CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:21 am

Got it 😊
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby indigo' » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:45 am

@kestrel aj is gonna have shaye bump into aoife and roxanne so i’m waiting for them to get a post up before replying for aoife
if only i could keep you in my pocket
to give me some diagnosis of why i'm so hollow
please give me instructions, i promise i'll follow
i tripped on my ankle and fractured my elbow
but doesn't that mean that the tour's gonna sell, though?
i try to explain the good faith that's been wasted
but after an hour, it sounds like complaining
wait, don't go away, can i lie here forever?
you say that i'm better, why don't i feel better?
the universe works in mysterious ways
but i'm starting to think it ain't working for me
doctor, should i be good, should i be good this year?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
indigo'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:16 am

Ay ok 😊
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:20 am

General Information
Full name:Jack Benjamin Morrison
Nicknames: Jackie (call him literally anything he will not care)
Gender/Pronouns: Male (he/him)
Birthday:July 6th
Sexuality:Pansexual

Camp Information
Weapon(s): a celestial bronze sword with a leather grip that has dried flowers tucked into the leather as well as some flower designs on the sword. The sword can transform into a flower pin which Jack keeps eitherin his pocket or pinned to his clothes. As well as little seed bags with some magical plants.
Godly Parent:Demeter
Claimed?: yes
Cabin:4
Powers:Jack can control plants and can also help to create plants from seeds. Jack also has the ability to manipulate the earth which can take a lot of energy but he's pretty good at it. Jack has also made friends with a few of the local beehives and they all like him so hurt him if you dare( but why would you honestly he's so sweet)
Number of Beads on Necklace:7

Physical Description
Jack has curly golden brown hair and has heterochromia( one of his eyes is blue and the other is brown).he's very muscularly built and very strong. Jack's about 6'0, He's quite tan and has a bunch of freckles, on his shoulders and face. He has several small scars mostly on his hands from farm work, he also has a long six-inch scar on his back from the empousa attack from when he was twelve. Jack dresses very casually 90% of his wardrobe is flannels, t-shirts, jeans, and beanies the other ten percent is some sweaters that his stepmom made him and a couple of button-downs. Jack also has full sleeve flower tattoo's on both of his arms Face claim

Personality & Background
Jack is a ray of sunshine, he is a huge sweetheart and very polite. He is super friendly and enjoys talking with people. Jack is very adventurous and likes to explore. Jack is a very determined and hard worker. Jack is an optimist and always tries to see the best in others. He is very willing to help others and will always give a helping hand whenever asked. This can cause him to be easily manipulated and he can be too forgiving. Jack's fatal flaw is always putting others before himself which can cause him to work himself into the ground and makes him easily manipulated. Jack lives on a farm in upstate New York around Lake Placid with his Father, step-mother, two sisters, and one brother. His father adopted his older sister three years before he met Demeter and Jack was born. When Jack was five his Father met his stepmother and she and Jack immediately bonded with her and she taught him how to knit and crochet. He spends a lot of his time knitting and has made several scarfs and hats for people. Jack didn't have a lot of monster attacks when he was younger but after a particularly bad incident with an empousa he was sent over to camp half-blood when he was twelve and he'll stay for the summer then leave in the fall. He might come back depending on monster attacks. he has an old barn tabby cat that he brought with him named Whiskey.

Personal Relationships
Demeter: He's met her once and thinks that she's pretty nice. He does wish he could get to know her more but he's content with their relationship.

Half-siblings back home: Jack has an older adopted sister Jocelyn, a younger step-sister Lydia and a younger step-brother, Oliver. All of whom he loves dearly. He'll send them letters all the time. They love him just as much and are quite protective of him.

Step-mother: Jack loves his step-mother Diane and has a great deal of respect for her and she's also the one who taught him how to knit, and crochet. She is also very protective of him.

Father: Jack's father Thomas is a very relaxed man and they have a great relationship. Jack will often come down to help him on the farm.

Whiskey: Whiskey is an old tabby Cat that Jack found as a kitten in the barn when he was 8. He took care of her and has taken her to camp every year. She's quite grumpy and she isn't afraid to stand her ground in her old age. However, She's nice if you give her space and if you're nice to her. She does have some arthritis in her legs which can make it hard for her to move but she's still decently limber. Jack also has a couple of sweaters he made for her which she wears begrudgingly.

Here is Jack's relations Google doc

Feel free to pm me about relations!!!

Anything Else
Last edited by tawneypelt0504 on Wed May 05, 2021 8:07 am, edited 6 times in total.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:23 am

^^ Accepted! c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:13 pm

What’s going on? Sorry, I swear I’m not trying to fall behind...
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:18 pm

^^ All good! Most of the questers are still at the stables tacking up and preparing for their journey in general
I think everyone but Laurel and Karter are there now? Teilo and Ash just arrived
Otherwise, there's not a ton going on, people are having nice little interactions and such
(feel free to jump in with specifics n stuff lol)
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:19 pm

I’ll yeet Karter over that way then
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:59 pm

@sunhorses
do you need a requote for Will? I don't mind to snag it for you rq ^^'