the symbol. At the pommel, they each have a little metal crescent moon. Kathryn will often refer to her athames as "the Sisters".

Powers
Mystiokinesis
    The ability to cast and manipulate magic. This includes a wide range of abilities; nearly limitless in content. The larger and more complicated a spell, the more energy it will take. Like her mother, her magic is strongest at night. When invoking powerful magic, her eyes occasionally go completely black.
Mist Control
    The ability to control and manipulate the Mist. This includes the creation of Mistforms and illusions, and the power to influence the minds and memories of mortals. It can also be used to hide items or people from view.
Necromancy
    The ability to summon and control the dead. As such, Kathryn can see and summon spirits, as well as sense death. She is one of the few who can physically touch ghosts. She typically uses this ability to talk telepathically with nearby spirits; often gaining divinatory knowledge. Necromancy posed a bit of an issue for Kathryn when she was younger; she had trouble telling the dead from the living. As time went on, she began to learn the differences between them; but she got a lot of weird looks and comments as a kid. She can summon skeletal warriors with this ability, but it is quite exhausting. Her expertise lies with spirits and ghosts.
Umbrakinesis
    The ability to generate and manipulate darkness and shadow. This includes summoning clouds of darkness to surround enemies, covering herself in darkness to become invisible, seeing in the dark, manipulating shadows to become any weapon, absorbing and dissipating shadows, creating barriers of shadow, firing bolts of dark energy, and gaining strength from being in dark places. She can also Shadow Travel, though it is incredibly draining.

Skills
Piano
    Though she's no child of Apollo, Kathryn is an excellent pianist. She has been taking piano lessons since she was four years old. She isn't above accompanying other instrumentalists or vocalists, though she will usually expect payment in one form or another. She can also sing quite well herself, and has a lower alto voice. Music has always been an outlet for Kathryn; the one thing she allows herself to pour true, unfettered emotion into. In addition, Kathryn has a startling amount of knowledge about music theory, and a large repertoire as to her musical library. As such, she often gets along well with the Apollo cabin, and can often be found playing their pianos when she has nothing better to do.
Lying
    Often called silver-tongued, Kathryn can weave and manipulate lies like the Mist itself. Even she has a hard time telling whether she's being fully facetious sometimes.
Card Readings
    Kathryn has multiple sets of tarot and oracle cards, and will gladly give readings to anyone who wants one. Whether by the forces that be or her connection to Hecate, Kathryn's readings are often startlingly accurate; typically revealing harsh truths and hidden depths.
Herbalism
    As a necessity for spellwork and potion brewing, Kathryn has a vast knowledge of herbs and their magical and medicinal functions. This extends to growing herbs as well; a pastime she quite enjoys.

Physical Description
General
    Standing at 5' 6" (approx. 168 cm), Kathryn is a light olive-skinned young woman of Indonesian descent. She has a curvy build with soft facial features. The only things sharp about her are her expressive eyebrows and her sparkling deep brown eyes. Her hair is has dark brown and cut shoulder-length. It isn't wavy persay, but not entirely flat. She'll often use magic to change the colour of the tips whenever she deigns to. Her hair is usually worn in a side part.
Identifying Marks
    Kathryn has a tattoo of the moon on the back of her neck. It is enchanted to change with the phases of the moon, always reflecting the current lunar phase. A small crystal cluster is inked on the inside of her left ankle. It was initially an amethyst, but she changes the colour frequently. Belladonna coils around her right forearm, its vivid colours tattooed in dark greens and purples.
Style
    Kathryn's style can best be described as witch chic. She wears a lot of tight-fitting dark clothes, often with strappy backs or prints of tarot cards, crystals, lunar phases, constellations, planets, or even Ouija boards. Kathryn likes dark shades in general. Colours she wears the most include black, emerald green, dark red, and dark purple. She enjoys skirts and dresses, as well as leggings with fun patterns. Overall, Kathryn tries to dress elegantly, with black lace and velvet often making an appearance.
    As for jewellery, Kathryn has a nose piercing on the left side in which she often wears a small crystal stud or a silver hoop. She has her ears pierced, with two lobe piercings on both ears and a helix on her right ear. She enjoys fun earrings, from Ouija board planchettes to dainty silver moons. Kathryn likes long necklaces and chokers alike, and will often layer them. An assortment of silver rings can often be found on her fingers, typically sculpted into the shape of plants, moons, spiders, and snakes. Sometimes her rings will be connected by small silver chains. Gemstones are not uncommon amongst her jewellery; her favourites include amethyst, moonstone, and emerald. In the summer, she'll usually wear a black wide-brimmed hat and large black sunglasses.
    Kathryn wears black winged eyeliner, often accompanied by a smokey eye or other such bold makeup techniques she's learned from her Aphrodite acquaintances. She'll usually match her lipstick to whatever she's wearing, though she's a fan of purples and dark reds in particular. As for nails, she'll sometimes wear pointed acrylics, but more oft than not she finds they get in the way of her musical endeavors. She'll usually just paint her nails. She's surprisingly skilled at nail art, and often paints little moons and stars over her base coat.
    Though she typically wears contact lenses, she has a pair of bold black glasses that will make an appearance if they fit whatever outfit she has put together.

Digging Deeper
Personality
    Kathryn projects an aura of confidence, almost to a narcissistic level. Her presence is almost commanding - heads turn to look when she walks in a room. She's assertive and even a little bossy, and can be incredibly snarky when she wants to. Kathryn is manipulative and petty, but not necessarily outwardly so. She won't go overly out of her way to keep her true motivations under wraps, but she prefers having more allies than enemies. Kathryn has a tendency to offer advice, often unsolicited advice at that. Some of said advice may be genuine, but some most likely serves to create drama or "stir the pot", as Kathryn likes to say. She is a total gossip and will gladly spread false rumours and information around just for the sheer chaos. Her only loyalties are to her sources; she never reveals who she's gotten her information from.
    Kathryn enjoys pulling practical jokes on campers, with no regard for personal feelings or safety. What's even better is that most of her pranks end up being blamed on the Hermes cabin. Sometimes, she'll even plant a scrap of false evidence directing the culpability towards a specific camper.
    Kathryn loves to flirt. She might be a lesbian, but that won't stop her from flirting with absolutely everyone. Flattery and charm are like second nature to her. She tends to avoid emotional attachments, but will gladly pretend to be kind and friendly to serve her own benefit. On the rare occasion that she does form a true connection with someone, she'll do her best to shut down her feelings and move on. But some people have a way of weaseling their way in, like woodworms in a rotting beam. If someone manages to form a bond with Kathryn, they'll find a powerful if not ambivalent ally.
Quirks
    Has a morbid sense of humour - has a competitive streak - high pain tolerance - mildly superstitious - night owl - often dances to music in the middle of the night - knows every constellation - will often refer to people by their star signs - never reveals her sources - secretly a bit of a space & sci-fi nerd
    Spiders - snakes - corvids - cats - flattery - starting drama - music - rock genres - jazz - Stevie Nicks - gossip - flirting - pranks - intimidation - chocolate - mirrors - espresso - dancing - the night sky - horror genre material - incense - nail art - crystals - tattoos - antiquing - astrology - card readings - heights - mythology and folklore - gardening - tea - aesthetically pleasing things - Bartók - constellations - planets
Dislikes
    Dogs - doing her own dirty work - camping - cooking - mud - germs - sports - the city - most conventional pop music - boring people - authority figures - perceptive individuals - getting caught in a lie
Fears
    Commitment - abandonment - suffocation - being buried alive
Fatal Flaw
    Ambition - Kathryn craves power above all else, even though she knows she doesn't need it.

History
    Kathryn has always has a relatively charmed life, or that's what she'd want people to think. Her father is incredibly wealthy, both due to family inheritance and his well-paying job at a rather prestigious law firm. They lived in what can only be described as a mansion in Los Altos Hills, California.
    Despite how it might look from the outside, Kathryn's father is cold and often emotionally distant. She was raised by house staff for most of her life, and formed deeper connections with them than she did with her own father. He put his job before his child, and it didn't take long for Kathryn to figure that out. It saddens her deep down, but over the years it became something more of a resentment. This contempt only grew when he married the woman who calls herself Kathryn's stepmother; a haughty Italian heiress with some sinister connections. Kathryn grudgingly credits the woman with showing her the greater arts of manipulation and gaslighting, despite her initial disdain. There is no love between them, simply a reluctant respect.
    When Kathryn's demigod abilities started to show, the pair was all too happy to ship her off to Camp Half-Blood. "It's for your own safety, little kitten," her stepmother had purred. Kathryn thought they just wanted to be rid of her. She wasn't fully incorrect.
    At Camp Half-Blood, she quickly grew into her powers and abilities. In her second year, she started an herb garden around back of the Hecate cabin and has been tending it ever since. A good amount of her sisters have joined in caring for the garden, as well as some helpful Demeter kids.

Personal Relationships
ϟ - neutral║✔ - positive║✗ - negative║✖ - enemy║✩ - friend║★ - close friend║♡ - love int.║♥ - romance║♤ former love int.║♠ former romance

Hecate [✔]
    Kathryn hasn't interacted much with her godly parent, save
    when Hecate gave her the Sisters. From her limited contact with
    the goddess, she would say they're on good terms.
Chiron [✗]
    Kathryn is very careful about what she says around Chiron;
    preferring to stay on the centaur's good side. Chiron is intelligent,
    however - he' is far from blind to Kathryn's true nature, not that he
    can prove anything.
Mr. D [ϟ]
    Overall, Kathryn doesn't mind the wine god. She has no
    particular reason to hate him, especially because he doesn't poke
    his nose in her business. She's still careful about her actions around
    him, though; his closeness with Chiron could prove dangerous if
    she were to slip up.
Mirabelle [✖]
    Kathryn absolutely despises Mirabelle. Not only does she find
    her boring and predictable, but her sappy kindness is almost
    enough to make Kathryn barf. In her eyes, Mirabelle is too strict
    on the Aphrodite cabin and is a total goody-two shoes. Aka no fun
    at all. She does hold a grudging respect for Mirabelle's hidden
    rage; having seen the fallout after her duel with the previous
    Aphrodite Head Counselor. She can't help but wonder what she can
    do it elicit that rage again, and maybe even use it to her own
    advantage. Mirabelle is also one of the few who can always tell
    when Kathryn is lying, with nearly flawless accuracy. This grates on
    Kathryn's nerves to no end. She'll gladly do whatever she can to
    mess with Mirabelle.
Juliet [✔]
    Kathryn has helped Juliet out a few times in her mischievous
    exploits a few times, so long as there was something in it for her.
    She finds her banter and flirtations to be entertaining enough. All
    in all, they get along quite well.
Chuck [ϟ]
    Kathryn would view Chuck as "just another satyr", if not for
    his closeness with Mirabelle. She'll gladly use him to get
    information on the Aphrodite Head Counselor if she can, though
    he's proven surprisingly stubborn in his frustrating loyalty.
Hank [✗]
    Though she doesn't partictularly like Hank or his dog, she
    make an effort to act friendly towards him. His accusations of
    pranks against him are always met with feigned offence and claims
    of innocence.
Jen [ϟ]
    Kathryn respects Jen to an extent, though she is cautious
    about eating any bread they make. She has been the cause of
    some "missing" poisonous bread before, though no proof was left.
Ash [✔]
    Kathryn actually gets on well with Ash; their shared interest
    in mythology has given them much to chat about over the years.
    His easygoing nature makes him difficult to dislike. She does
    attempt to use Ash for information occasionally, though.
Relia [ϟ]
    Though Kathryn tires of Relia's sappiness, she tries to stay on
    her good side - Relia is a social butterfly, and therefore a good
    source of information and rumours. She often attempts to ferret
    sensitive information on Mirabelle out of Relia; she knows the two
    are somewhat close.
Jamie [✔]
    Kathryn actively takes advantage of Jamie's gullibility and
    trusting nature; often using him to gain information and spread
    rumours. On a deeper level, she genuinely appreciates his love of
    music and has even played a song or two for him with no strings
    attached. She doesn't mind his company, though she wouldn't
    necessarily consider him a friend.
Caleb [✩]
    Kathryn enjoys Caleb's presence, often falling into witty
    banter with him. Despite having no actual interest, she loves
    flirting back and forth with the charismatic son of Athena. In
    addition, she finds his cat Orpheus to be a pleasant little fellow,
    not to mention the aesthetic of a black cat. Caleb is one of the
    few people Kathryn likes enough to consider an actual friend.
Laika [✖]
    From the moment the Lieutenant of the Hunters of Artemis
    set foot in Camp Half-Blood, Kathryn detested her. Laika's
    militaristic nature and humourless disposition rub Kathryn entirely
    the wrong way, not to mention her authoritative air. Though she is
    not intimidated by Laika in the slightest, she knows the Roman
    demigod is intelligent and perceptive, which leads her to avoid
    Laika whenever possible. The one thing she has to give her credit
    for is the hilarious spectacle she created when she started
    chastising Hank for attempting to fit a horse into the Apollo cabin.
Riley [✩]
    Kathryn genuinely enjoys spending time with Riley, whether
    they're exchanging gossip or talking about music. She often
    accompanies the daughter of Zeus on piano or keyboard in
    exchange for a favour, or even just for fun. She loves stirring up
    drama and spreading rumours with Riley, and would even go so far
    as to consider her a friend.
Aiden [✗]
    Kathryn knows that Aiden has caught on to her by now. As
    such, she tends to avoid him for the most part, but lays on the
    sugary sweetness nonetheless whenever she talks to him. She does
    enjoy his tendency to mess with newer campers, however. Aiden is
    one of the few people Kathryn doesn't flirt with, given his status as
    the communal younger brother of the camp.
Lucy [✔♡]
    Kathryn sees Lucy as the master manipulator; the queen
    spider spinning webs of rumours and lies. Rather than butt heads
    with Lucy, Kathryn idolises her. She would much rather be an ally
    than an enemy, and will gladly spread any gossip Lucy throws her
    way. She will even elaborate on Lucy's rumours; adding her own
    snippets and details to the mix. Kathryn has never undermined
    Lucy's authority in the past and has no plans of doing so in the
    future.
Shaye [?]
    Words
Tulip [✗]
    Kathryn dislikes Tulip on principle - their personalities just
    don't mesh. That isn't to say that she's not sugary sweet to her
    face; Tulip is still a useful tool to have in her arsenal of people to
    manipulate.
Val [✔]
    Kathryn sees Val as a minor threat in the manipulation
    department. However, this only lead her to get as chummy as
    possible with the daughter of Dionysus. She would never volunteer
    for hypnosis herself, but would love to learn how to do it from Val
    if given the opportunity. Overall, she tries to stay on Val's good
    side. She really admires Ichiro and thinks he's very cool; snakes are
    one of her favourite animals.
Rose [✔]
    At first, Kathryn saw Rose as nothing but another tool to
    manipulate. However, after Rose started helping out with her herb
    garden, she started to gain more respect for the daughter of
    Demeter. She is still quite sweet and syrupy to Rose's face, but not
    with any malintent. Kathryn actually doesn't mind Rose's company.
Collin [ϟ]
    Kathryn doesn't mind Collin all that much, though his
    altruistic nature secretly disgusts her. It's still something she can
    use to her advantage, however - he's too helpful for his own good.
    Otherwise, she doesn't mind the son of Zeus all that much. He can
    even be fun, and she likes dancing around with him when she has
    the chance.
Cabinmates
Emilios [✔]
    Kathryn gets along well with Emilios. She stays out of his
    business, and he stays out of hers in return. Kathryn loves trading
    gossip with him; regardless of who or what they're chatting about.

Cass [ϟ]
    Kathryn doesn't particularly like the Hermes Head
    Counselor, but she doesn't particularly dislike her either.
    Cass is too rigid and serious for her tastes; and has even
    accused Kathryn of some of the pranks she has blamed on
    the Hermes cabin. Of course, Kathryn feigns innocence
    every time. She will gladly accompany Cass on piano,
    especially in return for a favour.
Jack [ϟ]
    Kathryn doesn't mind having Jack around, especially
    to help out with her herb garden. She greatly appreciates
    his oblivious nature, often manipulating him into doing her
    dirty work. She does get annoyed with his constant
    optimism, though she hides her irritation behind a layer of
    sugary sweetness.
Jude [✗]
    Kathryn dislikes Jude on principle, but isn't outright
    malicious towards her. More oft than not, she'll don a
    façade of kindness to try to weasel information out of her,
    specifically about other people.
Ophelia [✗]
    Kathryn was okay with Ophelia up until she stopped
    her dealings with her and started getting closer to
    Mirabelle. Still, she finds Ophelia more palatable than
    Mirabelle; less boring and sappy overall. She's not happy
    that she doesn't have Ophelia in her pocket, especially
    given Ophelia's new role as interim Head Counselor of the
    Aphrodite cabin.
Reese [ϟ]
    Kathryn finds Reese's old-fashioned tendencies to be
    boring, though they can be mildly amusing in certain
    situations. She admires his ability to manipulate bones,
    but that's all. She has teased him before, but insists she's
    only joking and that Reese needs to lighten up.
Orin [✔]
    Kathryn finds Orin to be fun and entertaining. She
    enjoys his company, if only for the banter and witty
    jokes. She can tell he's hiding something, though she isn't
    sure what at this point.
Emmie [✗]
    Kathryn is actively sickened by Emmie's constant
    optimism. In addition, her dislike for small talk makes it
    difficult for the one-woman rumour mill to get anything
    out of her, or spread anything for that matter.
Aoife [✔]
    Kathryn loves hanging out with Aoife, if only for the
    fact that the daughter of Hebe can't keep a secret to
    save her life. She will gladly spread her own gossip to
    Aoife; using her as a tool to pass on rumours. Overall,
    Kathryn tries to stay on Aoife's good side to keep the well
    of knowledge ever-flowing.
Auggie [✗]
    Kathryn actively dislikes Auggie, but finds it quite
    amusing to anger her. Unlike many others, she isn't
    intimidated by Auggie's prickly nature. She'll even
    patronise her, afterwards acting all innocent as if she
    didn't intend to irritate her.
Hu [✔]
    Kathryn views Hu as a potential ally, given certain
    circumstances. Both of them are excellent at covering
    their tracks when it comes to mischief, so it's no surprise
    that Hu ranks among Kathryn's top choices as a partner in
    crime. She enjoys bantering with Hu, though Hu's
    outgoing nature does grate on her nerves at times.
    Kathryn will readily trade piano renditions and
    accompaniment of Hamilton songs for any information Hu
    might be privy to.
Delilah [✔]
    Though Kathryn is mildly nauseated by how sappy
    Delilah can be, she has no real reason to dislike the
    daughter of Hypnos. Her airheaded nature makes her
    very easy for Kathryn to manipulate. Delilah's closeness
    with Mirabelle is an added bonus; Kathryn will gladly use
    it to gain information on the Aphrodite Head Counselor.
    Despite Kathryn's intimidating aura, she doesn't mind the
    physical contact and even initiates it with Delilah from
    time to time.
Dahlia [ϟ]
    Though Kathryn often enjoys jumping in on Dahlia's
    pranks and revenge schemes, she is wary around the
    daughter of Nemesis. Unlike her twin sister, Dahlia isn't
    oblivious - she has no doubt caught on to Kathryn's more
    devious nature by now, and Kathryn knows it.
Wilhelm [ϟ]
    Though Kathryn doesn't know Wilhelm all that well,
    she recalls him somewhat from his time away. She tires
    easily of his quiet nature, though his bluntness doesn't
    bother her in the slightest. Overall, Kathryn tries to stay
    on Wilhelm's good side just in case she needs a favour
    from him in the future.
Cain [✗]
    Cain is one of the few people who can see through
    Kathryn's lies without fail. As such, she holds a decent
    amount of contempt for him. Due to his abilities as the
    Oracle of Delphi, he is completely unaffected by her
    ability to manipulate the Mist; which grates on Kathryn's
    nerves. She found out early on that Cain is afraid of
    death and dying, and uses that to her advantage
    whenever she needs something from him. He is one of
    the few people Kathryn doesn't flirt with; being out of
    her age range.
Anastasia [ϟ]
    Kathryn doesn't go out of her way to talk to
    Anastasia; having found her boring in the past. She is kind
    to her in any interactions they have, however - just in
    case she needs something from her in the future.
Leo [ϟ]
    Kathryn sees Leo as a potential asset, and does her
    best to stay on his good side. Overall, she doesn't have
    much of an opinion on him personally; though she isn't
    frightened by his rage.
Vittorio [ϟ]
    Kathryn finds Vittorio intriguing enough; specifically
    due to their shared interest in theology. She realised
    rather quickly that he's more intelligent than she initially
    thought, and as such is a bit wary around him given that
    he has the potential to see through to her true nature.
Hannah [✔]
    Though they didn't get along initially due to Kathryn's
    incessant flirting, Kathryn actually doesn't think Hannah is
    all that bad. She appreciates Hannah's love of jazz and
    will gladly take requests on piano so long as she gets
    something out of it herself. She admires Hannah's skill
    with lying, as well as her ballet skills. She will gladly
    gossip with Hannah when given the opportunity; most of
    the naiads usually have some good gossip in general. She
    has given Hannah a few card readings in the past, and
    would happily do so again.
Zeke [✗]
    Kathryn has no real reason to dislike Zeke, apart from
    him being a peacemaker and ruining the juicy drama with
    pesky logic. Nonetheless, she's still perfectly sweet to him
    just in case she needs to use him in the future. She has
    succeeded in manipulating him a few times, if only
    because he has difficulty saying "no" to people.
Elfie [✩]
    Kathryn actually loves spending time with Elfie,
    whether she's flirting or gossiping with the daughter of
    Dionysus. She likes to stay on Elfie's good side, both
    because of her fame and her ability spread. Though she
    secretly thinks Elfie's "a few stars short of a constellation",
    she actually considers Elfie somewhat of a friend and
    doesn't manipulate her to the full extent of everyone else.
    To Kathryn, Elfie is a woman in power, and there's nothing
    she likes more than a woman in power.
Last edited by WitchHazel on Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:22 pm, edited 11 times in total.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vittorio Viotto-Perez

Postby indigo' » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:23 pm

————————————————

---

╓═════════════♤═════════════╖

-Vittorio Viotto-Perez

-Vee, Tori

-cis male (he/him)

-sixteen (November 13)

-bisexual

-0 beads

╙═════════════♤═════════════╜

╓═════════════════════♤═════════════════════╖

-weapons:a celestial bronze ruby ring that turns into a dagger

-godly parent: Ares

-powers:
    odikinesis - has a heightened sense to predict the movements
    of his opponents in battle, but it isn’t always accurate
╙════════════════════♤════════════════════╜

Vittorio has never been a fan of the “dumb brute” stereotype, and because of this has always tried his hardest to appear as the exact opposite. He obsesses over old films, books, poetry and philosophy, wanting to be known for his intelligence and kindness or really anything other than ‘that kid who always gets into fights.’ Though the obsession started as a way to divert attention from his violent tendencies, he does actually have a passion for all of it and has a tendency to fall a little bit in love with everyone and everything. He usually comes across as kind and friendly, always willing to put others first and hates having attention on himself. However, he has a very short temper. He tries to hide it, but he’s quick to anger and can lash out pretty badly if the situation arises.

Vittorio was born in Venice, Italy and was abandoned by his mother not long after, leaving him in the care of his aunt and uncle, as well as an older cousin who he sees as a sister. Growing up, he was in constant trouble, being shuffled between schools several times a year. He never tried to start fights, but they always seemed to find him, and for some reason he always won, which of course made him the bad guy in the eyes of teachers, principals and his family. His aunt was the only one who knew at least some of the truth about his father, and explained what little information she had before he came to camp.
Last edited by indigo' on Tue May 25, 2021 9:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
indigo'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:31 pm

Ooh accepted! c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:51 am

General Information
Full name: Ai Uragirimono
Nicknames: (if any) Mo, anything ya'll can come up with
Gender/Pronouns: Nonbinary (They/them
Birthday: January 17th
Sexuality: Gay

Camp Information
Weapon(s): a battle axe,shapeshifting
Godly Parent: Loki
Claimed?: yep, since they dead n all
Cabin: Hermes
Powers: shapeshifting, magic (mostly healing)
Number of Beads on Necklace: 0

Physical Description
smiling_japanese_guy_by_liviusquinky_d4lllqn-fullview.jpg
smiling_japanese_guy_by_liviusquinky_d4lllqn-fullview.jpg (114.55 KiB) Viewed 222 times

They are 6'1 and somewhat on the lean side with dark messy hair that refuses to lay flat. They have a mischievous look to them that only thr child of loki could have despite being, most of the time, innocent. They wear white dress shirts with black skinny jeans and black converse unless they want to look snazzy; which they wear a crop top and high heeled boots. They wear a pendant of a snake eating the sun around their neck and a pendant of a wokf around their wrist as a tribute to their brothers. They can shape shift into a spotted hyena which stands at 5'5 and is, for a hyena, muscular. Their hyena form has black fur with brown spots.

Personality & Background
Ai is very quiet and likes to observe people to come up with a strategy before jumping into a plan. They're very good at finding people's weak points, but feels bad if they have to use those weak points to their advantage.
They don't want to be seen as evil, so they go out of their way to be nice and likable even if it means they get run over by people.
They really like Onigiri and Soba with soysauce and can definitely be bribed with either if the dishes.
They don't like feeling like they're being used, but they deal with it because of the fear of being evil.
They can be very explosively loud once they do get fed up with being used and their magic tends to get iut of hand because of the lack of emotional control.

Personal Relationships
Ai has a okay relationship with Loki, despite Loki being evil because Ai realized that Loki is just doing what he was born to do, so while they don't like it they aren't exactly bothered by it. Ai's mom was never around, so he doesn't know her and they weaved in and out of foster homes throughout the years eventually learning how to make it out in the streets. They did live with a foster family in Norway for a few months before they got tired of them and shipped them back to Japan.

Anything Else

Ai perfers their hyena form more then anything.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me