CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby OutFoxed » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:18 pm

Anyone have name reserves/claims?
Thinking up names for my hunter.
I think she'll be a daughter of Athena (or a titan/god, and born in the 1920/40s (need to work/research a bit more on it) - so I'm focusing on older names.
She'll have an owl companion too. And will probably only appear when they get closer to Questing. - there's so much to do in the to - capture the flag/campfire, so I don't want to add her in until it moves it bit further.
Okay so basically I have nothing haha, but ideas.
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:18 pm

General Information

Full name: Satchiko Natsuki Hironami
Nicknames: Satchi (most common name), Chi
Gender/Pronouns: Cis female
Birthday: August 14th
Sexuality: Bi with no particular lean

Camp Information

Weapon(s): Sword (weapon of choice), as well as knows how to use kusarigama, and a standard and compound bow
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Claimed?: Was claimed a week prior to story start
Cabin: Cabin 3
Powers:

Mild hydrokenesis: Satchi so far has only proven able to summon water from sources immediately within a 20ft space from her, and only briefly.

Mild geokenesis: Satchi can open small fissures and openings in earth and rock, but that’s about it.

Weaponry: Satchi has had just under 2 years of fencing, plus additional weaponry training at camp, which she has a high focus on.

Speed: Satchi has quite fast reflexes and reaction time, a fast thinker as well as quick on her feet, agile.

Number of Beads on Necklace: 3

Physical Description

Satchi is slim, with little visible muscle, and stands at 5'7. She has bright blue eyes that light up when she’s excited, and otherwise pointed features, olive skin, and long, straight black hair running down almost to her waist, bangs hanging in front with one strand half covering her right eye. She has a love of skirts and neat, yet comfortable clothes, with her favourite being a red long-sleeved shirt and a sky-blue skirt stopping just above her knees.

Personality & Background
(General personality stuff! Likes & dislikes, fears, fatal flaws, etc. Backstory goes here as well!)

P E R S O N A L I T Y:: Satchi is generally upbeat, bright and bubbly, and rather outgoing. She’s not afraid to start up a conversation out of nowhere about...well...just about anything. She has a strong curious streak, and little restraint in satisfying that curiosity, and can often be found poking around whatever she doesn’t know a ton about.

Satchi is determined to a fault. Once she’s set her mind on something, that’s that, and she’ll do everything in her power to achieve whatever that goal is. She can be somewhat impulsive, especially when it comes to assisting those around her, even if a situation seems impossible, and believes luck will carry her through in situations she realizes during that she can’t handle. She is a strong believer in freedom of choice, and doesn’t WANT to listen to anyone, preferring to carve her own path as she thinks is best. However, she looks at the logical side of things and can gauge the pros and cons. Satchi is VERY emotional, which gets in the way sometimes, and she doesn’t try to hide it most of the time. She may try to cover it up if she worries that her stress might stress out a friend or ally. That aside, she doesn’t try to hide herself, anything about herself.

Satchi is focused when her curiosity isn’t bothering her, and dedicated to whatever she's been tasked with. She’s overprotective in general, and can’t tolerate those who are unkind to others. She finds it easy enough to make friends due to her willingness to accept people for their achievements and their flaws alike, and when she feels close to someone, she can... tend to become a bit clingy, whether she recognizes it or not. She enjoys closeness and often craves it. Satchi isn’t prideful, and in fact, often does not see her own achievements, focusing underneath her cheerful outside on some past trauma that has led to depression, which has gotten better overtime, especially after arriving at camp first, but she’s still dealing with it. Satchi is a hopeless romantic, despite her anxieties, just to top it all off.

H I S T O R Y:: Maybe in RP.

L I K E S:: Sunshine, rain, the beach, training, socializing and social events, puzzles, writing, reading, climbing things (be it a cliff or a shelf, it doesn’t matter to her), animals of any shape and size.

D I S L I K E S:: Peer pressure, sitting still, being put on the spot, bullies, verbal fights, useless conflict

F E A R S:: Satchi is afraid of peer pressure, being abandoned, being alone, absolute silence, judgement, losing loved ones, fire

F A T A L F L A W:: Curiosity- Satchi's fatal flaw is her insatiable curiosity, which can distract her very easily even in the middle of an important situation.

F A V O U R I T E::

Food: Sushi
Singer/Song/Band: Will listen to anything that isn’t hard rock
Actor/Actress: Patricia Thompson
Game: Twister
Person: James (best friend at home)
Holiday: Valentine's Day

Personal Relationships

Tessa- Satchi holds her big sister in the highest regard, even though it’s been many years since they last spoke.
_________

James- Satchi's best friend and former housemate James is probably the person she was closest to. When they found out about her being a demigod- unfortunately by soaking the kitchen- she dreaded saying anything, but James had only smiled and held her hand as she processed it after having soon after been located by a satyr, then let her go, buuuut he DOES keep her room in perfect condition in the case it’s safe for her to come home one day. In turn, Satchi is able to read him quite well despite the fact he’s mostly nonverbal, and anyone judging or attacking to harm him will send her into an emotional wreck.
_________

Sakura- Satchi was fond of her mother for the brief time they were together, though it unfortunately didn’t last long, as Satchi about eight when Sakura died. Sometimes her mother comes to her in her dreams, which is both painful and a relief, and often leaves Satchi in a bittersweet mood.

Anything Else: Resurrecting her from my list of abandoned characters! Open to her having made friends or foes in the past.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:40 pm

^^ Accepted! c: I'll update the sheet
@OutFoxed: Sounds good! Ngl I love some of the 1920's vibe - the big band jazz, just YES but also cloche hats ahdfgfhf
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:55 pm

General Information
Full name: Aydan Hunt
Nicknames: (if any) N/A
Gender/Pronouns: He/Him
Birthday: December 24th
Sexuality: Straight

Camp Information
Weapon(s): Daggers and Shurikens
Godly Parent: Khione
Claimed?: Not yet
Cabin: 22 eventually, I forget where they go before they are claimed
Powers:
Cryokinesis:
- Freeze people and things (Not comfortable using yet and he tries his best not to use it)

Transform himself into snow (A skill he uses a lot)
Can create blizzards (He is naturally very skilled at using this and is the power he uses the most.)
Is able to cool someone down to the point of giving them frostbite (He uses this as a last resort)
Charmspeak (doesn't use this often, when he does he speaks in a very soothing manner)
Number of Beads on Necklace:0

Physical Description
*Has a small snowflake tattoo on his wrist
*wears lots of hoodies and gray sweatpants
* He is 6 ft
* He is on the pale side
* Usually wears his glasses but forgets sometimes.

Personality
Personality: Aydan hard to get to know sometimes since he tends to be introverted, he can be sassy and cocky. But, once he makes a friend he's fiercely loyal to them though it may not seem like it to outsiders since he tends to be teasing towards his friends. He likes to think he knows almost everything (believes he's smarter than the Athena kids), and he's kinda spacey when he's deep in thought.
*Ice skating
*Hot Cocoa
*Being smart
*Canines

Dislikes:
~Summer
~The heat
~Heights
Fatal Flaws:
~ Can be sassy
~ Can be cocky
~ Sometimes distant
~ Has a hard time working in teams occasionally

Personal Relationships
Hank: Aydan feels Hank is the first friend he made at camp. Aydan respects him and wants the best for him.
Ophelia: He had mixed feelings when they first met but it didn't take long for him to feel comfortable with her. He is starting to develop some feelings he doesn't quite understand but he knows he'd protect her without any second thoughts.
Mirabelle: Aydan doesn't know her very well besides her name and parentage currently. But, if he wants to get closer to Ophelia he'll have to get closer to Mira.
Juliet: They don't quite know each other yet.
Chuck: Remembers him from the med tent but other than that he doesn't know him.
Delilah: Aydan doesn't really know her. If she ever tried to hug him he'd probably push her away.
Dahlia: Aydan would either be best friends with her or hate her. there's no in-between since their personalities are similar.

Anything Else

Playlist:
Viva La Vida- Coldplay
Piece of Your Heart- Meduza, Alok, Goodboys
Boom- X Ambassadors
Never Right- aCATnamedFELIX
Put Your Head On My Shoulder- Paul Anka
Line Without A Hook- Ricky Montgomery
Let Me Be Your Superhero- Smash Into Pieces
Snowman- Sia (Yes, he knows it's a Christmas song. No, he doesn't care)

Code: Select all
[center][color=#95B9C7][size=150][b]『❄❅』[/b][/size] [size=150]Aydan Hunt[/size][b][size=150]『❅❄』[/size][/b][/color][/center]
[center][size=85][color=#95B9C7]Son of Khione ☃ Cabin 22 ☃ 16 ☃ Heterosexual[/color][/size][/center]
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

[color=#95B9C7][/color]

[left][color=#95B9C7]Tags:
Last edited by *Lovel* on Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:26 am, edited 12 times in total.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:59 pm

^^ Accepted! c:
Unclaimed demigods stay in Cabin 11; the Hermes cabin c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:08 pm

We have two people with the same name hahaha Aydan and Aiden
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

─────────────────────────────
'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:31 pm

General Information
Full name: Emerson Grey
Nicknames: Emmie
Gender/Pronouns: She/Her
Birthday: March 10th
Sexuality: Straight

Camp Information
Weapon(s): Bow and arrow
Godly Parent: Zeus
Claimed?: Yes
Cabin: 1
Powers: Electrokinesis (she mostly uses this to charge her arrows) and shapeshifting (limited to some animals; fox, eagle, and cat. She uses this mostly to get to places faster and as a way to spy. )
Number of Beads on Necklace: 5

Physical Description
* Emmie loves her summer dresses on her off time but while on a quest and training she wears black leggings with a black long sleeve or short sleeve shirt depending on the weather.
* Has gray eyes and no earrings
* She is quite short at 5 ft 3 in
* She had a small streak of rebellion and got a small lightning bolt behind her left ear.

Personality & Background
Personality:
Emmie is very cheerful and extroverted which most of the time makes it easy to make friends. She is very hard working and fits in training when she can. Emmie is mostly seen smiling and being playful, she is a glass half full type of person but tries not to be annoyingly positive.
~Thunder storms
~Training
~Food

Dislikes
-Sour attitudes
-Vegetables
-Small talk
- The cold

Personal Relationships
Mirabelle: They are pretty good friends and share a dislike for the cold. She invites Mira for sparring whenever she knows Mira is free.
Juliet: Emmie is still on the fence about Juliet, she gets annoyed with her snarky attitude a lot though.
Chuck: Emerson finds Chuck cool but they don't talk too often.
Delilah: Emerson knows who she is and is friendly towards her but her laziness towards training gets under Emerson's skin, she doesn't understand it.
Dahlia: Emmie loves having her as a sparring partner, Dahlia brings her a challenge since they are both competitive and love training.

Anything Else

Playlist:
Mine- Bazzi
Who Do You Love- The Chainsmokers and 5SOS
Talk- Khalid ft. Disclosure
Beloved- Mumford & Sons
Walk Me Home- P!nk
You're Such A- Hailee Steinfeld

Due to her constant training when she has time she's become a great battle strategist.
Good with little kids

[color=#EDDA74][center][size=150][b]▶ ▷ ☁ ◁◀[/b]Emerson "Emmie" Grey [b]▶ ▷ ☁ ◁◀[/b][/size][/center][/color]
[center][size=85][color=#EDDA74]Daughter of Zeus ☂ Cabin 1 ☂ 16 ☂ Heterosexual[/color][/size][/center]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[color=#EDDA74][/color]

[left][color=#EDDA74]Tags:
Last edited by *Lovel* on Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:54 am, edited 12 times in total.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:31 pm

ɴoɪᴀ wrote:We have two people with the same name hahaha Aydan and Aiden
oh hey whaddya know XD
This is starting to get interesting with the variety of demigods running about
Last edited by Kveykva on Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:32 pm

ɴoɪᴀ wrote:We have two people with the same name hahaha Aydan and Aiden

do you want me to change it??