CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Agatha 'Aggy' Grace Clemson

Postby Takara » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:51 pm

(fc:Luca Hollestelle)
General Information
Full name: Agatha "Aggy" Grace Clemson (Call her Agatha only if you want to get bruised, or if you're her mother)
Nicknames: Butter (given to her at school for her ability to get in a fight and managing to get out with none of the consequences),
Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her
Birthday: March 21st
Sexuality: Heterosexual, probably

Camp Information
Weapon(s): A celestial bronze cutlass, named Flora and fashioned with a green and gold woven handle
Godly Parent: Ares
Claimed?: Not yet, but it's pretty obvious
Cabin: 11
Powers & Skills:
Telumkinesis
  • Can call nearby weapons to her, as long as they're reasonably close
  • Can weaken an enemies weapons in battle
  • Basically gets a "cheat sheet" on any weapon she picks up, and knows how to use it (might not have the muscle memory for it though)
    ^Has some ability right now, but needs to develop. Will eventually have these
-Brute strength
-Aggy is great at finding people's weaknesses and using this to goad them into a fight
-Knows how to fold napkins into swans
Number of Beads on Necklace: 0

Ambrosia and nectar: Ambrosia is tassies (which she made with her grandmother). Nectar is peppermint tea, her favorite.

Physical Description
Agatha barely reaches 5 feet (~152 cm) , but she makes up for that in fierceness.
She has dark red hair, which is cropped close to her face, warm brown eyes, and pale skin that is painted in freckles. She's bulky for her size, most of which is muscle with a coat of protective weight. Surprisingly enough, she actually likes wearing dresses and getting "dolled up" as it adds to her deniability of starting a fight.
At camp, she can be seen wearing a skater skirt, leggings and flowery shirts, often in varying shades of pink or red.
She keeps studs in her ears so her piercings (one in each ear) don't close, as well as an occasional pendant on a snap off chain.
She has a reddish scar on her left cheek, below her eye, from when she let a kid get her. She has no regrets about this, except that it sometimes clashes with her formal clothes.

Personality
Agatha is bold and pugnacious, but surprisingly cunning for a child of Ares. Basically, she knows how to get away with things. There were many times that she was nearly expelled from schools, but got away when her lawyer mother was called in, or video evidence was shown of her "not starting it" or "only striking in self defense". She loves fighting with words as much as she enjoys fighting with fists, and often uses taunts or insults to get a rise out of her opponent. Aggy would never start fights, she's a lady. But she can finish them.

Aggy can be meek when it helps her, and presents this personality to authority figures, as she has found that it helps keep her out of trouble. She will judge based on first appearances whether or not she thinks someone is authority of has enough power, and she won't activate instant attack for the lucky few. She also has a "duckling" tendency to claim the first person or thing she sees in a new environment as her own, and be very attached to it.

Her excessive need to fight has made it hard for her to make friends, and she sometimes shows a better connection with weapons than other humans. You think I jest, but she showed more compassion to a forgotten cutlass than she'd shown anyone in years.

Likes: Sparring, her beauty sleep, winning, hard rock, trying out new weapons, peaches
Dislikes: Getting caught, not being able to defend herself, being mocked, bunk beds, bleeding (especially if it prevents her from seeing the cut, she worries about those), being grimy,

Fatal flaw: Arrogance. Aggy has gotten away with so much for so long, that she often forgets that she isn't untouchable, and makes rash decisions due to this. Has -3 self-preservation and is, to quote her "mad impatient"

Quirks: Is awful with animals. Fine motor skills are a weak spot.

Background
Aggy was raised by her mother (with the assistance of Aggy's grandparents), who had her during a bad spell in between prison sentences. Her mother, Krystal, calls her her "Grace" as she was what motivated her mom to get cleaned up and make something of herself (a lawyer). She spent her childhood happily dancing around the fact that she liked to start fights, but recently it was brought to her attention that he blood also attracted monsters, and Krystal confessed the weird stuff Aggy's father had said about being a god, and sent her to Camp-Halfblood for the summer.
It's no Hogwarts letter, but Aggy will take it.

Personal Relationships
Key: ♠- Enemies ♤- Dislikes ♧-Neutral/negative ♢-Neutral ♦- Neutral/positive ♡- Friend ♥-Good Friend ❣-Love interest

Aggy gets along well with her mother, a lawyer, who's probably half the reason she's so pugnacious.
She likes the idea of her dad, but has yet to meet him.

She absolutely loves the idea of having siblings she can beat up any time she wants with few to no consequences, but would prefer if they could give it a rest sometimes, as you don't always have to be on fight mode, right?

Aiden [♦]-She appreciates how he makes his disadvantages, such as appearing younger, into strengths. Would like to partner with him for some trouble making in the future. (She also likes that he's within range for her short arms to smack, so there's always that XD)

Auggie [♡]- Thinks she's really cool, deeply respects. Odd, because of how they met, but Ags is an odd child.

Cass [♦]- "Aggy no!"- Cass, "Aggy yes!"- Aggy. Aggy doesn't know her yet, but she's already received a lot of help from the older camper.

Jamie [♡]- Despite an early hiccup in their relationship, Aggy bonded with Jamie during the Big House madness.

Juliet [♡] - Calls her Jewelweed, with the express purpose of getting on her nerves. But still looks up to her and thinks she's cool, if underhanded.

Laurel [♤]- Rubbed her the wrong way, now Aggy has taken it upon herself to make Laurel blow a fuse

Mirabelle [♦]- Looks up to her, but unwittingly irritated her when she tried to instigate a fight with another camper. Doesn't underestimate her "Barbie doll" appearance, because she herself uses people who underestimate her. In fact, she likes to call her "G. I. Joe Barbie" as a nod to this

Skylar [♧]- Aggy finds her cocky and abrasive so far, but would put that aside for a common foe.

Anything Else
Let me know if you have any ideas for new relationships with those going on the quest!
Last edited by Takara on Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:29 am, edited 30 times in total.
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:53 pm

Accepted! And ye, unclaimed demigods are still put in the Hermes cabin; Cabin 11 c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:32 pm

@Takara: XD At some point can Karter and Agatha meet? They’d either be best friends or try to kill each other, so that could be interesting
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:38 pm

@sunhorse99
Of course! I can somehow see both??? Like maybe instant enemies to friends? We'll see xD
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galeslash7 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:46 pm

General Information
Full name: Skylar Harmony Kakitid
Nicknames: Sky
Gender/Pronouns: female she/her
Birthday: June 17
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Camp Information
Weapon(s): It's mostly her powers (she can make weapons out of shadows or just use magic), but she also has a "shadow staff" she summons must. It is made of solid shadow and given to her by her mother, Hecate. Solid Shadow can be used to kill monsters, demigods, and perform powerful spells. She calls it Άκαμπτη νύχτα which means "Rigid Night"
Godly Parent: Hecate
Claimed?: Yes
Cabin: 20, She is the counselor after having a magic duel with the previous counselor
Powers:
Mystiokinesis: Can control all forms if magic, witchcraft, and sorcery. She can do almost anything, but more complex or harmful takes more energy and focus. If that focus is broken, chaos and disaster will happen to her and those around her. This is her most powerful power
Mist Control: She can control the Mist and create Mistforms
Umbrakinesis: She can control and generate darkness and shadows to an extent. They are not physical and cannot be touched or sensed (except seen), she can Shadow Travel well, Becomes energized and powerful at night
Slight Necromancy: She can vaguely understand the dead (that have been summoned but she can't summon them), can tell a life story from being very close or touching a dead body, and can understand ghosts
Number of Beads on Necklace: 7

Physical Description She is the average height and weight for a demigod and is athletic for a human. She has dark grey eyes that occasionally turn black and long, wavy blond hair. She has fair skin with what looks like almost black veins that get darker when performing spells. They are a dull grey color when not casting spells. Other than this, she looks very average, but don't judge her by appearance!

Faceclaim

Personality & Background
(General personality stuff! Likes & dislikes, fears, fatal flaws, etc. Backstory goes here as well!)
Personality: Skylar is a mysterious and powerful demigod. To those she first meets, she seems intimidating, but she quickly opens up and is shown to be real sweet and caring. She loves animals and is very romantic. She is very prideful and very intelligent. She is loyal and kind but also bossy and hot-headed. Overall, she is fun to be around and is welcoming yet intimidating to new campers. She has the first impression of "wow that is one powerful demigod" but is really a lovable and sweet girl.

She is also very competitive and mischievous. She wants to be liked, but is sometimes pushy. She likes the feel of adoring fans watching her magic and hates it when people criticize her. She is very blunt, yet deceptive with her magic which doesn't make her trustworthy. She tries, she really does, but it is hard for her not to take certain opportunitues.

Likes: Winning, Being the best at what she does, Magic, Animals, Feeling in control
Dislikes: People who think they are better than her, failing, Being powerless, People who challenge her
Fatal Flaw: She is very prideful and always wants to be the best. If she feels like she failed, she will break down

Backstory: Her dad never really wanted her, so she lived on her own for a while. First in orphanages, then out on the streets. She survived very well by herself with her strong powers. Soon she met other demigods and survived with them for a while. They were all brought to Camp Half-Blood when she was 9. She have lived there ever since and grew up her reputation.

Personal Relationships
Parents: Hecate and Robert Kakitid
Sibilings (Half or Not): None yet!

Crush: Open
Boyfriend: Open

Best friend: Open
Other relations:
Friends:
-Mirabelle (WitchHazel)- To be roleplayed, she is mom-like to Skylar and they are good friends. Skylar is happy to go on the quest with her, even though they had a couple of arguments at the meeting. She knows Mira will be protective towards her on the quest, but Skylar kind of likes it sometimes. Not in a huge fight however, which may be important later.

-Hank (Takara)- To be roleplayed, they love to goof off and play tricks on each other. They are good friends who support each other, yet right now Hank is mad at her for leaving on the quest and "leaving him". She doesn't know how to feel about this.

-Chuck (WitchHazel)- She, like most campers knows him pretty well. They aren't close, but she enjoys talking to him and feels like she can count on him. She feels like he is fun and his way of speaking is infectious to her.

-Teilo (sammy,)- She doesn't know anything about him. She knows from Aiden, that he helped rescue her from the snow and somehow knew she was there, but that is all she knows. He is going on the quest, and she feels like she should talk to him about that or else it could get real awkward.

-Aiden (Kveykva)- She doesn't know too much about him, she knows he is the Athena Head Counselor. She learned he was the one who rescued her when he brought it up, although a bit rudely. She was a bit mad at him for that, but she understands it has been a stressful few days. They talked and Skylar realizes how similar they are and will enjoy talking with him more on the quest.

Anything Else I would love lots of relationships for her. Especially previous ones, since she has been here so long. PM me!
Last edited by Galeslash7 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:24 am, edited 6 times in total.
Galeslash7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:48 pm

The six hour dnd session is over!!!!
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:58 pm

@Takara: Make 'em frenemies! XD

@MacawWildGirl: Hunter or Kade could be friends with Sky coming into things if you want? (Or Karter could have ties to her, but with their personality mix, they’d probably end up enemies)
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:00 pm

What's the plan going forward? I was thinking of maybe making a super salty guy but I need to know what events you plan on throwing at us so I can do my research in advance hahaha. Can't have a returning student that knows little.
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

─────────────────────────────
'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:03 pm

Agatha calling Astren short is like the plot calling the kettle black. LMAO.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:10 pm

@ sunhorse99
OH YES!

@NOIA
I think there's a quest involving ice and snow and up to one demi-god from each player

@nyctomancy
Aggy is here to start fights, no one mentioned finishing them! Maybe they just grow bigger where she's from? xD
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me